The Log Cabin Ch. 1

Story Info
Long distance lovers reunite for weekend getaway.
13.6k words
4.5
24.7k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

Holly blinked her eyes and rolled over in bed, the scent of the crisp northern air fresh and clear. She knew it must be at least ten o'clock given the way the sun filtered into the room through the simple sheer cotton drapes of the cabin window. Yet, she didn't want to get out of bed just yet and leave the wonderful dreams of her lover, the tall slim man with the mysterious hazel eyes and the softest, most tender and loving touch she had ever known. Her body felt so warm and safe lying beneath the covers, but the day would be warm and the thought that he would soon be joining her made her pull the covers back and rise up from the bed.

A shiver echoed through her long, lean body as the morning air greeted her when she slipped her long shapely legs down over the edge of the bed. Running a hand through her short strawberry blonde hair, naturally red but now streaked blonde by the sun, she brought her hand lazily down over the back of her neck, then down past her shoulder to her breast, feeling how the air had stiffened her sensitive pink nipple. She imagined his warm hand on her breast, his lips on her neck, and for a few moments was lost in a wonderful dreamy fantasy world with him, her lover, her David.

The sound of the birds outside her window distracted her from her daydream and she lifted her naked body from the bed and stepped over to the window to look outside. From her window, she could see the woods that screened the cabin from the road on one side and then the path that lead down to the lake on the other. The serene crystal blue lake off in the distance flickered through the leaves. Unmindful of her nakedness, she remained at the window for a moment, raising her arm up and leaning against the window molding. Her other hand rested for a moment on her hip then slipped over her belly and down toward her pussy. As her fingers reached the sweet bare cleft between her legs, she remembered the last time he had touched her there. She couldn't wait for him to be here with her; she couldn't wait to show off her all-over tan to him, to see the loving look in his eyes again, and feel the touch of his lips on hers and the touch of his hand where hers now rested.

Then she remembered what she had yet to do to make this place ready for him, and realized that she couldn't remain day dreaming all morning. It had been a busy and active week for her, a few long hours of work, some intense, invigorating time at the gym, and hanging with friends, but this was now her time to relax. She looked about the spacious knotty pine cabin, this special place built by her father, and hoped that her man would like it. She knew he would. He had always found the best places for them to meet, and now it was her turn. What better place for a romantic getaway, than this simple cabin in the woods? It had been her favorite place since she was a little girl. A couple of bedrooms, a large open room with a sofa facing the fireplace, a cute little kitchen and dining area, and of course the long porch looking out onto the lake. Slipping into a short little satin robe, she started her morning routine. Some exercise, some breakfast, and then a quick clean up of the cabin. Every few moments found her pausing to think of this visitor who would be arriving in perhaps an hour.

Exchanging the robe for some shorts and a tank top, she took a long walk along the simple sandy dirt road as it wound through the woods and down along the languid curving contour of the lake. She enjoyed the dappled sunshine, the scent of the trees, and the sounds of the gulls chattering down by the lake. She was surprised that there wasn't more evidence of the neighbors this weekend since it was already mid-June and the weather was primed for a weekend stay over. When she returned to the cabin she decided to wander down by the lake. The pines and maple trees looked luscious this time of year, fully bloomed and the most verdant green she ever remembered seeing. The lake was clear and smooth and smelled so fresh. She couldn't wait for him to arrive so she could show him around, tell him about the places that she had known for like forever, and take him into her arms and show him what he had become to her.

The speedboat and deck boat were tied up at the dock, the rowboat pulled up onshore. She sat on the dock and let her bare feet dangle in the water like a child. A sweet warm feeling swept over her. She had loved before, but never like this. She had known the touch of a loving man, but never one as sweet as this. She had been to this cottage, this simple cabin a thousand times before, but never with the anticipation of this trip. There was always something peaceful and soothing about being near the lake, especially on glorious days like this. She felt like no matter what was going on in her life, she could always relax here. And now on this day, there would be a special man coming to see her, just to see her, and she smiled warmly, deeply, down to her heart.

When she returned to the cabin and its simple knickknacks, the cutesy little decorating touches left by her grandmother, her mother and sister, the outdoorsman touches left by her father and brothers and countless uncles and hunting friends, she couldn't resist sitting down at the table and turning on her laptop to log on and check her email. The cabin wasn't all that remote and she was a city girl after all. Of course she did so because she knew there would be something special for her, a note from this special friend, this wonderful man who had come unexpectedly into her life. Sure enough there was a message from him in her mailbox. She felt a rush of excitement as she opened it up and saw the special color of his font appear.

My Dear Sweet Girl,

As you read this, know that I am on my way to see you. In an hour or two, or maybe even just a few minutes, I will there with you, to take you into my arms and kiss you, to walk with you and make love to you. I wrote these lines last night thinking about you.

On My Mind, In My Heart

Though the skies were gray and showery today
The thought of you melted the chill dampness
And made me feel warm and bright inside.
You have been with me for the last few days
Whether you're aware of it or not.
Close to my heart, deep inside my mind,
You have been everywhere I've been;
At home, at work, or driving someplace,
Sitting with family, dining with friends,
Or rubbing elbows with strangers.
While showering up this morning
I remembered our chat from the other night,
Your description of undressing for me and mine for you,
Your sweater and jeans pulled off and tossed to the floor
As you sat in your light pink lace lingerie,
Your warm pink body shivering from the cold
And the excitement of turning me on wildly;
My own clothes quickly pulled off
Wishing they were mingling with yours on the floor,
My cock growing long and hard at the thought
That you too were naked, combined with the notion
That in a few days we will meet again.
As I toweled off and stepped out,
The excitement had not yet passed,
My body seemed to glow with a deep desire
And yearning to be with you:
A longing to see the glint of happiness in your eyes,
The glow of our friendship in your smile,
To study the lines of your legs crossed and then opened;
To hear the sound of your voice, your laugh, and your deep sigh;
To feel the warmth of your body near mine, the touch of your hand,
The breeze of your breath on my cheek;
To taste your mouth and the flavor of your soft and tender flesh;
To draw in deeply the scent of your hair and your body offered up for my love;
To retrace the shape of every part of you, the subtle curves of your belly,
The arch of your back, the firm round arc of your ass,
The tips of your breasts and the sweet valley in between;
To explore each nuance and response as I draw my fingertips
And tongue in lazy circles and languid lines about your body.
Toweled off and fully dressed hours later,
The thought still rises in my mind, vivid and strong and warm,
Echoing through me with ever greater resonance, a soulful question:
Will each look and sound, each scent and taste,
And every tender loving touch of mine tell you
Just how much you have come to mean to me?

Until we are together again,
Yours,
David

Holly sat for a few moments before logging off and reread the message a second time. There were other men who had written her poetry before, but it had never touched her like this. She had never been one to read or enjoy poetry much before, but his words reached out to her, reached deeply inside to those private inner parts of her that no one had previously touched. There were others who had wined her and dined her, taken her to romantic places and ordinary, yet no matter where she was with him, David could make her feel so special, so pretty, so loved.

Holly thought about Rick, the man of her dreams, her first, who had introduced her to the ways of love. She remembered Thomas and Gordon who had taken their turns expanding her understanding of men. The ravenously good-looking guy, the hot bodied jock, the men that her friends had only dreamed about but whom she had taken easily. She smiled at the thought of Edward, rich and attractive, the guy her mother practically drooled over, his smooth country club manner and his sleek Lexus convertible coupe. He did have a certain allure, a certain demeanor that she was taken with considerably. And there were some others who had come into her life, some hot guys, some wild guys, some other extremely good looking rich guys, all of whom had served a purpose.

But now, now she had met this man, years older than her, who was experienced and confident and sure about so many things. A man who always knew what to order at which restaurants, which wine to choose, how to schmooze no matter which crowd they were mixing with, and which witty quotes to recite at a dinner party to bring the greatest response and the most laughter; a man who was smart and funny and who had never failed to turn her on. Yet, despite his strengths, when she so much as smiled at him in a certain way, or when she laid her hand on his cheek, he would show her this look of vulnerability that would make her melt into him, and she knew she loved him desperately. When she had told her friends about him, they were understanding and absolutely awesome. Yet what was there about this man who was kind and loving, who could always make her laugh, and who, with just a look or a word or two, could turn her on so incredibly?

She remembered the first time they had met, at a sleek trendy jazz club near where she lived. They had planned to meet a couple of times but something always seemed to come up that postponed their plans. Then it just somehow all came together. He was in town for a couple of days, and they arranged to meet. She looked around for him as she entered and, not seeing him, took a seat at the bar, ordering a vodka martini. From where she sat, she could keep an eye on the door, yet remain sort of out of the way. She noticed that she was just a bit early, but that wasn't unusual since she was always very prompt and smiled when remembering how he was always complaining about running late.

She had taken some time to carefully pick out what she wanted to wear. Wanting to look sexy for him, but not too easy, she picked out a favorite light blue cashmere sweater with dark pleated skirt, not too short, and sheer black stockings. Remembering how he had told here that he loved lingerie, underneath she wore a sheer little black bra and matching thong with delicate lace edging. She felt so sexy and knew she looked hot from the glances she was drawing from the men in the club. A couple of them even offered to buy her a drink, but she politely turned them down, showing off her famous smile, her sparkling green eyes, and saying, "Sorry, but I'm meeting someone." They walked away amused and perhaps curious about who the lucky guy would be.

It didn't take long for him to arrive. She knew who he was the moment that he entered the place, looking cool and confident and reserved. Tall and slender, wearing a pinched-silk jacket and crisp slacks, with a dark blue shirt and vividly colored necktie, he paused for a moment and scanned the room. She thought he had looked past her, but then as he looked back, their eyes met and she waved at him. He took a few steps in her direction, but when she slipped off the bar stool and stood to greet him, he stopped dead in his tracks. She thought that maybe there was something wrong, but then he took the last few steps toward her and as he neared began to smile warmly. He held his hands out and took hers.

"Hello, Holly," he said, his voice deep and mellow.

"Hi, ya, David," she said brightly.

He looked at her, his eyes smiling as wide and his mouth. He raised a hand up to her cheek and his fingertips slipped around to the back of her neck. For a moment he stood there with his hand on her, the warmth of his touch spreading deeply into her.

"You are so beautiful," he said finally, his head tilting a bit to the side, looking so appealing. And then he smiled, his cheeks creasing, his eyes twinkling.

He took a step toward her and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. From the moment that their breath commingled and their noses rubbed together and their lips touched for the first time, she felt herself pull toward him and melded into his embrace. She remembered all of the things they had chatted about, the sweet and the hot emails, the rambling and sexual late night phone calls, and knew that they were all worthwhile because they were now together and it felt so good and warm and wonderful.

"It is so nice to meet you at last," he remarked.

They got a table and went to order dinner, but after spending a few highly animated minutes talking and holding hands they decided to settle on just a salad and left quickly. She would never forget that night, spent looking in his eyes, listening to his wonderful voice, walking with her arm tucked inside his, and then later, dancing in his arms, his kisses smothering her lips and worshipping her body; and the hours they had laid naked together, talking and touching, making love and simply being together.

Smiling as she remembered that first meeting with her lover, she sat by the dark computer and suddenly thought of how she had wanted to shower before he arrived. So she got up from the desk, slipped out of her clothes and stepped into the spacious stall. As the hot water splashed out onto her body and she began to wash up, she started to think of her hand as his, of the water as his love, and she wondered where he was at this moment and just what he was thinking.

* * *

Several miles away yet, David drove through the lush fields of early summer. His sleek silver Cadillac sedan clung to the supple curving blacktop as he conquered small town after town. The lazy little hamlets, quaint and sleepy in the mid-morning sun, each had a character unto their own, and passing each one brought him closer to her. He had this image in his mind of her, long and lean, lovely as a rose. It had been nearly a month since they had last met down in the Bahamas. He remembered the long working days spent apart, the hours spent online, the minutes spent on the phone, and the thousands of words they had tossed back and forth. And it all would be worth it, for this young woman, this girl had captured him, and he was hers.

He chuckled when thinking about how their relationship had grown, from a strictly business, professional relationship, to one of friendship and interest, to one of love and passion. There was no mistaking where he had come from, the son of decidedly middle-class parents, the first from his family to attend college, and the last to marry. That marriage had been a mistake to be debated for years. Yet, he had remained resilient and had grown through every experience and prided himself on the job he had done with his children.

He laughed when remembering how things hadn't always been so perfect. His high school classmates had remembered him as a band geek, yet, when they were ten years removed from school, who had brought the prettiest girl to the reunion dinner dance? Who had the best stories to tell about touring in a rock 'n' roll band, and who was able to lay down the hottest licks when jamming with the band? Sure he wasn't the handsomest guy in the room, but when Rita Meredith came up to him--the hottest girl in their graduating class, who had kept her looks and added to them--and asked him to join her during the lady's choice dance, he knew the eyes of the others were on them. He glanced around for a second or two and smiled, not conceited, not too full of himself, but with a humble modesty that belied the new reputation he earned that night.

But all of that paled when his mind wandered back to the night that he had first met Holly, face to face. He had scheduled a training class and some sales calls with a new sales rep organization and wouldn't have to go far out of the way to stop near where she lived. He had taken a room in a nice hotel and quickly showered and shaved to make ready. Armed with the precise directions she had provided, he made it to their meeting place just a minute or two late. Feeling just a bit nervous, he walked inside the place and looked for her. Scanning the room he didn't see her right away, but then he saw her slip off a stool by the bar and when she waved at him, he knew exactly who she was. And when he saw her, for the next moment or two, his heart stood still. They had talked many times and had emailed photos back and forth, but he wasn't prepared for meeting her in person. She was tall and slim, a beautiful, long legged redhead with a tremendous smile and terrific green eyes. He smiled realizing that he was staring and took the last strides quickly to join her.

From the moment that they had said hello and he lifted his hand to her cheek and kissed her, there was no doubt in his mind that this evening was special, and that she was special, and even more beautiful in person than in his imagination. He couldn't take his eyes off of her; he listened to and held onto her every word. They held hands as they discussed what to order. It wasn't a mere physical beauty that she possessed; it showed in the way her eyes became so animated when she talked, and the way her smile glowed, and in the joy of her girlish laugh, and the warmth of her touch as her hand rested in his.

Although they had planned to have dinner and share a couple of drinks, there was no question on either one's mind as to where the evening would lead. They decided to leave after the salad and went back to his room. He paused under a streetlight as they were walking up to the hotel. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her as tenderly and lovingly as he knew how. He could have sworn that there were violins playing somewhere, maybe some skyrockets shooting off in the night sky.

Once inside the hotel, there was no nervousness, no second thoughts, and no quick rationalizations. They embraced just inside the door and kissed, warmly, deeply, wetly for several minutes. The touch of her breath washing upon him exhilarated and rejuvenated him. When the champagne cart arrived, he carefully poured them each a glass, but when he brought them over to her, he was captivated by the look of her, leaning over the dresser, primping her hair in the mirror. David sat the glasses down on the dresser and brought his hand up to touch her. Only smiling, she continued to straighten her hair as he let his hand slip down from her waist to her ass, down to the hem of her skirt, then up underneath, his fingers searching out the curves of her ass. She turned away from the mirror and into his arms and their hands were all over each other.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers