The Log Cabin Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holly, I would love to be in your life in some more permanent way, but if it's only as we are now, then I can live with that and enjoy it."

"By what you just said it's like you don't want any more than what we have now," she answered, looking over at him closely and carefully. "Even if I want something more, it's doesn't seem realistic since we live so far apart, when we come from such different backgrounds, with the difference in our ages."

"What makes you think I wouldn't want more, if it were possible?" he asked.

"Then make it possible, David. Do something to make it possible."

"Like what, move closer? That I can maybe do. Shave 20 years off my age? That's impossible."

"Sure, I wish you lived closer," she said, looking out over the lake, the lights from the other cottages catching the rippling surface of the lake. "Maybe that's something we can look at and work toward. But then I wish you were 20 years younger and that's something I can't have. I don't what to change youyou're your divorce, your kids who sound so amazing, everything you've done has shaped you into this guy I love and I don't want to change a thing."

"So you like me just the way I am?"

"You're always so casual about serious things, it gets to me sometimes."

"But underneath this steady, even exterior," he said slowly. "I'm riding the same roller coaster that you're on."

"You know, I've been around a lot, but being in love is not something I'm good at or gotten used to."

"I've never gotten used to it, it is always different every time. But if it makes any difference, I think you're handling it just beautifully."

"Oh, David. Why did we have to fall in love? Why couldn't we have just met and remained friends?"

"Because I took one look at you and my heart stood still."

"Is that it? One look?"

"Yes, just one look, Baby."

"That sounds like a song title."

"I think it is," he said with a smile, that disarming smile of his, boyish and charming and irresistible.

"You know what I remember about meeting you the first time?" she asked with a warm open smile.

"What's that, Baby?"

"I thought that you looked so cool and smooth and confident. It was so sexy."

"I was really afraid that you'd be disappointed."

"How could I? You knew I loved you."

"But all we had done was chat and talk on the phone. That's nothing like meeting face to face."

"Well, it didn't show," she said looking at him dreamily.

He leaned over toward her to place a brushing little kiss on her lips. She pulled away for a moment looking at his face, deep into his eyes. Then she smiled and leaned back to kiss him in return.

"You know, this seems like a nice evening for a bonfire. I noticed that old fire pit over there. What do you think?"

"If you want to. There's some firewood up by the cabin."

"Then I'll be right back," he said getting up.

Holly watched as he disappeared up the path to the cabin. She took up the blankets and brought them over near to the old fire pit and spread them out on the sand. By the time she had sat down and gotten comfortable, David had returned with an armload of firewood and set to building the fire. Just as she had watched him the day before with the rowboat, so did she watch him set the kindling in place to get the fire going. Once satisfied that he had it set, he quickly got the dry kindling to catch and spent a few minutes tending it until it flamed up into a bright warm glowing fire. He stood up and admired his handiwork, then looked over at Holly sitting on the blankets, her knees tucked up under her chin. The fire cast a warm rosy glow on her, highlighting her round cheeks and long legs beautifully. He sat beside her and felt her snuggle up against him.

"You were a boy scout, weren't you?" she said with a giggle.

"And what's the matter with that?" he countered.

"Nothing, except I expected you to rub two sticks together, not use a propane lighter."

"I didn't want to waste any time so I could sit with my favorite girl."

"I know. I am aren't I?" she said snuggling closer to him. "The fire feels nice. And so do you."

They sat for a while silently. David reached for a long stick to poke at the fire and then laid a couple more logs on the coals. The evening air had cooled a bit and the warmth of the fire was welcome. The light of the fire lit up their faces as well. David looped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. He kissed her cheek and rested his own up against hers.

"You know with a blazing fire like this on a night such as this, a certain thought comes to mind," he remarked.

"And what would that be?"

"It might be a nice night for a midnight swim."

"Is it midnight yet?" she asked.

"Close enough," he replied looking at his watch.

He watched as she pulled away from him and stood up. She looked down at him and smiled warmly before reaching up behind her neck to untie the straps of her dress. There was something incredible about watching her at this moment as she stood beside him, her tall, rosy tanned body, the light blue dress, the glint in her eyes, all cast with a romantic glow from the fire. She pulled the straps down from behind her neck and paused with her hands just above her breasts, the curves of her bare shoulders and her faint smile beguiling him. Once she knew that she had captured his attention, she began to peel the dress downward, slowly exposing herself to him bit by bit, the upper curves of her breasts, her nipples, all of her breasts, then her stomach and trim waistline.

When she began to slowly ease the dress down over her hips, David realized that he was staring and decided that he should join her. Standing and pulling his knit shirt off over his head, he started to unfasten his slacks. Holly stepped out of her dress and carefully draped it over one of the nearby chairs. Wearing only a little light blue silk thong she paused for a moment and watched as David kicked his topsiders from his bare feet and lowered his khakis. As she toyed with the waistband of her thong, she noticed the lump produced in his boxers by her little strip tease. She loved the look of excitement on his face as he looked at her nearly naked body. Facing each other and looking into one another's eyes, they reached down and mirroring each other's moves got naked by the light of the fire. He reached over to place his hand on her cheek.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered over the crackling of the fire.

He kissed her and took her hand and they ran down to the water, running and splashing into the cool surf until they let go and each dove down under the refreshing water.

"Race you to the raft," he shouted over to her when they both had surfaced.

"Why? You'll only lose," she laughed, brushing her wet hair from her face.

"Wanna bet?" he challenged.

"Hey, I'm lots younger than you and in way better shape," she laughed.

"We'll see about that," he yelled over to her. "On the count of three. One. Two. Three!"

No sooner had he shouted "Two," then Holly dove forward and began swimming out toward the raft. For his part, David dove down and kicked with all his strength and soon had caught up nearly even with her. They reached the raft in only what might be called a tie. She reached for the ladder and he nestled up behind her, the warmth of their bodies radiating through the water. He brushed up against her, his hand gliding over the curves of her breasts and belly, his belly pressing up against her ass.

"Not too bad for an old guy," she remarked.

"I told you I keep myself in shape," he answered back. "But I should learn to keep my mouth shut."

Holly pushed off from the raft and swam away from his touch. He swam after her and dove down to reach for her, grabbing onto one of her ankles. Pulling her toward him, he slipped his body up between her naked legs. She tried paddling away but he held firmly onto her. She relaxed and let him pull her into his arms for a warm wet embrace. Then, when he least expected it, she pushed him away and ducked out of sight under the water.

"Hey!" he shouted, looking around for her. Not seeing any sign of her he began to swim back toward the raft. Suddenly he felt a movement under the water and the warm touch of her hand on his body, slipping over his ass and back then around to his belly, finally taking hold of his cock. "Hey! Watch that!" he called out.

Holly surfaced right beside him, keeping her grip on his privates. "So who do you think is in charge now, old man?"

She pushed him back up to the raft and he instinctively reached out to put his arms around her. Letting go of him as their lips met, Holly reached around to hug him and their bodies moved together in a loving embrace as their warm bodies bobbed in the cool water. They held onto each other and twirled and twisted together in the water as they intermingled.

"Oh, Baby," he whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too, Hon," she replied.

After another kiss or two, they began to swim back toward shore, not quickly nor competitively as on the way out. Reaching the warmer shallows they stood up from the water and hustled onto shore. David reached the blankets first and held one up and out so Holly could joint him. Wrapping the blanket around them snuggly, they sat together near the fire. David did manage to reach out, poke at the fire, and toss another log on top. As the flames began to rise high again, their wet tingling bodies melded together.

"That was invigorating," he remarked.

"Yeah, that was fun. But I still won," she added.

He didn't say a word, but only kissed her. They were silent for several minutes, watching the fires as the heat and smoke rose up into the night sky. David didn't try to keep his hands from touching her as they snuggled together under the blanket. Her shoulders and back and breasts all enjoyed the eager exploration of his hand. Eventually he reached her smooth, cleanly shaven pussy, and his fingers gently rubbed her.

"Are you trying to turn me on?" she asked.

"I thought I was doing, not trying," he replied.

"You keep that up and something's bound to happen."

"That's my plan."

Holly's hand had already joined in the game and worked its way down toward his cock. Her fingers curled around him and stroked him tenderly. The pace of their breathing grew faster and the heat from the fire and their passion warmed them both. When his fingers began to work their way up inside her pussy, Holly's grip on his cock became firmer and her stroking more urgent. She loved feeling his cock grow long and hard inside her snug grip; he loved feeling her legs open and the touch of her as she became wetter. When his thumb began to work harder on her hard little clit she started to gasp.

"Oh, David," she breathed.

He started to lean to the side pulling her along with him until she was lying on her back and he was on his side next to her. Cuddling still under cover of the blanket, she kept her hand working gently on his cock while his wandered lightly all over her body, but kept coming back to finger her pussy. They lay like this for a while, watching the fire and tasting the pleasure that each other's touch brought to their bodies.

"I'm going to move," David said suddenly. "I'm gonna make something happen. I'll move closer to you, maybe Indy. I can still keep the same territory and just commute on the weekends."

"You don't have to, hon," she replied with a shake of her head.

"But I want to show you that I'm serious about this. I want to show you that I'm serious about you."

"I love you," she said, tears again welling up in her eyes.

"As for the age thing," he went on. "I can't change that, but if we love each other, if we really love each other, we can make it work."

With a sweet little kiss, she began to shift her position under the blanket, keeping her hand on him, but moving herself away from his touch. He looked at her quizzically, but understood when she pushed against his shoulders to direct him to roll over onto his back so that she could crouch between his legs. He didn't mind as the blanket was pulled away since the fire was so hot now and the hot breath of his lover warmed him down below. Stroking his cock and smiling devilishly she ran her other hand all over his thighs and belly, feeling his muscles tense up and tingle. There was a light dusting of hair on his thighs and lower belly, but he kept his privates clean-shaven and she loved the texture of his soft sensitive skin. She lowered her head and kissed his belly and licked around and down along his thighs, all the while still stroking his cock that was now standing up proudly from his body.

She kissed and licked her way all around him, tasting his smooth flesh and taking occasional playful little nibbles of him. Finally the groans coming from him and the flexing of his hips trying to direct his cock toward her mouth couldn't be denied any longer. Holding it upright at the base with her hand, she brought her wet lips to the head and kissed it. Her tongue darted out and twirled around and around him, tasting the drops of precum on the tip. A deep series of gasps came from him as he moved about on the blanket. She licked him up and down and all around feeling him grow harder and seeing him become glistening with her saliva. She slid her lips and tongue slowly up the underside to the top. Parting her lips she eased her hot wet mouth down onto him sucking him up into her.

"Oh, god!" he gasped loudly. "Oh, jesus!"

Holly began to move her mouth up and down the length of his long stiff cock. Each time she descended she sucked more of him inside her mouth, feeling the shaft move along her tongue and soon feeling the head graze against the back of her throat. Up and down she went slowly building up the pace until David began to writhe and wiggle about on the blanket. Needing to take a breath, she pulled her head up and let her teeth graze over the head. She looked at his face no overcome by the tremendous feelings she was producing in him. As she caught her breath her tongue and hand took over, licking and stroking him.

"Mmm, you have such a beautiful cock," she said. "I just love it."

She licked her lips and lowered her head again sucking as much of him up into her mouth as she could. She opened up and worked all of him inside her. Up and down she went feeling the head work it's way down her throat. She fondled his balls with her hands. His breathing was hard and fast and his hips worked up and down to match the movement of her head.

"Oh, jesus god," he swore, as she drove him crazy.

Pulling her head up again she began to lick and kiss her way up his body. Her tongue lapped around his navel, traced crisscrossing pathways over the muscles of his stomach. She moved her body upward, her lips reaching his nipples where she kissed and licked and nibbled at him as he had done to her so many times. When her mouth reached his, they kissed deeply and wetly, a penetrating kiss that went all the way inside their heads. Her pussy brushed against his stiff cock, teasing it with her wetness and warmth. As their kiss grew wild and deep, she continued to rub herself on him. When he tried to work his cock up inside her, she raised her hips and moved safely away, only to return and rub on him again.

"Ok, Baby," he said hoarsely. "Enough of this teasing. Now it's your turn."

After another kiss, he reached down for her hips and pulled her up toward his own eager mouth. She climbed up to present her pussy to him. His hands roamed all over her thighs and belly, savoring the smooth texture and soft tender flesh of her supple body. Licking his lips he drew his fingers close to her pussy to position her just where he wanted her. He kissed her and looked up along the gracious curves of her body to see her looking down at him lovingly. Then he pressed his mouth against her and sent his tongue up into her. He licked her pussy long and slow from the juicy bottom to the top where her hard little clit shyly hid. He spread her apart gently and let his tongue dance up and down the moist inner lips. When he pressed his mouth up against her again and buried his tongue up inside her, her heard her gasp loudly.

She fell forward onto her hands pressing herself against his face. David worked a couple fingers up into her pussy, and held them inside her as he licked and nibbled on her clit. He sucked the tender nub into his mouth, nibbling and licking on it. He let it pop out of his mouth and licked all around it. She was moving her hips in that involuntary circular motion that spoke of her rising sense of excitement. She was dripping wet now and her breathing was heavy and hard. Replacing his fingers with his tongue, he reached around to rub his thumb against her clit frantically up and down and all around. His tongue slipped out of her pussy and edged down along the crack of her ass, circling her dark pink rosebud. She trembled as his tongue completed its meandering tour and pressed back up against the wet slip of her pussy.

"Oh, David!" she gasped loudly.

He felt her begin to quiver and shake and he reached around to grab onto the cheeks of her firm ass, his fingertips digging into her flesh. He licked and kissed her wildly, pressing his face up against her as hard as he dared, sensing the sensations that were rippling through her body. He kissed all around her pussy, the tender valleys that flanked her pussy, the soft skin of her thighs, the smooth mound above, and finally her clit again.

Holly rose up from the blanket and turned around so that she could slip into a perfect 69 position. Sucking his cock back inside her mouth drove him wild and he worked on her pussy with renewed fervor. She moved her mouth up and down on him, drawing him deep inside her mouth. Pulling her mouth off of him, she ran her tongue up and down his shaft, twirled it about the head, and fondled his balls lovingly. He kept his tongue on her pussy, lapping at it hungrily as his fingers spread her apart so he could reach every part of her. From time to time, the sensations became so intense that she picked up her head and moaned with pleasure. Then as she sucked him back inside her eager mouth, he would pause and let the feelings wash over him. Their bodies moved and writhed as if one; their loving acts bringing each other near to orgasm.

"Oh, god, David!" she finally cried out when his marvelous tongue had pushed her over the edge. "I love the way you eat my pussy!"

"I love to, Baby," he replied in between laps on her sweet pussy.

"But I want your cock inside me now," she said breathily.

Without another word, she pulled away from his mouth and shifted around to mount him. He held his cock upright as she spread her legs and lowered her pussy down onto him. He easily found that sweet spot of entry and felt the head push up into the soft warm wet comfort of her pussy. A wave of pleasure swept through both of them as this close and sweet coupling was made real. Slowly she began to move on top of him, rocking on her knees back and forth, moving his cock in and out of her. There was no urgency in her movements nor in his response, not like some of their lovemaking the day before. It was long and slow and luxurious and that seemed to intensify the feelings they were experiencing.

Still leaning over him, Holly kissed him, their lips brushing and pressing together so sweetly. Then she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed herself up gently. His hands ran up her arms to her shoulders, to her neck, to cradle her face and touch her cheeks for a few moments. Then they drifted down to touch her breasts. He touched her nipples, now so stiff in the fresh evening air. He felt the firm flesh and soft skin of her breasts as they moved within the loving touch of his hands. Their eyes drank in the sight of each other, her long trim body with its wonderful curves bouncing wonderfully on top of him, so rosy in the firelight; his body below her, all firm angles and full of energy, a golden honey color; touching each other's body, their hands fulfilled the days and weeks of longing and their eyes gazing upon each other exchanged looks of deep desire and incredible love.