The Lonely Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still was crying and sobbing and said she couldn't as the boys positioned her right over her own father's cock. Slowly they lowered her and the big guy helped get Jim's hard cock into her. She was very dry and it wasn't easy going, but her weight made her father's cock slip into her.

The big guy told Jim to get humping or he would hurt his daughter. Jim started slowly moving and the feeling going through him was indescribable. He started moving faster and faster as Celeste started to grind into him as well.

Pretty soon Jim started moaning again and he was about to come for the first time that day. He tried to delay it but it was no use and he came in his own daughter. Celeste felt this warm gushing liquid inside her and it brought her to an orgasm as well. She collapsed on her sweaty father and was still crying.

As they all looked around they realized that the three men were nowhere to be found. Apparently they were all absorbed in Jim and Celeste's show and missed the 3 of them leaving. They all started untying their ropes and looking around for their clothes. As soon as they were all dressed in what remained of their clothes Jim told them he was sorry for what happened and they should report it to the police. The ladies all stated no, let's just get to the convention. And that is what they did.

Later Jim had a talk with Celeste and they were both agreed that they would not talk about the events of that day. Jim had a vivid memory of it though that would last him a lifetime. The ladies attended the convention and the ride home was uneventful. They all had a special memory of their trip.

12