The Loners Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like I said, love is rare among us vampires. Someone like you who has the capacity to love is rare as well, and for you to take the time to love me like this is rarer still. Lastly, you're one of the handful of people in this world that I actually feel something towards, as well as respect. So don't tell me that I'll find someone. This is real life, and in real life, not everyone gets to be happy."

Alan's eyes turned away from Liz. "I-"

"Shh. I told you before didn't I? I don't need pity, or sympathy. What I do need, is for you to love me like you said you would. Don't worry about me. I've been living this way my entire life until now, and I can continue to live it just like this, even if it's a little depressing. So, forget about my sorrow. Instead, replace that sorrow with joy, and let me enjoy this moment." Liz whispered as she finished, and Alan faced her again.

Alan nodded, causing Liz to smile, and she closed the distance and began kissing him once again. They kissed for several minutes before Liz broke the kiss and sat up completely. As she did, Alan's hands, which had been resting on her back, now fell to her sides.

Liz smiled, and without a word, grabbed Alan's hands, and slowly guided them to her breasts. Liz gave her breasts a good squeeze through Alan's hands before releasing them and allowing Alan to explore her breasts on his own. Liz purred as Alan's hands worked on her, all of which were soft and gentle movements.

Liz then snaked her hands to the bottom of Alan's shirt, and slowly began pushing upwards, lightly scratching the exposed skin, slightly tickling him. Alan did the same, and pushed his way past both Liz's shirt and her bra and rested his hands on Liz's soft mounds, causing Liz to let out a moan.

"So." Alan spoke up, catching Liz's attention, who was busy enjoying the hands that were softly caressing her.

"How do you like to be touched?" Alan asked.

Liz smiled at the question. "Normally, I like it rough, but what you're doing is just fine." Liz gently breathed out.

Liz found herself enjoying the slow exploration, and was grateful that Alan seemed to be letting her set their pace. Liz continued to run her hands along Alan's skin before she decided to move things forward. Liz reached down, and slowly pulled her shirt off, exposing her creamy skin underneath. Her shirt was followed by her bra, and both Alan's hands and her bra fell out of the way to expose her breasts to Alan's hungry eyes, which feasted on the mounds.

"They're beautiful." Alan breathed out.

Liz almost blushed at the compliment. "They're nothing compared to your girlfriends, and I know I'm on the small side in general."

Alan smiled. "No, they fit you well as a whole." Alan said as he reached out and began squeezing them again.

"And there is plenty for me to enjoy." Alan said as Liz both moaned and giggled.

"I've never had anyone really charm me like this before. It's...nice." Liz responded.

Alan, after a few more moments of gentle fondling, moved his hands so that he could sit up. Liz let out a sigh in anticipation as Alan's mouth closed in on her breasts.

Alan decided to take it slow, and lightly breathed on the breast that was inches from his face. In response to the warm breath, Alan saw the little nubbin that was already sticking out to tighten and harden a little more. Alan then closed the distance, and began licking the breast.

"Mmm, first time for this as well." Liz moaned as Alan licked her. Liz, however, got a little impatient which got the better of her, and her hands flew to the back of Alan's head, and attempted to press him into her breast. Alan got the message, and took the nipple that Liz was offering into his mouth, and began sucking on it. Liz's moans became louder in response.

"Ahh, that's nice." She sighed as Alan gently sucked on her. One of Alan's hands traveled to the other breast, not wanting to neglect it, and he began working that one as well. He also stepped up his game a little bit, and his hand focused on the nipple, gently pinching and squeezing it.

"Ooo, that's it, ooo, I like that!" Liz hissed lightly, her breasts never receiving this kind of attention before.

Liz bit her lower lip lightly from the sparks and heat that were emanating from the breasts that Alan was so gloriously working for her benefit. The feeling spread everywhere, but a good portion of it went south, and Liz felt her pussy pulse in response. She also felt something odd that she didn't expect, and that was pressure. It wasn't massive, but it was there.

"More! More!" Liz cooed as she thrusted her breast into Alan's mouth, and Alan responded by picking up his pace, both sucking on the breast he was sucking on a little hard, and tweaking the other breast with his hand with a little more force.

"Mmph. That's it! Keep going, don't stop!" Liz encouraged as the pressure began to build, close to reaching a releasing point. It began dawning on Alan at this point what might be happening, and made sure that he did not slow down.

"Aaaaahhhhh." Liz let out a long and loud sigh as small waves of pleasure coursed through her as she wiggled on top of Alan. Alan faithfully continued to work Liz's breaths until she separated his head from her breasts, and kissed him deeply, and with urgency.

"I...never...had...that...happen...before." Liz breathed, each word accompanied with a kiss, the mini orgasm increasing her desire rather than placating it.

"Did you really just cum?" Alan managed when Liz finally stopped kissing his lips, and was now kissing his face.

Liz broke away and nodded, her mouth hanging slightly open in hunger. "It was a small one, but yeah, I did just cum. I never imagined that I could cum from just having my breasts played with." She said quickly as she returned to kissing Alan's face.

"But...I...can't...wait...any...longer. Make love to me! Please!" Liz begged as she reached down to Alan's shirt and pulled it off. She tossed it aside before clawing at Alan's chest like a cat in heat, and returned to kissing his face.

Alan obliged her. Wrapping his arms around her back, he spun her around until she was now the one lying on the bed, and he was over her. Liz stared at him, flushed and breathless. Her eyes then followed Alan's hands which reached down to the waistband of Liz's pants. He hooked both her pants and panties underneath, and in one swoop, pulled them off with Liz's assistance.

Her breathing quickened as Alan stared at Liz's open legs, revealing that she was indeed ready, her pussy glistening with wetness. One of Liz's hands traveled down to appease the aching pussy while the other hand fondled one of her breasts, all while her eyes eagerly watched Alan's hands for their next move.

The hunger on Liz's face grew as Alan reached for his own pants, and pulled them off. Liz's eyes locked on to Alan's hard cock as soon as it sprang free, where they remained. Alan crawled over Liz, and bent down to kiss her lips, which Liz responded to with strong enthusiasm. This only lasted for a few moments before Liz broke the kiss.

"I, I can't wait any longer! I need you, now!" Liz panted as her eyes and one of her hands traveled to Alan's cock. She gently wrapped her hand around him, and pointed him to her very aching entrance. Liz also wrapped her legs around Alan's waist, as she pulled and tugged at him, desparately trying to get him inside her.

Alan responded, and eased himself forward until he felt his cock brush with Liz's wet lips. Liz rubbed the cock against her lips for a few moments before pointing it where it needed to go. Once she did, Alan pushed forward, and felt Liz's lips yield to his cock, granting him entrance.

"Yessss!!!" Liz hissed as soon as she felt Alan's cock inside of her. She didn't know why, but for some reason, at this very moment, Alan's cock was the best thing she had ever felt.

Alan took his time, watching Liz's expressions as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. Her eyes were closed and her head was turned to the side. She was also breathing a mix of sighs and moans as he penetrated her until, at long last, Alan buried himself inside of her completely.

Alan remained still, savoring the feeling of the tight and wet lips that were wrapped around his cock, as he watched Liz do the same.

This was another unusual moment for Liz. Normally, she'd want the cock pounding away inside of her. But not here. Here, she found the feeling of being full like this to be an exciting one, and she savored it. Liz opened her eyes and turned to Alan, whose face was hovering just above hers. Unable to resist, Liz lifted her head and meet Alan's lips, kissing him with all of the love and passion that she could muster as her hands flew to Alan's back, pulling him closer to her.

"I love it! I love it soo much! Just the feeling of you inside me like this, it's incredible!" Liz panted in between kisses. She then broke the kiss.

"Now, make love to me! Love me like I am loving you right now. God, I love you so much right now!" Liz breathed out.

Alan lightly kissed her lips. "And I love you too, Liz." Alan whispered to her before he began his movement. Slowly and gently, he moved himself in and out of Liz, who closed her eyes again, savoring the different but extremely pleasurable sensations that the slow moving cock gave her.

"Yes! Now I know, now I feel complete! I now know what it really can feel like to be loved! Now I know what it's like to make love! Oh God, it's so good! It's-it's the best I've ever had! Love me! Love me!" Liz cried out as Alan continued to slowly thrust himself in and out of her.

Alan continued at his slow pace. However, the intense moment, combined with the intense sensation, caused both Alan and Liz to reach their peaks, despite the slow movement.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum all over that loving cock of yours!" Liz shouted.

"I-I'm right with you." Alan breathed out.

"Yes!" Liz ecstatically cried out. "Perfect! Let's cum together! Let's share our pleasure and love together! Cum with me! Shoot all of your cum deep inside me while I cum on your cock! Yes! Yes! Yesssssssssss!!" Liz hissed as the pleasure inside her was unleashed, and she began to shake and twitched as her orgasm overtook her.

As promised, Alan was right behind her, and as Liz's pussy began to flex and grip his cock as her pleasure crashed through her, his own orgasm began. Alan let out a deep groan and he buried himself as far as he could go, and he felt his cock harden and shoot all of his cum deep into Liz's pulsing pussy.

When their powerful orgasms subsided, they both collapsed, and were breathing heavily. For several moments, there was no movement except for their heavy breathing until Liz spun them around so that Alan was now lying on his back, and Liz was on top of him. She draped both an arm and a leg possessively over him, and it was here that she realized what she was doing.

Liz giggled. "Look at me, snuggling and holding you like this as though I'm some teenager that just discovered sex for the first time." She said as she rested a head on Alan's shoulder.

Alan began petting Liz's head, causing her to purr. "No, you discovered love for the first time." Alan corrected.

"Yeah...I guess I did. Mmm, this is nice." Liz breathed out, as she rested herself on Alan.

They remained like that for several moments, until Alan felt Liz shake, and heard a quiet sob.

"What's wrong?" Alan asked.

"I just...I just wish this could continue between us now. But...it can't..." Liz said, fighting back her tears.

"Even if your girlfriends would be willing to accept me, I still belong to Lord Constantine, and he would not accept this. Not only that, I'm not at a point in my life where I can look for love like this. But maybe, someday, if I become a Lord, I could. But, it also saddens me that we cannot continue past these few moments."

Alan had no words for her, which is exactly what she wanted. Though when she looked up, she could see the protest on his face. Liz then laid back down on his chest.

"Stop worrying about me. This will be a special moment that I will treasure for the rest of my life, and I will never regret it. Besides, despite how I've been acting through all of this, I'm still a strong woman. I can handle it, it's just that this experience has kind of gotten to me on a lot of levels."

"This was special for me as well. How about this though, if everything works out, and it becomes possible and you still want to, how about we get together again, for good? I mean, I can't promise anything, but maybe, Katie and Rachel will be willing to accept you as well."

Liz lifted her head and stared into Alan's eyes. "Really?" She asked.

Alan smiled and nodded. "Really. You've shown me that you are a special woman who does have the capacity to love, and to be honest, you kind of have a place in my heart now."

Liz returned the smile, and laid back down on Alan's chest. "I suppose we can dream. But for right now, I just want you to hold and pet me just like you're doing. Just for a little bit longer."

*****

"So...what...do...you...want...to...do...this...time?" Rachel asked in between kissing Katie's luscious and wet lips.

Katie broke the kisses, and went into thought. "Hmm...I'm in the mood for something a little more tender and intimate. How about we have our pussies meet up again? We really didn't get to truly enjoy it last time. This time, I want to savor the feeling."

Rachel smiled. "Sounds good to me. And I don't know about you, but I most certainly enjoyed it last time."

"I didn't say that I didn't enjoy it. I said that we really didn't get a chance to truly enjoy it. I mean, it started and ended so fast that-"

"I know what you mean. I was just teasing you. I definitely want us to take our time this time around." Rachel said, cutting Katie off.

"Bitch." Katie responded with a smile, and met Rachel's lips again for a string of kisses before Katie broke away.

"However, I don't want us to take our time getting there. My pussy is getting wet already just from the thought of having the chance to kiss yours again. So how about we just get right to the good part?" Katie asked.

"Fine with me." Rachel replied.

The girls easily dispensed with their clothes, and as soon as the last of their clothes vanished, the two girls faced each other and began kissing each other again, mashing their breasts together.

"Mmm, now that I think about it, our boobs haven't really met each other either yet, have they?" Katie asked in a seductive voice, rubbing her breasts against Rachel's.

"No, they haven't. But if you want to take the time to introduce them to each other, I'm most certainly up for that. Your boobs do feel good." Rachel whispered back.

Katie's hands went to Rachel's breasts, and she began to squeeze and rub them against her own. Rachel, in turn, did the same to Katie's breasts. Although it didn't do much in terms of physical sensation, both girls did enjoy the moment itself as they took the time to really introduce their bodies to each other.

"Mmm, this is fun, but I think that's enough." Katie purred, releasing Rachel's breasts.

Rachel, however, didn't. Instead, she began to pinch Katie's nipples, which caused Katie to gasp.

"But I wasn't finished yet. I love your boobs too much to just give up on them that easily." Rachel said with a devious smile.

Katie giggled. "You're bad. And I love your boobs as well, but my pussy is just aching to kiss yours."

"I guess you're right about that. Mine is aching now as well." Rachel relented, releasing Katie's breasts. However, Katie's hands then shot to Rachel's breasts, and began pinching her nipples.

Rachel squealed lightly in surprise. "Hey!" Rachel giggled.

"C'mon. You didn't think that I would just let that go without paying you back, did you?" Katie said, triumph in her voice.

"You know, it's odd. I said I wanted to do something more intimate and tender, but instead, we're standing here playing games with one another." Katie remarked, releasing Rachel's breasts.

Rachel shrugged. "What could be more tender and intimate than two people just plainly having fun with one another with no worry or concern? But, I know what you mean. Sorry, I was just in a kind of a playful mood."

Katie shook her head. "No, it's fine. Besides, you did make a good point."

"Maybe. But now that you mentioned it, I'm actually more in the mood for what you had in mind." Rachel whispered, closing the distance, and began to kiss Katie once again. This time, the kisses were deeper and more tender.

Katie hummed into Rachel's mouth. "Now this is what I'm talking about. It's been a while since we've done something slow, gentle, and loving." Katie breathed out when she broke the kisses.

"Yes it has." Rachel agreed. Taking Katie's hand, Rachel led Katie to the bed.

Instead of falling or letting Rachel fall to the bed, Katie spun Rachel around, and pulled her in for another set of kisses. Only then did Katie allow them to slowly fall on the bed, on their sides, with their lips locked.

After several moments of deep kisses, along with heavy petting, Rachel broke the kisses.

"Mmm, what do you say we get started? I really can't ignore my lonely, protesting pussy for much longer." Rachel breathlessly whispered in a seductive voice.

Katie gave Rachel's lips one last peck. "Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to this. And my pussy is especially looking forward to this." Katie whispered back.

The girls shifted on the bed until they found a comfortable position they could work with. They found it at last, with Katie lying down on her back, and Rachel holding herself up on her arms, and their legs intertwined with each other's bodies.

They also had not made contact with one another just yet, both of them silently agreeing that the moment would come when they were ready to begin, and now they were.

Rachel smiled when she found that she could work with the position she was in.

"Ready?" Rachel asked Katie, who was simply staring at where they were almost touching one another.

Katie breathlessly nodded, and Rachel shifted herself closer and closer.

Rachel decided to move agonizingly slow, because like Katie, she wanted to savor every moment, as well as be a tease. As Rachel shifted closer, she felt the heat of Katie's pussy, increasing her own desire. Then, at long last, the two pussies made contact, and both girls sighed.

For a few moments, neither of them moved, allowing them to relish in the heat and wetness that they were sharing with each other. After a few moments, however, Rachel began shifting her hips, and the electric contact between the girls began.

Both girls began moaning as they rubbed their pussies together.

"Mmm, soo good. Your pussy feels soo nice against mine! Soo good!" Katie moaned.

"Oh yeah. This is even better than the first time we did this. The first time I could feel the dildo inside me. But this time, there is nothing but your delicious, wet pussy. And it's much better." Rachel moaned back.

"You know, ah, I just had a thought." Katie said in between moans.

"Mmm, what?"

"If we make our pussies cum on each other, I definitely am going to have to feast on that."

"Ohhh God." Rachel shuddered pleasurably at the thought. That was probably going to be delicious.

Katie took command at that point. "You like that, don't you? You like the thought of our pussies cumming all over each other, covering them with all of our tasty girl cum mixed together don't you?" Katie breathed out.

"Yes!"

"Mmm, ah. I bet it will taste sooo good! Fuck, one of the best things we've ever tasted, ah, don't you think?"

"Mmph, you know, we're going to have to find a way, shiit, to mix in our cum along with Alan's, and have, fuck, a field day with that, ahhh" Rachel moaned. Now it was Katie's turn to shudder pleasurably at the thought.