The Loneliness Fades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to show you how much I love you." Autumns now has a devilish smirk on her face.

She places her hand on my stomach, and presses me to lay down on her bed. I lay down, and am then re-positioned so that my legs are facing Autumn. She gently pushes my knees outward to spread my legs. My moist vagina is now in her sights. She softly runs her fingernails up my labia and then leans in towards my head. Autumn kisses me on my lips, and to my surprise, I start kissing her back this time. The taste of my daughters lips is intoxicating, and it makes me feel goose bumps all over. Our lips continue to intertwine, and our mouths then open. Our tongues greet one another, happily dancing together.

Autumn's hands see their way to my breasts. With both hands she rubs and massages them, gripping tightly at times, and other times gently caressing. It feels like heaven as my nipples harden. Her mouth and tongue are taken away from my face. I bite the bottom of my lip as Autumn runs her tongue over my left nipple. She does a circle around the nipple with her tongue and then plants her whole mouth atop it, suckling so sweetly. I cannot help but moan loudly in the face of this pleasure.

She does the same thing to the right breast, sucking on it for several minutes. My breasts feel so tender to the touch that it is like lightning coursing through my body. Soon enough she brings her head down from the breast, slowly kissing my body. She kisses my sternum, then drags her tongue down to my belly button and kisses it. From there she kisses every inch until reaching my clitoris.

Autumn nuzzles my clit with her nose and then gently starts to lap at it with her tongue. I almost scream, but I bite my tongue. This pleasure is so unreal, I've been pulled into this. My body aches so much for her touch that I cannot even begin to think about the ramifications of what is happening. I simply want to let her love me.

My clit continues to be stimulated by my daughter's tongue while she starts rubbing lower on my mound. She rubs in circles, and I am absolutely gushing between my legs. Finally she enters into my walls with two of her fingers and starts pumping. Her fingers delve deeper into me and my breathing gets heavier. After several minutes like this, I am ready to explode. I'm brought to climax, but Autumn continues to lick and prod me. Orgasm after orgasm rocks my body. I'm quivering from the ecstasy of it all, and then I feel like I just go limp.

Autumn snuggles up next to me, putting her face right next to mine. She looks at me with those perfect blue eyes and simply says, "I love you."

"I love you too Autumn." I manage to get out in-between heavy breaths.

I don't want to think about how wrong this may be. I simply cannot think about it. All I know is that this feels like a beautiful moment. I want to show her my love as well. I force myself to sit up, and I crawl on top of Autumn. I kiss her on her lips with the same passion that she used to initiate her kiss with me. My hands reach behind her back and pull at her bra. I work her bra off and take it into my hands. I throw it far across the room as Autumn just smiles.

I stare down at my daughter's beautiful breasts. Her skin is so dazzling, and her nipples so pink. They puff up immediately as I place my mouth on them. Tasting her breasts is amazing, as is the cute mewling noise she makes as I do it.

I work my hands down to her panties, sliding them off as quick as I can. Her little mound is unbelievable. Nothing but a thin strip of brown pubic hair just above, her lips are pink and absolutely inviting. I shove my head in-between her legs, taking in her moistness, and her scent. Autumn's moans grow louder as I lick up her crevice, from down to up. My right thumb rubs her clit in a circular motion as continue to lick her. My tongue gently prods at the entrance to her walls, and I can tell that she is about to orgasm. I quickly shove two fingers inside her, and slide in and out as quickly as I can. Her legs flail, and she is brought to orgasm.

While she is still in the grips of her climax, I re-position myself with my legs facing hers. I jam my aching cunt into hers and start grinding into it. My hips gyrate, and I rub my nipples frantically. Autumn tries to match my motion, but she is experiencing orgasms so strong that she can barely keep up. She screams loudly, as I grind enough to reach my own. We're both moaning and screaming for a while, until finally we can take no more, and fall flat.

Pulling myself up to a sitting position with my arms, I reach over for Autumn. She sits up and places her legs over top of mine. She scoots as close as she can to me, now sitting atop my thighs. I grab behind her back and pull her close. I rest my head on her breasts.

"I...I can't believe how great that was." I said, exhausted.

Autumn kisses the top of my head and says, "I know it was. I love you mom, and I want to be able to show you that more often."

I think for a minute, and kiss her breast one more time before saying, "You can love me as often as you want."

I don't know what I might be getting myself into, and right now I don't care. I just know that I feel far less lonely than I felt only a handful of hours ago. I hadn't really ever even thought about being with a woman before, let alone my own daughter. I'm still going to have to do some thinking about what just happened, but I have a feeling that this won't be the last time Autumn and I give into these feelings.

12