The Loners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers

I managed to open my eyes to see Rachel, her red eyes now staring directly at mine as she sat up, opened her mouth to reveal everything she had taken into her mouth, closed it, smiled, then dipped her head back, and swallowed it all, moaning as she did so.

"Wow..." I sighed, both at the feeling and the sight, and Rachel met my eyes again and giggled.

"Thought you might like that show, have you ever seen a woman do that for you before?" She asked.

"No."

"Good, I'm glad I could be the first to do that for you, now we can move on."

"Move on?" I asked, causing Rachel to giggle again.

"Duh, you didn't think we were going to stop there, did you?" She said, again with that tone of voice that says 'you're an idiot for thinking that.'

I laughed a little at myself too, as I sat up, and kissed her lips. A small moan escaped her.

"Usually guys don't kiss me after that."

"Well, after that, I figure a kiss is the least I could give you."

Rachel smiled, and kissed me again, although this was more of a quick peck.

"That's sweet of you to think that, but there is something much better you can do for me." She said seductively, and she laid down on the bed, taking my spot, and removed everything she had left, and now she was exposed to me.

My eyes, of course, was drawn to the hairless mound between her legs, which were left open for me to gawk at. Her lower lips were puffy and red, and glisten a little with her arousal. I tried crawling back up to her, but she wouldn't have it.

"Sorry, but you already got me really worked up from your attentions earlier, so you need to go straight to the good part." She said warmly. Fine by me.

I descended between her legs. Now this was entirely new to me. Obviously, one doesn't just eat out a hooker, so this will be my first attempt at this, and I felt lost. Where does one start? Do I lick? Suck? Blow? Why don't these things come with a damn instruction manual?

Rachel noticed my confusion, for one of her hands had traveled down and opened her pussy lips for me. "Here, it's more simple than it looks, you can start by licking right in here." She said.

Well, here goes. I thought to myself as I closed in, becoming engulfed by the smell of her arousal, encouraging me even further. I decided to start slow, and gave her open lips one long and slow lick.

"Oooo, that's nice, go with that for a little while." She sighed, as I realized I had instincts within me that were telling me exactly what to do, along with attempting to read her responses and moans.

Her tasted turned out to be as intoxicating as her smell, and out of sheer eagerness, began to quicken my pace. As I picked up the pace, Rachel's moans went from soft, low moans to higher pitched and louder moans, and had begun to form words.

"Oh, Alan, yes! That's it, oooo, yeah." Were some of the words she had begun moaning.

I continued like this for a little while until Rachel began panting.

"Alan. Alan! Wait, wait, wait!" She said, and I separated myself from her lips.

She hurriedly pulled one of my hands to her mouth and slurped on two fingers hastily, and with her other hand, spread the hood above her lips.

"Here, start licking and sucking my clit here, while you stick these two fingers inside me and start rubbing along the top of the wall that's nearby my clit, hurry!" She panted.

I decided to concentrate my efforts on my fingers, as she helped spread her pussy for them. Though she was quite tight, my fingers made it inside, and I began rubbing along the upper wall as she instructed me.

"Oh, God! Right there, right there! Keep rubbing that as you suck on my clit! Oh, God Alan, I can't stand it! I need to cum so badly! Alan!" She begged.

That was all I need as I dove right back in, and mercilessly sucked on her clit, and what came out of her mouth changed yet again.

"OhfuckyesohGodyesyesyessuckitsuckitsuckitaaahhhhh FUUUUCCCKKK YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!" She began to convulse and her pussy clamped down on my fingers hard, almost hard enough that it felt like she would squeeze them right off of my hand, as her legs also closed on my head in a near death grip.

Despite both death grips she had on me, I continued my efforts for as long as I could, though as she slowed down and collapsed, I thought about how sensitive she might have become after that, and I slowed my efforts as well until I was slowly licking her like before, along with slowly rubbing my fingers inside her.

She sighed. "Jesus, I needed that."

I raised my head, but kept my fingers busy inside of her. "Rachel...that was awesome." I said, in awe of what just happened. It was like she exploded! And all because of me! I'm sure not even satellites could have missed the broad smile I was wearing.

I withdrew my fingers from her, and crawled up to her, thinking that she was exhausted. Wow was I wrong! She suddenly attacked me, began kissing and sucking at my lips deeply with a very powerful urge, and twisted us around so she was back on top, her tongue very aggressively pushing into my mouth.

She then sat back up, and I once again had a glorious view of her two exquisite globes, but this time, her hands and eyes were focused on my cock, which I hadn't realized had become hard again while I was eating her out.

Rachel wasted no time, rising, and guided me to her entrance, and in one swift descent, claimed me inside her completely, causing both of us to moan loudly.

She was unbelievable wet, warm, and tight, and I have never felt anything better in my entire life! She leaned forward and hungrily kissed me again, her hands on my shoulders, and simply kept me locked inside of her as we kissed. Rachel then broke the kiss, and slowly began to rock on top of me, my hands traveling to her sides.

We stared into each other's eyes, sharing far more than the physical pleasure we were both feeling. I wanted to say something to her. Anything. But somehow, she and I had both come to some sort of silent agreement that words had no place here and now, only our moans and cries of pleasure.

I began to move my hips as best as I could to assist, not wanting her to do all of the work, and though it took a little time, we were able to settle into a good rhythm, which picked up quickly, and she fell on top of me completely, randomly kissing my lips when she could as I did the same, still moving our hips together.

Finally though, her pleasure had gotten to the point where she began to express it with words.

"Oh God Alan, so fuucking good...mmmph."

I merely groaned in response. Turns out, I was a silent one, until I began reaching the breaking point.

"Rachel...I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!" I managed to say it before it happened this time.

"Oh God yes, Alan! I'm right behind you. Do it! Fill me! Flood me with that beautiful cum of yours! Oh Alan! CUM INSIDE ME!!!"

Spurned on by her words, I held nothing back. Not that I could anyways. I shook more than before, and with my hands and hips, thrusted myself as deep into her as I possibly could. As I did, I felt her pussy clamp down on me, milking everything that she possible could, and her grips on my shoulders became vice-like, as she shook on top of me.

We both collapsed, and both of us were breathing heavily.

"Oooo...you...filled me up....soo good." She cooed.

"Rachel...I...that was..." What happened to my ability to form coherent words?

"I know Alan...I know...I love you too...and yes...that was...amazing."

Rachel had lifted herself up a little, and her eyes were staring into mine, our faces inches from one another, and I watched her eyes return to normal. Both of us were smiling.

"Well...I'll...go ahead...and say it...anyway...Rachel...I love you so much." I said.

Rachel's smile brightened. Even though she knew it, she apparently still loved to hear it. She fell into me and hugged me.

"Oh Alan...this is...positively...the best day...of my life..."

"Mine too."

"Yo Alan! You awake yet?" A voice echoed in the house.

Rachel and I were startled. Why the fuck did Dave have to show up now of all fucking times?!

Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers