The Lonely Road

Story Info
Six young ladies and a driver get hijacked.
4.2k words
3.8
52.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nnyman
nnyman
3 Followers

I would like to thank angel love for her time in editing this story for me.

The youth group trip had started off just as planned. Six young, attractive ladies all piled into a van with their older male driver leading the way. It was the Young Women of America youth group and it was sponsored by one of the local churches. Alice was the head of the group. She was 21, tall and very skinny with bumps for breasts and legs that seemed to never end. Her head was filled with long wavy auburn hair. She was a task master and the planner of this trip. She had gotten this group of 6 together to attend the Youth of America Convention in the city nearby their small hometown. She had every detail planned out to a tee and was excited that the trip was finally about to take place.

Celeste was 19 and had a head full of delicious blonde curls. She had a body to die for but was very much a tease with the opposite sex. Annie was a 20 year old red head with a bit of extra weight on her. She had a very large pair of breasts that she enjoyed showing off in revealing shirts. Barbara was 19 and a very petite girl. She was just under 5 feet tall and had the matching very petite body to go along with her height. She was very perky and very excited to be going on this trip.

Carol was the youngest at a ripe 18. She was also blonde and wanted to be sophisticated in the worst way. She had the most amazing ripe body, with C cup breasts and a perfect form in every way. She too was very excited to be included in this group of young ladies headed to the convention. Deena was the oldest member of the group at 22. She was one of the original founders and she still enjoyed going to the convention. She had a beautiful head of dirty blonde hair and was fit and trim as well. Her body maintained its proper look due to the fact that she was a fitness instructor. They had a driver, Jim Haney, who was 48 and in good shape for his age. Jim drove the group van for most of their trips and was a good natured guy. He loved this trip as he got to escort half a dozen, beautiful young women 100 miles for the convention. In his professional life Jim was the boss of a large company and very prim and proper. His daughter Celeste had gotten him interested in driving for this group and he secretly enjoyed ogling the lovely ladies. This trip had been planned for an entire year prior to their departure. The Youth of America Convention would be attended by over 1,000 young ladies from all across the country. Several motivational speakers as well as politicians from each party would be at this convention. Each group attending had individual meeting times with the politicians from their area. There was a stiff entry fee and the group had done several fund raising events over the past year to make the money for the trip.

Everything had started off according to plan. Jim had the van ready to go by 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure. The ladies started showing up and they got the van packed and ready to leave by12:30. The trip would take them about 2 hours and was a familiar trip for many of them. Jim had taken this route so many times in the past he could almost drive it with his eyes closed. The sun was shining and the temperature was a beautiful 80 degrees as they headed down the road to their destination. The ladies were all dressed casually with shorts and tank tops for the short trip to their hotel prior to going to the convention that evening. Jim remarked that he was honored to be in the presence of 6 beautiful young ladies. They all giggled and laughed and told him to knock it off and get going.

Jim positioned his mirror so that he had a view of the lovely ladies. He secretly thought how lucky he was going on this trip with 6 of the hottest young ladies he had ever laid eyes upon. He knew he should not have these thoughts, especially since his daughter was one of the ladies, but he just couldn't help himself. He was ready for his 3 day and night trip with these young ladies but he also knew that nothing would happen as he was married and his daughter was along.

At the junction of the two major highways a sign was posted in the middle of the road. The sign stated that the road ahead was closed and a detour was the only way to get to where they were going. Jim turned down the old road, county route 69, and wondered what was up with the highway. He had traveled this road a few days earlier and everything seemed to be fine then. The ladies were all busy chatting but they nervously asked Jim why he had to go this way. It seemed the road was closed and this was a little detour. Nothing to worry about ladies said Jim.

Ahead there was a man with a stop sign directing traffic through the detour. Jim slowed the van down and came to a stop as the man indicated. He came to the window and looked inside the van and told Jim that they were blasting ahead so he needed to wait a bit for the way to clear. He again looked into the van and licked his lips at the bevy of beautiful females in the back. He told Jim that he could take the cross road to his left if he did not want to wait. The cross road was an old dirt road that came out about a mile from the convention center.

"Well ladies, what do you think? Should we take the cross road or wait it out here for the blasting?" Jim asked.

Alice spoke up and said that they should take the cross road as they needed to get to the convention before 5 p.m. and it was already 2. They all agreed and Jim told the man they would be headed down the cross road as they needed to get to their destination as soon as they could. The man smiled broadly and told them to go ahead. Jim wondered at the man's smile as it seemed so out of place with him, but he turned down the old road and got them going towards their destination.

The road was very bumpy and they had to go very slow to keep from shaking the van and its occupants up too much. All of sudden, from out of the side of the road a large dump truck pulled out right in front of the van. Jim slammed on the brakes and everything went flying inside the van.

Outside a group of three men surrounded the van with guns pointed at the van. "Ok – everyone out of the van!" said the large and very hairy man next to the driver's side.

Jim yelled, "What do you think you are doing? We will not get out of here. You move and let us on our way."

The driver's side door was yanked open and Jim was hauled out of the van in a hurry. He was thrown to the ground and very large gun was pointed at his head as the man again said, "Everyone out of the van – NOW!!" The ladies were all whimpering with fright but started to get out of the van. Jim tried again to ask what was going on but he was met with a boot to his head and he ended up face first on the road for his efforts. The ladies, Celeste especially were frightened that Jim was dead as he seemed to lie there motionlessly in the dirt. He finally sat up and the big man told him that if he and his group of ladies wanted to survive this, they all needed to cooperate or there would be severe consequences.

The three men were lead by the big man. He was well over 6 feet tall and must have weighed over 300 pounds. The other two were also tall but not as big as the first. They all seemed a bit dirty and were not the types of guys the ladies and Jim wanted to be around right now. They led the group by gun to an abandoned shack off the side of the road. They were ushered into this shack forcibly and made to stand at the back.

Alice decided she had had enough of this and yelled, "Ok that is enough. We have somewhere to be and if we don't show up they will come looking for us!"

The big man grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the floor. "Shut up you whore!" he said as he slammed his fist into her face.

Jim tried to go after him but was immediately slammed to the ground by the other two. They punched Jim several times and he again laid face first onto the floor of the shack.

The shack was an old tobacco drying shack and had several cracks in the wood letting in lots of sunshine. It was dirty and dusty and had no furniture except for an old table and 3 chairs in it. The big guy grabbed Alice by the hair again and threw her into one of the chairs. She landed with a grunt. There was a trickle of blood coming out of the side of her mouth and a big red welt on the side of the face. The other ladies were all huddled together wondering what in the world they had stumbled into.

Jim was dragged up and slammed into one of the other chairs as well. The ladies were told to sit down, and they did so right away. The big guy started talking and they all listened attentively.

"OK, no one will get hurt if you darlings are willing to put on a little show for me and my boys here today. If you cooperate, we will let you all go. If you don't, and seeing as we are in the middle of nowhere, we will kill you off one by one."

They all started screaming and shouting when they heard a gun shot go off. They all looked over and the big guy had a gun to Jim's head and said, "Ok now, I mean it!"

Alice asked what type of show he was talking about. The three men grinned and the big guy said, "Why a sex show of course starring your little man here and all of you lovely whores."

They all started shouting again and again a gun shot quieted them down. The big guy grabbed Alice by the hair and started choking her. He lifted her right off of the seat by her neck as she was gasping for air.

"Anyone doubt that we will go through with it?" he asked.

They were all sobbing now as Jim tried to get up to help Alice. He was met by the two boys as they made him stay in his seat. Alice's face was turning bright red and she was gasping as the big guy asked, "Are you going to cooperate with us or not?" All of the girls said, "Yes, just leave Alice alone."

He dropped Alice to the floor and kicked her hard in the ribs. She sputtered and was gasping for breath and the big guy said, "That's more like it."

He told his boys to tie their hands and put gags in their mouths so he wouldn't have to hear them whimpering so much. The boys started with Celeste and had all 6 ladies tied up and gagged in no time. "OK boys," he said, "let's have us a show. Jim here is gonna be the star."

Jim started to speak up but was backhanded and flew down on the floor. "Now Jim, you need to cooperate or we will have to hurt your girlies here."

Jim knew that he was going to have to do what these brutes wanted or the ladies would suffer the consequences. "OK!" Jim said, "what do you want?"

The big guy let out a big laugh. The other two laughed along with him as well. "First of all we are going to strip all of you whores one by one right in front of old Jim here. Then Jim is going to have sex with each and every one of you while me and my boys tape the whole thing for our collection."

Jim started to object only to find a gun pointed directly into his face. "Let's get started boys," the big guy said. The boys set up a video camera and they grabbed Alice.

Alice was the first to go and they ripped her little tank top right off of her. "Woohoo look at them titties," said one of the boys.

They then cut her shorts off of her and ripped her panties off violently. "Lookie there Pa, no hair," said one of the boys and they all laughed at their captives very bald pubic area.

Alice was squirming around trying to cover herself up as best she could. One of the boys grabbed her by the hair, and the big guy told her to knock it off or she would get more of a beating than she already had. She stopped and put her hands at her sides and they set her back down and went for Celeste.

When they stripped Alice right in front of Jim and despite everything that was happening he started to get feelings in his cock. He hated himself for that but the effect of a beautiful and naked girl right in front of him was having an effect he just could not control.

The boys noticed his erection and started yelling, "Look at his boner Pa. He likes what he sees here."

"Well, well Jimmy – do you like looking at naked whores?" Jim was disgusted with himself and put his head down in shame. "Look here girls, your man has a hard on!"

The guys grabbed Celeste and gave her the same treatment as they gave Alice. She was crying uncontrollably and was mortified that she was about to be naked in front of her own father. She hoped that the guys didn't catch on that this was her father as that would probably make it even worse. As she stood there naked, she noticed her father had an obvious tent forming in his lap. He was squirming and trying to hide it but the guys were making fun of him by pointing at it and laughing loudly. 'How could he?' thought Celeste, his own daughter.

Jim was also mortified that he was getting a stronger erection with his naked daughter face to face with him. He just couldn't help it. She was a beautiful woman with a body that any man would get hard over. Jim had tears running down his face as the guys stripped the rest of the girls and had them sitting facing Jim.

There were 6 beautiful young ladies with perfect tans, and perfect bodies staring at him in all their naked glory. There were large breasts and small breasts and shaved pubic areas and some with hair. Each lady had erect nipples as the air rushed over them regardless of the situation they found themselves in.

"OK now lets see what the old man has under those pants," said the big guy. He grabbed Barbara, the smallest of them and told her to strip Jim. She made a motion to show them her hands were tied and they untied her hands and told her to get busy. The two guys grabbed Jim and made him stand up in front of Barbara. Tears were flowing down her face as she reached over and lifted Jim's shirt over his head. He had a pretty good tan and was in good shape for his age. She next reached over and undid his belt. His pants were all tented out and when she grabbed his belt she accidentally brushed her hand across his enlarged dick. It jumped up and the boys got a big kick out of that. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to the floor. His dick was sticking straight out and was enormous.

"Wow look at the size of that!" said the big guy. "These girls are in for a big treat today!" he said.

Jim tried to plead with the guys to stop this but just got a smack in his head for his efforts. "C'mon girlie – get him naked," said the big guy.

She grabbed his boxers and in one swoop lowered them to the floor. His cock was at least 7 inches long and as big around as a fist. The ladies all gasped sharply as this monster came into view. They took Barbara and threw her back down on the floor and proceeded to set Jim up on the table. They tied his arms and legs to the table and stuffed a gag in his mouth too. Jim laid there with his cock pulsing madly on the table in front of his daughter and the other girls. He was embarrassed but unable to do anything about his situation.
"OK – here are the rules. Each of you will get 2 minutes with Jim here. You are not allowed to use your hands, and will have to keep licking and sucking the entire 2 minutes. If you stop, you will be punished each time you stop. You are to try to get old Jim off here by just using your mouths on him. The girlie that gets Jimmy here to spurt is the winner. Now lets get busy," he said.

They tied Barbara's hands back up and told her she was first. They lined all of the girls around the table and tied them each by the waist to the table legs. Their gags were removed with the warning that if they talked they would pay for it. The two younger guys felt each girl up as they were tying them up and they laughed at the prissy girl's predicament.

The girls were each feeling mixed feelings right now. They weren't virgins but were not happy that they had to orally play with their chaperone in front of all the other girls. And Celeste was beside herself trying to figure out what she was going to do when her turn came up. The ladies were also somewhat excited to be standing naked in front of Jim, about to give him oral while three greasy men watched. Some of them were wet between the legs as their bodies betrayed them.

The big guy had the camera in his hands and shouted for the action to begin. Barbara leaned over the table and went right for Jims throbbing monster cock. She had never seen one this big and was curious if she could get it in her mouth. "Look at that Pa, she's gobblin it down like Thanksgiving Turkey!" said the boys.

Barbara could just get the head and a small bit of shaft in her mouth, but was sucking and licking like a sex starved slut. Jim couldn't believe the feelings going through him. It was the most turned on he had ever been. He closed his eyes and moaned as the boys laughed and made fun of him.

"Times up," said Pa and Barbara leaned back to let Alice take her turn.

Barbara was all flushed and her nipples were sticking straight out as she panted and was covered in sweat. Alice just started to lightly lick around Jim's arm. The boys grabbed her hair and leaned her back as they twisted her nipples violently. Alice cried out in pain as she got her nipples tortured by the boys.

"OK, OK I will do better" she said.

"You better!!" shouted the boys.

Alice then leaned forward and started to suck and lick on Jim's nipples. Jim started to squirm as this was something he loved for his wife to do to him. Alice couldn't believe the feeling that Jim's squirming was having on her as she got instantly wet. Alice moved down to his cock and took timid little licks at his giant member. Every time she came in contact with his cock it would jump and move all over. She then slid the tip into her mouth and started to go up and down.

"Times up, next."

Annie was next. She had big plump breasts and a bit of a stomach on her. She went right after Jim's hard cock and was gagging it all down in no time. She was sucking and twisting her head from side to side. Jim let out a moan for the first time.

"Looks like we might have a winner here boys," said the big guy.

Annie just kept at it and even deep throated Jim's hard cock all the way in. She was moaning herself and her other hand was busy in her own lap. The boys noticed this and laughed that she was really into this.

"Times up."

But Annie wasn't about to let go. The two boys grabbed her and they both ran their hands up and down her body, and she let out another sigh as they pulled her back from the table. Jims cock was popping around like crazy and he was moaning his need now.

Next up was Carol, and she was obviously very disturbed about what she had to do. Tears were streaming down her face and she was sobbing.

"Get busy!!" yelled the big guy and Carol started by licking Jim's chest.

She was very timid and the boys yelled that she needed to pick up the pace or they would punish her. She responded by sucking and licking Jim's nipples as Jim kept on moaning. She eventually made her way down to his throbbing cock, but just stared at it.

It seemed that Carol had never seen a cock up close before. The boys grabbed her and put her mouth right on the cock. Carol started sucking and was not very good at it but Jim reacted by moaning a lot louder.

"Times up!" shouted the big guy.

The only one left was Celeste. She was crying hard and tears streamed down her face as well. They told her to get busy and she just stood there.

"I can't," she said, "he's my father!" The big guy let out an enormous laugh. "Oh yes you will darling," he said and the boys grabbed her. "I think we will let the princess here ride that hard cock boys," said the big guy and they lifted her up over her father's hard cock.

She was trying to move around so they wouldn't be able to get her positioned, but the big guy grabbed her by the hair and stuck his face right into hers and said, "You either do this or you are gonna get hurt."

nnyman
nnyman
3 Followers
12