The Lonely Salesman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God it feels so good when you first enter me Philly!" I exclaimed. "Give me more baby, I want to feel your cock buried inside me." I begged.

Inch by incredible inch his cock slid into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned deeper and louder with each inch. Finally after what seemed like an eternity his entire length was sunk inside my hot tunnel.

Philly groaned as his mouth again met mine for still another passionate soul searching kiss. As his tongue pressed deeper into my mouth he pressed his hips hard against mine. He flexed his muscles and his cock twitched inside me rubbing against my sweet spot.

I squealed with delight as the head massaged that most sensitive spot.

"Oh baby that feels incredible, Fuck me slow baby." I whispered. As his lips kissed my cheek and along my jaw.

As slowly, maybe even slower, then he had entered me he began to withdraw until just the tip of his erection was resting inside me. Philly lifted his body from mine and looked down between us at his cock glistening with the juices my pussy had bathed him with.

He pressed downward with his hips and buried himself inside again. Another twitch and the head rubbed my sweet spot again eliciting a deep throaty groan from my throat.

I squeezed my pussy muscles to grasp at it as it twitched a second and then a third time. I slid my hands along his back and into his hair, pulling his mouth to mine again. We were making love, not having sex, not fucking, we were making sweet passionate love and I relished every second of it.

Every nerve ending in my body tingled and chills ran down my spine as we continued our slow motion lovemaking.

Philly looked deeply into my eyes as he asked, "Do you like making slow motion love baby?"

I could only respond, "Oh god baby Yes it feels so good!" I felt as if I had entered some sensual dream state as we made love. Our bodies melted into one another. We became one in passion. His cock moved with slow deliberate strokes from just inside the entrance of my pussy to the very depth of it. It swelled tight around his cock. Juices bathed us both and I could feel them running out of me and down over my ass.

I wanted Philly to fuck me slowly until I came.

"Yes baby, give me a slow motion orgasm." I begged him.

The rhythm of our lovemaking never changed. Philly has incredible control. Most men I'd fucked before would have abandoned any chance of continuing at this incredible sensual pace and would have been slamming into me long before. But Philly just kept stroking into me at an incredible slow pace. My pussy tingled with each stroke he made and I slowly began to feel the tingling spread through my entire body.

"Oh god yes Philly, keep going I'm starting to cum." I whispered.

My orgasm started as tiny little waves of pleasure spreading out from my pussy like ripples in a still pond after a stone was tossed into it. As each wave spread a larger one began at the core of my womanhood.

I said, "Oh my god, Philly. I'm actually cumming in slow motion."

His mouth met mine and he kissed me deeply, passionately, searching the depth of my mouth with his tongue as he kept his pace exactly the same.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" I exclaimed as my orgasm built to a fever pitch.

I have never experienced such an intense and long lasting orgasm. I came for an eternity. My pussy flooded with juices bathing us both with my sweet nectar.

I begged him, "Please baby, cum for me! Cum inside me Philly!"

Just as I begged him to cum for me his muscles tensed, his cock swelled and he began cumming.

"Oh god YES!" He whispered as his cock shot it's first load of hot sticky cum deep inside my steamy pussy,

Philly somehow kept the same slow pace even as his cock spewed load after load of cum inside me.

Again he said, "Oh god YES!"

I begged him, "Yes Philly fill me, flood my pussy with your cum." My pussy flooded with his juice, I could feel it running from me and coating my ass before it soaked into the bedding. His body twitched, as did his cock inside me.

As our mutual slow motion orgasm subsided I pulled him down onto me holding him tightly and running my fingers along the length of his back. My nails scraped at his skin. He moaned deeply as his softening cock slid from my flooded pussy.

Sliding off my body to one side his cock trailed the mixture of our love juices across my thigh. I kissed him and he responded kissing me softly and very gently on the mouth.

Looking into his eyes I said, "God baby that was absolutely incredible. I've never experienced such an incredible orgasm before."

Philly only smiled at me, knowing we had just shared something truly incredible. He and I cuddled for the longest time that morning. Not wanting to break the bond we had formed, not wanting the glow of such an incredible sexual experience to fade. We talked again about our dreams for the future. I suppose after such and incredible night and morning of lovemaking it comes as no surprise that both Philly and I were now dreaming of where our new romance would lead. He seemed interested in how I got to where I am sexually.

He asked, "Connie tell me about your previous lovers? How did you lose your virginity?"

I told him, "I lost it when I was fifteen Philly. I had matured early developing breasts before many of the other girls in my grade at school. A boy who was two grades ahead of me asked me if I would go out with him and I agreed. He took me to a movie. All during the movie he kept trying to touch my tits, groping at them like he was trying to pick out a ripe melon. I stopped him several times but he kept up. Finally he told me that if I wanted to date guys older then myself I'd have to put out a little. I suppose peer pressure and the fact that I wanted so much to be popular at school lead me to allow him to feel my tits. He handled me so roughly Philly. After the movie he took me to a place where the older kids went parking. I was very nervous as he manhandled my tits. He warned me that if I didn't put out he'd spread the word around school that I was a prude and I'd never be asked for another date. The thought of being labeled as a prude scared me so much that I let him fuck me. He fucked me like a bull in a china shop. It was over in less than five minutes and in less than thirty minutes he was dropping me off at home. I felt so used, so cheap, Philly!"

"My god that's so sad Connie. To be used like that the first time you had sex." Philly said.

"The worst part about it Philly," I replied, "Was that the guy spread the rumor around school that I was an easy target. I got a reputation of being and easy lay."

"Boys would ask me for a date, and when we'd go out I'd find out all they wanted was to fuck me." I said. "By the time I got to be a senior in school I probably had fucked most of the boys in my class. I couldn't wait to graduate and get out of there. I still don't know how I made it through high school without getting pregnant."

Philly shook his head and said, "Did you go to college baby?"

"Yes." I replied, "But after 2 years I dropped out and started working at a local mall."

"How long..." Philly began to ask. But I cut him off saying, "I've been working at malls for 12 years now."

"When I was twenty two I married a guy who I thought I was in love with." "He turned out to be an abusive bastard." I continued. "He liked to slap me around Philly." "At first I thought a husband could do what ever he wants with his wife, but when some of my friends started asking me about the bruises I found out that he wasn't normal." "I have to admit though baby, sometimes I did enjoy his rough sex."

"So you've been divorced for nine years now Connie?" He asked.

"Nine and a half to be exact Philly." I answered. "I've had flings with a few men since then, but they all wanted the same thing and treated me like their personal sex toy. One guy I went out with taught me how to deep throat a cock. He was the guy who had me practice with a banana. He had a really big cock and wanted me to be able to swallow all of it. He was so rough with me Philly. I remember he once had me lie down on the bed on my back and hang my head over the edge. Then he stood over me and rammed his cock down my throat. I gagged and threw up. He then proceeded to fuck my throat like I was some kind of inflatable sex doll. I hated it and I never let him get me in that position again. In fact after that night I never dated him again.

"Damn Connie, you've had some shitty luck with men." Philly offered.

I continued my story to Philly, "A few months ago before I accepted the transfer and promotion at ET an older man came into the store. He said he was looking for something for his teenage daughter. He was good looking and I was very attracted to him. I didn't see a wedding band on his finger and he was flirting with me big time. I figured he was divorced. Well anyway he bought a ton of stuff, and paid from a huge roll of cash. As I was giving him the change he ask me out. I figured what the hell, maybe an older guy would be a pleasant change from all the assholes I'd been dating and fucking on a regular basis."

Philly stopped me and asked, "Did you ask him if he was married baby?"

"Yes I did," I continued "and he told me his divorce would be final in a month or so." So we agreed on just dinner or a movie until his divorce was actually finalized."

"And he agreed to this?" Philly asked.

I replied, "Yes and he actually was very romantic during the month while his divorce papers were in the works." "He took me to dinner, we went dancing, or a movie. All along he never tried to seduce me. I have to admit Philly, during that month I masturbated many times fantasizing about making love with him. Anyway after about five weeks of dating he told me his lawyer had called and said the papers were finalized and his ex had signed them. He said all he had to do was stop by the next day and sign them also and he'd be a free man again."

"What happened next?" Philly asked.

I continued my story, "Well Philly I told him that since he would be a free man the next day that we should celebrate his freedom. I invited him to my place offering to cook him his first dinner as a free man."

"And he instantly accepted the invitation?" Philly asked.

"Oh yes," I said, "I wore a very tight strapless black leather dress with black silk stockings and heels. I had my hair pulled back and in a bun and applied makeup so I looked so sexy." "I wanted to seduce him that night, thank him for being so romantic during the five weeks we waited for his divorce to be final."

"Sounds like it was an evening to remember Connie." Philly said.

I replied, "It was Philly, when he arrived his eyes nearly popped out of his head."

"I know that feeling from yesterday Connie." Philly added.

"Well anyway, we melted into each other the minute he got in the door." I said. "That was the night I discovered that a man could make me cum just by stimulating my nipples Philly."

Philly smiled and said, "That is pretty amazing Connie." "That really turned me on last night."

I smiled and said, "You're not the only one that was turned on baby."

"So what happened with him Connie?" Philly asked.

"Well after that night we saw each other fairly regularly for a couple months." I said. "Then one day when I was working at ET this woman came in and walked right up to me and said, "Stay the fuck away from my husband you little slut!" I was stunned, Philly after she left I called his cell and confronted him about her."

"What did he say baby?" Philly asked.

"He said, oh well baby, it was fun while it lasted." "I couldn't believe my ears. He had lied to me all along he was married and never filed for a divorce." "I was devastated Philly." I said. "Even the most romantic man I'd ever been with turned out to be a lying bastard who just wanted to use me for his on sexual pleasure. He was just willing to work at it a little longer before he fucked me over."

I realized that for the last hour or so I had been telling Philly all about my previous sexual exploits. Thinking about what I had just admitted to him I worried that he would see me as some kind of slut.

"God Philly, I sound like such a slut." I said. "I've been hurt so often by the men I let into my life." " I hope you don't....."

Philly put his finger to my lips cutting off the rest of my sentence. He smiled and said, "Connie, your past means nothing to me. It's your future I'm most interested in baby."

He leaned close to me and kissed me on the lips. Very softly and very gently. His fingertips held my cheeks and I sighed a sigh of relief knowing Philly didn't think of me as some kind of easy slut.

He said, "Connie I want you to promise me something."

"What's that baby" I replied.

"Never bring up your past again, but more importantly never think that I'm going to change the way I treat you because of what you have told me this morning." He said. "Last night and today we made incredible love Connie." "We made love like I've never know before baby." Philly continued, "I've looked into your eyes Connie, and I saw a passionate sensitive woman there. I want to explore what I've seen there."

His words touched my heart, giving me a warm feeling deep inside. Perhaps this man, this incredible man I've only know for a short time was the man who finally could make me feel wanted, feel needed, feel loved. I smiled at Philly, kissed him softly on the mouth and ran my fingernails through his hair. Time would tell if I'd finally found the one man who I've been searching for, for such a long time.

Philly said, "Relax love, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Having said that he slipped from my bed, and slowly walked out of my bedroom. I just lay back on my soft satin pillow looking up at the ceiling, smiling inside and feeling so very good about our future together. A few minutes pasted and I smelled coffee brewing. I didn't want to wait till he returned so I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I was horrified. My hair was a mess, my makeup was all but gone. Philly had seen me at my mornings worse and still wanted to be with me. He is an incredible man. I was about to learn even more about him. I quickly washed my face and brushed out my hair. At least I could look a little more presentable when he returned. Slipping on my long fluffy white bathrobe I walked back out into the bedroom. Philly was standing in the middle of the room.

He smiled and said, "Breakfast is ready baby."

Taking my hand in his he lead me out to the kitchen. He had set the table poured two glasses of orange juice and sliced a croissant. A steaming cup of tea awaited me. He had made us breakfast. Something no man had ever done for me before. He acted like a perfect gentleman, helping me into my chair, offering me cream and sugar for my tea. I was amazed. He wanted to wait on me, he wanted to make me feel good. The closest I'd ever come to this feeling before was a quick slap on the ass and an I'll call ya sometime baby.

We made idle chit chat over breakfast, talking about work and how we were going to handle the gossip that was sure to flow in the mall once our new found romance got out. I suggested that perhaps we could keep our affair discreet.

Philly's reply was, "Are you kidding Connie, I'll be proud to let everyone in the mall know about us."

He actually used the word proud to express how he felt about being my man. That warm feeling I got earlier was quickly turning into a glow. After breakfast Philly cleaned up got dressed and relaxed as I showered and got ready for work. As I sat at my dressing table applying my makeup he stood behind me softly massaging my neck and shoulders.

He leaned down and softly whispered in my ear, "Connie you look so beautiful. I love the way your eyes sparkle."

I wished we had more time because I wanted him more now than when I first woke up this morning. Unfortunately time wouldn't allow me to full fill that wanting. I finished my makeup and stood turning to him. He smiled widely acknowledging his approval at how I looked. It is so nice having a man appreciate me like this. And I couldn't wait till I could show him how good he makes me feel.

As we drove toward the mall that morning he asked, "Connie can I see you tonight?"

My instant reply was, "I'm counting on it Philly."

His smile widened knowing we would be making passionate love again tonight. As he slowed his car beside the middle entrance to the mall I placed my hand on his thigh and leaned over close to him.

"Philly, thank you for last night, thank you for this morning, thank you baby for making me feel so special." I said.

"My pleasure." Was his instant reply.

He quickly jumped out and rounded the car to open the door and help me out of his car. Taking me in his arms he gave me such a loving hug, then kissed me softly on the lips.

He whispered in my ear, "Baby you look incredible. I'll stop by ET before I start at 3 today.

I kissed him on the cheek and said, "I'll be looking forward to that babe."

As I turned and walked toward the entrance to the mall he watched me. I gave my hips a special swing as I walked knowing he was watching me. I wanted him to know that these hips are his and his alone.

As I entered ET my manager Marsha was standing behind the counter. She looked up and instantly said, "So Connie how was your date with Philly last night?"

I hadn't told her or anyone else that Philly and I had a date, but I surmised that since we left together she assumed we were going out.

I just smiled and said, "He's an incredible man Marsha."

She grinned and said, "He must be Connie, you're all aglow this morning."

I spent the next few hours trying to concentrate on my work, but my mind kept going back to the incredible night and morning of passion Philly and I had shared. I watched the clock intently as the minutes passed in anticipation of seeing him again before he started work at Andover. Two thirty came and went and I started getting a little worried that he wouldn't stop by to see me before he started work at three. Two forty five and no Philly. Was everything he had said to me meaningless, was he going to become just another man who wanted to use my body for his own sexual pleasure. Was he going to play with my mind, my soul, and my heart? The answer rounded the corner of ET about ten minutes of three.

He smiled widely at me as he strolled toward the sales counter I was standing behind. As he walked past Marsha I heard her say, "She's glowing today Philly, I'm impressed." Philly only nodded his acknowledgement of her statement as he approached me with his hands behind his back.

He walked up to the counter and said, "Sorry I'm late Connie. I had to stop for something before I got here." Having said that he brought his hands around in front and placed a long white box on the counter. He said, "Got to run baby, I'm due in at three." He leaned over the counter and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before he turned and walked out of the store.

Marsha walked over to the counter as my trembling hands untied the pale blue ribbon that held the lid on the box. Slipping the lid off I unfolded the tissue paper and found a single long stemmed yellow rose nestled in tiny white blossoms of baby's breath. It was the most beautiful rose I'd ever seen.

Marsha giggled and said, "Nice touch Philly." "You may have a keeper there Connie." She added.

I picked up the card that was resting beside the yellow rose bud and opened it. It said.

"Connie Thank you for a most incredible night and morning. I am so happy that you've come into my life. I want you to know that you have made me feel wanted, needed and loved, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love Philly."