The Long and Winding Road Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

For the remainder of the summer, Nina spent many a night in my bedroom as we indulged our sexual appetite. Whenever I went down on her, I said a silent thank you to Carla for her invaluable instruction.

Nina loved cunnilingus. "Jesus Christ, Rick! Where did you learn to eat pussy?" she gasped as I licked her hairy box. Truth was I enjoyed giving head as much, if not more, than receiving.

But to my surprise, Nina was a gifted giver. She could deep throat my cock and the savage assault of her tongue on the sensitive underside had me spewing my seed into her mouth. With a certain amount of pride, she would smile and gulp my load down her throat. Watching her with little streaks of sperm at the corners of her mouth, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

In record time I forgot all about Bobbi but in the quiet hours of the morning or when I was alone late at night, I thought about Sharon. I still desperately wanted to go out with her and prayed she hadn't transferred to another college.

Nina was my summer love and while we were very fond of each other, inside I knew that once we went our separate ways back to college our romance would end. In the meantime, I enjoyed the time I spent with her to the hilt.

Except for the hours at work, I saw little of Craig. His quest to find and screw as many girls as possible ended when he met a delectable little filly named Lisa. She was sharing a house with three other girls and Craig moved in with her. The apartment was mine, at least temporarily.

In early august, Nina asked if a friend of hers from high school could stay in my apartment until it was time to pack up and go home. Her aunt was short on space and with Nina making cow eyes at me it was virtually impossible to say no.

Erin was a tall cute blonde with a nice disposition. She was also working at Pete's Beach Grille. I stopped every morning Nina was on duty to have breakfast and gaze longingly at her very fine ass when she walked away from me. Her tan had deepened to a café au lait type luster and in her light color bikini, she looked spectacular.

Whenever Nina and I had any free time, Erin tagged along. At first it was annoying but she was very friendly and I liked having her with us. She had a nice rapport with Nina and it relieved me of having to always hold up my end in a conversation. I was glad to take a backseat. But gradually after a week, I noticed that Erin ignored me. She was totally into Nina, what she wore and what she said. She not only complimented Nina on her choice of outfits but on several occasions I overheard her tell Nina that she had a beautiful body, tan etc.

I thought it was odd but chalked it up as a "girl thing". But, somewhere in the back of my mind it didn't seem right. When Nina slept over with me, I had the sneaking suspicion Erin was listening through the walls.

Several times at the beach I caught Erin ogling Nina's form, much like a guy would. I was unnerved and one night when Erin was working, I broached the subject with Nina.

"How long have you known Erin?" I asked.

"Hmm...since junior high...maybe longer."

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"I don't think so. Why all the questions?"

"It's just that...I...ah...she seems to be...infatuated with you, that's all," I answered honestly.

Nina blushed and right away I knew I was on to something.

"I have my suspicions about her," she answered, averting her eyes.

"What suspicions?"

"Do I hafta spell it out for ya?" she asked, sheepishly.

Then, in big bold clear letters, the word ran across my mind like a billboard.

"Oh...she's a..." Nina interrupted me before I finished my thought,

"...rug muncher, at least that's the term Bobbi likes to use."

"Yeah and I think she wants to..."

Again she interrupted me. "I know...munch my rug!" she declared.

The effect on me was immediate. The thought of Erin eating Nina's luscious pussy turned me on like never before; my erection was instantaneous. Nina's self-conscious demeanor slowly ebbed and a wicked grin came over her face.

"It might be fun to drive her crazy," she said mischievously.

"How?" I croaked.

"Tomorrow morning I'll come downstairs wearing only my bikini briefs. I'll act like its nothin' unusual, you know, nonchalant. She'll probably pass out when she sees my tits," she chuckled.

While I was all for Nina's topless display, I had a sneaking suspicion she was more than curious about Erin's reaction.

The next morning would prove to be memorable and unforgettable. The images haven't diminished one iota in my memory and I'm sure I'll carry them to my grave.

Nina quickly showered the next morning and was putting on some perfume when I went into the kitchen and found Erin sipping a mug of coffee. She looked sleepy-eyed because she'd worked a late shift but when Nina made an entrance clad in only a pair of panties her eyes grew as wide as saucers.

Instead of acting nonchalant, Nina started strutting her stuff around the kitchen. Her tan was deep and flawless, breasts round taut and capped with long nipples. She looked hot, seriously hot. She started doing cheerleading type songs and body movements that had a certain appendage of mine growing rapidly.

Nina jumped up on the table, gyrating her body and hips like a go-go bar dancer. At the end of her imaginary song, she plopped down in front of Erin with her legs dangling over the end of the table and on either side of Erin's arms. She was that close. Erin had the presence of mind to move her coffee mug, or hot java would have gone flying everywhere.

Erin sat motionless and stared at Nina with a hungry look. Nina's breasts were a scant couple of inches from Erin's face and she couldn't help but run her hands over the sexy jugs, causing a sigh to escape from Nina's lips. Gently Erin squeezed and fondled her breasts, occasionally stopping to tweak and roll a nipple. Nina had a dreamy look on her face and I knew where this was going to lead.

Erin suckled the hardened nipples with demonic glee. The look of wanton lust on her face is indelibly imprinted on my brain. Nina was holding Erin's head and moaning and groaning like crazy.

By now my shorts were down around my ankles and I was wanking my Johnson with rapid strokes. My eyes were glued to the depraved scene before me and my heart was beating furiously. Erin sucked Nina's titties for a long time and I spurted like a fountain before she stopped.

The best was yet to come. Nina was panting in short bursts when Erin finally let a swollen nipple slip from her mouth. Nina leaned back on her elbows and opened her thighs causing her panty covered mound to thrust upward.

Erin wasted no time getting acquainted and mouthed the fleshy prominence until Nina moaned loudly. When Nina raised her butt, Erin hooked her fingers in the waistband and slowly pulled the undies down and off.

Seeing a girl, an attractive girl, lick my girlfriends' pussy gave me another rock hard erection. Erin moaned lustily as her tongue dug into the folds of Nina's hairy pussy. Nina, with head back and eyes closed, had a half smile of approval on her face.

She wanted this to happen, I kept thinking and another orgasm was boiling uncontrollably in my nuts.

Nina gawked at Erin with a triumphant look on her face. "Eat me...suck my pussy!" she commanded breathlessly.

Soon, intense sounds of slurping and sucking resonated in the room.

"Ooh yeah...lick me there...umm...oh...oh..."

Another, even more intense, orgasm erupted from my throbbing rod.

But Nina's entire focus was concentrated on the blonde head working furiously on her slice. "Oh God...Oh God...Oh God...Fuck!" Nina wailed.

It was the first time I heard Nina use profanity and gaped with awe when she mashed her heaving box on Erin's face, panting and wheezing in huge breaths.

"Oh fuck...I'm coming!" she screamed.

Erin's mouth completely covered Nina's bucking pussy and gripped her ass tightly. Nina was lost in the throes of intense sensation as her head whipped back and forth on her shoulders.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..." she bellowed repeatedly.

After two earth shattering orgasms, I was spent. I quietly left the kitchen and went for a walk on the beach, my heart thudding heavily.

With the surf pounding the rows of pylons under the pier, I sat on the damp sand and tried to comprehend and make sense out of what I had just witnessed. I felt like a goddamned degenerate and the boner in my swim trunks was a reminder of just how much I enjoyed watching Nina and Erin.

The problem was, I had no point of reference for my feelings. Playboy and Penthouse were full of images of pretty, naked women but never with each other. It would be a year or two before Penthouse included sexy lesbian pictorials in their monthly issue.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a smiling Nina leisurely walking up the beach towards me. She sat next to me and put her arm around my waist and leaned her head against my shoulder. For a long time, in total silence, we stayed that way. I doubt that either of us could have effectively articulated our feelings and we walked hand in hand back to my apartment. We were both late for work.

Erin had already left for her shift at the Grille and I watched Nina change into her flimsy waitress outfit. When she stood clothed only in her panties, I saw Erin's head buried between her thighs. Nina caught me staring and grinned.

What bothered me was the fact that Nina appeared to be so calm. Was it a defense mechanism, I asked myself. Later that night, we had an intense, sweaty sixty-nine in my bed. But I couldn't shake the feeling that somehow I didn't measure up to Erin in the oral sex department. Men are performance driven beasts. I was a normal nineteen year old, horny as hell with sexual thoughts dominating my day. My curiosity was on full red alert. I had to know!

"Was it good for you?" I tentatively asked.

Nina immediately sensed the meaning in my question and gazed at me with an affectionate look. "I guess we should talk about this..." she said, her voice trailing off.

My heart was beating so fast I was sure a heart attack was imminent.

"Rick, you're terrific...really...it's different with Erin. A girl just knows how to make another girl feel good."

Nina held me tenderly and I voiced my thoughts that even I found shocking. "It turned me on...I felt like my body was on fire. I hope you're not mad but I'd love to see something like that again," I said, feeling the embarrassment wash over me. I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Ya don't say. You bullshittin' me Rick?"

The look on my face convinced Nina that I was dead serious. As we held each other, I had doubts about a repeat performance. To me, she seemed reluctant but I couldn't shake the feeling that she was playing me somehow and Erin was in on her little game.

"I think it can be arranged," she stated with a diabolical grin.

Early the following Monday, I was standing in the kitchen drinking my first cup of coffee of the day, when Nina sauntered in naked. I looked to see Erin's reaction and she appeared to be genuinely surprised.

Nina complained about the heat and I had to agree, as the slight ocean breeze was doing little to cool the stifling air. Erin's gaze was riveted to Nina's sexy body sheathed in a very light sheen of perspiration.

Nina's started doing ballet stretching exercises in front of Erin. Both of us watched her little show with mouths agape. My shorts tented in no time and my palms felt sweaty with anticipation. The hungry look on Erin's face was almost comical. It was abundantly clear what she wanted and it was only a foot or two away.

"Are you ok Erin? You looked flushed." Nina was obviously enjoying the attention.

Erin nodded and looked entranced.

"Hungry?" Nina asked.

Again Erin nodded her head.

"You want to eat my pussy? Eat me for breakfast?"

Erin dropped to her knees and grasped Nina's butt. Pulling the object of her desire closer, she ran her cheeks through the dark colored muff and nuzzled her mound.

Nina broke away for a moment and hopped up on the end of the table. When Erin moved between her open thighs, she laid her toned legs over Erin's shoulders. I could see that her pussy had opened and the pinkness of the inner sanctum was visible.

I'm not sure how to describe the look on Nina's face. Certainly triumphant and her domination of Erin was assuredly a turn on for her. In my head a silent dinner bell rang as Erin set to work feasting on Nina. In no time at all, I squeezed out a heart yammering, breathless cum.

Nina's head was thrown back and moving from side to side. She was riding Erin's tongue like a rodeo star; bucking up and down in a long fluid motion. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow but Erin matched her movements with precision.

"Oh God! Eat me! Drink my juices!" she bellowed at Erin.

Nina's words pushed me over the edge and I shot a rope of sperm that landed on the linoleum floor. But the girls were oblivious to me, lost in their world of Sapphic lust.

I was nearing my third orgasm when Nina shrieked. Her body undulated with a fury. "Suck my pussy, slut!" she yelled.

Her words shocked me but also thrilled me and triggered another orgasm. Hastily, I cleaned up and left them to their carnal pleasure. I spent the afternoon at work in a kind of daze. When I went back to the apartment, Erin had left me a note informing me that she had moved out. It didn't say where she went but I believed she was with Nina's aunt.

The following morning, I dropped by the Grille to see Nina but the morning manager informed me that she hadn't turned in. It wasn't until my final day of work at Willy's that a pretty and tan Nina showed up. She looked great and smiled coyly at me. I told the assistant manager I was taking a break and walked out the back door with Nina close behind.

Nina looked uncomfortable and I'm sure that I had a similar appearance. She really didn't need to explain anything. We weren't going steady or anything remotely like that.

In almost a whisper, Nina explained that she quit her job at the Grille and spent the rest of vacation soaking up the sun. Erin had indeed moved into her aunt's home.

"I guess I wanted to see how far it would go with her but she became very possessive. I couldn't have a decent conversation with a guy or girl on the beach without her getting overly suspicious about their intentions. She left yesterday and good riddance!" she exclaimed.

Nina moved closer for a hug and I took her in my arms.

"I hope ya aren't mad Rick, I liked you, I really did."

"Na, I'm not mad but it's been lonely the last week without ya."

We held each other tight and when I looked into her brown eyes, I saw something there. She looked apologetic and in some way sorry for the abrupt end of our summer relationship.

Nina turned and kissed my cheek.

"My folks are picking me up tonight otherwise..." she said, and a look of desire passed over her face. I smiled broadly.

"I'll never forget you Nina. Christ, I'll never forget the both of you," I said, referring to Erin.

Nina smiled, catching on to the intent behind my words. Slowly we pulled apart, a kind of hesitancy preventing us from letting go entirely. But the back door opened and my boss glared at me. It was time to go back to work.

I gazed longingly as Nina walked away and a sensation was growing in my groin as her ass swayed sexily. I sighed. I would have to wait four long years before I would witness the incredibly erotic sight of two women engaged in lovemaking.

I saw Nina a handful of times over the next dozen years. We always greeted each other warmly and we chatted superficially about our lives. The last time I ran into her was at a mutual friend's second wedding. She was with her husband and had gained a lot of weight. Her four kids, the oldest not more than ten, were running around the reception hall like little hellions.

To me, Nina looked barely recognizable. The incredibly sexy Italian-American girl that I knew that mythic summer was long gone. Totally preoccupied with trying to control her children, it was impossible to talk about old or new times.

At home that night, I couldn't get the images of Nina and Erin out of my head and a stiffie rose that needed attention. When my wife came out of the bathroom, she spotted the rise in the bed spread and smiled. Sharon quickly took off her nightie and flew into bed. I feasted on her delicious pussy as the memories swirled in my head.

A Return to Sanity and College:

With part of the money he earned at the seashore, Craig bought a second hand Ford Galaxy Five Hundred. Always good with a dollar, he managed to find a decent vehicle under Blue Book value.

On the long ride out to State U we talked about our summer but I never mentioned Nina's detour with Erin. I mistakenly assumed he would think I was some kind of freak.

Gas pump lines because of the oil embargo were outrageously long in the autumn of 1973 and we made it to school on fumes. The next day I walked into the Student Lounge and saw the usual suspects playing Pinochle.

Carla and Sharon were part of a foursome with two other girls. Ted was conspicuously absent. I pulled up a chair and watched them play but mostly I ogled Sharon. She was clad in a tight tank top, no bra and green hip hugger jeans. Along with a shimmering tan and long lustrous brown hair, she looked incredibly sexy.

Afterward, I walked with Sharon and Carla to Hoagie Heaven. The Dining Hall was pathetic and a decent sandwich was preferred over the mystery meat that was served in the cafeteria. We talked amiably but Craig was right, Sharon had a quiet reserve and left most of the talking to Carla.

True to form, Carla went on endlessly about her summer in Israel and her uncle's family. Surprisingly, Sharon did speak and I learned that she had broken up with Ted. I knew this was my golden opportunity and started formulating a plan in my head.

Sharon yawned and bade Carla and I goodnight. Excitedly, I walked with Carla to her dorm room where we shared a few bong hits.

"You fuckin' amaze me Rick."

"Why do you say that?"

"You're so goddamned obvious when it comes to Sharon. When are ya gonna ask her out?" she enquired.

Jesus Christ did I ever feel sheepish. "I'm not sure...soon," I replied hesitantly.

"Sounds like a darned good plan!" she mocked.

Carla was feeling frisky and we wound up in a noisy sixty-nine. She let me concentrate on her pungent slice before she lazily licked my cock. But I was having a hard time concentrating on the task under my lips and Carla sensed this. We both came a moment or two apart but it wasn't very satisfying, at least for me.

"Do you want me to help you with Sharon?" she asked, and my stunned reaction made her chuckle. "Look genius, with a little prodding from me, I think she just might..."

"You'd do that for me?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I don't want ya to commit hari-kari or somethin' like that pinin' for her. I like ya too much," she replied.

"Thanks," I said humbly.

This was beyond the call of duty.

"It's your ethnic look that's gonna be a problem," she stated.

Carla was right. With my olive color skin, long hair and handle bar mustache, I could pass for Hispanic, Italian, Jewish and just about any swarthy ethnicity.

"I think she goes for the blonde athletic types but...I could be wrong,"

I waited patiently for a week before Carla informed me of the situation. Apparently Sharon was interested in going out for at least one date and although it didn't sound promising, it was a start.

"I told her you'd meet her in the library tomorrow around two. Ok?"

"Shit Carla, thanks a lot!" I hugged her tightly.

"Ok, ok, don't get all worked up about it." She gave me a look of exasperation but it slowly dissolved to one of melancholy. I realized that Carla had a lot more feeling for me than I had for her. She was acting like the ultimate friend, and that was what she surely was.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers