The Loners Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the sheets that were covering Alan, deciding that he was the one who deserved a very nice wake up call, considering what he did for her in their latest session. Luckily for Rachel, he was sleeping on his back, and he was completely nude, so she didn't have to disturb him much.

Once his currently soft cock was exposed, she lightly gripped it, and softly began slurping on it. She decided to go soft and gentle, curious as to how long she could go without waking him. It certainly would be funny if she could make him cum while he was still asleep.

She watched him carefully, and although his breathing picked up slightly, or emitted a soft moan here or there, she saw no signs of him waking up as she felt him slowly get hard in her mouth. Now that he was hard, Rachel was now able to slowly bob up and down on it.

Alan's dream shifted to that of a warm and wet dream. Except, he couldn't figure out why it was so wet. In his dream, he simply could not figure out where the warmth or wetness was coming from. He searched and searched, but found nothing. Then, before he knew it, the feelings started to feel good. It still puzzled him though. Even though it was good, what was it?

Suddenly, in his dream, he started seeing naked women, who were focusing their attentions on his cock, which he didn't even realize was hard. And then, slowly, the images faded away, yet the good feelings did not go away.

Alan moaned as he awoke, though he did not know why. He also felt something very warm and wet that was currently wrapped around his cock. He reached down with his hands, curious on what it was, and he was slightly surprised with what he felt. He felt a large amount of hair, that was on top of some kind of head, that was currently moving up and down...wait a moment!

Alan opened his eyes and looked down, and he ended up staring into Rachel's altered eyes, which winked at him. He sighed in pleasure as his head fell down and he closed his eyes.

"Oh, God, Rachel..." He uttered, as Rachel disengaged herself.

"Morning Alan. I thought you might enjoy me waking you up like this." She whispered, then returned to work.

"God yes! You're welcome to wake me up at any time like this." Alan responded.

Rachel disengaged herself again. "Shhhh!! I don't want to wake Katie up yet, I want to do this to her as well."

"Mmmm, too late." Katie mumbled, slowly rising, and seeing what was happening.

"Well, at least now I know why Alan was moaning." Katie said as she yawned.

Rachel stopped again. "How long have you been up?"

Katie stretched. "Not that long, I was kind of drifting in and out when I heard some movement, but then I heard Alan moan. At first, I thought it was my imagination, then you two started talking, and then I knew at that point that something was going on."

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you until I got to you. But, while you're up, care for some?" Rachel said, offering Alan's cock to Katie.

Katie shook her head, yawning again. "I'm not really a morning person. Go ahead, he's all yours." Katie said as she got out of bed.

"Oh, we definitely are going to have to fix that. Some good morning sex right after you wake up is a great way to start a day." Rachel said as she returned to work on Alan's cock.

"Maybe some other time, you guys have fun." Katie said as she quickly threw some underwear on and went downstairs for breakfast.

Now that Alan was awake, Rachel picked up her pace, and began to suck on him more vigorously. In response, Alan's moans got louder, and he began thrusting his cock into Rachel's mouth.

Alan could feel Rachel's lips slightly form a smile of satisfaction as she continued working on him, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. In fact, he felt his orgasm rising so quickly that he didn't even get a chance to voice it, and the only signal he gave Rachel of his impending release was a long and loud moan before his pleasure rolled through him, and felt himself shooting his cum into Rachel's mouth.

Rachel, however, was ready for it. By now, she had become very familiar with Alan's body that she had recognized the signs of the inevitable release. She moaned into Alan's cock as it grew and began spurting his warm and thick cream into her mouth. She took it all, and was somewhat surprised at how much there was, considering how much he had spent earlier.

As Rachel felt Alan's cock spurt the final few drops of cum that she eagerly swallowed, she slowed her pace, and proceeding to lovingly and slowly suck on him as she felt Alan go limp completely, and heard as he let out a very satisfied sigh. After a few moments of slurping on Alan's now limp cock, she disengaged.

"Mmm, delicious." Rachel said seductively as she saw Alan catch his breath.

"G..glad you enjoyed it. But...I'm really sore everywhere now. I don't think I fully recovered from last night. That reminds me, what time is it anyways? It's kind of hard to tell time without the sun around."

Rachel shrugged. "I'm not sure myself. I've completely lost my sense of time as well, so I don't know how long I slept. But, I do know this, it was a good sleep."

Rachel then patted Alan's leg. "And I'm sorry, I didn't think at all about how you might be sore, how much does it hurt?" Rachel asked, concerned.

Now it was Alan's turn to shrug. "Eh, I'll live. But, it doesn't mean that I can't return the favor." Alan offered, now his turn to smile.

Rachel beamed. "Really? You don't have to, I did that just now because I wanted to. I'm not expecting anything if you're too tired or sore for it."

"You kidding me? You know I love to eat you out, almost as much as you seem to enjoy blowing me." Alan responded. Who wouldn't want to give pleasure to such a gorgeous creature?

"Maybe, but let's not go into specifics here. If you're offering, might as well take it." She said as she and Alan switched places.

Like Alan, Rachel had also slept completely in the nude, and thanks to her performing the blowjob, Alan saw that she was already glistening with her juices, indicating that Alan can go straight for the goal.

Rachel sighed as soon as Alan's talented tongue made contact with her puffy and aroused lips. This sigh turned into a gasp when she felt his fingers rubbing along her wet pussy, coating them with her own lubrication.

"Oh Alan...do it. Jam those fingers inside me! I'm so wet for them!" Rachel moaned, and Alan heeded her advice.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah." Rachel cooed as she felt the fingers push deep inside her. Like Rachel was familiar with Alan's body, Alan was familiar with Rachel's body, and he began pushing all of the right buttons, knowing that Rachel wanted this to be quick. This included her clit, which Alan began sucking and licking on relentlessly, causing Rachel to jump and begin her normal vocalizations.

"Ah! Ah! Ooooohhhhh sshhiitt! Yes! Right there! Right there! Fuuuck!" Rachel cried out. "Eat that pussy baby! Eat that fucking pussy! God! Show no mercy! Attack that pussy with everything you got!"

Alan did so, and Rachel began to feel the pressure building. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum! My pussy is gonna cum for you! Don't stop! Don't....AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Rachel cried out her release as she shook in pleasure, with Alan riding her the entire way as he felt her pussy spasm on his fingers.

Just as Rachel did for him, Alan continued to gently lick her as she came down from her orgasm, and now it was Rachel who sighed in contentment as she collapsed.

"Ahhh...Jesus, you're sooo good at that." She breathed out, glowing.

Alan smiled, and he crawled up to her. Without a word, Rachel wrapped her hands around Alan and pulled him into a deep kiss, tasting herself on his lips, and loving it.

When they broke, Rachel was beaming. "So...what do you say we join Katie downstairs for breakfast?" She asked.

Alan smiled back at her. "Sounds like a plan to me, I'm starving."

*****

As tempting as Alan's cock look when Rachel presented it to her, Katie really wasn't in the mood. She just typically wasn't a morning person, though, judging from Rachel's words, she just might learn how to be soon. Maybe after breakfast she would have to see if either Alan or Rachel would be up for another round. But for now, she just wanted to eat.

She searched the cabinets, and choose something simple that she didn't have to cook and could eat immediately. Once she gathered her breakfast, which turned out to be breakfast bars, she sat down in the living room, and stared at the blank TV that was there.

Curious on whether or not they actually had cable in this underground cavern, she found the remote, and turned it on. Sure enough, it did, to Katie's amazement. Even more amazing was that the TV had HD channels.

"Wow...I wonder how they got this to work?" She mused to herself out loud, switching the channel to her favorite channel, Bravo. However, TNT came up instead. It then occurred to her that they were in Wyoming, and not Ohio.

"Whoops." She said, and began scrolling through the channels. Although TNT was good sometimes, nothing good was on at the moment. However, Bravo had nothing either, causing her to scroll through more channels. Unfortunately, nothing, not even good reruns were on.

Katie grunted in slight annoyance as upon realizing that there was nothing good to watch.

"Well, there goes that idea." She said to herself as she began eating, attempting to decide on what to watch.

Then, a curious thought struck her mind. She wondered if the shoot out that they were involved in had made the news, and just what information might be known.

When she turned on the news, however, she got far more than she bargained for. She watched the full report, stunned, not even able to eat her breakfast. From what they were saying, all of Alan's closest friends, along with his mother and step father, had been killed, and he was the prime suspect!

Katie's mind went blank, having no idea on how to even try to bring this up. She wasn't sure she wanted to, afraid of what it might do to them. However, she also knew that they had to know. But, just how does one deliver such horrifying news?

Should she run upstairs right now and tell them? No, she didn't want to ruin their good mood at the moment. Should she wait until they got downstairs and then tell them? Well, she wasn't sure of that either. The truth was that she didn't want to tell them. She wanted all three of them to be as happy as possible while they were down here, and not actively on the run for their lives.

At the same time, however, they had to know. That brought up the second set of questions. Just how could she explain it to them? Should she just tell them herself, or tell them to turn on the news and find out for themselves?

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Rachel's cries of pleasure shook Katie from her shock. In the end, she decided to play it the coward's way. She would wait until they were finished with breakfast, and simply tell them to watch the news.

Katie quickly changed the channel to something boring, and found the History Channel. Shortly afterward, she heard Alan and Rachel come down the stairs.

"Mmmm, next time Katie, you're getting woken up first." Rachel said seductively as she walked past Katie for the refrigerator.

"Y-yeah...next time..." Katie answered, drifting, causing both Alan and Rachel to stop and turn to her.

"Something wrong?" Alan asked.

Katie found herself unable to face him at the moment. "W-well..."

"What's wrong? Is everything alright? You seem pale." Rachel stated, approaching Katie.

"I-I just..." Katie just simply could not form the words. She knew it. She was a coward.

"Okay, how about this? Alan and I will eat real quick, and then you can tell us what's bothering you, okay?" Rachel suggested.

Katie nodded, thankful for the out at the moment.

Because of the grim atmosphere that seemed to surround Katie, breakfast turned out to be a silent affair, as both Alan and Rachel wondered what was bothering Katie so much.

When they were finished, they joined her in the living room.

"Okay, ready to tell us what's going on?" Rachel asked.

Katie swallowed, dreading this moment as Alan and Rachel had ate their breakfast. At long last, the words came out. "T-turn on the news..." She said weakly.

Alarm bells rang in Rachel's head, concerned that somehow, the shoot out at Montana may have caused more problems than she had expected.

What they saw, however, was far worse than what both Alan and Rachel were expecting.

"Police have yet to find any trace of the missing suspect, Alan Brooks, who is believed to have a connection with both the shoot out in Montana where ten police officers were killed, along with the brutal murders of Trish Jacobs, Bob Jacobs, David Anderson, and Ashley Davies."

"The four victims were found in the home of Trish and Bob Jacobs yesterday in New York, and according to reports, were carved open before they were killed, and their organs strung up inside the home. This was the eyewitness who called the police leading to the discovery of the murder scene yesterday."

"I...I just...why! Who would do something like that!? What cruel bastard would do such a thing!?" Amy was screaming and in tears. She was also being escorted by police officers as several reporters attempted to question her.

"Mrs. Robinson, could you describe the scene to us?"

"Mrs. Robinson, could you tell us your relationship with the victims?"

"I am afraid Mrs. Robinson is in no condition to answer any questions at this time." One of the officers said, attempting to push through the reporters. The scene then shifted back to the main desk.

"This was the father of Ashley Davies earlier this morning."

The man on the screen was a tall and bald man, and his expression was both hurtful and grim.

"I don't know what kind of maniac would want to do this to my daughter. But I do know this, I hope they find him. Where ever Alan Brooks hides, I hope they find him and make him pay."

The scene shifted back. "Attempts to contact the Anderson family for statements have still been refused. In other news..."

Alan was in shock. He was standing at this point, but that was it. He couldn't move, and he couldn't breathe. Time had stopped for him.

"N-no...that's...i-it's not...tell me...tell me this isn't real..." His mother, his long time friend Dave, who he knew for years, Bob, and even Ashley. None of them had been spared.

Rachel began quietly admonishing herself. Once again, how could she have been so stupid? Especially where Caleb was concerned. She knew this had to be his doing, for he was the type of cruel person who would do something like this to get what he wanted. How could she not have foreseen this possibility? How could she have completely forgotten that this kind of thing could have happened? She called herself every name in the book that she could imagine. Yet, it was a far cry from what she felt she deserved.

Katie watched as Rachel seemingly focused her thoughts inward, and from what Katie could see, Rachel was mentally attacking herself. She then turned to Alan, who collapsed to his knees, his eyes widen and his face frozen. Katie desperately wanted to reach out to them, and say something, anything, to comfort them. But she knew that this was near impossible. Just what could she say? Instead, she was forced to watch them, unable to do anything about their pain.

Alan had at long last moved, the shock moving past him. He fell to his knees, attempting to fight the emotions that were flowing through him all at once as it dawned on him. They were all dead. The people he had known and held dear for almost all of his life were now gone. He didn't realize it until this very moment. Even though he had ran away, and was told he would never see them again, somewhere in the back of his mind, he believed that he would.

Not anymore. That possibility was now gone. He fell forward, banging his fists on the floor in front of him as both Rachel and Katie watched him.

Rachel wanted to desperately hold him and comfort him, but she couldn't. She was too busy blaming herself, and felt that it wouldn't be right for her to try. After all, she had been the one who had dragged him into all of this, regardless of whether or not he made the decision to follow her.

Katie at long last rose, and slowly settled an arm on Alan's shoulder as he began to shake, fighting back sobs.

Alan didn't know where to begin, or who to blame. He began by blaming himself. Because of his own stubborn streak that refused to let go of Rachel, his family and friends were now dead because of him. Next, he blamed Rachel, for coming into his life and stealing his heart.

The tears flowed freely from his eyes, despite his best efforts to fight them. Never before in his life had he felt so crushed, so defeated. He felt as though the world was after him, trying to punish him for whatever it was he did. Alan's mind raced, each thought becoming more extreme than the last.

Not a word was spoken as Katie and Rachel watched Alan as he quietly sobbed. There just wasn't any room for words. Even if there were, none of them knew what they should say. So instead, they remained silent.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Alan's sobbing slowly stopped, and he recovered himself enough to stand once more. His eyes then turned to Rachel, and her eyes widened at what she saw. Katie had backed away slightly as well, afraid of what she was seeing.

"I want you to turn me into a vampire." Alan's voice was low and cold.

Rachel knew that look. She had seen it before in the past. She herself held that look on rare occasions. However, she did not want Alan to go down that path, despite his reasons. She knew where it could lead.

Rachel shook her head. "Alan, there is a better way..."

"You seem to have the wrong impression. I'm not asking you this time. I'm telling you."

Rachel lightly gasped as this as she stared into his eyes, which held nothing but cold hatred. Now it was Rachel's turn to hold back sobs. She didn't want this. She didn't want to lose him to vengeance. However, she also knew that in reality, she had no right to refuse him. She had been the one who dragged him into all of this.

Rachel relented. "Fine...I'll do it."

12