The Long Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What have you got in mind?' He managed to stammer out.

Philippa only smiled, and looked around the sales counter area. Next to the checkout, underneath the counter was a large box which was half full of discarded coat hangers from purchased clothes. She took the few steps in that direction and bent over, making sure that her skirt rode high up her legs. The cool store air was a slight shock against her very moist pussy. He was lost in the sight of her moist pink pussy lips, spread from all of the sex she had had only minutes ago. Philippa spread her legs slightly as she braced herself to drag the large box out from underneath the counter. It was surprisingly light and slid easily to the other side of the sales area, and she squatted down to push it under that part of the counter. From her position, her skirt had risen to the top of her thighs which were spread for balance. Her blouse hung open, with both of her breasts fully exposed. He was standing agog looking down upon her pert breasts, and when she turned to look mischievously at him, her pussy was then brought again to his attention. He licked his suddenly dry lips with delightful anticipation.

Rocking on her heels, she tipped over onto her knees. She crawled on all fours back to the space where the box was. Her ass was jutting upward, with her pussy spread to anyone who cared to look, and her blouse had slipped off her shoulders falling around her elbows, keeping her breasts in full view. Once she reached the space, she easily slipped under the high countertop with enough room to again return to her squatting stance, again legs spread and tits out. Philippa, now obscured from the rest of the store, raised her finger and beckoned him over.

He covered the couple of steps in the blink of an eye and stood before the counter with the mundane appearance of a store lackey waiting to serve a customer. A store lackey who just had his fly pulled down and his cock pulled carefully from his pants. He nervously looked about as he was feeling very exposed. After numerous checks he was sure that the counter covered this delightfully slutty girl and her ministrations she was now applying to his rock hard cock. Her mouth felt hot and moist against his straining member, he had to try very hard to not thrust his hips too obviously. Her tongue was doing magical things around his cock head and she was working her hand in a fashion that kept him so painfully erect. The shop assistant gripped hard onto the counter to steady his twinges rocking his groin.

Philippa was loving the sensation of the man's cock. She had in her hand a long fat one that was hard, yet soft and spongy at the same time. Her pussy was again in an overdrive of desire, already awash with cum. The way he was gently rocking in and out of her mouth, meant she had no fear of gagging, so she used her free hand to dip into his pants. Her hand weaved around his underpants, and stroked his balls. A gentle squeeze here and there resulted in a pause followed by a more vigorous thrust. This control over him allowed her to slather her saliva over his cock and push it further back in her mouth, testing her gag reflex. Philippa was working his full length right into her mouth when she felt him freeze, with only his involuntary twitching making any movements.

A woman approached the counter with a handful of clothes. The shop assistant gulped down some air to try and get his over sexed mind to work. The crazy slut under the counter had him all the way down her throat and he just wanted to fuck her senseless, with a wild abandon of two long separated lovers. He froze to not arouse suspicion and quickly cleared the counter of the clothes the blowjob queen had left there. The woman stood before the counter and looked at the man with only a fleeting thought that he looked flushed and must just be shy.

'Good afternoon, I'll just take these please.' She spoke in an easy yet disinterested manner.

The shop assistant mumbled an attempted polite reply, and quickly scanned the items. To his great relief, the girl under the counter released his cock and his balls. His cock was left hanging awkwardly out of his pants, but still covered by the counter. The woman standing at the counter was busy looking at her phone while he folded her clothes.

'Would that be cash or credit?' He queried with his best attempt at a level voice.

Philippa couldn't help but smile as this man was forced to deal with a shopper while his beautiful cock bobbed before her face. She licked her lips in anticipation and fingered her dripping pussy. The guy sounded stilted and embarrassed, she wished she could see the look on his face, but the transaction seemed to be going smoothly enough.

'I should have enough cash.' The lady pulled her purse out and checked her cash situation in a painfully thorough manner. He was longing for the return of a certain pair of lips to his penis and cursed this belaboured hunt for cash. He almost said she could have it for free to hurry her up, but knew that would draw too much attention.

Under the counter, Philippa lapped at the tip of his prick with the gentlest of brushes of her tongue, which got a twitch in response. For some reason she was feeling quite mean, and decided to make it difficult for this handsome, almost too cocky man, to function. She pivoted on her heels and faced the wooden wall of the rear under counter, and edged up close. She then put her hands on the ground, and then spread her legs as she straightened them up. Philippa was now totally doubled over, with her ass bobbing just under the counter and looking between her own legs. She was instantly thankful to her yoga classes for enabling her to be so flexible. Using one hand to balance, she then used the other hand to reach between her legs and wrapped it around his cock. She then used her toes to push herself back. Her hand guided his cock directly into her slick and sloppy pussy. The slow motion of moving back on her toes made the penetration agonisingly slow. Philippa first felt the warmth of his cock, and then the head resting against her labia. Slowly, his head split her pussy lips, twitching in a wildly involuntary manner resulting a crazily sensuous rubbing of her clitoris.

The shop assistant was watching the lady fumble around in her purse when a bump against his shin and hint of movement indicated that the delightful girl was doing something. His curiosity was making his cock as hard as steel with anticipation at what would follow as soon as this customer left. He sharply inhaled when he first felt the hot wet heat slowly ease onto his cock.

The woman looked up at him, 'You ok there?' She had a mild look of concern on her face.

'Ah, yeah. I mean no. Yeah. Um, I just remember that I...ah...had something to do...after work.' His cock eased forward a little more as he struggled to control himself.

'Alright then,' her feigned interest instantly gone, 'I'll just pay with plastic.' She handed over her credit card.

Philippa pushed herself back further and impaled her pussy on his cock in slow motion. His firm spongy head pressed further into her pussy, inch by inch filling her pussy. With her head hanging lower than the action, she could clearly see her pussy lips spreading further apart to accommodate his burrowing cock. She could also see the cum that was dripping out around the girth of his manhood and dribbling down her pussy lips and over her clitoris. His cock ploughed deeper as she inched her toes back further. The drawn out nature of this manoeuvre was a slow and powerful pleasure, as her pussy throbbed as it took each inch, only to increase in intensity for the next inch. Eventually she had pressed back so far that her was totally engulfed by her wet gripping love hole. The mixture of her own juices and cum was slowly rolling from her pussy to her groin, before starting a slow rolling bead of moisture down her leg. It tickled like a feather as it moved down her leg, the tingle it created only served to amplify the throbbing his twitching cock caused. Her hips drove back against him, to which he responded with a strong push forward. The pushing from both directions resulted in neither of them moving, but both having their sex ground hard against each other.

Gulping hard, the man renewed his grip on the counter with one hand so that he could push deeper into this sexy goddess. His other hand operated the electronic credit card machine before handing the passcode device to the woman. She accepted it with a cursory raised eyebrow as she entered her passcode. He was starting to sweat, and his heart raced as he thought he had blown it and was going to be seen. She handed back the device, then looked at him with a furrowed brow.

'Are you sure you're ok there? You look a little flushed.' She had a look of genuine concern.

Normally, he would have been overjoyed to have this sincere and nice lady to chat to, but today he just wanted her to leave. The woman leaned in a little closer for a better look at him.

'You might have a summer cold.' She reached out and touched his brow. He couldn't pull away as he was pressing hard forwards into Philippa's hungry pussy.

'Ah, I'm alright.' He stammered out.

The interaction with this woman was doing two things. His cock was blatantly defying his wishes of self-preservation and was just getting harder and harder, which made the glorious slut push more enthusiastically onto him. He was having to push even harder back, which made him look more strained and sweaty, and guilty of what this woman thought was a sickness. This was the good news. The bad news was that the other shop assistant had noticed and walked over to the counter.

'Everything alright here?' The second male shop assistant asked.

'I think this employee is sick, you should send him home.' She persisted.

'No, no. I'm fine.' He almost pleaded.

At that moment, Philippa rocked forward on her feet, drawing her pussy quickly away from his cock and then rocked back into him. The sudden movement saw his body jolt due to the shifting forces, and his cock spasm with pleasure at the new sensation. The spasm was so intense that he briefly leaned forward with a quick exhale of air.

'See, he is quite ill.'

The second shop assistant walked around the counter to the first's horror. He couldn't pull away or else his cock would spring out of her pussy and leap up in to sight, and if he stayed forward, the slut would be exposed as he came around to their side of the counter. The other man walked through the saloon counter entrance to the boxlike sales counter. The original assistant froze as he looked at the other guy, who looked immediately down at Philippa bent double under the counter with a cock buried deep within her. He smiled, and walked to the counter beside the first.

'Yes, he should go home shouldn't he? Here ma'am, let me take care of these.' He started to load up a shopping bag with the items of clothing.

Philippa started to rock gently back and forth on her heels. The seesawing motion played havoc on the man's nerves as he wanted to escape at the same time as unload his wad inside this ravenous animal. Just then she saw the second shop assistants legs approach the counter, she hadn't heard him come in to the sales area. She immediately froze, but her heat was now overpowering and she slowly started to rock back and forward again. The audience made her want to milk this cock so that she could display a dripping creamy mess for this newcomer who couldn't have helped but seen her. He could feel his cock start to pulse with the inevitable tide of orgasm. He leaned slightly over the counter as he felt suddenly light headed as a wave of pure ecstasy washed right from his head and out through his balls. His cum spurted in rapid jets, washing her pussy with hot new love.

'Maybe you should see a doctor.' The lady picked up her purchases and walked away.

Philippa looked up at her pussy, engorged red with carnal need and rimmed with thick white semen dripping around the last twitches of his cock. The small rivulet of semen that was halfway down her thigh was now being chased by two more. She reached up and rubbed her clitoris, it was impossible to gain any friction to stimulate it because her button was so slippery with cum, but its sudden escaping slips under her rubs left quick pangs of desire.

'Shit Pete, I don't know what to say.' The original said between panting breaths.

'Holy fuck Mike, that is fucking hot.' He leaned back away from the counter to look at Philippa's white ass, her pussy was still pressed hard onto Mike's cock.

Listening to the two shop assistants talk had Philippa achingly horny, knowing that she had just been fucked in secret with a stranger nearby, and another watching on. She again used her free hand to reach up, this time to her side. Her hand went up to Pete's crotch and she brushed her hand against his hard cloth covered cock. He didn't pull away, as she knew he wouldn't. He took her hand with his own and pressed it against him harder. Philippa, given the green light, pulled his zipper down and then wound past his underpants to his cock and pulled it free. Mike pulled his cock out of her steaming cunt, followed by a stream of spunk that rolled in a torrent down her leg, connecting the earlier small streams. He slipped it back into his pants, exhausted and relieved that he was now safe. Stepping back, Mike looked at the gorgeous sluts creampied pussy, his sperm was thick and white and covered her pussy lips as it oozed from her gaping hole. As mesmerizing as that was, he looked down at her face, it was beautiful in its flushed state, her eyes were dilated with lust and her hair hung down to the floor. Her blouse for once hung loosely covering her tits because of her torso's upside down pose. His cock gave a last throb of lust as he could still feel her wetness.

Pete stepped to his side, into Mike's now vacant spot. His cock looked an odd monster, it was not terribly thick, but veiny and most interestingly, it was noticeably bent to one side and up. Philippa was totally intrigued with the oddity of this thing, and wished she could enjoy it at her leisure rather than in an increasingly cramped and tiring position. She stroked his cock, letting her hand absorb and enjoy the ridges and the heartbeat that positively made it alive. He stepped up to the counter and it disappeared into her still stretched pussy, the cum the coated it making a fine lubricant that he smeared around before thrusting in. The angled cock pressed against her vaginal walls as he thrust deeply within her. As Pete had pushed most of the way inside her, the upward angle rewarded Philippa's g-spot with a body crumpling explosion. Her body was overcome by an orgasm that had been building relentlessly. She raised the hand supporting her and pushed against the lower counter wall, pushing her pussy fully onto his crooked cock. Her body was close to collapse and was flopping about in time to her cunts orgasmic throbbing. Pete's cock ploughed on without a care for Philippa's peaking passion, he was just seeking an immediate release. He wanted to spray his cum all over this girl's pussy, inspired by the mess his co-worker had left. Mike was watching on, taking the time to look around for any interlopers, of which there were none close enough to register Pete's rather odd behaviour with the 'counter.'

Philippa rocked her body backwards and forwards in an increasing rhythm, letting Pete's stimulating cock rake her insides and press against her g-spot. She was starting to moan as she felt the next orgasm building. Pete was building pace as he neared his physical limits, barely able to control the rising cum. She used her hand to pull his pants down a bit, enough to reach into his fly and tickle his balls. This odd sensation threw him a little, he was protective of his balls so flinched a little, delaying the impending orgasm. She continued to grind against him, her cummy insides being stirred to a white frothy lather. He was again nearing his orgasm and Philippa sensed this increased enthusiasm, she reached even further back from his balls and slid her finger against his asshole. Pete grunted and drove hard against her, pressing all the right areas. Philippa again came quickly and out of nowhere, smashing her sanity as her pussy squirted a little of her own girl cum over Pete's cock. The surprise intensity made her whole body shake and constrict, her hand clamped tight, driving her finger all the way up his ass. The sudden intrusion blew Pete's mind and his cock erupted deep within her, despite his intention of painting her pussy white. The hot fluid spilled in long thick surges, filling her pussy with a familiar dirtiness. He pushed with such force as he emptied himself into her that her face pressed against the wall. He finally stopped cumming and pulled out in a sudden swift manner. The sudden absence of hard man meat in her pussy left it widely stretch open, with cum dripping freely out over her pubic area, and then down her thighs. The shock also sent a wave of exhaustion over her, with her yoga endurance reaching its limit. Her legs crumpled, bringing her back to a squatting position. She turned to face the two cocksmen on her heels. Looking up, she could see their tired yet satisfied expressions, with eyes that roamed over her exposed body. She licked the tip of Pete's cock to remove a pending drip before he tucked it back away.

Philippa crept out from under the counter and stood before Mike and Pete. She brushed her blouse straight, and pulled her skirt back down from around her waist. The trickle of cum that was slipping down her leg sent a shiver up her spine to her heart and then back to her loins. If these two had any more cum she would have been on her knees in a heartbeat. They were caught in an awkward silence, not knowing what to say after exchanging such an intimate experience. She stepped up to each of them in turn, and silently planted a kiss on each of them.

'Well,' she sighed, 'I guess I should take my leave. But thank you both for a very pleasurable shopping experience.' She smiled at their bashful faces.

'You are most welcome.' Mike blurted out.

'It's not every day that a hottie like you comes in here, let alone... well you know.' Pete trailed off as his mind returned to his faintly twitching cock.

'If you'll just take care of my clothes, I'll be able to leave. Maybe I could return for next seasons 'look'.' She flicked her skirt up revealing her very cummy pussy to emphasise her sexual inference.

'Just take them, they're on the house.' Pete just waved his hand, after the pleasure this sex doll had just given him he was keen to promote a return visit.

'Why thank you good man.' She smiled and took her clothes that were in a shopping bag, and walked out of the sales counter area. Her exit from the shop saw her have to walk back past the counter. She smiled a sheepish look at them that had their cocks harden again, had she known that she would have turned back around. She continued through the store without looking back and left. The day had cooled a little and the streets looked a little busier as it was heading toward evening and the end of the working day. People scurried busily along the sidewalk as they made their way to wherever they were needed. Philippa started her short walk to the gym to meet up with Josie. Cum was still leaking from her pussy, and a second trickle of semen was working its way down her other leg, racing the other one to her ankles. Feeling a little bit self-conscious, she walked alongside the building fronts and used her shopping bag to create a shield from anyone looking at her legs. Her mind started to wander as she thought about if or how she was going to tell her story to Josie. She did the quick mental tally, she had had eight men cum on or in her today and her body vibrated at the thought. Josie would either be mortified or jealous. She spent the 15 minute walk to the gym pondering her story.