The Lonely Salesman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made the short walk to the elevator and in a moment the door slid open in the lobby. The two women I'd spoken to earlier were still hard a work with their decorating. As we walked past them the friendly one said, "Have a good time tonight kids."

I grinned at her and said, "I'm already having the time of my life."

As Connie and I walked to the parking lot she said, "Those two are the biggest gossips in the whole complex. I'm sure that by this time tomorrow they will have everyone in the building convinced we're going to be married by Valentine's Day Philly."

I let the reference to marriage pass without comment.

As Connie and I walked toward my car she said, "It's getting quite chilly tonight babe. Maybe I should have brought a hat and gloves." She was still trying to get me to give up a clue as to where I was taking her.

I said, "If it gets too cold we can just leave babe."

Opening the passenger door I let Connie slip into the seat. I walked around and slid into the drivers' side, started the engine and flipped on the seat warmers and stereo.

The radio station was already playing Christmas music and I turned the volume down a little so Connie and I could talk as we drove to my surprise destination.

Pulling from the Wynnewood entrance back onto Rt. 12 I turned away from town and started heading off into the country side.

Connie didn't ask where we were headed knowing I'd not offer a clue to our final destination.

Traffic was much lighter outside town and we made good time. I made several turns and had her completely lost. My final turn was onto a back road that skirted along a small stream. In the spring this stream would be teaming with stocked trout but tonight its calm water would offer the reflection of what I hoped would be a most romantic setting.

As we crested a small hill our destination came into view. Off in the distance the night was aglow with what looked like a billion twinkling Christmas lights.

Connie exclaimed, "Oh my god Philly that is so beautiful!"

I slowed the car to let her enjoy the view and said, "Welcome to Holiday Lights sweetheart."

Connie reached over and placed her hand on my before she said, "What a beautiful surprise Philly!"

I felt the warmth of her heart through her hand and smiled to myself in the darkness of the car knowing that first glimpse of my surprise had dashed some of her fears. Time would tell it other fears would be dashed that evening.

I made the turn into the parking area and stopped at the small booth to offer the attendant our donation for parking.

The lot wasn't completely full and I had no trouble finding a space near the pathway that led into the heart of Holiday Lights.

Connie seemed so excited to walk that path with me. As I turned the engine off she didn't wait for me to come around and open her door. She was out and standing in the cold crisp winter air already enjoying the view immensely. I slipped my digital camera into my coat pocket and joined her. The sky was cloudless and the moon hadn't yet risen so along with the twinkle of holiday lights the sky was twinkling with the light from a billion stars. I couldn't have asked for a more romantic setting.

Connie gave me a huge hug and said, "Philly this is incredible! I'm so pleased with your surprise for tonight."

I put my arm around her waist and she snuggled in against me as we started walking down the path toward the main entrance. As we passed under the brightly lit archway at the entrance white lights spelled out "Welcome to Holiday Lights" The path led down hill passing evergreen trees on both sides that were covered in multi colored lights. Off in the distance we could hear Christmas carols playing on a loud speaker. Behind the Christmas trees and part way up a small slope we could see an animated train. The lights that outline what would be the wheels turned on and off in sequence making it look as if the wheels were actually turning.

There is so much to enjoy and we both commented to each other each time we saw something we really liked. Glowing figurines were everywhere set up in groups or as individual displays. A large barn at the end of the path was outlined in lights. At the corner of the barn there was a signpost with several arrow signs directing visitors to the different areas. At the top was one that read North Pole Santa's workshop. The next one down read, Feed the reindeer. Below that Christmas train display. The next to last one read, Path of reflections, and finally the bottom one read Holiday treats.

I said, "So Connie, which way first?"

"Oh my Philly I want to see everything. You decide baby." She answered. "I'm just so happy to be here with you Philly."

"Ok sweetheart, let's take a look at the trains first." I suggested.

She giggled and said, "Boys and their toys."

It was a short walk to the small building with a sign hanging over the door that read Train Shop. We stepped inside and were greeted by a wonderful display in miniature. The room was dimly lit and trains were running through the display everywhere. One end had a mountain snow scene complete with a ski slope and a working chair lift. There were thousands of delicate little trees each one covered with a fresh coat of snow. Toward the center where the display was fairly narrow there was a train storage yard with all kinds of model trains displayed. The operators would carefully pull one train in the yard, and send another out to make its trip around the display. At the opposite end the display depicted a small city complete with Christmas decorations and miniature Christmas trees. Each one carefully modeled and lit with fiber optics. It reminded me of the town of Bedford Falls from the classic holiday film, It's a Wonderful Life.

Connie and I marveled at the detail of the display each of us pointing out things we enjoyed most about the scene. As we watched the trains running around the display I stood behind Connie and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her tight against me so I could whisper in her ear.

"This is so wonderful Connie. I'm so happy we could share this together." I said.

As we left the Christmas yard train display I said, "You want to pick our next stop sweetheart?"

Connie said, "Well Philly I'm not really interested in feeding the reindeer. But if you'd like to walk over there and check them out we can."

"Let's pass on the reindeer Connie." I replied. "Besides I'm sure that is full of little kids."

Let's stop in Santa's workshop." She suggested.

We walked toward the small rustic looking building that served as Santa's workshop. There was a short cobblestone path that led to the front door. It was lined with lighted candy canes and the smell of firewood burning made the scene look and smell very inviting. I pulled the door open and we stepped inside. To our left was a small gift counter and a grandmotherly looking woman who was offering trinkets and other cute little gifts. We glanced at them but really didn't see anything that caught our fancy. On the other end was a big stone fireplace. The open hearth and burning logs inside gave off a warmth and glow that made every visitor feel very welcome. Of course the centerpiece of Santa's Workshop was Santa himself. He carried on just like any Santa would, Ho Ho Ho ing and laughing when ever anyone spoke to him.

I said, Well Connie, here's your chance to tell Santa just what you want for Christmas."

She giggled and said, "I'm a little old to be sitting on Santa's lap babe."

"Oh come on sweetheart give the old guy a thrill." I said. "And while you're treating the jolly old elf I can get a picture of you on his lap."

She smiled and said, "Okay Philly, who knows maybe he'll actually give me what I really want for Christmas."

Connie approached Santa his eyes got as big a saucers. She carefully sat down on his lap and his smile got even bigger.

"HoHoHo What's your name little girl?" Santa said keeping in character.

"I'm Connie." She replied.

"Have you been a good little girl this year Connie?" Santa asked.

"Oh yes, I've been especially good this year Santa." Connie said. Her devilish grin gave away just how good she'd been.

"I've checked my list and saw that you're on the very good girl side." He replied.

I was happily snapping pictures of Connie sitting on this jolly old gentleman's lap and was able to zoom in for a close up of her face with that devilish grin she had just flashed him.

"So tell Santa what you really want for Christmas Connie?" Santa asked.

Connie thought for a second, then leaned close to Santa's ear and whispered something to him. I snapped a picture of her as her lips spoke softly in his ear.

Santa smiled broadly and said, "That's a pretty tall order Connie. I'll try my best to see that makes it under your tree on Christmas morning."

"Oh thank you so much Santa!" Connie replied. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his rosy cheek and whispered something else in his ear.

"HOHOHO" Santa exclaimed after Connie finished telling him something very privately. "That would make Santa very happy Connie." He finished.

Reaching down beside his chair Santa presented Connie with a little candy cane and said, "You have a Merry Christmas Connie!"

She slid off his lap and smiled widely at me as she walked toward me. I was dying to know what she had asked him for and what she promised him that would make him very happy. I'd have to ask her but I doubted she would give up her little secret with Santa.

Santa was smiling widely as Connie and I left his quaint little workshop.

Returning outside to the frosty night air I slid my arm around her waist and Connie snuggled in close to me. "Getting too cold for you sweetheart?" I asked.

"Oh no Philly, I'm feeling very warm inside." She replied. "Let's head for the Path of Reflections baby." From Santa's Workshop we made the short walk to a wooden foot bridge across the stream to the Path of Reflections. Half way across the bridge Connie stopped and leaned back against the railing. See looked into my eyes and smiled.

Connie hugged me and whispered, "Philly, You're such an incredible man. I can't remember when I've felt better about being with someone. I just want you to know baby that the last three weeks since we met and especially the nights since Wednesday have been everything I could possibly have dreamt of. You've made me so very happy baby, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

I placed my hands on either side of her face gently caressing her cheeks. Her eyes sparkled brighter than all the glowing Christmas lights of this magical place her lips shimmered like the slow moving water of the stream we were standing over. My lips moved closer to hers barely touching them. She trembled in anticipation of this kiss. Our lips touched and we felt the sparks of love ark between. She parted her soft wonderful lips and offered me the very tip of her tongue. I slid my hands around the vision of beauty standing in front of me and pulled her tightly against me as my mouth opened and took her tongue between my lips.

She moaned deeply as I kissed her more passionately then I'd ever kissed her before. As kiss, a first kiss between two lovers who have fallen deeply in love. My lips moved from hers and slid toward her ear. I kissed her ear lobe before I whispered, "I love you Connie, with all my heart I love you."

I leaned back and looked deeply into her eyes, tears welled up in them as she smiled at me. Her hand came to my cheek and she softly cupped it in her palm. Her fingers lightly stroked at my jaw. I single tear escaped the corner of her eye and roll down her cheek. I started to speak her name but she placed a finger on my lips to silence my voice.

Connie smiled and said, "Phil, I asked Santa for the gift you have just given me. I asked him to have you tell me tonight that you love me. I've been in love with you since the first time you smiled at me Phil, since the first time you touched me, since the first time you kissed me Phil." "I love you baby with my heart and soul."

I gathered my love into my arms and hugged her tightly. I could almost feel her heart racing through her sweater and coat. I gently wiped the tear from her cheek and kissed her softly where that loving tear had been. Connie turned her head and returned my kiss. Two new lovers taking the time to express our love with gentle soft kisses. She felt so good in my arms, we fit so perfectly together.

I was feeling such warmth inside, such a beautiful glowing warmth. I tried to explain that feeling to Connie but words could not describe the sensation.

Connie said, "Phil you don't have to try and describe what you're feeling baby. I'm feeling the exact same thing love."

I kissed her once again and slid my hand around her waist to guide her across the rest of that little foot bridge that I'll always remember as the place where Connie and I had expressed our love for each other the first time.

As we walked along the Path of Reflections the shimmering of Holiday Lights was mirrored in the calm waters of the stream. Mirror images that would forever be burned into our memories. We stopped many times along that path to hug and kiss each other.

At one spot Connie was standing in front of me. I had my arms around her waist and my nose nuzzled next to her ear. She said, Tell me again baby, I want to hear it again."

"I love you Connie." I whispered, "I love you now and forever sweetheart."

She leaned back against me and said, "Those words are so beautiful baby. Please never stop speaking them to me."

"Always and forever!" I said, "I promise you that I'll love you always and forever Connie."

We reached the end of the Path of Reflections. Darkness was all that lay ahead, but as we turned to walk back toward our little foot bridge the full moon had risen above the horizon and was reflecting it's glowing light in the still waters of the stream.


Connie smiled at me and said, "How much more romantic a night could you have planned Phil. Your timing is perfect."

I took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips to kiss the back of her soft hand.

I said, "Our timing is perfect Connie." This setting, this beautiful romantic setting will only serve to enhance our memories of tonight.

Connie and I walked back along the Path of Reflections arm in arm basking in the glow of our newly pledged love for one another. As we strolled along the path the Christmas lights from the other side reflected in the stream and the moon shown brightly in the crisp winter air.

Reaching the footbridge where we had promised to love each other always, I stopped another couple and asked if they could take a picture of Connie and me.

We stood with the twinkling glow of Holiday lights behind us at the exact spot where we had told each other we were in love. Several poses later I thanked the guy I'd asked to take pictures and retrieved my camera. They headed down the path to enjoy the sights.

I turned to Connie and said, "I feel like the luckiest man on earth tonight Connie. I feel so good inside baby.

Connie looked into my eyes and said, "Philly I'm the lucky one here. I've fallen in love with the most romantic man on earth. I wish I could describe how safe, how complete you've made me feel tonight."

I took her hand in mine and we slowly made our way back toward our last stop, the big barn that served as the refreshment stand and gift shop.

As we walked by Santa's workshop the jolly old elf was standing around the side of building sneaking a smoke. He saw us and waved at Connie. She smiled at him and gave him the thumbs up sign letting him know that her Christmas wish had already come true.


I pulled the heavy door to the gift shop open and ushered Connie inside.

"Want some hot chocolate baby?" I asked.

Connie giggled and said, "No baby I want some hot Philly in a little while!"

I led her over to the gift display and said, "We'll be putting up a Christmas tree at your place soon baby, Let me buy you a special ornament for our first Christmas tree together.

Connie looked at me and said, "God Philly is there anything you haven't thought of to make me feel so absolutely special tonight."

She instantly picked a small delicate angel.

"This one is perfect baby. It'll forever remind me of my guardian angel, my sweet romantic guardian angel Philly." Connie said.

I smiled my approval and leaned close to her giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

The sales clerk wrapped the angel carefully with white tissue and placed it in a bag. I thanked her as I paid for Connie's special ornament.

Handing the bag to Connie I took her hand in mine and we left the shop. As we walked along the path to the parking lot she said, "Baby I want to come back here every year from now on. This will be our special place. The place where we can share memories of Christmas' past and present. Where we can dream of Christmas' yet to come."

We stopped along the path several times to hug each other closely and to kiss. Soft loving kisses. As we approached my car Connie said, "Take me home love, take me home to my apartment and to our bed Philly."

As I drove toward her apartment I thought to myself. Connie had let me into her life, opened her heart to me and given me her soul. I felt as if the doubts and fears she had expressed were all but vanquished from her mind. Time would tell if that were really true but for this night we would cherish the feelings we had for one another. As I closed the door to her apartment behind us Connie turned to me. She lifted her face toward mine and her eyes sparkled lustfully at me.

"Make love to me Philly, make sweet passionate love to me baby." She asked.

I slowly slid her coat off her shoulders and dropped it on the chair next to the door. My coat joined hers and I scooped her up in my arms to carry her to the bed room. Our mouths met in a tender loving kiss. She parted her lips and offered her tongue to me as I slowly let her feet again touch the floor.

She spoke in a lustful whisper, "God Philly I want you so much!"

Reaching behind her head I released her hair from the constraint that held it in a ponytail all evening. Connie shook her head slightly and her hair cascaded down and over her shoulders. I pulled her tightly against me. Our mouths melted together, tongues entwined in a passionate sensual kiss, a lustful kiss that intensified as it lingered.

Pulling her sweater from the waistline of her jeans I lifted it over her head. As her sweater came off she again shook out her hair framing her lovely face. I took a half step back and gazed at her beauty. Her breasts strained at the lacy material edging her bra. Her eyes looked like dark pools of passion. Her lips begged to be kissed.

Connie smiled and said, "Take your time lover, I want this to be another incredible memory we make tonight."

My hand slid up her back and into her hair. I grabbed two handfuls and tilted her head back just a little. Leaning toward her my lips touched her neck. She shuddered as my lips traced along the soft skin below her chin. Slowly my lips inched their way down until I was kissing between her beautiful tits and into her succulent cleavage.

Connie moaned deeply as my lips made their way across the soft warm flesh of her tits.

She begged, "Oh yes baby, kiss me everywhere."

As I continued kissing the heaving flesh of her tits above the material of her bra my hands slid down her belly to the button that held her jeans tightly around her waist. Unbuttoning her jeans and sliding the zipper down allowed me to circle her waist with fingertips inside the material. As I reached the sides I pushed her jeans down and off her hips. Her shapely thighs still held the denim material in place and I hooked a finger in each side of her thong and pulled it up and over her hips.