The Long and Winding Road Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

At two o clock, I walked into the library and headed for the Education section. Seated at a long wooden table was a petite vision of beauty: Sharon. She barely looked up at me to acknowledge my presence.

We remained silent for a few minutes as Sharon kept her face buried in a book. I understood that I would be the one doing most of the talking.

"I was ah...hoping...maybe we could go out Saturday night?" I asked.

"I can't...I'm busy," she answered without looking up at me.

"Maybe...the next Saturday?"

"Hmm...no, that's not good for me," she said evenly, her face never rising from the book.

I took a minute to gather my thoughts and gazed at her downcast face. She looked far younger than her nineteen years. Christ, she could pass for a junior high student.

Normally by now I'd have given up but Carla had assured me that Sharon would go out for at least one date.

"Ok, how 'bout the next Saturday?" I was getting frustrated.

"Uh...no, I can't. But I can on Friday." she answered.

Fuck, I've been asking for the wrong day, I thought ironically.

"Great! Say around seven? I'll pick you up in your dorm,"

As I walked toward the exit, Sharon's gaze never left the book she was reading. All I could think about was how much of a goddamn disaster the date was going to be if she remained so uncommunicative. I felt deeply depressed and walked hurriedly to Craig's room and the solace of a few tokes on a much needed joint.

Dear Readers: Chapter two will follow shortly. Any and all feedback and comments are welcome.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers