The Long Affair

Story Info
Affair with wife's sister started when they were engaged.
2.4k words
4.35
67.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was long ago. Kennedy was president. I had a draft card. We were going to go to the moon.

Sharon was my fiancee. We had met at college and things had gotten very serious, very fast. Sharon was atypical for a Jew, with green eyes and blonde hair. She was cute, but a bit overweight. We had sex twice, got engaged, and planned on marrying when we graduated. I was 21.

I got a summer job doing surveying in Oklahoma. I had arranged to leave the job two weeks before the fall semester started in order to visit Sharon and her family in Cincinnati. Sharon had two sisters, an older sister, Loren who was in college on the West Coast, and a younger sister, Eleanor,18, who was home before starting at the local college in the fall. From Sharon I knew that Eleanor had been a problem. She was pretty wild. She had been suspended from school twice, once for liquor, and once for pot, and twice she had stayed out all night at parties. When I visited, she was grounded.

The visit was nice. They lived in an old big frame house. Each of the sisters had her own bedroom, and Sharon's had a second story porch off of it. I was put up in a guest room they had finished in the basement which had its own bathroom and was pleasantly cool in the summer.

Though Eleanor was grounded, her parents would let her go with Sharon and me to places like the zoo or the fair. Eleanor was much taller than Sharon with a leggy coltish body. She had the same blonde hair and green eyes that Sharon had, but wore her hair long and straight. She was sexy and dressed that way, normally wearing shorts, a sleeveless shirt, and sandals for the summer. She showed off a bit to me, but I generally ignored it.

One time when we met in the upstairs hall she was just coming out of the shower in a bathrobe. The bathrobe was artistically arranged to show cleavage, a view I certainly noticed. I knew she was teasing me, because when I glanced back at her she was looking back at me to see if I noticed.

Another time when I was watching TV in the family room at the head of the basement stairs, she plopped down in shorts on the far end of the sofa, but within a minute had her feet in my lap and was asking me "whether I thought her legs were nice". I did and told her so, but shortly left because I was getting embarrassed with her feet moving around.

She also would occasionally bump into me, and always seemed to be a few inches closer to me than would be normal. I said something to Sharon about her sister, but she sort of shrugged it off, saying that is how her sister always behaved.

Though Eleanor was grounded, her boyfriend, Marshall, was allowed to visit and he was around a lot. I was pretty sure they were screwing because of the easy familiarity he had with her, and because one night I had seen him sneaking downstairs from Eleanor's bedroom. I didn't think too much of Marshall. He had just graduated high school, had a job in a record shop, and didn't seem to have much going.

I spent my time being perpetually horny as only a twenty one year old can be. Sharon and I necked and petted, enthusiastically and heavily, but Sharon always stopped me short of relief. One night Sharon and I had talked till one in the morning on her porch.

When we went inside, we started kissing and ended up stretched out on her bed. I was determined to seduce her. I soon was sucking on her breasts and massaging her pussy under her skirt. Sharon was obviously very turned on. Her nipples were huge and hard and when I moved my finger near her clit she would gasp and moan, and her hips would pump against my hand.

I kept massaging her, while sliding down my shorts. My cock was rock hard, and Sharon's hand soon found it and started sliding back and forth on it. Her hand stopped, though, as I kept massaging her. I knew she was near orgasm because of her gasping and her biting her lip. I brought her off in what seemed to be a very big orgasm and then started to slide on top of her. Her hand moved away.

"No. Stop. I can't. Not with my parents in the next room."

She pushed me away. I lay back exasperated, and then got up and put my shorts back on. She was lying on the bed with her legs still parted, her skirt rucked up. My cock was hard enough to hurt.

"You're not mad are you? Kiss me and tell me you are not mad." She pulled down her skirt.

I kissed her twice, and left. I was mad. I think the fact that she had had such a good orgasm was part of what angered me.

I went down the stairs and started down the hall to the family room and the basement stairs. Halfway down the corridor I smelled the distinctive odor of pot and heard the TV. When I walked into the family room, the only light was the TV. There was a visible haze of blue smoke despite the open window. As I walked clear of the sofa, I stopped.

Eleanor was on the floor with Marshall on top of her. Eleanor's legs were spread wide and Marshall was in her, pumping her hard, his pants around his feet. Eleanor was looking right at me. For a second she was startled and froze, then the intensity of the fuck seemed to take her over. Her legs came high and started to pull at Marshall. I could hear her talking to him even as she looked at me.

"Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me. Oh God, fuck me."

I was frozen in place. My cock was immediately hard again. Eleanor maintained eye contact for a moment longer then turned her head towards Marshall, kissed him in a deep kiss, and pulled him against her with her arms. Marshall moaned, plunged hard and sort of jerked a few times. I knew he was coming in her.

I quickly went down the stairs. In a few minutes I was in bed with my cock in my hand. The image of Eleanor fucking was sharp and incredibly arousing. Her lithe body was suddenly far sexier than Sharon's. I was getting close to coming when I heard a knock at the top of the stairs. I jerked my hand away and froze.

I could make Eleanor out in the light that came in the door as she came down the stairs. Eleanor was in her bathrobe.

"Steve, are you awake?" she asked.

I turned on the bedside light. She looked just like a girl who had just finished fucking. Some of her hair was sweaty, damp and disarranged.

"Oh God. That was so embarrassing. I am sorry you saw us. I thought you had gone to bed. Steve, you won't tell my parents will you?"

I paused. In a way I thought I should. Eleanor probably wasn't taking precautions like she should. The pot could get her arrested. I was jealous of Marshall. I thought of giving her a lecture from my august age of twenty one.

"No Ellie. I won't tell." was all I said.

"Thank you. Thank you."

Eleanor immediately came to the bed, bent over and kissed me.

"Thank you."

She kissed me again, on the lips. That should have been it, just a thank you kiss, but we held the kiss. I felt her tongue push into my mouth, my arms went up to her and gently pulled against her. She came down onto the bed, on top of me, holding the kiss.

The next few moments were fast. My hand went to her breast and her hand went to my cock. I pushed her bathrobe open and she shrugged the sleeves off. Her hand pulled at my hard cock, she rolled back, and I rose over her.

She was on top of her bathrobe, her legs opened, inviting me. I could see her damp pubic hair. Her hand pulled my cock to her pussy lips. I pushed in, hard. She was soaking wet from Marshall's come, and it both repelled me and made me want to fuck her even more. I rammed it all the way in. She gasped and pulled at me.

"Yes. Oh, yes" was all she said.

I fucked her hard. She was Sharon's sister. It didn't matter. We weren't love making. We were fucking. Her slim hips were moving, almost jerking. My hips were moving and my cock was plunging into her. Her pussy felt slick and hot. It pulled at my cock again and again. Her legs were crossed behind my back pulling me in, and I could feel her sharp nails on my back. She started talking dirty, just as she had with Marshall.

"Oh, God, yes. Do it to me. Oh, yes. Fuck me. Oh god, you must think me such a whore. Oh, fuck me. Come in me. I can't believe this. Shoot it in me. I want it in me. I can't fucking believe this. "

Ellie stopped talking. I could see her bite her lip like her sister. She started into a series of gasps timed with her hip movements. I knew she was coming. Her face was strained, her eyes shut, and I could see a dark red blush at the bottom of her throat. Her back arched, pushing her hips up against me and swallowing my cock. I shoved hard into her and started spurting. It came from way down in me, convulsive, and with each spurt I tried to wedge my cock all the way up into her.

We both lay shuddering for a moment, my cock in her. I doubt the whole thing had taken more than five minutes.

"Oh, Steve, You must think I am really a slut. I'm not. Not really. Oh God, that was good. I am so embarrassed", she blurted in non stop fashion.

"I don't think you are a slut. I think you are very sexy."

I reared up and looked down at her, my cock still in her. She was gorgeous. her skin was flawless and her small breasts had bright pink nipples. She exuded sex. My cock made a slurping noise as I pulled it out.

"I am so wet, I have to go wash. I can't believe I did this.", she said, getting up.

She pulled her robe from the bed, and the sash fell to the floor. She bent over to get the sash. For a moment I could see her pussy. It looked like a keyhole, the part near her butt showing bright pink and a hole the size of a little finger, her lips not yet closed. Her clit was still enlarged, a ridge with the tip poking out. I saw a string of semen drool from between her pussy lips, over her clit, and stretch towards the floor.

It was an instant turn on. My arm went out and I pulled her back onto the bed. We fumbled against each other for a moment, kissing hard. I rolled her over on her stomach. Then, my hands guiding her, she was on her knees, her butt in the air, and her chest pressed down against the bed. I knelt behind her, adjusted her height by pulling her hips up slightly, and jammed my cock into her pussy again.

It felt different. The new angle had me go into her more deeply. I could feel the head of my cock push against her inside. She felt much tighter, almost as if there were a bar in her that rubbed hard against the top of my cock as I pushed it in and out. Her wet pussy made sucking noises.

I dominated her in this position. That what was what I wanted. I pulled at her hips as I pushed in. She moved her bottom back and forth on my cock. I could see her ass tighten as my cock started to pull back. The feeling was exquisite. I felt her hand reach through her legs and feel my cock where it penetrated her pussy, and then move down to stroke her clit.

We fucked for a long time that way, no tenderness, just a hard muscular fuck. Ellie's ass pumped back at each stroke, then her hips swiveled and pulled on my prick as I withdrew. I began to feel more and more semen build up and when I finally came it was intense. I am sure little was left after the first fuck, but it felt as if I was pumping huge amounts of sperm into her, and I deliberately pressed punishingly hard, pushing her ass up and pushing her chest down onto the bed, my cock bottomed out in her, pushing against her insides. I don't think she came, but I am not sure. She had several times made gasps as if her excitement had peaked.

I pulled out right away and looked at her pussy. I could see pink the whole length of it now where the lips had spread back, and there was a clear hole where my cock had been. There was white along one side that looked like beaten egg whites. Whipped come. She must have known I was looking, but she stayed with her bottom up for a moment, then hunched it several times as if still fucking, paused a moment more and rolled over.

"God, that was good. I feel like a swamp." she said as she got up and ducked into the bathroom.

I heard the shower and a few minutes later she returned with her hair wet.

When she came back, we kissed, and she left. Over the next few days, there were no leers, no showing off. She didn't say anything to Sharon ever. But I kept thinking about how good fucking her had been.

It was 8 years till we fucked again. Sharon and I had then been married for six years. Ellie had been married for four years

(to be continued...)