The Loners Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah! Sssoooo gooood! I-it's sooo good! I love it! I LOVE IT!" Rachel cried out, her head completely turning to the side.

Katie, however, had one more thing in mind. Katie leaned in, and began to kiss Rachel's lips. Rachel was surprised at first, not expecting it, but then eagerly and hungrily kissed back.

"I, ah...am sorry! You, fuck, didn't get...touched at all....ah!" Rachel managed in between both moans and kisses

"Mmm, that's okay. Next time I masturbate, I'll give you a call." Katie said, then returned to kissing Rachel.

A few times, Alan almost hit another object, whether it would be the railing, or another car. To help him focus, he kept his eyes on the other drivers to see if they were watching or saw anything. They didn't, or if they did, they didn't show it. However, that didn't change the fact that Alan felt like he was going to explode, or implode, or something of that nature.

"Oooo, my, ah shit! Pussy, fuck, is gonna cum. Fuck! Katie! I'm gonna cum for you!" Rachel cried out, again in between moans and kisses.

"Mmmm, that's it Rachel. Make that pussy cum! Make that pussy cum for me just like I did for you. Now share it with me, share it with me as you make that pussy cum!" Katie urged Rachel on, and clamped her lips completely on Rachel's, ensuring that their lips would not separate for the duration of the moment.

Spurred on by Katie's words, Rachel furiously stroked herself, possessed, and all too soon, tensed up, and the waves of pleasure flowed freely. Rachel rode out her orgasm similar to the way Katie had, the difference being that she moaned openly into Katie's mouth, and also thrusted her chest into Katie's hand as she thrust her pulsing pussy into her fingers.

Rachel then gave out a breath and relaxed, sharing a few more soft kisses with Katie before she opened her eyes and stared into Katie's, her eyes now normal again.

"Mmmmm, you're right. That was good." Rachel breathed out, and she kissed Katie one more time before Katie returned to her seat.

Rachel then turned to Alan. "You and I are definitely going to have to do that some time." She said to him.

"Fine with me, you looked like you enjoyed yourself quite a bit."

Rachel giggled. "Mmmm, you bet I did."

Alan glanced up at Katie. "You looked like you had fun as well."

Katie nodded. "Oh yeah."

Without provocation, Rachel reached down and gripped Alan's painfully hard cock. "Mmmm, seems like you've been enjoying the show as well. Alright, now go ahead and pull over at the next rest stop and I'll take care of this monster."

The next rest stop turned out to be a little ways yet. Rachel continued to play with Alan, eventually helping to undo and pull his pants down slightly. Alan's steel hard cock sprang up from it's confines for some much needed air, and to Rachel's delight, was already leaking precum. She merely swirled it around the tip, for if she licked it, she might cause Alan to twitch, and since he was driving, that would be a bad thing.

Rachel turned and saw Katie's eyes wandering, trying to resist looking at what Rachel was doing. Yes, she did just masturbate with Rachel, and yes, Alan did just watch her do so, she wasn't sure how exactly she could interact with Alan, and wanted to wait for Rachel's permission.

Rachel smiled at Katie's patience and understanding, reading her thoughts. "Katie, it's okay, you can look."

Upon hearing this, Katie immediately turned to Alan's crotch, and leaned over so that she could see. Katie's mouth hung slightly open in desire, and Alan's cock throbbed under the gazes that it was under, as though advertising itself. A little more precum dribbled out as Rachel held the angry cock at it's base. She moved it slightly, turning and bending it so that Katie could get a view of every inch that Alan had to offer.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Rachel said seductively to Katie, who nodded, emitting a small purr.

Rachel then turned back to Alan's cock. "And I'm going to suck it dry, I can't wait!"

"Well, we're approaching a rest stop now, so you won't have to." Alan informed Rachel as he did so.

Alan made sure to park in a reclusive spot, away from other cars and people. Rachel gripped and began stroking Alan when they stopped.

"Now, I'm having a hard time deciding. Katie, do you want to see this beautiful cock shoot cum for us? Or do you want to see me suck it dry, and perhaps, even watch Alan and I swap his cum between us?"

"Uhhhh..."

"Oh, definitely the second one, especially if you two swap his cum."

"Uhhh..."

"Please Alan? I've never seen or even heard of two lovers who do that. It would be so awesome to see, and I'd bet that Rachel will love it."

"I most certainly would."

"Well..."

"Please?" Both girls begged, forcing Alan to sigh.

"Allright, I'll try it."

"Yes!" Both girls squealed, and Rachel went to work, and slurped on Alan a few times before she came up.

"That's right, we need a look out, no sense in letting us get busted."

"I'll do it, so both of you can enjoy the blowjob." Katie offered as Rachel returned to Alan's cock and began vigorously sucking on it.

Alan sighed gratefully as Rachel's warm and wet mouth worked his cock like the pro that she was, and he knew he wasn't going to last long.

"R-Rachel..." Alan uttered.

Rachel lifted up a few inches, stopping for a moment. "Katie, he's gonna cum. Quick, come here and get a good look!" Rachel said quickly and returned to finish the job.

Katie leaned as close as he could, and when Rachel felt Alan's body language show the familiar signs of his impending release, Rachel separated her mouth and hovered mere inches over his cock, and stroked him furiously.

Alan tensed and twitched as his orgasm crashed through him, and he thrusted his cock into Rachel's hands, aiming for her hovering mouth. Katie watched closely as Alan's cock tensed up and shot the first burst of cum into Rachel's awaiting mouth. It then pulsed and shot a second load, and it was here that Rachel descended on Alan's cock, claiming the rest of his cum for herself.

Alan gave his last few spurts and drops he had left, and he fell into his seat, sighing contently.

Rachel disengaged herself from Alan's cock, her mouth still full of his cum, and she tapped Alan to get his attention.

Alan turned and saw Rachel waiting with an expecting smile.

"Ummm, what if I don't like it or spit it out as a reflex?"

Rachel shrugged, telling him that at least he was willing to try.

Katie saw Rachel's response. "Rachel's right, at least you tried it."

Alan took a few deep breaths, preparing himself. "Okay, I'm ready." He said at last, as both Rachel and Katie leaned in close.

Rachel lifted her hands and put them on Alan's cheeks, and slowly lifted herself above Alan's lips so that he turned a little upward. Rachel then smiled, and Alan knew what she wanted him to do, and he opened his mouth, awaiting what Rachel was going to give him.

Rachel aimed carefully before opening her tongue and sticking it out, which was covered with Alan's cum, and allowed it to flow out. The travel wasn't very far, and immediately fell into Alan's mouth, allowing Katie to see that he actually took it, and then Rachel's lips descended onto Alan's own lips. Katie was breathing heavy and had moaned at the sight.

Rachel lowered herself to an even level with Alan as they kissed. Alan had been a trooper. Although he decided that he didn't taste that bad, his first reflex was to try and spit it out, but he went through and fought his reflexes, allowing the moment to happen.

After a few good kisses, Rachel pulled Alan above her, and Alan got the message to give all of his cum back to her. They broke the kiss and Alan did so, which Rachel swallowed completely.

It had turned out, surprisingly, to be a very emotional moment for both Alan and Rachel. Alan, with this act, showed once again just how dedicated and trusting he was to Rachel. That she could ask something like this of him, and he would do it for her.

For Alan, the moment had shown just how much Rachel believed in him. That she could open herself up to him with anything she had, and he would accept it.

"God. That was hot...and beautiful. You guys are amazing!" Katie exclaimed, breaking the short trance. Both Alan and Rachel turned to her.

"Thank you." They both replied, and Rachel took her place back in her seat, leaning up against the window, and Alan took that as a sign that they should get back on the road.

For some time, they had remained silent, each of them reflecting on the very special moment that just passed.

12