The Log Cabin Ch. 3

Story Info
Holly & David have fun with fantasy roleplaying.
6.4k words
4.34
21.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

It was early evening when David woke up with a start and looked around him. Waking up the first time in a strange place, he took a moment to realize where he was, in the cabin belonging to Holly's parents. He was naked but tucked in beneath a sheet in the large bedroom and Holly was nowhere to be seen. But as he picked up his head, he could smell food and hear the sounds of someone moving around in the kitchen. Slipping from the bed he pulled a pair of shorts from his bag and stepped into them. Holly was in the kitchen. He could see that she had set a dinner table outside on the porch and appeared to be ready to serve dinner. She was dressed in a tank top and a cute little pair of shorts.

"Hello, sleepy head," she said softly when she looked up to see him stumble out from the bedroom. "I was just getting ready to wake you up for dinner."

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" he asked, running his hand through his tousled hair. "I didn't want to sleep the day away."

"You were sleeping so soundly," she said, as he came up to her and put his arms around her. "Besides you looked so sweet and innocent, I didn't want to disturb you."

"Well, it wasn't entirely innocent," he said, before giving her a light kiss on her lips. "Cause I was dreaming about you."

"Aww, that sounds sweet," she replied, returning his kiss. "I hope you brought your appetite."

"Look at all this!" he said checking out the food warming on the stove "You told me that you couldn't cook! I'm impressed. So what do we have here? Smells great!"

"N.Y. strip steaks, cooked just the way you like them, medium rare, baby carrots in a glaze, and a mashed potato soufflé," she said proudly. "And for dessert, chocolate cheesecake, cuz it's my specialty!"

"I am so lucky to know you," he said with a smile and kissed her again. They carried the meal out onto the porch and Holly lit the candles before sitting down to eat. David uncorked the wine that he had brought along and poured them each a glass. The evening was warm and balmy, the lake looked gorgeous as it sparkled through the trees, and the scent of the pine and maple trees was wonderful. The two lovers ate and drank, talked and looked into each other's eyes deeply. Though the conversation was simple and sort of day-to-day, the looks were deep and emotional.

"This is really nice, Holly. Everything is so delicious," he said calmly, glancing for a moment out at the lake before looking back at her. "I'm glad you invited me up here."

"I had been thinking of this for a while, and couldn't wait for you to be here with me."

He looked deeply into her dark green emerald eyes, which were reflecting the flames of the flickering candles. She paused between bites and looked back at him. A serene smile formed on her face that seemed to blossom into the most endearing look he had seen her give off. He lowered his head a bit and smiled broadly, still keeping his eyes on hers.

"What's the matter?" she said dabbing her napkin at the corner of her mouth. "Is something wrong?"

"Not a thing," he replied, reaching over to take her hand in his. "Have I told you that I love you?"

"Only about a hundred times today," she said. "You know I love you too."

"Yes," he answered.

After dinner and each one had finished off a slice of cheesecake, they took another bottle of wine and their glasses down to the beach and sat in the old Adirondack chairs her father had built. David toasted her beauty, the sunset, and their togetherness. For her part, Holly laughed and smiled and told him how much she enjoyed his company, even if he was a little goofy sometimes. They took a walk along the shoreline for a while, splashing through the fresh water that washed up onto the sandy beach.

David paused and pulled her close to him. His hand reached up to cradle her chin and tilt her face for a kiss. It was a long, wet kiss, with lots of lips brushing and tongue touching; it felt as if only their mouths were touching, that all of the feelings flowing between them were passing through their lips. They fell silent on the return stroll. By the time the moon and stars had come out, they were sitting on the dock, their feet dangling in the water.

"Do you ever try to count stars," he asked.

"Maybe when I was little," she laughed amusedly. "Why?"

"I don't know," he said, then began to chuckle. "You know me. Mr. Romantic. Always thinking of weird things, like the number of stars is the number of reasons I love you. Or that your smile is brighter than all of them put together. You know, goofy things that drive you crazy."

"David," she said resting her hand on his shoulder. "I don't think that's goofy at all. I think that it's wonderfully romantic."

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at her, smiled and shook his head slightly. She left her hand on his shoulder but looked out toward the lake. The air was still and the lake was smooth and clear, with only the scarcest ripple from a feeding fish to break the surface. For these two, there was no other place like this tonight, no other person to be with.

"It's getting late, isn't it?" Holly said.

"Probably," he remarked. "You sleepy, Baby?"

"A little," she replied. "But it's so pretty out here tonight, I almost hate to go inside and miss it all."

"I know. I was thinking though that maybe Daddy could tuck you in tonight," David suggested.

"Oh, really," Holly said, her eyes widening. "That would be very nice. Why don't you give me a few minutes?"

"Okay, Baby."

She kissed him before getting up and running up to the cabin. David watched as her shadow disappeared into the trees. A moment later some lights flickered on in the cabin. He smiled at the thought of being with her again. They had played many roles before in their lovemaking, but he knew that this one was special for her. Just as he could never do something for real with a daughter and she had no thing for her father, it was a pure, powerful fantasy. He looked up and tried to find his lucky star, but then realized that maybe all of them were lucky tonight.

Feeling a tremendous excitement building up inside, David got up from the dock and strolled leisurely up the path to the cabin. The fresh scent of perfume greeted him when he reached the doorway. The lights were dim except for the lamp in the bedroom. When he stepped to the doorway, he saw her sitting at the dresser, brushing her hair. She was dressed in a silky little robe. It was light blue, her favorite color, and had some lovely embroidered trim in dark blue and black. He watched for a moment or two as she drew the brush through her red hair, now turned strawberry blonde from the sun. He smiled and stepped over beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder and looking down at her reflection in the mirror.

"You look pretty tonight, Baby," he said.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, looking back at him with a nervous little tremble in her voice. She ran the brush through her hair once more.

"Are you ready for me to tuck you in?" he asked, bringing his hand up to touch her freshly brushed hair.

"Oh, yes, almost," she said, setting down the brush and getting up from the little tapestry bench. She stood close to him, their faces just inches apart. She eased away from him, her eyes never leaving his, and stood next to the oversized queen bed, toying with the belt that held her robe together.

"Need some help with that, Baby?" he asked.

"I just always seem to have a hard time untying things, Daddy," she said, fiddling helplessly with the belt.

"Here, let Daddy show his baby how to do it," he said, joining her beside the bed. When he looked at her face she looked a bit timid or shy and seemed to be trembling slightly. He fingered the belt and found the ends. Pulling them up and away from her, the knot slipped loose and the robe opened slightly. He could see that her nipples were stiff and protruding into the silky fabric of the robe. He ran his fingertips up along the edge of the robe as it curved up along her stomach and her breasts. "You look so lovely in this robe, it would be a shame to take it off."

"But you know I can't sleep in it," she said, her voice wavering. "It would get all ruined."

"Well, we can't have that happen now could we?" he replied, smiling.

His fingers were near her shoulders and had slipped underneath the lapels. Bringing them back down along the robe, they grazed her breasts, her stiff nipples pressing against the back of his hand. He could feel the warmth of her body radiating through the robe. She nipped at her lower lip nervously. As his fingers followed the edge of the robe downward, it began to open wider so that a lovely streak of her tanned body began to show. When his fingers reached her waist, he began to pull the robe open, slowly baring her soft warm body. He looked down and saw the daintiest, tiniest, sheerest little lace panties in a matching light blue. A tremor of excitement shuddered through his body at the sight. What was there about the look of delicate fine lace against the soft smooth curves of her body?

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered, her voice faint and trembling.

"What's the matter, Baby?" he asked, his voice soft and deep and sexy.

"Mmm," she hummed, her head shaking slightly from side to side.

Her head tilted slightly to the side and back. Her hands instinctively reached up to his broad shoulders for support. Her nails dug into his flesh. He smiled and continued to pull the robe open slowly, pulling it so that the lapels rubbed against her breasts, teasing her stiff pink nipples as they popped free and greeted the cool night air and the hungry look of his eyes. She gasped and let her head fall back a bit farther. David then slipped his thumbs inside the edge and let them dance up the length of the robe, barely touching her warm trembling flesh. As he did so the robe opened fully and began to slip down from her shoulders. She let her arms fall to her sides so the robe could fall free of her body. He caught it as it fell away from her and draped it over the bedpost.

"Ok, Baby," he said, reaching down to pull the covers back. "Time for bed."

He held the covers up so that she could slip her long legs inside and then curl up with the pillow. His eyes swept up and down the length of her body, drinking in the beauty of her legs and belly and breasts, the blush of her cheeks that was spreading down over her chest, and the timid smile on her lips. He brought the covers down and tucked them up under her chin.

"Goodnight, Baby," he whispered, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Daddy," she whispered in return.

"Sleep tight," he added, making sure the covers were tucked nicely around her body.

"Mmm, yes," she said, her eyes closing.

David brushed his hand up over her hair feeling the softness of her curls. Her eyes opened widely as his hand lingered on her head, touching her so lovingly. He sat on the bed beside her, his hand remaining on her head, his fingers weaving into her hair. Leaning over, he gently kissed her cheek again. This time his lips lingered as they brushed against the soft skin of her cheek, the tip of his tongue flicking out to taste her. His lips brushed their way toward her ear. She gasped again when she felt his breath tease her ear and neck.

"Mmm, my baby smells so good tonight," he spoke softly, his voice barely more than a whisper. Her freshly washed and scented body was so appealing to him. "Daddy loves the way she smells."

She felt his kisses reach her ear and neck. His tongue traced the outline of her ear and teased at the opening. She began to squirm under the covers, her breath coming faster.

"Oh, Daddy," she said. "Oh, Daddy."

"My baby tastes so sweet tonight," he replied "Daddy loves the taste."

She began to roll over from her side onto her back, if only to bring his kisses closer to her mouth. As they brushed together, she responded by kissing him in return. Their lips were hot and wet and their tongues moved against each other's. Her hand reached out from under the covers to touch the back of his neck and hold him close to her.

"Does Daddy's little girl like the way he kisses her?" he asked softly.

"Oh, yes, Daddy," she whispered.

With his kisses remaining on her lips, he slipped his hand up to her cheek and caressed it gently. His fingertips flirted with her ear and the side of her neck. Then his hand slipped down under the covers onto her shoulder and began to ease down over her chest.

"Oh, Baby, you are so warm to Daddy's touch," he said as his fingers danced slowly along the upper curves of her breast. "Daddy can't resist touching his little girl tonight."

David had touched Holly before a hundred times, a thousand times maybe, but it had never felt so exciting, or so intense. Was it the trembling of her body or his hand? Or was it simply the words and the way he said them? She nearly exploded when his hand formed up around her breasts and cupped it, his forefinger and thumb pinching the nipple.

"Oh, Daddy," she cried out. "Oh, Daddy."

He picked his head up and began to pull the covers down from her chin. His eyes were heavy lidded and overflowing with passion and lust as he looked at her body, revealed again as the covers were pulled away from her body. His other hand reached over to touch her other breast. He teased and pinched both of her nipples, his palms pressed against the firm flesh of her breasts, and savored the silky soft texture of her skin.

"Do you want Daddy to kiss your breasts, Baby?" he asked, his voice flooded with the sound of lust.

"Oh, yes, Daddy," she cried. "Kiss me there. Kiss me all over."

"Oh, Baby," he said, lowering his lips to her breast. "Hmm, Daddy loves his little girl."

He kissed and licked at the nipple, his tongue drawing circle after circle around the aureole. Then he pressed his mouth down against her breasts and sucked the nipple up into his mouth. His tongue lapped lightly at it as the suction pulled it up deep inside his mouth. His teeth found the tip and bit down firmly but gently. She gasped and her body shivered noticeably when he opened his mouth and let it pop back out. He did almost the same thing with her other breast, the kiss, the lick, the suckling, and the nibble. His kisses and licks flowed over the curves of her breasts, harder and wetter and firmer. The quiver of a light orgasm swept over her as he kept touching and kissing her.

"Oh, god! Daddy!" she cried out loudly, her body rolling back and forth from the wonderful lovemaking she was experiencing. "Make me come!"

"Does my little girl want to come?" he asked, a playfully malicious tone added to his voice, as he picked his head up from the stiff pink nipples of her breasts. "Daddy wants to make his little girl feel good all over."

"Oh, please, Daddy! Please!" she cried out.

He leaned down to kiss her lips again and sent his hand on a slow journey down under the covers. His palm eased down over her stomach, her navel, and her belly. His fingertips reached the waist of her little lace panties and toyed with it.

"Does my little girl want me to touch her down there?" he asked. "Does my little girl want Daddy to make her come?"

"Oh, god, yes! Daddy, please!" she pleaded.

He slipped his hand over her panties and sent his fingers down along the slit of her pussy. She was already wet and he was delighted in the way she parted her legs and pressed her pussy up against the touch of his hand. The panties were so small and thin and wet that it felt almost as if she were naked when he ran his fingers up and down the slit of her pussy. She was spreading her legs wide apart and lifting her hips up to press herself against him.

"My little girl likes this I can see," he said as she continued to writhe and wiggle under the pleasure of his touch. "Daddy's girl like this a lot."

"Oh, Daddy," she cried.

He pulled the covers off of her and tossed them to the side revealing her body all wet and spread for him. He grabbed the panties by the crotch and began to tug them down. She raised her hips to help him pull the flimsy little panties down past her hips. Then she lifted her legs and feet so that he could pull them all the way off. Twirling them around his fingers with a devilish smile, he held them up to his nose and sniffed them.

"Mmm, my baby is getting excited," he remarked. "That turns Daddy on, you know."

Holly's legs were spread wide open for him now, her arms fallen above her head, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips, and her body was wiggling slowly from side to side. He tucked the panties into the pocket of his shorts and sent his hand back to touch her pussy. His fingers traced every part of her, the soft smooth shaven outer lips, the hot wet inner lips, her firm little clit, and the sweet wet opening below. With every move he was bringing her higher and higher. As he slipped a couple fingers up inside her, he pressed his thumb down onto her clit.

"Oh, Daddy. You're going to make me come again!" she cried out.

"Not yet," he said with a sly smile. "Daddy wants to kiss his baby down there first."

Just the sound of the words coming from him was enough to push her over the edge. She felt her body tremble and shake from the sensation. Flashing a devilish smile, David climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself between the spread of her legs. His hands reached out to touch her legs, moved up and down their length, from ankle to calf to thigh and back down again. He took up one leg and brought her foot toward his mouth. His tongue reached out to flick at her big toe. He kissed her toes and her foot. He sucked each toe up into his mouth and licked between them. Then he kissed and licked his way down along her leg, her calf and thigh, his hands touching all that his lips didn't kiss. Then he took up her other leg and did the same. By the time he finally brought his mouth down to kiss her pussy she was on the verge of another orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy! Daddy!" she called out.

"Mmm," was all he could reply, as he buried his mouth on her pussy.

He opened his mouth and his tongue licked her pussy from top to bottom before pressing up inside her, burrowing inside her as far as he could reach. Re-positioning himself so that he was right down on top of her pussy, he began to lap at her hungrily. His tongue looped up and down and around her pussy. When he began to lap at her clit, he slipped a couple of fingers up inside her. He kissed and nibbled on her clit; he turned and twisted his fingers up inside her; he felt her body writhe with pleasure.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm going to come!" she screamed.

"Come on, baby!" he said raising up his head to see her fondling her breasts wildly, pinching and pulling on her nipples. "Daddy wants to taste you when you come!"

He pressed his mouth down against her again. His tongue flew over her clit, drawing circles around it, flicking at it, pressing down onto it.

"Oh, god, Daddy! Oh, god! Oh, god!"

She pushed herself up against him firmly as he wrote the alphabet on her pussy and clit. Between his tongue and fingers she was ready to really explode. David felt her pussy clench up tightly as her thighs pressed up against his cheeks and neck. The sweet taste of her excitement and the wild wiggling of her body kept him going harder and faster and deeper.

"Oh, god! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" she shouted as a huge orgasm exploded inside her. Her breathing was so hot and fast she nearly fainted. Her body was shaking as wave after wave of tension was released.

"Oh, Baby!" he said as he watched her surrender to the tremendous feelings of pleasure. A broad smile came over his face. "Daddy loves to make his little girl come!" He rose up on his knees between her spread legs and began to unfasten his shorts. "And his baby has made Daddy get excited." He opened up his shorts to reveal a beautiful hard on, and then tugged them down and off.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers
12