The Lonely Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie moaned deeply as my lips moved between her luscious tits and kissed deep into her cleavage. She whispered, "You're driving me crazy, bite them harder." I used my teeth to sc**** across one nipple making her shudder with delight.

I wanted more of her; more of the taste I had licked off my finger at Lancer's Pub. Very slowly I began kissing downward toward my ultimate goal. As my lips reached the top of the triangle of material covering her pussy she again moaned knowing where my lips were headed. She thrust her hips forward inviting and encouraging me to continue down. My lips kissed along the edge of that triangle as my hands slid up and down along the back of her incredibly shapely legs. Once I had kissed around the edge of her thong a time or two I slid my hands up to her hips and hooked a finger on each side of her thong.

As my fingers began sliding the thong from her hips she said, "Yes, I want you to eat me."

Connie's thong slipped off and slid down her long silk covered legs until it was nothing more than a wisp of black lace around her ankles. As I held it there she lifted one foot and then the other to allow me to slid it over her heels. I looked up at her face as I tossed the thong aside and our eyes met again. She wanted my mouth on her pussy, my tongue licking her clit.

I whispered to her, "Sit on my face baby."

Her reply was only one word, "YES"

She moved one foot to the side allowing me to lay down on the white sheepskin run directly in front of the fireplace. A step or two forward and she was straddling my shoulders. I ran my hands up her legs as far as I could reach and kept them there as she slowly lowered herself toward my waiting lips and tongue. Her shaven pussy glistened in the dim firelight as she bent at the knees to crouch just above my mouth. I lifted my head from the soft rug and licked along the length of her pussy lips.

She gasped then moaned as my tongue touched her; lowering her pussy another inch or two allowed me to slip my tongue between the lips and barely inside. My tongue slid forward and when it reached the hard extended flesh of her clit I licked over and around it. Connie moaned deeply as my tongue circled her clit. Her juices began to flow freely and I happily licked and sucked at her pussy and clit drinking the sweet nectar it was producing.

Connie moaned over and over again as my oral pleasures began taking control of her body. She rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet sliding her pussy on my mouth as she did. Her body trembled as my tongue entered her and juice flowed over it and into my mouth.

My hands slid up her bent legs to the tops of her thighs pulling her down closer to my mouth. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the floor on either side of my head as she moved from her crouched position to all fours. Once her knees sank into the soft fur of the rug she straighten up and slid her hands up her body to cup both tits.

Her palms slid over her hard nipples as she whispered, Oh god Philly, yes please eat me, fuck me with your tongue." I slowly inserted my tongue between the now swollen lips of her soaking wet pussy and began licking and sucking on it harder and deeper than before. She squealed each time I moved my tongue inside and groaned deeply when I slipped out to lick and suck her clit.

Connie began rocking her pelvis sliding her pussy against my face. She ground her clit against my mustache as my tongue worked its magic inside her. I was able to watch her caress her tits and nipples. Slowly Connie increased the tempo of her rocking and I knew she was beginning the short climb to what I wanted to be an incredible orgasm.

Her pussy began flowing even harder and juice ran out of her and coated my mouth and cheeks. Her breathing started coming in shorter and shorter gasps as her orgasm approached.

She moaned deeply as it began and squealed, "Oh my god I'm cumming Phill... the sexual pleasure cutting off her word. She pressed her pussy harder against my face as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her.

Yes, Yes, Yes... she screamed as her orgasm peaked. Her pelvis twitched and juices ran from inside her and into my mouth as she rode my face. I drank every drop of her sweet nectar as it flowed into my mouth. She moaned over and over as her orgasm began to subside and finally leaned forward again placing her hands on the rug so she could slide her clit across my extended tongue.

As Connie returned to her senses she said, "Philly you're such an incredible oral lover. I came so hard. I can't wait to feel your cock deep inside me."

Connie lifted one leg and slid down alongside me snuggling into my reclined body. My hands now free to move instantly went to her face and I pulled her mouth to mine to kiss her and share the taste of her pussy still coating my lips. She happily kissed and licked her juices from me and drove her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hand slid across my chest and she used her nails to entice my nipples. We kissed deeply for a long time as she massaged my chest and stomach.

Her fingers slid down and when they reached the waist of my slacks she whispered, "These have to go, right now." With one hand she undid my belt and the button holding the waistband together. As she moved to kneel beside me her hand lowered the zipper of my slacks; slid inside and found my rock hard cock.

I kicked off my shoes and lifted my hips as Connie slid my slacks down my thighs. In an instant, they were tossed aside and she returned her hand to massage my erection through the material of my jockey shorts. Moving between my legs she hooked a finger on each side of the elastic waist- band and pulled it slowly down. My cock sprung up at attention as she hooked the waistband under my balls. Her hand moved to the shaft and she slowly stroked upward to the head.

She grasped it like she had the shifter in my car earlier and said, "I like this shifter so much better, Philly."

I smiled and moaned as she stroked down the length of my erection and ran her fingernails over my scrotum. Slipping her hands around to my back she finished sliding my jockeys off my hips and down toward my knees. She moved down toward my ankles as my jockey shorts finished their short trip to my ankles and they were tossed across the room to join my slacks somewhere.

Kneeling between my legs she looked up at my face and said, "Relax and enjoy the show."

Her fingernails ran the length of my legs first bringing goose bumps to the surface of the skin along my thighs. As she leaned forward to reach the top of my thighs she shook her head and let her hair fall around and down toward my rock hard cock. The feeling of her hair brushing against my cock made me shudder and my erection twitched as the pleasure of that feeling hit me.

Leaning further down she began swaying side to side letting her hair slid across my erection and balls and onto my thighs. I was going crazy and she knew it. I moaned deeply as she brought one hand up and grabbed a handful of hair and brought it to my cock. Connie slowly began stroking me with her hair and I gasped as she moved her hand up and down on my erection. Her lustful eyes kept constant contact with mine as she continued this hair covered hand job.

She whispered, "Do you like the feel of my hair around your cock?" already knowing the answer.

I could only respond, "Oh baby it feels like..." searching for the perfect way to describe the feeling I paused and then it came to me, "It feels like angel hair Connie."

Connie giggled and said, "Well, this angel's hair is nothing compared to her devilish little mouth." With that, she released her grip on my cock and flipped her hair to one side lowering her mouth toward my bulging erection. Her hair cascaded along one of my thighs as her mouth moved downward toward the base of my cock.

Once she had reached the base she lightly blew on my balls through pursed lips. Her hot breath trailed up the shaft until she was blowing on the swollen head of my cock. Her eyes met mine as she grinned, parted her lips and extended her tongue. The tip touched my cock for the first time and it instinctively twitched away from her mouth.

Connie brought one hand up and grasped my hard on and pulled it back toward her waiting tongue. She slowly licked around the head and down the underside of the shaft moistening it with her saliva. Her tongue made its way back up the length of my cock and a string of saliva pulled from the tip of my cock up to the tip of her tongue.

As she moved her mouth up away from the head and the saliva string broke she whispered, "Are you ready for this?"

I instantly responded, "Oh god YES!"

Her eyes took on that lustful look again as she parted her lips and slowly lowered her mouth around the deep purple colored head of my cock. Connie closed her lips around the head and she sucked it softly while stroking up and down on it with her mouth and tongue. She kept constant eye contact with me and ever so slowly took more of the shaft inside giving her oral cavity time to adjust to its size.

As she approached the bottom of its length I felt it bumping against the back of her mouth and into her throat. She relaxed her throat muscles and pressed the head deep into her throat. She swallowed causing her muscles to tighten around it. Holding my cock deep in her throat for a moment she allowed her muscles to relax again and withdrew it from her mouth making an Awwwww sound as it popped from her mouth.

Connie smiled at me and said. "I love the feel of your cock in my throat."

I said, "I love the feel too."

Having discovered that she could handle its size Connie began taking its full length into her mouth each time allowing her throat to accept the swollen head. She alternated deep throat strokes with tongue licking strokes along the shaft; pursed her lips and slid them along the bottom tickling my urethra and then would again open her mouth wide to plunge it to the depths of her throat.

She is an incredible cock sucker and playfully gave me the best blowjob of my life. Connie had total control of every muscle in her oral cavity and throat and knew how to use them to give me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams.

As Connie continued pleasing me with her expert oral talents I slid my hands down toward her mouth. I used one to grab a handful of her long auburn locks and with the other, I grasped my erection. As I guided her mouth over my cock and scrotum Connie took one ball between her lips and sucked it. She made sensual sounds while she pleased me orally and at one point she withdrew me from her mouth and slid her tongue over her lower lip allowing me to slap my cock against her tongue.

As much as I would have loved to let her bring me to an explosive orgasm I wanted more to experience the feeling of driving my cock deep into her steamy wet pussy.

Pulling her mouth from my cock I looked into her eyes and said, "I wanna fuck you!"

Her reply was, "Oh yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me silly." She slowly moved up my body and stopped to slip my saliva coated cock between her tits and stroke it there a few times. Connie could tell from my expression that while I loved the feel of being engulfed by her soft tits I wanted it inside her pussy even more. As she moved up my body every nerve ending felt her touch. I was intoxicated with her and had to have her now.

Her mouth came to mine and we kissed passionately, our tongues performing a dance of lust between our lips. As we kissed I rolled her over onto her back. She slid her hands up and pulled her hair out from under her and let it fall seductively framing her face.

She looked into my eyes and whispered, "Take me; I want you inside me now."

I moved between her thighs as Connie spread her legs and lifted her hips to meet my first thrust. My cock was poised just outside her swollen dripping wet pussy. I pressed it against her lips and she moaned deeply, passionately as it made contact.

She again said, Now Philly inside me NOW!" I pressed forward and it slipped between the warmth of her pussy's lips. She was boiling hot, soaking wet and aching for the full length of my rock hard erection.

I couldn't control myself and with one slow thrust buried myself deep inside her. We moaned in unison as the feeling of being so intimately joined finally happened. Her pussy fit perfectly around my cock filling her but not stretching her. Connie arched her back and thrust her hips up to meet my next thrust into her.

As I began slowly fucking her she squealed with pleasure and whispered, "Yes, god yes fuck me fuck me, slow baby." I withdrew very, slowly until the head of my cock was resting just inside her. Then thrust back to the steamy depths of her. Her hips moved in perfect timing to my thrust opening her pussy to accept my length and the squeezing it with her internal muscles. Each time I pulled back Connie would moan and beg me to fill her again. We were fucking in slow motion and loving every second of it.

I lowered my head and our open mouths met again. Our tongues searching out one another to dance a slow passionate oral dance while we fucked, she tasted so good. Passionate sensual groans escaped our throats as we made love for the first time. I lowered my body onto hers and the soft cushion of her tits.

She bit at my ear before she whispered, "God this is so fucking incredible; you feel so good inside me, I feel every inch of you inside me."

As Connie whispered that in my ear I thrust into her again a little faster and a little harder. She let out a slow "ohhhhhhhhh" as my cock buried its self deep in her searing cunt. My thrusts became quicker and harder with every stroke. I could feel her pussy becoming more swollen as it grasped at my erection each time it plunged into her.

Connie started moving her head from side to side as she began the slow climb toward the pinnacle of passion.

She moaned deeply in my ear and said, Yes baby, fuck me make me cum." Her encouragement only made me fuck her faster and harder as I reached a point where I was slamming into her like a wild animal.

She cried out, "YESSSSSS I'm cumming" as her orgasm began. Connie reached up and dug her fingernails into the flesh of my back. Her pussy flooded with juices bathing my erection with her hot cum. Our fucking took on a splashing sound as I continued slamming my cock into her. She clawed at my back as she rode the waves of pleasure my cock was giving her.

I wanted to cum with her and my fucking took on an urgency as I began to feel the sperm boil inside my balls.

Connie felt my cock swell to orgasmic size and she begged me, "Cum with me, shoot your hot fucking cum deep inside me." I slammed my cock into her like a well-oiled piston as my own orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck baby I'm cumming," I exclaimed as I felt my juices rushing toward the tip of my cock. Connie tightened her muscles around it as the first stream of sticky cum shot from me and hit against her cervix.

A deep throaty moan escaped her as she felt the heat of my sperm shoot into her. Her own orgasm was heightened by the flood of cum I produced for her. With one final mighty thrust, I reached the very depth of Connie's pussy and I froze as my cock spewed stream after stream of hot sticky cum.

Our juices mixed and bathed us with their volume. I had never cum harder in my life and moaned with pleasure as the final drops were expelled inside her. After what felt like an eternity of sexual bliss our mutual orgasm began to finally subside and we both felt the glow of total satisfaction from our lovemaking.

Connie reached up and pulled me down onto her body. Our mouths met again and we kissed deeply, passionately. Our tongues matching move for move. Our sweaty bodies mashed together. Her hands ran up and down my back. She cooed softly in my ear as she began to relax.

As my cock slid out of her flooded sex tunnel she moaned and said, "Philly that was the best fuck I've ever felt; please fuck me again."

I kissed her deeply on the mouth and whispered in her ear, "I'll make love with you all night."

She smiled and said, Let's clean up and you can take me to bed."

I slid off her to one side and my free hand instantly went to her tits. Caressing and pinching them softly and leaning down to kiss her nipples. She ran her fingernails through my hair and over my shoulder as I playfully teased her tits.

Kissing me softly she asked, "You hungry?" I actually was a little hungry not having eaten anything since early that morning.

I said, "I could eat a little something."

She smiled and said, "Tell ya what, I have some fresh fruit in the kitchen. Why don't you go make us a fruit plate while I freshen up a little. I'll meet you in the bed room in a few minutes."

"Ok, but can I please use your bathroom first?" I asked.

"Sure," Connie replied as she began to sit up and pointed toward the hall. "It's the first door on the left."

I helped her up off the soft sheepskin rug and followed her toward the hall. Still wearing her heels and silk stockings I happily watched as she walked down the hall. Her ass looked even more sensational naked than covered by slacks or a dress which I had studied intently so many times as I watched her walk in the mall. Connie walked past the first door on the left and to the door at the end of the hall.

As she flipped her long auburn hair over one shoulder she looked over her other shoulder and smiled saying, "See you in a few."

I opened the door to the bathroom and quickly washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. Grabbing a large fluffy bath towel I dried my face and hands and then wrapped the towel around my waist. As I walked back into the hall I noticed the door to her bedroom was closed and I couldn't hear any sounds coming from the room.

I walked to her kitchen and found a large bowl of fresh fruit on the table. Opening the cabinets until I found the one with plates I took a large dinner plate off the shelf and began selecting fruit I thought we could use as finger food. I grabbed a small bunch of grapes, half a dozen strawberries, a handful of blueberries and two bananas. I found a knife and sliced an apple into wedges and placed a white cloth napkin over the whole plate.

Opening the refrigerator I found an uncorked bottle of white wine. I had spotted Connie's wine glasses while I was looking for a plate so I grabbed two and tried to figure how I would carry all this to her bedroom. Somehow I managed to balance it all in one hand and I slowly walked toward her room.

Reaching the door I knocked softly, then pushed it open.

As I stepped into her room and closed the door I felt like I had just walked into a Better Homes and Gardens picture. The room was aglow with soft candlelight. Connie had placed several large jar candles expertly around the room so that every corner was lighted.

Along one wall was a large bureau with an ornately framed mirror attached to the back. At each end were two large potted plants. In the corner to my right was a large white overstuffed chair with a matching ottoman. Draped over the back of the chair was what looked like a handmade quilt.

Directly across the room from the door was the centerpiece. A large four post canopy bed with a very fluffy comforter and too many pillows to count The white canopy had lace fringes that extended half way down the posts at the corners. On each side stood matching night table with a jar candle centered on each. The bed looked so inviting. At the bottom of the bed was a beautiful Lane hope chest. It was a beautiful bedroom and I imagined Connie sent hours decorating it not to mention a ton of money.

I placed the plate of fruit on one of the night tables, folded the cloth napkin and set the wine bottle on it so as not to mar the finish of Connie's furniture. As I turned from the table I ran my hand over the comforter and was amazed at how soft it felt.