The Loners Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers

Rachel pulled her head away from Alan's shoulder, and before he knew it, she had mashed her lips into his.

'This was different.' Alan thought to himself as he kissed Rachel. 'This is completely different!' Unlike before, Rachel had always kissed Alan with a strong sense of confidence. But this was different. She was kissing him with a sense of uncertainty.

Something in Alan's head clicked, and he realized that this was the true moment of their love. This was the moment that mattered most. This was a brand new level, for the two of them. Rachel had now completely opened her heart to him, including her fear and uncertainty.

They broke the kiss, and Alan saw as Rachel opened her eyes that they had changed, but were still fresh with tears, streaming down her glowing face. Alan gently took a hand and brushed one of the tears away. As he did, she took the hand with both of her hands, closed her eyes, and nestled her cheek into Alan's open hand.

Alan took her hands and guided her to the bed where they collapsed together, and began their kiss once more. Rachel herself was confused as she kissed him. This was a new level for her. She had never, in her entire life, left herself so open, so vulnerable to anyone. She had always hid her doubts and uncertainties, carefully guarding her heart.

She realized that she hadn't been fair to Alan. She had told him she loved him, but she hadn't realized just how much she had been holding back. Until now. Until she realized just how much she had meant to him, and how much he meant to her. It was almost shameful. He had reached this level even before she did. But no more. She would open herself completely to him.

They broke their kiss, and gazed into one another's eyes, and they both smiled. Neither of them could speak, for this moment was beyond words. Instead, they silently peeled their clothes off, and prepared themselves for what was coming. They would take one another completely, as true lovers. Together, they would explore the deepest corners of their hearts, and share it with one another.

Together, they would truly make love for the first time.

As they finished, they once again gazed into one another's eyes. Amazingly, neither of them drifted their eyes anywhere else. None of that seemed to matter. The most important thing they wanted to see was their eyes and expressions. To Alan's surprise, Rachel smiled a shy smile as she laid down, and Alan crawled on top of her.

Their lips met once again as they seemingly melted into one another. After what didn't seem nearly long enough, Alan broke the kiss upon feeling Rachel's hands travel down between them. He stared into her loving red eyes, still somewhat wet with tears, until she made contact with Alan's manhood. It was here that their eyes finally drifted downwards, and Rachel gently guided him to her entrance.

Neither of them wanted to miss this moment. When Alan was properly adjusted, he slowly pushed, slowly parting her lips as she welcomed him. Together they watched as Alan entered her, joining together completely in heart, body, and soul. Slowly, they watched as Alan continued to disappear into her until he was inside her completely, and their eyes met once more.

Alan descended and they kissed once more, relishing in their true union. Not only Rachel, but Alan also realized that he had been holding back a little as well. He too, had thought that what they had before was love. They had both been wrong. But not anymore. Both of them realized that this was love, and now, were completely sure of it.

As they kissed, Alan began to slide himself inside her, and once again, Alan was surprised. Rachel had still not said one word, and the only thing they could hear was their increasing laborious breathing.

Slowly, they made love, and their kisses became more frantic as they began reaching their peak. Though they both wished that this would never end, all too soon, both of them had reached their peak.

Neither of them said a word as their pleasure crashed through them, and only moaned into one another's lips. Exhausted, Alan collapsed on top of Rachel, not sure if he had felt anything that intense before. For several moments, the only thing they did was slowly control their breathing, neither of them wanting to break the spell that had been seemingly cast over both of them.

Finally, it was Rachel who spoke first. "Alan...that was...beautiful. I've...never felt anything like it."

Alan raised himself to meet Rachel's eyes, which still had not returned to normal, though she was glowing. "I...I'm not even sure of what to say."

Rachel pulled Alan close to her. "You don't have to say anything. I felt it."

Alan smiled. "I felt it too."

Alan realized what a wonderful thing he and Rachel had, and wished it would never end. However, as she had explained earlier, there were a lot of dangers involved in their relationship. It began to dawn on him that if other vampires did find them, then this would end. To Alan, that was worse than death. But there might be a way...

"Rachel?"

"Yes?"

Alan raised himself to meet Rachel's eyes once more.

"I want you to turn me into a vampire."

Rachel gasped. She hadn't expected that.

Ozma12533
Ozma12533
280 Followers
12