The Log Cabin Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know paybacks are a bitch," he said, trying his best to sound strong and tough as he continued to row, but knew that she could tell the difference.

"I'm hoping that's more than an empty promise," she said, readjusting her suit so that she was covered up again. She leaned back against the boat, pulling her shoulders back and letting the arch of her back thrust her breasts forward.

Baby," he said, pausing in his rowing and lowering his head so that his eyes peered out over the rims of his sunglasses. "I don't make promises I cannot keep."

"That's what you say now," she replied, tossing her head back with a laugh. Then she brought it forward to look him straight in the eye. "But I'll just have to see about that."

David took up the oars again and began to row strongly toward shore. As they cut through the water, Holly began to toy with her bathing suit, especially since it was drying in the sun and becoming snug on her. She shifted the top around so that her breasts didn't feel quite as constrained. She rearranged the bottom of her suit, pulling it up so that it pulled tightly against the mound of her pussy. Then she spread it out so that it was comfortable.

When she was done, she sat up in the boat and looked at him. There was a sly smile on his face and the lump in his swim trunks was appreciable. She loved teasing him, not to be mean, but simply because she loved him and he loved her. There was an electrical feeling that snapped between them every time they were together. He would tease her with his words and the way he looked at her; she would tease him with her youth and beauty; and when they came together the feelings were sensational and intense. Yet when their lovemaking was finished, they could sit and talk for hours about anything and everything. Of course there were those moments when they would simply hold each other and feel the love pass back and forth between them.

As the balmy breeze passed over them, Holly could feel the electricity passing between them now, despite having made love earlier in the day. As he methodically rowed toward shore, she began to touch her body lazily, her fingertips gliding down between her breasts, flirting with the edge of her top. Though he was bent on rowing, she could feel the touch of his gaze upon her. Smiling for a moment, then opening her mouth to lick her lips, she dipped her fingertips underneath the suit top, making her nipple stiffen and poke up through the thin material. Then she drew her hand over to her other breast, rubbing her palm across it and cupping it gently. She could tell that he was watching her closely judging by the way his pace was picking up and the growing bulge in his swimming trunks.

Her skin felt so hot as she lay back against the boat. Seeing what her little game was doing to him, she couldn't resist letting her hand slip down over her hot tummy and flirt with the waistband of her suit bottom. As she let her fingertips dance back and forth across her belly, she let her legs fall open and watched as his jaw began to drop. Tucking her fingertips under the elastic of her suit, she eased them slowly down toward her pussy. When her middle finger reached her mound, she gasped and felt a shiver move through her body. She felt herself turn on and knew that he was too. She pulled her hand up from inside her suit bottom and dragged her finger up her body a ways before raising her fingertip up to her mouth to suck it inside her mouth.

"You are asking for it, you know," David remarked.

"What could that be, hon?" she replied. "I haven't done anything."

"I may have to put you over my knee, young lady," he said trying to make his voice sound authoritative.

"And that's supposed to do what? Punish me?" she taunted playfully. "I like to get spanked so that wouldn't be punishment at all."

Glancing quickly over his shoulder to see how close to shore they were getting, David began rowing harder and faster. The sweat poured out of his brow under the bright sun as he pulled hard on the oars. Watching Holly touch herself had brought him back nearly to where he was earlier that morning. He felt a tingling in his legs and belly, and his raging hard on strained to break free. What was there about this girl that she could charge him up so? The last few strokes brought them close to the shore. He wasted little time maneuvering the rowboat up to the dock and tied it up hastily.

Holly grabbed her shorts, scampered up from the boat, and ran along the dock toward the shore. David ran after her quickly catching up with her where the dock met the shore. He reached for her and managed to get an arm around her waist. She laughed and broke free but he caught her again by railing that led up toward the cabin. Wrapping both arms around her this time, he held onto her, holding her struggling body against his. He could feel the heat of her body, warmed by the sun as he pulled her close to him. His kisses found her shoulders and neck as his arms held her tightly. She turned her head in the direction of his kisses and tried to turn around to face him. He let up on his grip as she turned, but just as her lips met his for a wild wet kiss, she slipped away from him and ran up the walkway toward the cabin.

Out of breath he caught her by the door, and as the door opened they stumbled inside together. He grabbed her wrists and spun her around to face him, pulling her close to him, so close that her belly rubbed up against his hard cock. His hungry kisses found her lips, her cheek and her neck. His teeth nibbled on her neck and shoulders. He felt her breath as she gasped. He was being overcome by the urge to have her, to take her here and now, to make her his own. He pressed himself up against her, walking her backward toward the bedroom. Backing her up against the bedroom door, he held her arms up and pinned her against the door with his body.

"Oh, David," she cried out. "What are you doing?"

Without saying a word, he looked her in the eyes, the rising tide of passion flooding him and a faint look of fear filling hers. Letting go of her wrists, he slipped his arm around behind her while his other hand plunged down inside her suit bottom. He found her pussy wet and waiting for his touch. She squirmed, but not from fear, for though his touch was strong and forceful, she knew that it was loving, and she knew that she had teased him into taking her this way, a way that she had fantasized about. His kisses fell about her neck and shoulders as his hand rubbed her pussy firmly, working two fingers up inside her. He pulled her away from the bedroom door and stepped toward the bed. She fell backward onto the soft bedspread.

"Oh, god, David," she cried as she moved back fully onto the bed. "Don't hurt me, honey."

David simply smiled as he gazed at her with his eyes overcome by the passion and lust he felt for her. He pulled his swim trunks down and bared his stiff cock, longer and harder than she had ever remembered. Moving onto the bed between her legs, he reached down to take a hold of her suit bottom with both hands. Tugging it down from her hips, he smiled when she moved her legs to let him pull it off and bare the sweet cleft of her pussy. Holding his cock with his hand, he moved forward on top of her, directing the head toward her pussy. He hovered over her body that was now wiggling with anticipation. When his lips met hers so did the head of his cock touch her pussy. When his tongue pushed its way into her mouth so did his cock work inside her pussy. She could feel his strength and passion as he thrust himself up deep inside her.

There was no teasing play this time around, no gentle little in and out movements. This was all rough and raw emotion flowing between them, as he took her so much more physically than ever before. The sensation of him forcing himself into her sent several waves of tremendous sensations through her. All she could feel was his firm thick cock thrusting deep inside of her. She struggled to move, but the force of his body held her fast beneath him. She was able to pick up her legs and wrap them around him as he fucked her wildly, harder and faster; every inch of him was penetrating into her, introducing wondrous sensation after sensation to her. His breath was hot as it washed her cheek and shoulders. She grabbed onto his shoulders and he continued to thrust deeply inside of her. She had never felt him this forceful and it turned her on incredibly.

"Oh, god, David! Honey!" she screamed from the intense pleasure she felt cascading through her body.

His hands reached down to cradle her shoulders firmly as he pushed himself into her harder and harder. His belly was slapping at hers without slowing or stopping.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" she cried out. "I'm coming!"

He felt her body quiver deeply as he continued to move against her, his arms trapping he beneath him, holding her tightly as his own passion mounted. The feel of her body quivering and shaking beneath him was bringing him to the peak. He could feel the tension building up inside and then, with a few final deep thrusts, the sensation of her tight pussy clenching him tightly as she came, he began to feel the explosion come from deep inside him. Time and again he felt his cum shoot deep into her pussy.

"Oh, god, Baby," he grunted.

"Oh, I feel it honey!" she said, her own body quivering and shaking with ecstasy.

Several more times he thrust up inside her, his cock exploding from the pleasure of being buried inside her like this, his cum filling her up. He clutched at her shoulders and held her so tightly that they seemed as if one body writhing with pleasure, one single orgasmic creature melded together. Exhaling deeply, he collapsed down onto her, feeling his body shake as the sexual tension was released. He finally released his firm hold on her.

"Oh, Baby! That was intense!" he said completely spent and out of breath.

Their lips found each other and they kissed softly and gently.

"Oh, David! That was wonderful!" she smiled. "I've always fantasized about you taking me like that. My god, I didn't know it would be like that!"

He rolled over a bit to lie beside her, yet they managed to keep his cock inside of her pussy. He could feel her fast heavy breathing as her chest heaved inside the circle of his arms. He matched her almost breath for breath as their pulses still raced.

"Man, I'm going to need a nap after that, Baby," he laughed.

"That's okay, Hon," she cooed as her hand moved over his heaving chest. "We don't' have anywhere to go or anything to do tonight."

"I know," he replied. "I just want to be with you."

*** To Be Continued ***

12