The Loners Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan thought for a moment on his next question. Katie was right. This is kind of fun. He wondered what Rachel would say to some of these questions.

Katie beat him to it. "Have you only had sex with Rachel? Or have you two made real love?"

Alan again smiled at those memories. They were the greatest moments of his life.

"Yes. Have you?"

Katie shook her head. "No, unfortunately. I've never really been in love before. Again, never found someone I could really trust."

Silence fell between them again. Alan tried to think of questions, but wasn't sure if he really wanted to ask some of the ones he was coming up with. He felt himself approaching that tempting moment, since he was so turned on right now.

"Are you out of questions?" Katie asked.

"Well...actually, I'm kind of getting uncomfortable."

Katie tilted her head. "Why?"

"Well, I'm really turned on right now. Like, bad, and I feel like I'm being tempted, and will start asking questions that I shouldn't."

Katie eyed him with sympathy. "Okay, I won't push it, so don't answer it if you don't have to. What you and Rachel have going seems really special and I don't want to ruin it, so one last question and then we'll drop it. What is one of those questions? Is it to ask to have sex with you?"

Alan shook his head. "No. To me, that's a very fine line. No, I was going to ask you if you would touch yourself here in the car."

Katie nodded. "I guess I can see how you're getting uncomfortable. One thing can lead to another, and another, and another, until it gets out of control. Something like that could start it."

Now it was Alan who nodded. "Right."

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't the smartest idea to start with the sex questions. Now we're both horny and tempted. And like I said, I don't want to ruin what you have with Rachel, so I'm kind of facing the same temptation you are. To be honest though, I didn't think that it would go like this, it all just kind of happened."

Alan looked at the clock on the car. "Well, we did pass quite a bit of time."

"You know, you two have quite the sexual imagination."

Both Alan and Katie jumped.

"How long have you awake!?" Alan practically shouted.

Rachel opened her eyes and sat up. "Around the time you called our sex life 'mind blowing', 'out of this world', and 'excellent'. Sorry, I just didn't want to break the mood, and like you two, I was curious on where all of this was going."

Both Katie and Alan shrank, embarrassed. Like they've both been caught in the middle of public with their pants down. Rachel spotted this.

"I'm sorry Rachel. I-I went too far didn't I?" Alan said quickly, feeling the need to apologize.

Rachel shrugged. "There's no need to apologize. Talk is talk. What's more important is what you did, or rather, didn't do."

Rachel then smiled, and it was here that Alan noticed that her eyes had changed. Katie noticed this when Rachel looked up in the rearview mirror at her, and her eyes widened at the sight. So it really was all true.

"So, any questions you guys want to ask me?"