The Loners Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers

"I know, it's nice to visit mom, but it still feels good to be home." Alan said, sitting on the couch.

"We can finish Elfen Lied if we marathon the rest of it, there isn't too much to go." Alan suggested.

Rachel had other ideas. "Yeah, but we can do something else first."

Alan turned to her. "What?" He asked.

Rachel didn't know whether to laugh or roll her eyes. Guess it was up to her to take charge again. She didn't mind though. It was kind of cute in how he could act so innocent without even meaning it. It also helped that she learned of Alan's hidden aggressive nature earlier as well, and could play the aggressor if he tried.

Just not this time. Rachel silently grabbed Alan's hand, and led the way once again, except this time, Alan got the message sooner. Instead of Rachel tossing Alan on the bed, he instead spun her around when they got into the bedroom and kissed her.

Rachel moaned into Alan's mouth, who hadn't expected him to do that, and eagerly pressed into his mouth with her tongue, which Alan accepted. They fell into the bed together without breaking their kiss. Their kissing continued for several quiet minutes, only breaking for a few moments for air, then reuniting their lips.

As they kissed, their hands began roaming one another. Rachel's hands went straight for Alan's hardness as Alan's hands traveled to Rachel's wetness, both of them moaning as they reached their targets. They broke their kiss, and stared into one another's eyes as they fondled each other, and Rachel's eyes had once again taken their blood red color, replacing the white.

They were smiling as they felt each other, merely going slow and enjoying the moment, as though attempting to memorize each other by what they were feeling. Alan began to slowly work a finger into Rachel's wet tunnel, as Rachel began to rub precum all over the tip of Alan's manhood.

"Mmm, I think there's hope for you yet." Rachel murmured as she felt Alan's penetration into her.

"'Hope'? What do you mean by that?" Alan asked as he twitched a little from Rachel's rubbing.

"Well, aside from our earlier exploits, I thought that basically, I was going to have to reintroduce sex to you, but you're a fast learner." Rachel explained, finding it to be an even bigger turn on that they could have such a casual conversation even in their situation.

"What do you mean? What did I do so far?" Alan asked, finding the same excitement Rachel had within himself.

"Well, you're a pretty good pussy eater, despite that mine was the first you've ever done, a definite plus for you. Then there's when you attacked me earlier, acting like a man and taking charge. That was something I didn't expect you to have so soon, which is another plus for you. And now, unlike our first time, you responded much quicker to the call, and wasn't so afraid to dive right in." Rachel explained, thrusting herself into Alan's fingers a little.

"I have you to thank for that. You make me feel comfortable, like I can do almost anything to you and you wouldn't mind." Alan said.

Rachel smiled. "We're definitely going to have to explore your sexuality completely and find out just what you can do, but for now, I just need you to fuck me." Rachel requested, a twinkle in her red eyes.

Alan needed no further encouragement, and the both of them withdrew their hands so that they could undress. The clothes vanished almost faster than lightning, and Rachel turned on all fours and presented her ass and pussy to Alan.

Rachel's head turned over her shoulder. "Now go ahead and stick that lovely cock of yours right into me and fuck me good." She said, biting her lower lip.

A small issue emerged in Alan's brain. "Hey, Rachel?"

"Hm?" She responded, a little impatiently.

"Does it bother you that I don't talk dirty like you do?" Alan asked.

Rachel actually had to think for a moment, and was surprised he asked a valid question, though it was at a poor time. "Not really. So long as you're able to do a string of nasty things to me, it really doesn't matter. Anything else? Or am I going to have to sit on your face and shut you up?" She playfully asked, wiggling her inviting ass in front of Alan.

To answer her question, Alan merely positioned himself at Rachel's entrance, and slowly pushed himself inside of her.

"Mmmm good. I was afraid you were going to say something else stupid." Rachel responded as Alan buried himself inside of her completely.

"Hey! I thought it was an important question! How do I know if you wanted me to talk dirty?"

"Alan?"

"What?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Fine." Alan exasperatedly sighed, though was delighted to fulfill her request, and slowly began to slide in and out of her.

Alan, deciding to exact his revenge for her earlier teasing, fresh in his mind since she said it, continued at a very slow pace. For him, it didn't really feel like he was teasing himself that much, for Rachel's tight and wet pussy felt extraordinary, and relished the feeling of it tightly gripping his cock.

Rachel began attempting to push back to pick up the pace, but Alan, with an evil grin, continued to keep the slow pace. Rachel had had enough, and turned her head over her shoulder again.

"Oh for God's sake Alan, fuck me!" Rachel moaned.

"Nope. This is payback for your earlier teasing." Alan replied, and it was here that she noticed his evil smile.

"You bastard!" She smiled back, glad that he was actually bold enough to try this.

"Ha! Being teased like this sucks, doesn't it!" Alan responded triumphantly.

"Mmm, you ass. Don't make me force you to fuck me."

"If you beg, really beg, I'll pick up the pace."

"Beg!? In your dreams. I'll make you beg long before I do."

"Oh really?" Alan buried himself within Rachel completely, and stopped. "You've already begged once before anyway."

"That's different! That was in the heat of the moment!"

"Well, now I want you to beg for real."

"Don't get too cocky. I can just throw you down and fuck your brains out and you couldn't do anything about it."

"Maybe, but I wouldn't be fucking you. You would basically be fucking a motionless doll, how fun could that possibly be?"

"Well then, we're at a standoff, I bet I could resist begging for it longer than you. Just how long can you possibly resist this pussy that you're buried in right now?"

"I could say the same to you. How long can you resist this cock that's very much inside of you right now, and all of the cum that it can give you if you beg for it?"

And so the standoff began, but it was a standoff they were both enjoying. There was certainly nothing wrong with the position they were in, and they both knew that, in the end, they were going to fuck each other. It was all a matter of who would submit first, so the anticipation was rising through the roof.

Unfortunately, Rachel was more experienced in the realm of teasing, and Alan couldn't resist anymore.

"Fuck! Fine, you win."

"Yes!"

And with that, Alan resumed.

"Ah, ah, ah. No way, you stop right there."

Alan, with tremendous willpower, forced himself to stop.

"You fuck me on my terms now, and now we'll get a chance to work on your 'vocalization.' You have to beg."

"Uh..." Alan began, but Rachel stopped him.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you exactly what I want you to say. Now, tell me how good my pussy feels."

"It feels really good."

"Uh uh. This isn't some kid's game. I want all of the naughty details."

Alan thought for a moment. "It feels unbelievably good. It's nice, tight, and wet."

"Better, but I want more."

More? Alan went into deeper thought. "It makes me tingle everywhere, being inside you like this. It also feels warm, really warm. And even though you feel tight, it also feels so...soft somehow. I also like just how well I fit inside you, almost like I belong there. And I've also noticed that your pussy seems to massage me really well."

"Ooo, now we're talking. Now for the next part, tell me how badly you want to fuck me."

"I need it so bad right now. I need to fuck you so badly like I need to breathe. It's taking everything I have just to try and stop myself."

"Good, now you beg for it. Beg me to let you fuck me. Be sure to say 'please.' Rachel giggled at the 'please.'

"Please let me fuck you. I need to fuck your wonderful pussy so badly. I beg you, Rachel, let me fuck your warm, wet, and tight pussy that makes me tingle all over. God I need it so much."

"Good. Okay, you can start fucking me now."

Alan began to do so.

"Now, tell me how it feels as you fuck me."

Alan once again went into thought. "I love how it feels when I slide my cock in and out of your pussy, and all of your wetness spreading all over me. And now I'm tingling even more."

Both of them were now beginning to elicit moans.

"Mmmm, good. Now ah, tell me how much you want to cum inside that pussy you're fucking."

"I...want to cum in your pussy so much. Fuck. I want to give it all to you. I want to fill you so much, with everything I have. Fuck, it feels so good."

"Ooo. You want fill that..mmph, pussy do you? Oh yeah, you just go right ahead and keep fucking that pussy. Only if you continue to tell me how much you want to fuck and cum deep inside it."

"Oh God! Rachel! I want..no...need to empty everything into you so much! Fuck! I need to cum so bad!"

"Now, ah shit! Tell me how much you love that pussy! Tell me how much you love fucking me and my pussy! Tell me how much you love me!"

"Ah, fuck! I love it! I love you so much Rachel! I love your pussy so much! Ah, fuck! It feels so fucking good! And I want it so much! I want to cum inside you so much!"

"And I want it! I want all of it! God, fuck! Fuck me Alan! Fuck that pussy! Fucking cum inside that pussy!"

Alan began to feel his impending release.

"Rachel! I'm gonna cum! I'm going to cum inside of you!"

One of Rachel's hands flew to her clit, and began to rub it furiously. "Go ahead baby! Fill that pussy. Fill that pussy with everything you've got! Oh God Alan!"

Alan had now lost his ability to speak, and shortly after, felt his orgasm begin to thunder through him, with one long, and powerful moan escaping from him. He felt the journey of his cum from his balls all the way through as he buried himself as deep in Rachel as he possibly could, and shot everything he could deep inside her.

"AAAHHHH FUUUUCCKKK!!!" Rachel cried out as she felt the warm spurts deep inside her, triggering her own release. Rachel's pussy clamped down on Alan several times, milking every last drop he possibly had.

When it was over, Alan collapsed on top of Rachel, who herself had collapsed on the bed completely. Alan rolled off of Rachel as the both of them breathed heavily. Rachel continued to gently play with herself.

"Ooo baby...you filled me up....sooo good." Rachel panted.

"I...loved...every moment...of it..." Alan panted back.

After a few moments, both of them catching their breaths, Rachel turned to her side and faced Alan.

"Alan?"

"Yeah?"

"Face me?"

Alan did so, turning to his side to face her. Rachel then took one of Alan's hands and placed it on her pussy.

"I've never been petted after sex, so would you for a few moments? Gently though, I'm sensitive." Rachel requested, as she reached for his now soft cock, and gently did the same.

Alan began to feel the mixed juices. "Wow, we made quite a mess together." Alan noted.

"Mmm, yes we did, and I loved it. If you don't mind, would you like to dip in a little and feed me some of it? I haven't tasted the both of us mixed together, and I'm curious as to how we taste."

Alan did as she asked, offering a mix of both of them on his finger. Rachel sucked on his finger with a soft moan. "Pretty good, actually. Would you like some?" Rachel asked. Alan took a strange face.

"I don't know, the idea of tasting myself is..."

"Please? At least give it a try, if you don't like it, that's fine. All I ask is that you try it."

What the hell? It seemed reasonable. After all, she just tasted herself.

"Allright."

Rachel did the honors, dipping a little into herself and offered it to Alan, who marveled at it for a few moments before he slurped on her fingers. The taste was a little off putting, and he decided that this would not be something he would do again.

"Sorry, but I don't like it."

"Don't worry about it. At least you tried it for me. Now if you didn't like my taste, then we'd have a problem. Now for the other thing. Did you like being vocal?" Rachel asked next.

Alan again went into thought before answering. "No. For me, it felt like I was distracting myself. I'd rather just focus on what we're doing rather than voice it, if that makes sense?"

Rachel shrugged. "It makes sense, and it's fine. Again, at least you tried it."

"I didn't try it, you coerced me into it."

"Oh, don't go splitting hairs."

Both had a small laugh.

"Alan?"

"Hm?"

"I'll tell you one thing that I said to your mother earlier."

"What's that?"

Rachel then pulled Alan close.

"I told her that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me, and the more time we spend together, the more I believe that."

Alan, in return, held Rachel.

"I feel the same way."

***

Alan drifted out of sleep. It couldn't be time to wake up already, could it? It didn't feel like he was sleeping for very long. He opened his eyes. It was still dark in his room, and that meant the sun wasn't up yet.

However, Rachel was up for some reason, and was dressing.

"Rachel?"

She stopped suddenly, as Alan sat up.

"Where are you going?"

Shit. Rachel thought to herself. She was hoping that she hadn't woken him when she got out of bed. She also couldn't face him, afraid of how he might react.

"Are you leaving?" Alan asked, suddenly fully awake.

Rachel shook her head.

But, if she's not leaving, then why would she want to go out in the middle of the...

"You're going to feed, aren't you?" Although it was technically a question, it didn't seem to be so much a question as it was a statement.

Rachel finally turned to Alan. "Does that bother you?" She asked, concerned.

Alan's eyes fell. This was one of the realities of their situation that he'd so easily dismissed before. Despite the many things she was, she was also a vampire, and required human blood to survive. This would also cost the human his or her life. She had to kill to survive, it was as simple as that.

The silence made Rachel uncomfortable. "Alan? Please, no matter what it is, tell me the truth."

Alan looked up to Rachel again, and easily spotted the concern on her face, though she also seemed resolved. She would accept any answer, no matter what it was. She did, after all, warn him of some of the problems their relationship could create. This was just one of those obstacles. Could Alan really live his life with a woman who, every few days, had to go out and kill another person? By definition, a murderor? The very thought of it was an ugly one indeed.

But he made a vow, didn't he? That he would stay with her, no matter what. That's what he said and believed when he declared his love for her. As he thought about it more and more, the answer became more and more clear to him. He still wanted to be there for her. He still wanted her to be a part of his life. He wanted them to be together, and together, they would get through this.

He didn't have to like it, but the least he could do is accept it.

"Rachel." He began. "You have to do what you have to do to survive, right? I meant it when I said I want us to be together. It's true that I don't like it, but there's also nothing I can do about it."

"Are you sure? Are you really sure?"

Alan nodded. "Yes. I'm sure."

Rachel smiled a small smile. "Thank you. I was afraid that...after all of this..."

"Look, we can talk more tomorrow. For now, go do what you have to do."

Rachel nodded, her smile gone. "Again, thank you Alan."

And with that, she vanished.

Alan laid back down on the bed. He had a little trouble going back to sleep, and when he finally did, he dreamt of Rachel, feeding on human after human. Could he really do this?

Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers
12