The Lonely Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straighten up and quickly turned around to face me. Her eyes were deep sensual pits of passion. Her mouth was covered with saliva and glistened in the dim light of the candles around the bed. Her breasts heaved lustfully with each short gasp of air she sucked into her lungs.

She looked down at me and said, "God we make incredible love together!"

I could only respond by saying, "You're so beautiful Connie."

Connie lifted her pelvis off me and reached between her thighs to grasp my cock. She steered it to the entrance of her pussy and as the swollen head touched her cunt lips she groaned deeply.

There was no slow penetration. No taking a little cock then withdrawing. No Connie impaled herself on my cock with one quick fell swoop. The head pressed against her cervix and she moaned deeply as my manhood filled her.

I squealed in pleasure before I said, "Oh fuck, it's so hot, so wet so fuckin tight."

Connie lowered her face toward me as she said, "Philly shut up and kiss me!"

Our mouths came together with the same passionate intensity that our sex organs had joined a few seconds earlier. Wide open tongues lashing at one another. Our kiss wasn't one of gentle passion. It was one of animalistic lust. Wanting to lash out and pull the other's tongue back inside your own.

My hands explored her naked flesh searching out the most sensual spot to be touched. I slid them all over her back. Down over her ass and down the outside of her thighs searching that one spot to drive her insane.

Connie's hips started moving, not up and down, but back and forth. She never lifted her pussy off my cock a single inch she just started a slow sensual grind on it, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone as she slid forward.

My hands traveled back up across her naked flesh and into her thick long sexy hair. Once I had reached the back of her neck I gathered up to huge handfuls of her auburn locks and lifted her mouth from mine.

I whispered, "God you are so incredibly sexy; so absolutely passionate."

She tried to press her mouth to mine again but I held her head away letting her search deep in my eyes for the lust I was feeling for her at that moment.

Connie sensed that or found the lust in my eyes as she said, "Oh my god Philly, love me baby make sweet love to me!"

I slowly lowered her mouth to mine and kissed her tenderly. Her hips slowed and she started moving up and down on my cock. My hands released her head and she instantly moved her mouth to my ear.

Connie whispered, "Thank you, Phil, Thank you for slowing me down and taking the time to make love with me."

Our lovemaking changed in an instant. We transformed ourselves from two animals wanted to mate to two incredible sensual passionate lovers wanting to please their partner.

I whispered in her ear, "You're incredible,"

We were still fucking, we still both wanted to cum harder than we'd ever cum before. But we were now taking our time and enjoying it so much more.

Connie's hips moved slowly up and down. Her pussy sliding along the shaft of my rock hard cock. My own hips started lifting off the satin bedding to meet her downward thrusts. Our bodies melted into one another. Sweat pouring from our every gland. Connie straighten up and rested her hands on my chest as she moved her sweet soaking wet pussy up and down on my cock. I slid my hands to hers and she lifted them to her tits. Slowly I massaged her beautiful breasts. Not pinching not hurting them, just massaging them sensually. She moaned a deep throaty moan as my hands traveled over her tits.

She spoke in a whisper saying, "Oh my god you're such an incredible lover, such an incredible man."

I smiled at her and said, "You're the incredible one here!"

I ran my hands up her arms, barely touching her flesh until I reached her shoulders. Grasping them I slowly pulled her down on me again. Her tits pressed against my sweaty chest and she moaned deeply as our mouths came together in a deep passionate kiss of two lovers.

My tongue parted her lips and I ran it around hers. She slid her hands up to cup my face and guide my mouth to the parts of her head she wanted me to kiss. My lips touched her everywhere; kissing her lips, her nose, her eyes. Kissing her forehead, her eyebrows, her temples. Kissing her cheeks, her jaw, her ears. Kissing her neck and finally, she guided my lips back to hers.

She moaned and said, "I love how you kiss me,. You're so tender, so gentle. I'm not used to such a gentle lover."

While all this tender gentle love making was going on our hips began to increase their tempo. Connie was dripping wet and the flow of her juices ran out of her and down across my balls. We fit together so perfectly, my cock fills her but doesn't stretch her, and she is able to squeeze it with her internal muscles. Not only do our sex organs fit so perfectly but our bodies fit just as perfect. Her succulent breasts match perfectly to my chest. She is able to rub her nipples on mine and through the hair on my chest. We line up so perfectly. Everything perfectly fits from our eyes to the tip of our toes; a perfect match sexually, physically and as I am discovering now mentally also.

As she rode my cock I could feel her pussy swell. I knew it wouldn't be long before the waves of sexual bliss crashed over us, and I wanted us to cum at the exact same moment in time. I drew my knees up and began thrusting up into her at a more feverish pace. She responded by beginning to bounce up and down on my cock. My hands slid along her thighs to her hips. I pushed her down harder on me as we started to climb toward the pinnacle of passion. Her breathing started to come in short passionate gasps. Our eyes were glued together. We knew it was approaching, we could see the height of our lovemaking and quickened our pace even more as we approached. The anticipation of our mutual orgasm drove us on as we began pounding into one another harder and faster with each passing second.

Connie was the first to touch the peak of pleasure. She said, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, Philly I'm, I'm...

The sound of my voice cut her off as I moaned, Yes cum with me I'm about to cummmm." feeling the sperm boiling up along the shaft of my cock.

We groaned together as my cum shot from me and flooded her pussy.

She cried, "Fuck! Yes, Philly, I'm cumming toooooooo."

Her pussy flooded with juices bathing us in our mutual cum. My cock spewed forth more sperm than I ever thought possible and our combined juices flowed from her like a title wave of passion. Our bodies and souls became one as we rode that title wave together.

Together as it should be with two lovers so intent on please their mate. Our bodies twitched and spasms of passion engulfed us. Connie moaned over and over again as her own orgasm continued for an eternity. We both started to feel the tingling in our loins slowly subside. It was replaced with a glow of passion felt by two lovers who had just experienced the most incredible sex of their lives.

Regaining control of her mind Connie whispered in my ear, My god that was incredible."

My cock still soaking inside her began to lose some of its hardness but I kept it buried deep in her pussy loving the feel of her warmth.

Running my fingers along her temples and into her long hair I pulled it back from her face and moved my lips close to hers. Before I kissed her I said, "You're so beautiful Connie. I want to remember the look in your eyes forever."

Our lips touched then parted as our tongues tenderly intertwined with one another. Connie snuggled down on top of me trying to keep every inch of our trembling flesh in contact. She lifted her pelvis enough to allow my softening cock to slip from inside her. She stretched out her shapely legs and draped one over top of my thigh and between. I could feel the warm fluids oozing from her and running over my thigh. It felt incredible having her pussy drain on me.

"I'm leaking everywhere. I should clean up but I don't want to move a muscle," She said.

I kissed her again and said, "Stay right here, I want to hold you while our juices drain from inside you. I grabbed the towel I had wrapped around me earlier and lifting my leg slightly slid it under to keep our juices from making the satin bedding to wet. Connie just snuggled in closer to me and lay her head down on my shoulder.

She smelled incredible, the scent of her perfume mixing with the musty smell of our sex juices. I held her in my arms allowing us both time to relax and bask in the afterglow of our lovemaking. Connie ran one finger through the hair on my chest. My left arm was around her shoulders holding her close to me while my right hand massaged her shoulder and ran along her jaw and onto her neck, or along her temple into her hair.

Connie whispered in my ear, "You make me feel so good, so safe; thank you for being the lover I have dreamed about."

"I'll be dreaming of only you always from this moment on," I replied.

She cooed softly at the thought of my dreams only being of her and snuggled closer to me.

As we lay there on her bed together I realized something and shared my realization with Connie saying, "You know Connie I've searched for the woman of my dreams for a very long time. I believe today I've found her."

She smiled and responded, "I hope so love, I know I've found the man of my dreams."

Connie and I snuggled and talked for hours that wonderful Wednesday night. We talked about our past, about our hopes for the future. I would have liked to talk about where she felt our relationship would go from here. I knew we would always be friends, and I truly wanted us to be lovers. But I felt it best not to bring that up just yet because I didn't want her to feel any pressure.

At one point Connie slid her hand up to my jaw and turned my head toward her so she could look deep into my eyes.

She said, "Philly I want to tell you something."

"I'm listening," I responded.

"Being with you tonight is so wonderful, I feel so safe and warm with you. I truly believe you are the very first man that I've ever been with who I didn't feel was just using my body for his own pleasure." Connie paused and ran her finger along my jaw as she continued, "Philly please stay the night, I want to wake up in your arms tomorrow morning. I want to share my first cup of coffee with you."

Connie smiled at me almost like she was wishing she didn't have to ask.

Without a moment's hesitation, I answered her, "I wasn't planning on leaving tonight." I haven't felt more welcome in a very long time. I'll be here for as long as you like." I added, "I don't have to be at the store till three in the afternoon so we can sleep in as late as you want."

She kissed me softly on the lips and said, "We can sleep till noon then, I don't start till one."

This night was all that we both had hoped and dreamed of. As I pulled the fluffy comforter up over us Connie snuggled into my side. She fit so well next to me. Her warmth radiated into my body and touched my heart. As we drifted off to sleep that night I realized that my feelings of loneliness had disappeared. They were replaced with a feeling of warmth and passion for my lovely Connie.

To be continued...