The Long Day

Story Info
Taking care of teacher after a long day in class.
2.4k words
4.4
22k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a tremendously long day for her at work, the boss was on her case about every little thing, she had lunchtime duty which meant no break and her two favorite problem students had been at each other all day. All she could think about was making into the front door of the home she shared with her husband and leaving all the stress of the day behind her.

The house was ominously quiet after all the hustle and bustle at school all day. She was surprised since he had told her he was taking the day off; she really expected him to meet her at the door with a kiss as was their tradition. She called his name, but got no answer which made things even more puzzling since his vehicle was parked in the drive.

She started to hunt for him, but as she did, her eyes swept the living room and there on the coffee table, propped up against the decorative basket of flowers sat an envelope with her name on it. A smile crossed her lips since it was addressed to her in what was obviously in his handwriting.

Carefully opening the envelope, she withdrew a small card which read:

#1 Remove your jacket and blouse and nothing more...go to the kitchen.

Love,

Robert

Biting her lower lip as she smiled, she did as instructed and let the items of clothing drop to the living room floor. As she started towards the kitchen, she was glad she had decided to wear a matching bra and panty today. She knew that left on his own all day, there was no telling what he had dreamed up.

She reached the kitchen, her heels clicking lightly on the tile floor. Still no sound that would indicate where he was hiding or what he was up to. She glanced warily around the kitchen, half expecting him to jump out and scare her. Instead, she saw another card, this one laying atop the counter by the toaster. This card read:

#2 Remove your skirt and nothing more...go to the den.

Love,

Robert

A flood of thoughts coursed through her mind upon reading this latest card. She had a pretty good idea now that no matter what he was up to, it would involve multiple orgasms for her, the only question was: how? She felt her body respond as flashes of memory from past lovemaking sessions raced through her conscious. She unhooked her skirt and slowly slid the zipper down, then eased the skirt over her hips and let it drop the floor. Steadying herself on the counter, she stepped out of the skirt. Her heart raced from the thrill of the unknown and knowing that he loved seeing her in the matching pink bra and panty she was wearing. She felt her body flush again with the thought that he might be watching her undress. She glanced around cautiously to see if she could spot him peeking at her. Still not seeing any sign of him, she unconsciously frowned and headed for the den.

It took several seconds for her eyes to adjust to the dimly lit den. The first thing that caught her eye was the swing near the middle of the room suspended from the ceiling. She knew immediately that it was built for no other purpose than adult pleasures. The second thing that caught her eye was her lover, lying on the couch wearing nothing but a smile and a thong that barely covered his already obvious excitement.

"Hi baby, welcome home!" he said in a voice that never failed to get her wet.

As if she needed more stimuli. In the space of just the few minutes it took to find his cards and make her way to the den, she was already incredibly aroused.

As she stood at the door, he slowly rose and padded across the carpeted floor to take her in his arms and kiss her welcome.

He always loved the feel of her in his arms. The way their bodies meshed together always felt perfect to him. He especially loved the taste of her kisses. There were many times he'd thought of how their first kiss would feel. Even in his wildest dreams, he never imagined it would be so wonderful. They had hugged the first time they met, and they'd both felt the magic in each other's embrace. Gazing into her eyes for the first time, he'd clearly seen the love she had for him. It felt natural to kiss each other and he remembered feeling her breath on his cheek as their lips touched. He'd never felt such a tingle throughout his entire body as he did the first time he kissed her. One tender kiss let to another until they lost track of all time.

He'd been planning this day for some time and it looked like everything was going as he'd hoped. It was difficult for him to stay silent when he heard her come in the front door and call for him. He wasn't positive she'd see his note. When she appeared in the doorway to the den wearing nothing but her sexiest bra and panties, he couldn't help but smile. She always looked sexy as fuck!

As they kissed, her hand slid up his thigh. He pressed firmly against her gently rocking his hips, his already rock hard cock grinding against her pelvis. In return, she softly purred, her body responding to all the sensations bombarding her being. Their kisses started out soft, gentle and numerous but quickly became longer and more passionate.

"Baby, I was afraid you'd have to stay after school today." he said between kisses. "I thought detention was just for the students."

She kissed him once more, drawing her tongue slowly along the outline of his lips. She knew he loved that and the feel of his cock pulsing against her as she did was proof.

"I thought the day would never end, lover." she said in a sultry voice that made him even wetter than he already was. "It looks like my baby has been busy." she said with a sexy smile that would melt an iceberg. "And I can't wait to try it out!" she added.

They kissed deeply, tongues swirling, exploring each other. His hands moved over her body, caressing her back as she pressed and wiggled her pelvis against his cock. Reaching up with both hands, he unhooked her bra and let the straps slip from her shoulders. Leaning down, he could feel the heat from her body against his face. Her perky nipples, already fully erect begged for his attention and he wasted no time in pleasing her. With her eyes closed and head tilted back, she felt his soft lips on her breast, placing hundreds of tiny kisses all around the nipple and areola. His tongue swirled around the nipple, teasing her and making her press more firmly against him. As he sucked the nipple into his mouth, his hand cupped her other breast, gently squeezing, rubbing the already hard nipple. She moaned softly and steadied herself by placing her hands upon his shoulders.

Slowly moving his hand down over her tummy, he continued sucking on her nipples one at a time, until they both glistened. She spread her legs apart slightly, to allow his hand better access. Moving his hand back and forth, he could feel that her panties were already soaked through. Hooking a finger into her lacy panties, he pulled gently to one side to expose her puffy labia. He kissed all across her thighs and pussy, unable to resist drawing his tongue across her wet slit to taste her.

Standing slowly, he kissed her lips passionately, allowing her to taste herself on his lips.

As their lips parted, he said, "Let me help you into the swing, baby."

"Not so fast, lover." she replied.

With a deft tug, she undid the tie of his thong and let it fall to the floor releasing his already throbbing cock. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she kissed his cheek and slowly worked her way down his torso leaving a trail of small kisses. She paused when she got to his nipple, swirling her tongue then sucking it into her mouth then biting gently causing him to moan softly. Her hands flowed over his body as she moved lower to place a kiss on the tip of his cock. Slowly rising, she slipped her panties off and with a flick of her ankle, tossed them aside.

"Mmmm...now I'm ready baby." she said with a smile.

While he held the lower saddle for her, she grasped the straps and deftly hopped on. He helped her into the stirrups and in no time she was suspended on her back, legs spread for him. He wasted no time moving back between her legs, kneeling down and kissing along the inside of her thighs. The feeling of his tongue on her skin was amazing as she tightened her grip on the support straps. He continued to tease her with his tongue and lips until she hissed, "Baby, I need your tongue in my pussy...NOW!"

Watching him, she saw that he wasted no time getting back to the center of her desire. Licking lightly at first and then more firmly, he lapped at her sweet pussy. His hands caressing her legs through her nylons heightened the electric tingles flowing from her pussy and clit. She felt secure enough in the swing to let go of the straps and ran her fingers through his hair with one hand while she pulled on her nipple with the other. Eyes semi-closed, she let her head lean back, her hair flowing and let the sensual feelings wash over her body. Guiding his head towards her clit, she felt him slip a finger inside her. His tongue circled her clit, moved back and forth over it and then she felt him sucking on it as her first orgasm rippled through her body. Cries of passion escaped her lips as she pushed him away from her throbbing clit. The swing added such a new dimension to their love making and it thrilled her like never before. She needed to catch her breath, but she also wanted, no, needed more of him.

She looked down at him and saw him looking at her with almost a look of concern on his face. "Are you ok, baby?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm, I'm just fine, lover...but I need you...here." and she beckoned him towards her head.

He stood and positioned himself at her head, his cock hard for her, precum oozing from the tip and dripping along the shaft. Gripping the straps, she leaned back and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock. He grasped his cock at the base and traced the outline of her lips with the head as her tongue darted and flicked around the head. Opening her mouth, she took him slowly in, loving his taste. He rocked his hips, fucking her mouth as the swing undulated with their movements. He steadied himself on the straps unable to take his eyes off her, watching as she took the full length of his cock down her throat. With one hand she rubbed and fingered her aching pussy while her other pulled at her erect nipple. Her small patch of pubic hair shining with wetness. It didn't take very long and she felt him start to stiffen. Grasping him at the base of his cock, she squeezed tightly to keep him from cumming before she was ready. His cock pulsing in her tight grip, she lightly kissed the head, swirling her tongue around the tip, playing with a long string of precum which she slowly sucked back into her mouth. Savoring the taste of him and with his cock back under her control she motioned for him to move between her legs again.

"Time for you to fuck me, lover." she said in a low, sexy tone that drove him wild with desire.

Her pussy was dripping as he moved between her spread, waiting legs. He couldn't take his eyes off of her pink and pouty lips as he positioned the head of his cock to enter her. Pushing gently, he easily slid inside her, the swing supporting her and holding her completely open to him. His eyes locked onto hers, their mutual desire plainly evident to one another. She let out a soft moan as his hard cock slide smoothly in and out of her tight pussy, coating the shaft with her juices. The swing rocked with their motion, heightening the sensations of him moving inside her. The swing was positioned at the perfect height which put a delicious amount of pressure on her clit as he slid in and out. Raising her head slightly allowed her to watch his cock disappear inside her as she took his full length with each thrust. The pleasure was indescribable as he fucked her as never before. The angle of his cock driving deep inside her felt better than it ever had before and the motion of the swing amplified their motions until she felt a deep orgasm approaching.

Fixing his eyes in hers, she let out a low moan, "Fuck me baby... make me cum all over that beautiful cock of yours."

She could see the intensity in his eyes, the raw animal lust...and it was all for her as he fucked her deeply.

"Yeah baby, that's it! Fuck me just like that!" she managed to say through clenched teeth.

His cock throbbing deep inside her pushed her over the edge until her body shuddered, waves of passion washing over her as she came.

She cried out as she did, "Oh fuck! Mmmm, Robert I need you to cum inside me baby."

He needed no further urging since he was already close to cumming once already. His arousal was heightened by the feel of her orgasm and that was more than enough to send waves of passion coursing through his body. Grunting with exertion, he thrust deep inside her, the lights growing dim as he reached orgasm. His hot, thick cum pulsed deep inside her pussy, giving her exactly what she wanted...what they both needed and what they both craved. She could feel him filling her as he felt his knees tremble from suddenly released passion.

Grasping the webbing, he steadied himself as he looked down at the woman he loved so much. His cock still pulsed inside her and they both savored the feeling.

As she gazed up at him, they smiled at one another. "Welcome home, Diane...I love you baby." he said softly.