The Lonely Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only one thing was missing from this beautiful setting of a bedroom. Connie was nowhere in sight. It was then that I noticed light shining under a door in the far corner beside the dresser. So it was a two bath apartment. Connie was in the master bath still freshening up.

"Connie?" I said just to let her know I was in the room.

She responded, "I'll just be a minute Philly, make yourself comfortable."

I figured I'd try that overstuffed chair so I walked over and sat down. It was very comfortable and I could imagine falling asleep with my feet resting on the ottoman. No sooner had I settled back into the chair when I heard the light switch flip and the light at the bottom of the bathroom door went out. The door slowly opened and Connie stepped into the room.

She looked incredible. Her hair had been brushed out and was even longer and straighter than I'd ever seen it. She was wearing a black baby doll nightie and had removed her stockings and slipped into a pair of heeled open back sandals with fluffy fur across the front over her toes. The neckline of her nightie plunged deep between her tits and revealed almost all of her cleavage. Even in the soft candlelight, I could see her erect nipples straining against the fabric. Two spaghetti straps held the garment on her shoulders.

Connie did a pirouette to show me the back. The straps ran down her back and attached just below the bottom of her hair.

As she turned again to face me I said, "You look so beautiful, come over here," Patting my lap.

She walked across the room with the stride and expression of pure seduction. Her eyes sparkled in the soft candlelight and her lips shimmered with a fresh coat of lip-gloss. As she came within reach I lifted my arm from the chair and took her hand.

She happily turned and slid into my lap lifting her legs and crossing them over the overstuffed arm of the comfortable chair. My arm went around her back as she settled into my lap. Leaning forward I kissed her lightly on the mouth, a gentle kiss without using my tongue.

My free hand slid up and down her long shapely legs barely making contact with her flesh. Her skin was as smooth and silky as the stockings she had worn earlier. As our kiss intensified Connie parted her lips and extended the tip of her tongue. As I softly sucked her tongue a sensual moan escaped her throat. My hand moved from her soft smooth thigh up to her tits and I rolled one nipple between my thumb and index finger causing her to gasp and break our kiss.

"God I love the way you play with my nipples, Philly," Connie whispered.

Sliding my hand across her cleavage I dipped my fingers between her ample breasts and under the material that covered them. My fingers again found a rock hard nipple and I rolled this one a little harder then the first. Connie threw her head back and moaned as my fingers teased her nipple. Leaning a little forward I took the other nipple between my lips and suckled it through the fabric of her nightie. Her hand slid behind my head and pressed my mouth tighter against her erect nipple. I sucked it, licked it, and bit gently on it through the sheer material.

I released my finger hold on the other nipple and slid my hand back across her chest to pull the fabric covering her tit aside. My lips let the material slip through them and as her nipple became exposed I clamped down on it with my mouth and sucked it very hard. Connie moaned with delight as my tongue worked its magic on her hard nipple.

I released it from my lip lock only long enough to look into her eyes and say, "I love the feel of your nipples between my lips. I could suckle them for hours."

Connie replied, "We have hours and hours, don't stop I love how it feels. Be as rough as you want with them."

I wanted to give both tits the same attention and I said, "Baby turn and face me so I can reach the other one." Connie slid from my lap and stood to face me.

She slowly pulled the material of her nightie aside and slid her hands up and across her tits, saying, "You like my tits?"

"Like them, I love them," I replied.

Reaching for her hips I pulled her toward me. She slid one knee on either side of my thighs and slid onto my lap again. As she settled in her fingers pinched both nipples very hard and she tilted her head back shaking her long auburn hair. My mouth went to one nipple as her fingers slid from the hard tip across my face and behind my head.

Forming an "O" with my lips I sucked gently on this erect beauty. Her hand pulled my head tighter against it and as she did I opened my lips wide and took the entire nipple in my mouth. My teeth clamped down on it and I bit harder than before.

Connie moaned in pleasure and looking down at my face said, "That's it, baby, harder bite it harder!"

I increased the pressure of my teeth and she squealed in pleasure again throwing her head back as she did. My hands were all over her tits cupping them, lifting them and squeezing them. I wondered to myself how much pressure from my teeth it would take before Connie's pleasure changed to pain and she begged me to stop.

I'd find out soon enough. I bit hard on one nipple as I pinched the other harder between two fingers.

Connie moaned and said, "That's it baby hurt them." I couldn't believe my ears. Connie wanted me to treat her tits even rougher. It wouldn't be much longer before my teeth broke her skin and I'd draw blood.

Instead, I switched my mouth to the other nipple and brought my fingers up to the one that in my mind I'd just about bitten off.

As I bit down hard on the second nipple Connie slid her hands up to the back of the chair and pressed her chest firmly against my mouth. She again squealed in pleasure as my teeth, lips, and tongue worked over her nipple. With it firmly between my teeth, I flicked my tongue at it from behind.

Connie moaned very deeply before she said, "Don't stop, I love that feeling." I continued my biting flicking technique not so much because it pleased her so, but because I didn't have to bite so hard to drive her crazy.

Connie moaned over and over again as my teeth and tongue worked their magic on her nipples.

She said, "Don't stop, you're driving me crazy." I didn't have to wait long to discover why Connie loved having her nipples worked over so completely.

She squealed again and said, "Oh yes Philly, that's it your gonna make me cum baby."

Cum?

I'd heard of some women who could actually be brought to orgasm by having their nipples stimulated, but I'd always thought of those stories as some urban legend or some guy spouting off about his sexual prowess.

The thought of taking her to orgasm by stimulating her nipples encouraged me to continue my oral assault on her tits. Connie crushed her breasts against my face as she began making almost inaudible sounds from deep in her throat.

"Hmmmm.. Awwwww. Ohhhh.. Ahhhhh" Connie mumbled as she placed her lips against the top of my head. My teeth lips tongue and fingers worked feverishly on her as she raced toward this incredible orgasm.

Then it hit her. She screamed, "Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming Yesssssssssssss" her voice trailing the "S" sound of the last word. Her arms wrapped around my head and she started moving her tits from side to side as she rode the pleasures of this orgasm.

She'd cum fast and hard and the ride down from the peak of sexual pleasure was almost as fast. Without ever touching her pussy or clitoris she'd actually experienced an incredible orgasm. I released my oral grip on her nipples and let my hands slide down to her waist. The muscles inside my mouth ached from the buildup of lactic acid.

It hurt to smile but I found a way. Connie looked into my eyes as she collapsed against me kissing quickly all over my face. Her nipples were harder than rock, her breasts seemed to have swollen and their firm mounds pressed against my chest. She slid them side to side against the hair on my chest.

Finally, she caught her breath and whispered in my ear, "Jesus Philly that was absolutely incredible. You're only the second man who has ever taken the time to make me cum like that, and this time I knew what to expect"

"Connie," I said, "I'm a believer in long periods of sexual foreplay. I love taking you to that kind of arousal." I asked her, "Do you know why it's called foreplay?"

She grinned and said, "No why babe."

I responded saying, "Cause if done properly it should take forever."

She giggled and said, "We're going to have a lot of good times. I love hours of foreplay."

I kissed her softly on the mouth and asked, "You ready for some fruit?"

Her reply was, "I sure am, cumming like that always makes me hungry. I'd love some fruit as an appetizer then I want you as the main course"

I giggled at the thought of her having my cock as her main course.

Connie leaned back and pulled the fabric of her nightie over her tits and slid off my lap. She stood up and offered me both her hands as I got up from the big comfy chair. She turned and walked over to the night stand to see what goodies I had brought from her kitchen.

Popping a grape in her mouth she said, "Hmmmmm tastes very sweet."

Connie was standing beside the very romantic looking bed, and I was pleasantly surprised when she turned down the fluffy white comforter to reveal very pale blue satin sheets and two matching pillows.

I ran my hand over the sheets and said, "Oh wow, satin sheets, one of my three favorite fabrics."

Connie asked, "And the other two are?"

"Silk and lace of course!" was my response.

Connie giggled and said, "You're such a romantic. I'd have expected a shoe salesman to have leather among his favorite fabrics."

I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Leather has its place, but not in this bedroom."

"You'd be surprised at what may have a place in this bedroom," Connie said.

Connie sat down on the edge of her bed. She slipped off her shoes and scooted back across the bed. Leaning down on one elbow she smiled and patted the mattress inviting me to join her. I slid the plate of fruit across and between us as I joined her on her satin alter of pleasure.

Leaning on my elbow I lifted a strawberry to her lips. Connie parted her lips accepting the fruit and extended her tongue to lick at the tip. She took a small bite from the juicy berry and after chewing it once or twice licked her lips seductively.

She said, "Hmmm, those are so sweet and juicy." Taking the berry from me she slowly rubbed it on my lips giving it a squeeze to extract some of the sweet strawberry flavor on my lips. Connie quickly leaned over and kissed me, licking at the fruit juice she and just deposited on my lips.

I moaned as her tongue and lips cleaned my mouth and our kiss became more intense.

Connie said, "I love sharing tastes with my lovers." As she took the remainder of the berry between her lips and chewed it. She kissed me again opening her mouth to share the strawberry with me.

She was seducing me all over again and I said, "Do you know how sexy you are?"

"Tell me, Philly, how sexy am I?" She, replied, "Tell me how much you want to fuck me again!"

I told Connie, "You are the sexiest woman I've ever met." "My cock gets hard when I think about fuckin your sweet hot pussy."

Connie cooed sexily before she said, "I love when a man talks dirty to me!"

I smiled and took another strawberry. This time I took a bite off the end. I squeezed the berry to bring the juices to the tip. I brushed the fabric of Connie's nightie away from one breast and touched the tip of the berry to her hard nipple.

Connie gasped and said, "Ouch that stings a little."

I hadn't realized the citric acid in the berry would sting when it touched her somewhat raw nipple. I said, "Oh god Connie, I'm sorry." As I leaned forward to lick the fruity acid from her nipple.

She groaned and said, "That feels so much better. You can lick my nipples all night if you want."

Smiling at her I said, "I intend to lick your nipples and a whole lot more." I grabbed a few grapes and popped them in my mouth.

"Would you like some wine, Connie?" I asked after swallowing the fruit.

"I'd love some," Connie replied.

As I reached for the glasses and the open bottle of wine Connie touched my arm.

She said, "Just hand me the bottle, I don't need a glass."

Handing her the wine bottle she took a healthy swig and passed it to me. I did the same and returned it to the side table.

The entire time we were talking and snacking on the fruit plate Connie kept sliding her legs around on the satin sheets. She'd occasionally slid her hand across the bed to touch me or just run her fingers over the material we were laying on. Every move was seductive; I watched every movement and wondered if I was taking too long to get back to our foreplay and lovemaking.

I picked up a banana and peeled it taking a large bite as she watched me.

Connie giggled and said, "Philly who ever taught you how to eat a banana?"

"I think I learned that on my own," I replied wondering where she was going with this.

She smiled at me and said, "Let me show you the proper way to eat a banana."

Picking up the other one she peeled it slowly, placing the peel back on the plate.

I finished my fruit and set the plate back over on the nightstand and rolled back over propped my head on my hand and said, "Ok, teach me."

Connie lay back placing her head on one soft pale blue satin pillow and using her free hand spread her hair around to frame her gorgeous face. She lifted the banana to her mouth with her right hand and extending her tongue licked along its length. Parting her lips she let the fruit slip between them. Her shimmering lips formed a perfect circle around it and she took her hand from it.

The banana extended up from her mouth and curved down toward her feet. I watched intently as she loosened her lips grip on it and it started to slide inside her mouth.

I said, "Wow what an incredible sight."

Ever so slowly the banana slid deeper into her mouth. Once she had taken half of it inside she tilted her head back a little, opened her mouth wider, and to my amazement, it started sliding deeper inside, her.

Now a normal banana is about nine or ten inches long and she had at least 5 of those already in her mouth. I couldn't see how she'd take the last five inches.

"God Connie," I said, "This is so hot."

I could see her throat muscles relax and she extended her lips and actually pulled the banana deeper inside her with them. Another inch or two disappeared into her mouth and I knew the tip was in her throat by now.

The sound of her throaty moan was muffled by the elongated fruit.

I encouraged her on saying, "Yes take it; you only have three inches left."

Her throat visibly bulged as the banana sunk deeper into her. I could see her swallow trying her best to take the entire length deep in her throat. Another inch slid inside. Connie was two inches from her goal. She hadn't shown the slightest urge to gag as she swallowed this big yellow dildo.

Her nostrils flared as she tried to get as much air into her lungs as possible around the fruit blocking her airways. She moved her lips forward and pulled the last inch inside her. I fully expected her to gag and maybe even throw up. But Connie held the banana there for several seconds. A tear welled up in the corner of her eye and ran down across her temple to her ear. She had actually taken the entire length of this firm banana deep in her throat.

I said, "My god Connie you did it! You took the whole thing.

She tried to smile but that wasn't possible. Her hand came up to grab the butt end of the banana sticking out of her mouth and she slowly began withdrawing it from her throat. Inch by inch the fruit reappeared from her throat. As the last inch slid from her the sound, "Ahhhhh," Escaped her throat. A deep breath sucked into her lungs as she recovered from her self-induced fruity oral deep throating. Connie licked the end of the banana as she held it just above her mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes when she opened her mouth wide again. Was she was going to do it again I asked myself.

Sure enough, she put that big fruity dildo in her mouth again. It slid in easily about three inches. She smiled as her teeth bit into the fruit and she grabbed the rest. Munching on the part she had bitten off she turned her head toward me and smiled widely.

I said, "Fucking incredible, what a turn on."

She giggled and said, "Wanna try it, Philly?"

"No way I'd be throwing up all over the place!" I responded.

I asked her, "Why would you ever want to train yourself to do that?"

"Isn't obvious Philly?" she said. "That's how I learned to deep throat cock so well."

"Speaking of deep throating cock." "How about trying this banana on for size?" I said as I pulled the towel from my hips and my rock hard erection sprang forth.

Connie smiled and said, "My throat is totally relaxed."

She got up on her knees and slowly peeled her nightie up and over her head. Her body looked incredible as she knelt there beside me. Placing her hand on my shoulder she pushed me back down so my head was resting on the other soft pillow. I looked up into her eyes and she stared into mine. I wanted that mouth and throat surrounding my hard on.

I said, "Now Connie, suck my big banana now!"

Her hands slid up her body and cupped her tits. She shook her head making her hair fly everywhere around her head as she mounted me 69.

I wanted my cock in her mouth and her pussy on mine. Connie slowly slid on her knees back toward my face and I felt my rock hard erection slip between her tits. She pressed them together with her arms and titty fucked me for a second or two. As her pussy slid toward my face I could see that she was already dripping wet and I couldn't wait another second to taste her sweet juices.

I reached up and grabbed her hips pulling her the remaining few inches back toward my waiting mouth.

Connie groaned loudly as my mouth clamped onto her pussy.

She almost screamed, "Oh fuck, yes eat my hot pussy."

My mouth and tongue tore into her. It was then that I felt her hot breath on the head of my cock. And instant later the head was deep in her throat. Lubricated with the moisture of the banana she was able to take all of me in an instant.

I groaned a deep throaty groan as her throat muscles tightened around the head and shaft.

"God it's so fucking deep in your throat!" I said.

I pressed my tongue deep into her pussy as my fingers spread the lips wide apart. The sounds we made were barely audible muffled by the sex organs we'd stuffed into our mouths. But those sounds were those of two lovers in the throes of an incredible oral experience.

Connie didn't withdraw my cock from her mouth, she'd just lift a little and then plunge it deep in her throat again.

I slid my tongue forward and assaulted her clit, licking sucking and biting on it.

She moaned deeply as my tongue lashed out against its hard extended flesh.

Connie lifted her throat off my cock letting it slip from her mouth only long enough to squeal and say, "Oh god Philly!" The words hardly escaped her mouth before she again drove my swollen cock to the depths of her throat once again.

I slid two fingers into her soaking wet pussy and continued my tongue lashing of her clit.

She groaned again and again as I pleasured her orally. Her juices flowed freely down from my fingers across my hand and to my wrist. I happily lick them from my hand.

I wanted my cock in that soaking wet, steaming hot pussy.

I finally couldn't stand it anymore and I said, "Fuck me with this sweet pussy."

Connie didn't need to be told twice. She wanted me inside her also. Her throat released its death grip on my cock and it slid from her mouth with a popping sound.