The Long Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AaaaaaughhHH..." Keisha wailed, sobbing through a bark of pain. Her throat was sore, and her will to resist was all but dead. Gritting her teeth through the painful ordeal, Keisha just hoped that it would be over soon. Sensing his mother's exhaustion and defeat, Aaron began to test his limits. Sliding his hands underneath of her thick frame, Aaron forcefully pulled Keisha's tank top up over her breasts. The cold linoleum against her bare nipples sent a shiver through Keisha's battered body.

"Like that, ya fat bitch?" Aaron chuckled.

"Fuck you," came the choked reply. Smiling, Aaron pumped away at his mother's slit. She wasn't as tight in the front -- he suspected that his mom was a bit of a slut -- but her cunt was hot like a furnace.

"Who's been usin' this cunt, huh?" Aaron taunted as he sawed away at Keisha's hot slit.

"Darrel," Keisha spat -- unthinking. Aaron came to a dead halt. Darrel was one of Aaron's hood-rat friends. He'd paid her for sex three times. Darrel refused to wear a rubber, but he loved a good skull-fucking and always finished in her throat -- so that was alright. He was an ugly motherfucker, but he could screw for the better part of an hour, and he usually got her off. Aaron was feeling what could only be jealousy. Funny, given that he never intended to see his bitch of a mother again after the night was through. Shaking his head, he pulled Keisha to her feet, letting his cock slip out of her sloppy cunt.

"Issat right?" Aaron growled. He shoved his mother against the bathroom counter, meeting her eyes in the mirror that ran its length. She stared back at him with renewed defiance.

"s'right," Keisha replied -- a little fury seeping back into her voice.

"Fucking... slut" Aaron growled, his hips thrusting forward as his cock buried itself angrily in his mother's aching cunt. Then he yanked his prick out of her just as soon as he'd forced it in.

"Fucking whore!" he yelled, his hips pistoning forward again. With that, Aaron shoved his entire length into Keisha's bruised and stinging ass for the third time that night. Keisha was unprepared for another assault on her asshole, and screamed bloody murder. Her savaged anus stretched wide around Aaron's cruel prick, revisiting the strain and tearing that marred Keisha's poor, abused butthole. Aaron withdrew his cock from Keisha's used body again and again, alternately shoving his cock into her cunt and up her ass. Into her cunt, and up her ass. Into her cunt, and up her poor, battered ass...

Keisha was beside herself with rage and pain; the bathroom counter biting into her bruised hips cruelly as her son alternately raped and sodomized her. Their shouts of rage -- mother and son -- echoed from the cold bathroom tiles and walls, and did the wet and furious sounds of their sex. After three or four minutes of sadistic pleasure, Aaron resolved to shoot his seed into the bitch and be done with her. Keisha was bawling openly -- though the morning's attentions to her cunt had her natural lubricants flowing. Their eyes locked in the mirror's reflection, and Keisha croaked a barely-audible "fuck you" at her son's image. Pressing his length into her bloodied asshole, Aaron growled a response.

"Nah, fuck you, bitch. Fuck you." Aaron pounded away at her ass now, fiercely gripping a fistful of Keisha's hair in his right hand. Forcing her head down into the bowl of the sink, Aaron closed his eyes and relished the blood-slick grip of his mother's tight anal channel. "Fuck you" he chanted, over and over as he brutally hammered away. Keisha screamed and sobbed into the sink hoarsely. Her asshole, though bloodied and torn, was finally beginning to adjust to Aaron's sodomizing prick.

Keisha's horse screeching had become a long, warbling sob by the time Aaron was ready to fill her cunt up. Her head hung limply in the sink, and she barely seemed to notice when he yanked his prick out of her anus only to push it into her cunt one last time. After a minute of rough and spiteful pumping, Keisha felt a familiar knot coming loose in her belly. She was going to come, for fuck's sake.

Struggling to lift her head, Keisha met Aaron's gaze again as his pace became frantic. She knew he was finally about to blow his load too -- and she was glad for it; surely he would go after this. But please not in her cunt. Please not there. Not in her fucking cunt. She wasn't aware that she was speaking the words out loud until Aaron replied to them.

"Please not in my cunt. Not in my fucking cunt."

"Be quiet, bitch. Be quiet and take my come... up your... sliiiiiit... ahh!" He erupted inside his mother's sopping cunt, and just like that, she came. Her pelvic muscles contracted, coaxing and milking the seed from Aaron's cock. She did all she could to hide it -- and if Aaron noticed, he said nothing -- but surely he could feel her cunt muscles spasming around his dick. Aaron roared in triumph, while Keisha whimpered into the sink. Her shameful orgasm subsided quickly. As her son shot his load into her gash, it occurred to Keisha that with her body bent over the counter like this, his seed would have superior access to her womb. She shuddered.

As before -- he seemed to come for ages. When he was finished, Aaron simply pulled his cock out of her, and exhaled deeply. Keisha slumped to the floor and sat with her legs splayed. Her asshole bled, and ropes of come dripped from between her legs. Tears stained her cheeks and bruises decorated her hips and thighs. Aaron smiled down at her smugly, wiped his dick off with her hair, and left.

* * * * * * * * *

Epilogue:

Three months later, Keisha was face-down and ass-up in the comfort of her own bed. A skinny white kid from up the street -- his name was Paulie -- was pounding away at her thick, black pussy. When he was finished, he dropped a fifty onto the sheets.

"A lovely time as always, Miss Keisha," he said with a smile. "Oh and Miss Keisha? Aaron says-"

Keisha's eyes widened. "You're runnin' with Aaron?"

"That's right, Miss Keisha. Aaron says to tell you that he's stopping by before he heads up to Cali next week. Just to say goodbye" Grinning like an idiot, Paulie hitched up his jeans and took his leave.

12