The Long Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her back to the boyfriend so that he would think she hadn't noticed her error, Philippa slowly removed her top. She turned to hang it up on the hooks, bringing her naked torso to nearly face him and provide an unrestricted view. Philippa never made eye contact, relying on her peripheral vision to confirm his undivided attention. She then turned back away from him as she slid out of her skirt. The slow strip tease and exposure of her nakedness had her body engulfed in a thrilling sense of naughtiness. She was blushing, not from embarrassment, but from her sexual excitement engorging her...everywhere. Her cunt was dripping unabashedly with her mental stimulation and exposure. Turning again, Philippa hung the skirt on the hooks and treated the boyfriend to a full frontal view of her slim body. Goosebumps took a hold over her, bringing her areola out and thrusting her erect nipples prominently forward. She then brought her booted foot up onto the bench and unzipped it and removed it. Then repeated with her foot closest to him. This action of bringing her leg up really exposed her pussy, allowing it to be stretched open for his open mouthed viewing.

Philippa then turned away as again the silence was shattered by some inane negativity flowing out of the booth beside her. More suggestions about superficial improvement were directed at the poor boyfriend, not that he was listening when he was having a good dose of 'Philippa therapy'. It was odd, how Philippa actually thought of her actions as a way of restoring this man's faith in women by leaving him with something to remember in the face of such a sour partner. The fact that her pussy was becoming slippery as all hell, and the thought of him masturbating or having sex and thinking of her, was intoxicating.

Without thinking, her hand went down to her pussy to massage and soothe the ache between her legs. Still with her back to the boyfriend, Philippa took a step backwards until she felt the curtain brush up against her butt. She then bent forward and put her free hand against the bench. Keeping her hand rubbing against, and then fingering her pussy, she spread her legs. The boyfriend, standing just outside his girlfriend's booth, was less than an arm's reach away, and her body yearned for his touch. Philippa looked back over her shoulder to look straight at him. With his hand rubbing his crotch, he looked back at her with sex crazed eyes. He reached out and slid his middle finger up the length of her wet pussy, encouraging even more of her juices and man cum to escape. She bit down on her lip to avoid a loud moan from escaping, driving him even more wild with lust with her blushing sexiness. He slid his fingers effortlessly inside her, they felt like a hot poker stirring the fires within towards an inferno. She pushed back on his hand wanting more to penetrate her.

Suddenly the curtain from his girlfriend's booth slid open. In desperation to avoid being caught he closed the short gap between his body and the dividing wall between the two booths and leaned casually against the end of the wall. His body faced his girlfriend and left his hand on Philippa's side of the wall, still buried in her pussy.

'What do you think of this?' She asked without any belief in his answer.

'Good.' It was all he could get out as his fingers slid out of Philippa's pussy and rubbed her clitoris. Her legs felt like failing her again.

'What the fuck do you know? You look like crap and wouldn't recognise real style if it bit you on the ass.' Bitch. Philippa would have dried up with hatred if it wasn't for his fingers doing a superb number on her button. She was going to show him what he was missing out on. She pulled away from his hand and turned around and squatted down. She took his fingers into her mouth and slid her tongue around his wet tips.

'Uh huh.' He agreed with her. He wasn't listening to her at all, he just hoped that she didn't notice his erection that he had slipped up into his waistband in an effort to hide it. Philippa's mouth was driving him insane, and his heart was racing.

'I don't know what I see in you.' The venom in her voice was disgusting. Philippa's therapy continued as she stood slowly, allowing his fingers to drag along her bare breasts. He pinched her nipple, and then felt her firm abdomen with his hot palm. She finished standing, leaving him cupping her pussy with his whole hand, encasing it in warm strength. She gushed over his hand as she stood leaning against the same wall he was, with the girlfriend standing mere inches away on the other side. Punishment was sweet.

'Maybe I'll go try on some polo shirts or Dockers.' He said with a thick voice.

'About fucking time you listened to me.' She squealed in a pig like fashion as she slid the curtain back shut.

The amount of clothes she had taken from her boyfriend when they arrived in the changing rooms would see her busy for some time, squeezing herself into overly tight clothes like sausage casings. Philippa pulled the boyfriend into the changing room with her and pulled the curtain shut silently. He stood there dumbfounded and unsure of what to do. A sudden realisation of his situation and the fear of having his girlfriend possibly catch him left him frozen senseless. His eyes looked down her naked body when he realised that he was still cupping her pussy, its warmth radiating up his arm in time to his hot heartbeat. His erection throbbed massively and noticeably. Philippa reached out and unzipped his pants, freeing his cock. His cock bobbed free from its denim cage and yet still remained pointing to the ceiling. It was a good length, and fat with a thick vein running down towards his balls. With his pants loosened they fell to the floor exposing his balls, which were massive and swollen with the cum she was going to enjoy. Philippa was overtaken by her lust filled monster as she sunk to her knees and took him into her mouth.

Using her left hand, Philippa controlled his shaft with rapid pumping motions, lubricated with her saliva. Her right hand fondled his massive balls, and then trailed her fingernails to tickle the area between them and his asshole. His cock was very strong, fighting to return to face the ceiling with powerful twitches. He was close, his breathing was ragged and he fought to keep from making any noise that would alert his girlfriend. Philippa wanted it to be quick, she didn't want him to get caught. Her mouth really struggled to get around and down the width of his veiny cock, so she let her tongue do most of the work as she licked around the head. Flicking the underneath of the tip resulted in a jerk every time, so she focused on that sensitive spot while keeping her left hand busy pulling the skin taut around the head. Her pussy was so wet with the clandestine nature of this quick dirty affair, she decided there was enough time.

Philippa pulled her mouth away from his steely manhood and released it, resulting in an audible slap as it bounced against his stomach. She reached around behind her and pulled the bench away from the wall, and pushed him down on to it. He sat with his cock pointing up and leaned back. Philippa straddled him swiftly and then grabbed his cock and guided it into her eager and willing pussy. The first physical touch was electric and it released a new flood of her own juices that aided in the swallowing of his entire cock in one movement. The sudden fullness threatened to overcome her, but she held her cry in her mouth, resisting the urge to moan out loud like some guttural animal. She looked him in the eye, and proceeded to ride him with slow hard bucks. He was lost in ecstasy, he thrust his hips upward using his thick cock to touch her inner monster. His rocking body was losing control and she knew he was going to cum soon. Philippa could feel the craving desire of her pussy, insatiable through this day. She leaned back and rested her hands on his knees, arching her back, she created a sexy tableau for his eyes to feast on as he gave his final orgasmic thrust.

His hand rose to squeeze her breast as his cock hardened to an impossible rigidity. He erupted into her, the cum forcibly entered her cunt. It wasn't a sudden spurt but a long continuous flow that filled her to the brim. She raised herself up to give his cock more room to fill her up, she wanted that cum so badly it hurt. His second spurt was just as impressive as the first, it filled her completely and then squirted out past his cock in a torrent that made faint plopping sounds as it flowed onto the floor. Philippa was forlorn at the thought of wasting any more cum, she slipped off of him entirely so that she could squat down and have him finish off in her mouth. She had barely stepped off him and back to fit between his legs when a third powerful gush erupted. It was like a high pressure hose shooting a thick white flood of semen, and rather than stop with the first shot it just seemed to ease in pressure but not in volume. The jet of spunk hit her square in the face, and then as it subsided the flow washed down her body before stopping at her already spunk filled pussy. She quickly squatted down to get her mouth over his cock, her hand guided it down level with her mouth, when it erupted for a fourth equally impressive flow. This one again caught her in the face, with most of it going into her open mouth, filling it and then again as the pressure subsided the remaining flow was directed onto her breasts. His fifth spurt just blew her mind, she couldn't believe there was this much cum. She had never seen this much come from a single person. She hadn't even seen this much cum from the three guys she was with earlier this afternoon. Philippa tried to swallow what cum was left from his previous ejaculation and try and keep up with the fifth, but t was too much. Cum flowed from her mouth, dribbling out over her chin and down onto her body. It was a waterfall of cum washing down over her body. He continued to cum as her mouth tried to stay over the end of his cock. All she managed to divert the spray downwards over her naked body. His tsunami of cum eventually subsided with weaker and weaker throbs. His hands were white knuckled as he held on to the bench, his face beet red with the massive restraint of not bellowing out. It was the quietest, horniest and wettest moment of Philippa's life. She looked down and could see that both of her breasts were completely covered in a thick white glaze that continued down to cover her entire belly and both her thighs. She looked up at his and smiled. She was impressed. He finally let go of the bench and looked down at her with a tired look of satisfaction. He leaned forward and whispered in to her ear.

'Oh my god! You are fucking awesome!' He struggled with the energy to even get that out.

She whispered back, 'That was just so much cum, I've never...', her voice trailed off as she felt a slippery wad of cum drip from her cheek to her shoulder, coming to rest in a puddle forming in the dip of her collar bone.

He looked sheepishly at her, 'I am a bit of a freak...I have an overactive prostate, and that is what happens...well, that was actually a big one for me because you're so hot.'

'You had better get going stud, or someone may notice you're missing.' She smiled and looked up at him with a demure look, totally at odds with the sight he was seeing. He stood and looked reluctantly at the curtain. He slipped his pants on while she just stayed kneeling on her haunches.

He reached into his pocket, 'Call me...save me again.' He pulled a business card out and put it into her handbag. He took a peek outside the curtain and disappeared with a last longing look.

Philippa took stock of her current state. Looking in the mirror, her face was covered in cum from the nose down, dripping still onto her body. Both breasts were thickly covered in their entirety, slow rivers were winding down her equally covered stomach. Her thighs slick with the dripping cum from her face, nipples and hands. Her pussy was totally drenched and dripping an almost continuous stream of cum on to the floor. All up, she was a mess. She quickly tied her hair back to avoid getting any cum in her remarkably untouched hair. Standing up, she felt a rivulet of cum dribble down her leg all the way to her ankle. She felt like an angel of sex with a aura of cum shrouding her wickedly sexy body. She now had to figure out a way to be able to leave in public.

Reaching for her already ruined stockings, she used one to wipe the cum from her body. By the time she had removed the cum, the stocking was drenched. Philippa then used the other stocking to dry her body of the remaining smears. She used the last ounce of absorbency in that stocking to try and dry her soaked pussy. There was however a limit to how much her stockings could absorb, with the second stocking becoming soaked like the first before she really had her pussy cleaned up. Philippa brought the two soaked stockings to her face and inhaled the scent of her day. The smell reminded her of the sea, a marine like saltiness just faintly wafted, filling her nose. She was already yearning for more cum. She was now lost in her acts of sexy brazenness and knew that a day like today might never happen again. She was going to make this day count by being the biggest cumslut she could be. Philippa's heart was racing at her goal of seducing as many men as she could, and getting their cum in or on her. The fresh drip from her pussy brought her hand down to swipe it up. She then brought her finger to her mouth and tasted the sweet nectar. Her body felt light with butterflies as she plotted her sexual exploits as her hand returned to her juicy loin. She stopped as again she cleaned her finger of the creamy remnants, she stopped plotting as she realised that she had already shown that 'going with the flow' was working well. Her peek-a-boo style of clothes was like honey to a bee, and she knew that she was soon to be attired in her new purchases, an exciting prospect indeed.

Philippa quickly put her skirt and blouse back on which mostly covered her up again and put her drenched stockings into her handbag. Looking in the mirror, she straightened herself out, brushed her hair, reapplied her makeup, and again she looked like a million dollars...a slutty million dollars. She smiled and walked out of the changing rooms with the clothes she was going to buy. Like the butterflies in her stomach, she felt she had been reborn into a beautiful new creature, and as she passed the mirrors adorning most of the walls she could not help but see the strut and confidence in her step. Philippa only rarely thought she looked good when she checked herself out, so this change was noticeable and the cause was obvious. She was an unstoppable sex machine, and she would be taking what she wanted from the men who stood in her path. Men were weak, and to Philippa, taking advantage of that and getting what she wanted was a victory and confirmation of her power over them. The fun, dirty sex and salty goodness was its own reward too, she smirked.

Leaving the changing room area, Philippa walked up to the sales counter. The sales assistant that she had flashed earlier was there and he flashed his handsome smile as she approached. He was so handsome that she felt a flush of heat wash over her body, renewing her consciousness of her wet pussy, but relieved that she freshened up just minutes before. She beamed a smile at him as she placed the clothes on the counter.

'I think that should suffice.' She made brief teasing eye contact before looking over her selection.

'I hope you found what you were looking for.' He maintained the eye contact and smile in his perfect way.

'Oh yes,' she breathed a little as her memory took her for a few seconds, 'perfect fit.'

'Yes, they definitely look good on you.' His eyes wandered fleetingly to her flushing breasts. Philippa momentarily paused as she realised that he had somehow seen her in these clothes...in the changing rooms.

'You think so?' She inquired nonchalantly. Inwardly she was excited by the fact that there might have been an extra set of eyes on her.

'Oh yes, very much.' He raised an eyebrow in a subtly suggestive manner.

'Do you have cameras in the changing rooms?' She asked bluntly, attempting to crack his smooth casual confidence by letting him flounder for an excuse.

He blushed a deep red, 'Ah, um, no, I mean yeah,' He floundered as he tried to calculate if he was going to get fired, 'we do have cameras. They're pointed AT the changing rooms, but NOT in them!' He hastily emphasised the finer points, hoping that his guilt would remain hidden.

'You do know,' she left the words hanging as he gaped at the possibility of losing his job, 'that having cameras there is entirely legal. So the question is, why do you look guilty?' She smirked as he squirmed, but he seemed to ease his discomfort at her last statement and from her half grin on her face. 'How much did you see? Be honest.' She smiled a tigress grin.

'Oh, ahhhh, well when we looked for your skirt and your phone rang...you...' He left the rest unsaid, probably because he didn't know how to put into words what his cock was thinking.

'Yes, I know, and the changing rooms?'

'I saw the show you put on for that guy, and then you dragged him into you changing room while his girlfriend was next door. He left rearranging his junk and smiling like he had won the lottery.' His confidence was returning now that Philippa wasn't recoiling in shock or anger. 'You know, I like the fact that you like to show yourself off like that, it's sexy as hell.' The countertop was too high for her to see his crotch, but by the way he shifted on his feet she could tell that there was something newly uncomfortable forming in his trousers.

Philippa leaned both elbows casually on the countertop, and then glanced around the shop. The shop was still largely empty, with only a couple of shoppers and an equal number of shop assistants swallowed up by the size of the store. Her sweeping glance had her body twist slightly and bring her blouse to fall away from her breasts. Her hand came to her chest and swept the last of the blouse off her right breast and then gently rubbed her erect nipple.

'I like you looking at me like I'm sexy as hell.' She gave him a seductive set of bedroom eyes. 'But what if it's more than eyes I want on my body?'

His eyes quickly raised from her tits and met her eye. 'I would be happy to put whatever you want on your body,' he blurted out, paused, 'maybe after work we could meet up?'

Philippa stood up, bringing her breast back under the bare confines of her blouse. 'Maybe, if you want to...' she briefly pulled her blouse back open, 'you might have to seize the moment.' She started to walk along the counter, trailing a provocative finger along the countertop. She reached the end and almost laughed at the forlorn look on his face as he thought she was going to leave. She then rounded the end of the countertop, and was faced with a saloon style liftable countertop to access the boxlike sales counter area. She smiled and lifted the access countertop slowly and stepped through into his area. Dragging the moment out, she lowered the access way slowly, and then turned to face him. He was frozen in uncertainty, but she was pleased to see he did in fact have a raging hard on.

'Are you prepared to seize the moment?' Philippa swayed her hips as she approached him. He looked quickly around the store before returning his smouldering gaze to her petite form. The last few steps seemed to elapse in slow motion as they absorbed each other and let the electricity spark between them. Standing before the handsome sales assistant, she reached her hand to his buttoned shirt and gently ran his collar between her fingers. Their eyes never broke contact with both of their pupils dilated in arousal.