The Lonely Salesman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie said, "Catch ya later Philly. Thanks for making that deposit for me."

As she walked across the sales floor to the entrance my customer's eyes followed her. He was clearly appreciating whatever part of a sexy woman he enjoyed watching most. God knows Connie has them all.

As I sized up this gentleman's foot he said, "Did I interrupted something?"

I wanted to tell him no, I just finished fucking her brains out before he walked in. But instead I said, "No, she forget her night deposit key last night and asked me if I could drop her bag with mine last night."

His expression told me he didn't believe a word of that story, and I'm sure he formulated a story closer to the truth in his mind.

The shoes fit perfectly and he said, "Great I'll take them."

I quickly wrapped up his purchase, ran his American Express Gold card and sent him on his way with a story I was sure he'd be passing on to all his drinking buddies.

Just as he left my phone rang. I flipped it open Connie's number showed on the caller ID.

"Hello baby." I said.

She giggled in my ear and said, "He wanted to fuck me Philly. Did you see how he looked at me when I walked out from your back room."

"I didn't notice Connie." I responded. "But every man who sees you today is gonna want to fuck you baby."

"Well baby in that case I'm glad you fucked me and filled my pussy with cum." Connie said. "That way I can just tell any man who comes on to me that I already fucked the man of my dreams today."

"Philly it feels so good having your cum inside me. I'll be able to rub my thighs together all day and feel your juice washing around inside my pussy. Anytime I want I can slip a finger inside and coat it with your cum and then lick your taste off it." She said erotically.

"God Connie you're so goddamn hot baby." I whispered.

Connie responded, "I so happy Philly. I'm so glad you think I'm hot baby."

"Listen baby I've got to get to work here." I said.

"Me too." Connie responded.

When is your break babe?" I asked

"Five o'clock Philly." She said.

"Aw shit, babe. Ken has his at that time." I said "Guess we will have to pass on dinner together Connie."

"I'll stop by during my break babe." She said. "I may need a refill by then." She added giggling again.

"Okay baby, I'll see you then. Bye sweetheart." I said

"Bye love." She responded.

Finally alone with my thoughts I realized what a chance I'd just taken. If I had been caught fucking Connie in the back room by our corporate people I'd be headed for the unemployment line right now. Somehow I didn't give a rat's ass. The sight of her bent over offering her sweet ass to me was more than I could resist.

As great as the sex was I still wanted to see if our relationship would grow when we weren't making love. I had to figure out a way to spend some time alone with her and not have it end up with my cock buried inside her.

Ken arrived at the store fifteen minutes early, and was carrying two large cups of coffee. He handed me one and started for the back room to put on a tie.

"I said, skip the tie for now Ken, we have a display window to get finished up this afternoon.

He said "Okay Phil, no problem." As he sat down on a customer chair to drink his coffee.

We talked about the change over to our Christmas display for a while.

But Ken changed the subject when he asked, "So Phil what's up with you and Connie? A couple of people in the mall have asked me. Want to fill your buddy in?"

Ken and I had shared stories about the women in our lives before, but I wasn't sure I wanted to fill him in entirely about my feelings for Connie just yet.

I said, "We've gone out on a couple dates Ken. She's a lot of fun and we get along great."

"Yeah?" He said wanting to be more informed.

"Yeah what?" I asked.

"Phil, come on dude, she's a hot little number you just going to stand there and tell me she's a lot of fun?" He said.

"That's it Ken." I said.

"Oh man, Phil you're falling for her dude." Ken offered.

"Why do you say that Ken?" I asked him.

"Phil, Phil, Phil.... You've always been ready to tell me in the past how good a fuck one babe or another was." He said.

"Well maybe I haven't fucked Connie yet." I lied.

"Yeah right dude." Ken said as he laughed. 'I've seen the way she looks at you Phil, you two were in the sack the first night you went out. Admit it."

I figured he'd find out sooner or later and I knew I could trust Ken.

"Okay Ken, you might as well know. Connie and I have been together the past two nights. I stayed at her place Wednesday night and she stayed at my place last night." I said.

"Wow, sleeping over already dude." He said. "You are falling for her Phil."

"She's an incredible woman Ken." I offered. "Without going into all the details,"

"Aww shit man you're not going to go into the details dude!" He interrupted.

"Let me finish Ken." I asked. "Without going into all the details, I'll just say she's the most passionate sensual lover I've ever been with. And on top of that she's so much fun to be with, we laugh and joke around constantly. But I have to admit she has some skeletons in her closet too dude."

"Don't they all Phil." Ken offered.

Yeah we all have skeletons in our closets, but I think Connie's have filled her with a lot of doubts and fears about a long term relationship." I explained.

"I'm going to take things slow and see if those fears are going to last, or if I can get her over them." I said.

"There in lies my problem Ken." I continued. "I think I need to see how she reacts to being with me when there's no chance of us making love."

Well dude it's the Christmas season, there's all kinds of holiday activities you can take her to that should answer your questions." Ken suggested.

You're right Ken. I had thought of that." I said. "Doesn't Holiday Lights open tonight?" I asked.

"Sure does Phil. And you're off tonight too. Take her for a long walk around the park and buy her hot chocolate.

"Thanks guy, I think I will." I said. "But we better get started on this window or I'll be here till closing.

Ken got up and walked into the back room to get the styles that we were going to display in the nose of the window. I made my way over to the glass door at the back of the display window and turned off the train that had been happily running around in circles for the last hour or two.

Ken and I worked on the window all afternoon. He covered the sales floor and brought me the styles the corporate plan called for. We finished trimming the window about four forty five, just in time for him to take his dinner break. I placed the last few pairs of men's slippers just inside the glass door and closed it. Turning on the lights in the window I stepped back to view the results.

Everything looked great. But as the train wound it's way through the window it knocked over a two pair of shoes right near the front.

"Oh fuck!" I said. "I'm going to have to tip toe up through the whole damn display and reposition the those two pair so the train doesn't hit them."

Ken was getting ready to take his break so I just turned off the lights and opened the door to the display window. I'd make the tedious trek up through the window when he returned.

Ken and I were standing out front checking out our afternoon of work when Connie came strolling up the mall. She had the biggest shit eating grin on her face as she approached.

He waited till Connie got there and then said, "Hi Connie, you're looking very hot today. Nice sweater hun!" Ken eyes were clearly admiring her gorgeous tits.

She winked at him and said, "Ken glad you like them, err it." Trying to cover up her slip of the tongue. "Singular or plural Connie you're still looking hot today." He replied.

I said, "We'll see you in an hour dude." As Ken turned and headed off to grab a bite to eat.

Connie offered him this advice. "Take your time Ken, it may be a busy night and you'll want that full 60 minutes away."

Ken looked over his shoulder and said, "Okay guys I got the message. I'll see you in any hour."

Connie offered to get me a cup of coffee or an ice tea but I declined her offer. She slid past me and walked over to sit in one of the customer chairs near the sales counter. Crossing her sexy legs seductively she smiled at me.

"What an afternoon I've had baby." She said.

"Why's that?" I questioned her.

"Well remember that old guy who interrupted us this morning babe?" She asked.

"Sure I do hun, he wanted to fuck you remember." I said recalling her telephone call.

"Well Philly, he must have searched the whole mall looking for me. Cause about an hour after I left he came strolling in ET with such a grin on his face." Connie said.

"He didn't." I exclaimed. "What did he say babe."

"It's so funny Philly. He gave me some lame ass excuse that he was looking for a special sweater for his secretary and asked if I could show him what we had to offer." Connie continued, "I asked him what size she was." and he said, "About your size darlin. But I think her tits are a little smaller then yours"

"Get outta town Connie." I said. "Did he really say that?"

"Oh yeah, and a lot more." Connie replied. "He said but to be sure about that I'd have to feel your tits darlin."

"We were off in one corner of ET at the time and I thought for a moment he was actually going to try and touch my tits Philly." Connie said.

"What did you do babe." I asked.

She said, "Well Philly I told him that just before he had come into Andover you and I were in the back room fucking our brains out. I told him that you had filled my pussy with your hot sticky cum."

I interrupted her story to ask, "You actually said those exact words to him Babe?"

"I sure did." Connie continued. "I told him that as he and I stood there your cum was still inside my hot pussy, and that I had licked your cock clean before you came out front to wait on him."

I laughed and said, "What did he say."

Connie grinned before she continued, "He got beet red in the face, and then I told him that there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell of him touching my tits or getting anywhere near fucking me. That shoe salesman is the only guy who's getting anywhere near this hot body Sir!"

"I guess when I called him Sir he got pissed off Philly, cause he just turned around and walked off. As he did I heard him mumble. "What a bitch!"

The whole story was so funny with one small exception. Connie told the old dude that I was the only man who was getting near her hot body. That was something I was really glad to hear.

I asked, "So other then fending off that horny old dude, how was your afternoon babe?"

"Geez Philly," Connie continued, "We were so damn busy I didn't have near enough chances to enjoy the taste you gave me this morning babe."

I said, "So you're still getting off at eight tonight Connie?"

"Not a minute later babe." She answered. "I'm outta there at exactly eight. Are you going to wait here for me Philly?"

I pointed to the window and said, "Yes, I have to get back in there to make a few adjustments when Ken gets back, so it looks like I'll be around till eight."

"Great!" Connie said, "We can figure out what we want to do then." Her lips forming a devilish grin.

"Actually Connie I already figured that out." I offered.

She smiled and said, "You have? I like the idea that you have already planned for tonight baby. My place or yours?"

"Neither Connie." I said.

She got a perplexed expression on her face wondering what or where I was planning on.

I said, "You'll have to stop by your place and change into some warm slacks babe." Knowing a couple hours outside would freeze her naked ass in the short skirt she had worn today.

Her expression didn't change as she asked, "Where are we going Philly?"

"That's a surprise babe." Was all I offered as a reply?

Connie smiled and said, "I trust you Philly, I'm sure I'll love where ever we're going."

Another remark that made me feel so good inside. She trusts me.

Connie said, "Philly I'm going to go grab a quick bite to eat and head back to ET a little early so I am sure to be out of there by eight. Okay babe?"

"Good idea Connie." I said.

She stood up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before she whispered in my ear, "Philly, I meant what I said. I do trust you baby."

"Connie that makes me feel so good inside." I told her.

"See you at eight Philly." She said as she turned and walked toward the front of the store.

As I've become very accustomed to her hips swaying seductively as she walked. As she rounded the corner she looked over her shoulder and blew me another kiss. I smiled broadly and winked at her.

I thought to myself, tonight may be a night Connie and I will remember for the rest of our lives and I wanted that memory to be special for us both.

Ken returned promptly at six o'clock and I spent the next hour tip toeing up through the display to reposition the shoes that were knocked over by my train. I'd forgotten to put rubber bands around the bottoms of my pant legs so I had to set up a couple more pairs that were knocked over during my trek through the full window.

Making my way back out of the window, I closed the door and asked Ken to hit the lights. The window dazzled with holiday decorations. And I happily watched as the train circled through the display without hitting anything else. Just to be sure I slowed the train down to a crawl and stood back to admire my work.

Ken said, "Looks darn nice Phil, nice job dude."

I remarked, "It does look pretty good, I'll have to bring in my digital camera and get some shots to email to corporate tomorrow.

I waited on a customer or two while Ken was busy with a family of dad and 3 sons who were looking for shoes for some Christmas function they were invited to.

This time of year almost all our customers are in a good mood, and they happily part with their hard earned cash for a quality pair of shoes.

At seven thirty five, much to my surprise Connie came in. She was smiling broadly and said, "Marsha let me leave a half hour early Philly."

"That's great Connie, let me grab my stuff and we'll get out of here." I said.

Ken had just finished with his big sale and Connie and I waited until the customer left to talk to Ken.

"You're opening in the morning right Ken?" I asked.

"Yep." Ken replied. "Take your time coming in Phil, I'll see you when ever."

Starting the next morning the mall would be open an extra hour in the evening for the rest of the holiday season so Ken and I had adjusted the schedule.

I said, "I should be here by one or one thirty tomorrow Ken."

"No problem." Was his reply.

As Connie and I left I offered her my arm and she happily slipped her arm through my as we strolled across the crowded mall toward the exit.

She asked, "So baby, where are you taking me tonight that I need to change into some warm slacks?"

"Sweetheart, its still a surprise." I answered.

She stopped and turned to me. "Philly, I love when you call me sweetheart, and I love your surprises."

I smiled at her happy with the knowledge that she liked the term of endearment I'd used for her.

As we walked toward Connie's car she snuggled close to me to ward off the brisk air of this early December night. She slipped behind the wheel of her car and started the engine. I leaned down and kissed her softly caressing her cheek as I did.

I suggested, "Wear some warm slacks sweetheart, Okay."

She smiled and said, "Are we going to be outside baby?" "It's a surprise Connie." Was my reply. "I'll follow you to your place okay?"

Traffic was quite heavy for the second Friday after Thanksgiving and it took us the better part of twenty minutes just to get out of the parking lot. As we made our way along Rt. 12 toward Wynnwood Apartments I tried to think of the best way to tell Connie exactly how I was feeling about our relationship. I wanted her to understand that I hoped our relationship would grow beyond the obvious lust we have for one another without her feeling pressured into letting it advance beyond where it was.

Connie's car was parked in her assigned space outside her apartment when I pulled into the lot. I parked a few spaces away and shut off the engine. I walked to the entrance and rang her bell. The entry door buzzed, I pulled the door open and walked inside. Two older women greeted me as I entered the lobby. They were busy decorating the potted trees in the lobby with Christmas lights. Both of them glanced toward me as I came through the lobby door.

"Evening Ladies." I said. "Getting ready for Christmas?"

The younger of the two smiled at me and said," Yes, we do this every year." "Who are you here to see?" She asked.

"Connie in R-23." I responded.

"She just got in from work. And from the look on her face she's looking forward to your visit too." The woman offered.

"Actually we're going out." I said. As I walked past them to the elevator.

"Where you going?" She asked.

I put one finger to my lips and said, "It's a surprise!"

The woman smiled at me as I stepped into the elevator before the door slid closed.

I arrived at Connie's apartment to find the door cracked open an inch or so. I knocked lightly and pushed it open.

The hurricane lamp on the end table by Connie's sofa was lit and I stood there for a second looking at that soft sheepskin rug Connie and I had made love on two nights before. The memory of that first time we'd made love brought a huge smile to my lips.

I called her name, "Connie, I'm here sweetheart."

She replied from her bed room, "I'll be out in a minute babe. Make yourself comfortable."

I slipped off my coat and took a seat in the matching love seat, which faced her entertainment unit. My mind was still working to formulate the perfect words I'd say to her later tonight. I finally just decided I'd let the moment guide my words.

From behind I heard the door to her room close and turned toward her as she walked through the short hall to her bed room.

She smiled as she approached me and then said, "How do I look baby?"

Connie had changed into a pair of black jeans and lower heeled boots. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had a fluffy white scarf loosely wrapped around her neck.

I smiled and said, "You look incredible as always Connie."

"Think I'll need a hat baby?" She asked.

"It might be a good idea if you take one along sweetheart." I replied.

Connie walked over to the love seat and sat down beside me.

She grinned and asked, "So Philly, won't you at least give me a hint where you're whisking me off to tonight?"

I answered, "No way sweetheart, I don't want to spoil the surprise. But we better get going cause it's going to take a half hour to get there and traffic may be heavy."

I stood up and offered my hand to her, which she happily accepted. As we walked toward the door I was behind her. She opened the foyer closet and pulled a white ski jacket from its hanger. I took it from her and as I held it for her to slip her arms into it I leaned forward and lightly kissed her on the neck just behind and below her ear. She tilted her head to give me full access to the spot and sighed softly as my kiss sent a shiver down her spine. I broke the kiss before it led to a change of plans for the night.

Connie asked, "Are you sure you wouldn't want to just settle in here for the evening baby?"

"No way sweetheart, I've been planning my surprise all day." I said.

Connie hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love the idea that you're making plans ahead of time Philly. Let's go baby I'm excited to find out what you've been planning."