The Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost laughed at the ridiculousness of it.

I was sweaty and flushed and had just had sex with someone I didn't have a relationship with while a second man watched, and I knew I'd crossed that line I hadn't intended to cross. That I'd judged other girls for crossing in the past. That the Art Institute girls probably didn't even touch.

And somehow I just couldn't locate my own sense of shame.

"That was incredible," Wesley said.

"It was," I confirmed.

"It was," James agreed.

My laugh finally broke free and I laughed so hard Wesley slipped out of me and I was probably leaking cum all over the chaise, but I just couldn't stop. I lay on Wesley laughing for a good five minutes until my abs ached and I couldn't anymore.

Wesley looked worried. "Was that a freak-out laugh or am I that funny?"

I grinned and my cheeks hurt. "Neither. I'm sorry, this is all just so strange. But I don't feel bad about it. Do you?"

Wesley smiled and shook his head. "I've had a crush on you since I first saw you, Kate. The only thing I feel bad about is that I didn't tell you before."

Wait. One. Minute.

Had the two of them planned this whole thing so he could have sex with me? Didn't he know I would have slept with him anyway?

He must have guessed what I was thinking because he took my hands and said, "I really didn't mean for this to happen, I meant it when I said that. James didn't know."

"I suspected," James said from over in the kitchen.

Wesley frowned. "I didn't know he suspected. I shouldn't have done this Kate. I like you. You're funny, you're smart, and you're sexy as all hell."

This was not what I expected to hear from Wesley, not after everything that had happened. But maybe I should have expected it. Talk about giving away the milk for free.

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend," I said. "But maybe I'll put you on the short list for when this whole art thing is over."

Wesley looked confused.

"I'm planning to keep working with James until he finishes his series," I explained. I really did want him to finish his paintings, even if he was a dirty old man. Who was I to judge?

"Oh. Well, can I still pose with you in the meantime?"

I gave a one-shoulder shrug. "I guess. You're pretty fun."

So, for the next month, we continued to pose for sketches and explore each other while James watched.

We developed a deeper friendship over it, and when James was finished with his sketches and I started university, Wesley and I started up a more traditional courtship.

Six months later, James sent me a check for $5,000. It seemed he'd sold the whole series of 15 paintings for a boatload of money, so much that he and Maura were retiring in Belize.

I was happy for them, and I never regretted a single minute of those Wednesday evenings in the loft.

Wesley and I have been married for 15 years.