The Log Cabin Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she looked and was dressed excited him so much. Slipping her out of her clothes, he felt like a kid at Christmas unwrapping a long-awaited present. The look of her body in the sheer delicate lacy lingerie turned him on incredibly. The look in her eye when she was naked and stretched out on the bed, took him to new heights of arousal. David knelt between her legs and paused to drink in the sight of her, ready and willing and waiting for him. It was a view that he wanted to keep forever, if only in his mind. Their lovemaking was long and loving and sensational. And saying goodbye in the light of morning was no easy task, for he dearly wanted to take her home with him, even as unreasonable as that would have been. But the memories kept their passion alive and they had met several times thereafter.

He was much older than Holly was but that never seemed to matter, at least to them. When they were together, however they were together, it was magic. The look in their eyes, the touch of their hands, the echo of their laugh, transported each of them to a special place neither had known before. And as the next turn of the wheel took him onto the freeway, he knew they would soon be together. He thought as the wheel straightened of how far he had come and about how blessed he was to be driving to this place at this time. What was there about this beautiful young woman-this girl, as she preferred-that made him want to go places he had never been, to experience things he had never known, to climb the heights that only his dreams had taken him previously?

From the freeway, a short drive along the highway brought him to a serpentine blacktopped road. Every bend and turn was anticipated as if he had been here before. He wheeled the silver sedan up the sandy drive and pulled to a stop beside a cute little black Jetta. Climbing from behind the wheel, he stepped to the back and opened the trunk. Looking around he took in the view of the cabin, rustic but modern, the setting, remote and scenic, and the scent of the woods, pine tree fresh and verdant. Pulling out his bag from the trunk, David looked about as he walked up the stone path toward the cabin. He could see parts of some of the neighboring cottages through the trees. He headed up the path, knocked on the door and waited for a few moments listening for the sounds that would tell him she was coming to answer the door. He tried the handle and found it unlocked and pushed the door open.

"Hello," he called out as he stepped inside tentatively. "Holly? You here?"

The bathroom door opened and Holly came out, tying up a pale blue silk robe she had slipped around her shoulders. David dropped his bag to the floor as she entered his arms. Wrapping their arms around each other, they kissed long and wet and hard, a lasting passionate kiss that had been weeks in the making.

"Oh, David, I'm so glad that you're here," she said when they finally paused for a breath.

"Baby," was all he could reply as his hands slipped down from her shoulders feeling her warm body under the robe. He leaned forward to kiss her again. "I am so glad to be here."

"Have any trouble finding the place?" she asked, her green eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Not a bit. It felt like I had a homing device on board." He kissed her again. "You don't know how much I've missed you, Holly."

"Yes, I do," she replied. "Cuz, I've missed you too."

They kissed and embraced again and she pressed her cheek against his shoulder for a few moments.

"Oh, Baby," she heard him say, his voice resonating through his chest.

"So do you want a tour?" she asked when she had held him close long enough.

"Sure," he replied.

David picked up his bag and she took his hand, showing him around the cabin. He smiled as she acted like the tour guide, but though he tried hard to concentrate on what she told him, he couldn't help but be distracted by the look of her in the pale blue robe, her rosy tanned body shifting beneath the silk.

"This is my folks' room, but we'll be staying in here this weekend," she said, pointing out where he could put his bag. "A bigger bed," she said with just a bit of blushing in her cheeks.

He stepped over to her and took her into his arms again, spinning her around almost as if dancing out into the main room of the cabin, out toward the sofa. He then held her as close as possible to his body, his lips sought out her neck and shoulder. He nosed the collar of the robe down along her shoulder so his lips could taste her soft shoulder. She felt him pressing up against her. His hands moved around to open her robe a bit, exposing the sheer pale blue lace bra underneath.

"You know how I love to see you in lace, don't you?" he said, his eyes drinking in the sight of her body. "And you know how much I want you."

"Yes, I do," she answered, feeling him press against her, and his hand slipped under the robe to touch her breasts through the sheer lace of the bra. Her nipples were already stiff from anticipation as his eager fingers grazed across them. Tweaking them just a bit, she felt his kisses move down her chest toward the firm curves of her breasts. He pulled at the bra just enough so that his fingers and lips could touch her taut pink nipples. "Oh, David!" she cried out as she felt him suck a nipple up into his mouth.

He glanced up at her face with a lookthat told of such passion, such that she had never seen in him. "I want you, Holly," he said firmly, kissing her again on the lips.

They had moved into the main room of the cabin and, as he had stepped closer to her, she had backed up to the sofa. She perched her butt on the back cushions and David pulled the robe open a bit more, slipping his hands onto her body, touching every part of her that they could reach. His lips devoured her breasts, sucking on her nipples and nibbling on the stiff pink tips. His hands slipped around to the small of her back and pulled her close to him. He pressed his lips against her supple body.

"Mmm," she moaned.

His hands felt along the folds of her robe, then tenderly caressed her body, feeling the warmth and the softness. His fingertips traced the contour of her bare breasts, the texture of her nipples, stiff beneath his touch. They explored the curves and valleys of her stomach and belly, then followed the path around the elastic of her g-string, feeling the supple curves of her hips and ass.

"You are turning me on so much," she cried out.

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked.

"Not at all," she cooed.

"Good because there is more," he replied, bringing his hands her back over the robe.

"Please, David," she whispered. "Don't stop."

The warmth of her body passed through the smooth silk of the robe as he ran his hands over her back. His fingers lightly traced a path along the valley of her spine, up toward her shoulders. When she brought her arms up around his shoulders, he slipped his hands around to cup her breasts again and his thumbs toyed with her nipples again.

"Mmm, David, I may need to ask you to stop," she called out. "Remember? I thought we were going to try and wait till later."

"Just say the word, Holly," he replied, pulling away. "And I'll step away and leave you alone."

"Come back here, you," she said grabbing him by the shoulders. With a tone of surrender shading her voice, she took his hand and placed it back on her breast. "Actually I want you to touch me."

"My overwhelming urge right now is to kiss you," he said, running his hands over her body. "I want to touch every part of your body, to kiss your body and your pussy."

"Oh, David," she moaned.

He spent the next precious minutes tasting her, pleasing her, letting his lips and tongue tell her about all the feelings that he had for her. He kissed her neck and shoulders; he let his tongue glide along her shoulder back up to her ear; he nibbled on her ear lobe; he kissed his way across her cheek to her mouth, open and wet and waiting for him. Their tongues couldn't wait to touch and made them both tingle with passion.

He pulled her up from the sofa and held her body close to him, spinning her around again slowly. She let her head fall back and he kissed his way down from her neck to her breasts again. It was like a romantic sexual dance as she turned about in his arms, rubbing her butt up against his belly, feeling the stiffness of his cock wedge between the cheeks of her ass. His hands cupped her breasts firmly, pinching the nipples between thumb and forefinger. He turned her back around and took her again into his arms.

They had danced their way around to the front of the sofa. The force of his growing passion drove her back onto the cushions of the sofa. As she lay back, David knelt beside the sofa, his hands slipping down along her body, quickly reaching the thin elastic band of her g-string. He slipped one hand down under the sheer lace, driving his middle finger down to the bare cleft of her pussy. He could feel the wetness waiting there for him and moved to position himself closer to her pussy. As she raised her legs up for him, he pulled the g-string down along her long tanned legs. She pulled one leg free but he left the panty to dangle from her other ankle.

"Mmm, that is a beautiful all over tan, Holly," he said in a deep husky voice. "I like. Very much." Kissing his way along one leg and then the other, he teased her pussy with his tongue. His hands relished the feel of the soft tender skin along her tanned legs.

"Mmm," she moaned, letting her legs fall farther open.

David felt her respond to his kiss, the twirl of his tongue on her pussy. He savored the taste as she picked her hips up and pressed herself against him. He drew his tongue up and down her pussy, then up around her clit, circling it lightly because it was so sensitive, then brought his hot wet lips down to kiss it and suck it up into his mouth.

"Do you like this, Baby?" he asked needlessly. "Maybe I had better stop if you don't!"

"Oh, David," she moaned.

"I'll stop, unless you want me to go on," he teased.

"Oh, god, David," Holly cried. "Kiss me down there again. Please."

"I want to bring you such pleasure, Holly," he said, his fingers toying with the moist lips of her bare pussy.

"Mmm, I'd like that," she replied raising her hips up toward him.

David kissed her pussy, tasting her excitement, and felt her hips revolve in a series of involuntary circles as his fingers joined in, touching her, pleasing her, sensing the pleasure that flowed through her body. Time and again he drew his tongue up and down the slit of her pussy, resting his upper lip near her clit as he pressed his face down onto her. Reaching the sweet entrance to her pussy, he pressed his tongue up inside her as far as it could reach, drawing it around and around in circles. Then, as he lapped upon her clit and sucked it into his mouth, he thrust his fingers back up inside her. She was wriggling and writhing on the sofa now, her legs closing against him, holding him against her tingling body.

"Oh, David! I'm close!" she cried out.

"I want you to come for me Holly," he said pulling his face up for a moment and letting his fingers continue probing her hot wet pussy. "I want to taste your pleasure."

His lips and tongue moved up to her clit again as his fingers worked up inside her pussy.

"Mmm! Oh, David!" she moaned.

He pressed his face down against her, sucking her little nub into his mouth. His teeth lightly grazed against it, just a little tease and he felt her body shiver.

"Oh, god, David!" she cried out. "I just came!"

David held onto her hips as he pressed his face against her, feeling the pleasure of her orgasm echo through her body. Standing up beside the sofa, he pulled his shirt up over his head and off. As he unfastened his jeans and pushed them down from his hips, Holly brought her feet down to the floor and sat up on the edge of the sofa. She eased the robe off her shoulders and reached back to unfasten the clasp of the bra. She slipped it off of each shoulder and tossed it aside. After David stepped out of his jeans, Holly brought her hands up to touch his cock through the silky material of his boxers. She drew her hands down and slipped them back up the leg of the shorts, feeling his bare skin tingle as her long slender fingers reached his cock and slipped around it.

"Oh, Baby!" he called out as she stroked it gently.

She saw him flinch with pleasure when her fingers reached the head and rubbed it firmly. There was a nice trace of precum sitting on the tip. His cock was so hard and long she couldn't wait to taste it. She reached up and tugged the boxers down to bare this beautiful cock before her. When the boxers reached his ankles, she slipped off the sofa to kneel on the rug in front of him, taking his cock into her hands. She stroked it lightly at first, feeling it swell up even more, peering up at the adoring look on his face. She wet her lips with her tongue and brought her mouth down to taste him.

Holly kissed the head of his cock, opening her mouth just enough that her tongue could twirl about the tip. She then drew her tongue down the underside as she held it by the head. She loved moving her tongue around the smooth shaven skin of his cock and balls. Kissing his balls gently, she moved her lips back up the shaft till she got up to the head. Then she sucked it into her mouth and drove herself down onto him, taking as much of him inside her as she could on the first try. She slowly pulled her head back until it popped out of her mouth.

"Mmm, yummy," she said with a big smile.

Sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, she reached around and grabbed the cheeks of his ass. She bobbed her head back and forth on him, feeling it rub along her tongue and the head push up against her throat. Then back and forth she went, holding his cock at the base with one hand while the other fondled his balls gently. As she pulled his cock out of her mouth, she let her teeth graze lightly over the head, and felt him quiver. His fingers reached down to toy with her hair as she continued to slide him in and out of her hot wet mouth.

Finally he could take no more of her luscious mouth and without a word, placed his hand under her chin, and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He raised her up from the rug and lay her back onto the cushions of the couch. Bending over her luscious body, he kissed her mouth deeply, longingly, and lustfully. He rubbed his cock up and down the wet slit of her pussy, forcefully pressing the head just up inside her. He felt her body quiver as he began to penetrate her.

"Mmm, oh, David," she said with a deep moan. "I want you inside me."

Looking deeply into her eyes, he held his body just above hers, letting only his cock touch her, slipping in and out of her pussy, each time thrusting deeper inside of her. When she moved her arms up to pull him down toward her, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head down against the sofa, managing to keep only his cock and her pussy touching. His thrusts began to come harder and faster and he seemed to press deeper inside of her. She struggled a bit against his grasp of her wrists, but surrendered to the strong look of passion in his eyes. When he let go of her wrists, she let her arms lay where they were. He rose up onto his knees, grabbing onto her hips and pulling them up. He brought her long legs up and draped her ankles over his shoulders, not missing a single stroke.

She reached down and began to touch her breasts, cupping them and fondling them as he had earlier, feeling the stiff nipples, pinching them, and pulling on them. She loved the feel of his cock thrusting up into her, and brought her thighs closer together to grip him and enjoy every firm inch of him. There was something different in the way he was making love to her this time, a stronger more aggressive passion, something that told her of how much he desired her and how much he loved her. And seeing him so overcome with his feelings made it all the more enjoyable for her, and she surrendered to the feeling.

"Oh, David," she cried out with a long deep moan. "Oh, yes!"

David began to slow down although his strokes were as deep as ever. She could see the blush of passion on his chest and reached up to touch him. He let her legs fall down from his shoulders, took her hands in his and squatted down, pulling her upward, bringing her mouth up to his for a kiss.

"Oh, Baby," he whispered. "I love the feel of my cock buried inside you."

She returned his kiss passionately. As he pulled her toward him, he began to sink backward down onto the cushions, stretching his legs out beneath her. Straddling his hips, she eased up on top of him and leaned forward to rest her hands on his shoulders. He gazed up at her lovingly, the pretty face with the sparkling green eyes, the magnificent body with the glorious rosy allover tan, and the terrific breasts just a breath away from his lips. But there was more to it than just that. There was the way she moved on him, sharing the feeling of being joined so intimately, savoring the sensations that swept up from their union through their bodies. He slid his fingers up her arms to rest on her shoulders, feeling the rocking motion of her body and she moved herself up and down on his cock.

"Oh, Baby," he said dreamily reeling from the multitude of sensations. "Oh, Baby. I love you!"

She smiled and leaned forward to kiss him, her tongue teasing his lips, tasting the texture of his lips. His thrusts up into her became stronger and pushed her hips upward with each stroke. She posed her ass just above him, and felt the force of him moving up into her, harder and harder. As the feeling grew, she rose up and began to bounce with his thrusts, riding him up and down, her body shaking with each movement. He reached up to cup her breasts as they moved together, his fingers and thumbs playing with her, teasing her further along. She leaned back forward and pressed her clit down on him, rocking her hips, feeling the wonderful force of his every move.

"Oh, David," she cried out as she felt body come again. "Oh, David!"

He continued to move up inside her, until she collapsed down on top of him. For a moment she lay on him, sweaty and out of breath, but when she felt his cock still firmly planted inside of her, she pushed herself up and rose up from the sofa. She pulled a blanket from the back of the sofa and spread it on the floor. Taking his hand, she pulled him from the sofa, and got down onto all fours. David wasted little time, moving up to kneel behind her, and easily entered her again. She pressed her body back against him as he began to move himself in and out of her. With each stroke he gained strength and speed. He ran one hand up her body to cup her breast, and when he reached the other one around to finger her clit, she thought she would explode again.

"Oh, David!" she cried out as she lowered her head down to the blanket on the floor. "Oh, god, David!"

Every movement of his brought a louder moan from her lips. She tried to grip him, to squeeze him, to bring him to the same place where she was. She could hear him begin to grunt and moan and the sound of his excitement made her rock back and forth with more abandon. The cheeks of her butt slapped back against his belly and she could tell from the desperate way he moved against her that he was very, very close.

His strokes were so hard and strong now that she began to collapse onto the blanket. He was on top of her now, his belly pressing down onto the cheeks of her ass as he moved his cock deep inside her. She clenched her legs together and felt his hands grab onto her shoulders, cling to her as he neared his climax.

"Oh, Baby, I'm going to come!" he called out to her.

"Come inside me!" she shouted. "Come in me! I want to feel it!"