The Long, Hard Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you want to hear how hard my nipples got as I imagined your cock sliding in between my tits," she breathed, her voice dropping as she raised the heat of her words. I croaked a quiet groan as I throbbed against her gentle grip around me. She continued her slow stroking motion, her other hand still teasing herself languidly.

As hot as this was getting again, I could tell she was in the mood to make it last; it was such an amazing turn on. "Mmmm, how I actually started to rub my breasts when I knew no one was looking... how I used one hand to lift and squeeze my tits and play with my nipples while I rubbed my clit... how I pushed them together imagining they were tight around your hard cock... how I reached in under my bra right there in my office chair to play with my tits, fantasizing about how much I wanted to get your cock dripping wet with my mouth so you could slide it in between my tits as I pushed them together, watching you push up toward my mouth, the head of your cock all stretched tight and purple and swollen..."

"Ohhh, ffffuck..." I gasped. I didn't care if she was telling the truth or just trying to turn me on—either one did the trick. I resisted the overpowering urge to take my hand off the steering wheel and do something with it, anything.

"The chance someone might catch me playing with my tits turned me on so much, all I could do was slide both hands down and under my dress. God, Ryan... my pussy was so wet... when I pulled my underwear to the side they were soaked. I pushed two fingers in to get them wet, and then slowly started rubbing my clit. That's when I realized that what I wanted more than anything was for you to stand me up and bend me roughly over the desk so you could fuck me from behind."

Even though it was second time she had said this, it still almost brought me over the edge. I inhaled sharply and glanced down at her hand, which was still sliding up and down over me. She got the hint and relaxed her grip with a delighted smile. "Mmmm, I love knowing you're close," she sighed.

"Keep talking," I begged. "This is incredible..."

"Like I said... I couldn't stop from using both hands under my dress... I was so swollen and ready for you to enter me..." As she spoke, she let go of me and slid both of her hands inwards along her thighs, spreading her legs wide to show me. Even in the dark car I could see how wet and ready she was. Her g-string was still pushed aside from earlier, exposing her freshly-shaven skin, swollen and glistening.

"Oh my God, Stacy..." I said, louder than I expected. I had planned to tell her at some point very soon that I wanted to watch, that I wanted her to show me what she had done earlier. Maybe she knew that's what I wanted, or maybe that's just what she wanted to do—I didn't care. I just sat there stunned, trying to drive while marveling at how hot she was making me.

"Mmmm, you like that?" she said with a wicked smile, her two hands gently spreading herself open for my viewing pleasure. It wasn't meant as a question. "You like watching me touch myself?"

"Unnnhhh," was all I could reply. With the index and middle fingers of one hand she pulled herself upwards and apart, exposing how wet she was while slowly teasing around with the fingers of her other hand. Her enjoyment was obvious as she continued to pleasure herself for me, pleasuring us both. She smiled and squinted her eyes just a bit, tilting her head slightly and giving darting glances between my eyes and my own state of arousal. She pushed her chin forward a couple of times as if to say, "Come on! You know what I want" and I smiled as I got the silent hint. I surprised her at first by reaching my right hand towards her face, but she understood in an instant and proceeded to lick wetly from my thumb to my index finger, liberally salivating over my palm, her eyes locked on mine. My hand wet, I gripped myself gently and began a slow stroking motion.

"God, Ryan, I love watching you stroke your cock," she breathed, her head falling back against the seat, tilted toward me as she continued to use both hands sensuously between her legs. It was true, and I never stopped marveling at how her desire for me was so strong, so visceral—her sexuality was amazing. If she had ever been shy about letting me know when she wanted to watch, it was long forgotten.

"Mmmm, I love watching you play with your pussy," I replied, at a loss for words. I felt kind of lame for not coming up with something better to say, but she either didn't notice or didn't care as she watched my hand moving up and down with fascinated pleasure. She whimpered softly and gasped, her face contorting in pleasure as she guided herself to the brink of orgasm before relaxing again. I realized it wouldn't be long before I reached the freeway exit to my place, and I was torn between wanting to get there as soon as possible and making this fantasy last, prolonging the build-up.

"Bring yourself close and stop," she whispered, desire pouring from her eyes. This was one of her favorite commands, and I loved complying.

"I already am!" I protested with a frustrated smile.

"Come on, do it!" she insisted, now her eyes sparkling with laughter behind the mock attitude in her voice.

"Tell me more, first," I stated simply, hiding my grin. She broke out in a wide, heart-melting smile, and then gave me a playful tilt of the head and shrug of the shoulders to let me know she was enjoying our little game. I loved how she and I could switch from carnal lust to playful banter so quickly. Even when things got raunchy, or even on the brink of orgasm, there was always a spark of laughter jut below the surface, a competitive mischievousness that broke through.

"Mmmm, you want to hear more about what my hands were doing under my dress?" With her right hand she rubbed herself with slow, rhythmic circles while her left hand seemed to explore with a mind of its own. "You want to hear how I had to stop myself a couple times it was so intense? About how twice I had to answer the phone in that stupid receptionist voice"—her face drew back in a wicked grin—"but I was so turned on I didn't stop rubbing my clit..."

I groaned audibly and began to slowly run my fingers along the sensitive underside of my shaft, encouraging her to continue.

"God, I thought of those men on the phone having no idea I was making myself come and it made me even hotter." She subtly increased her finger-play for a moment, gave a sharp, halting breath, and then slowed again. Clearly the memory was turning her on. "I had such a strong urge to call you and tell you what I was doing, give you hints because I couldn't be direct... mmmm, make you all hard and listen to you the noises you make as you made yourself come... Gawwwd, Ryan," she gasped, closing her eyes, her features wincing in pleasure.

"Mmmm, God, Stacy, I would have loved that so much..." I continued to lightly trace my fingers over my tight skin, teasing myself, as well as her in the process. Meanwhile she regained her composure, continuing to use her fingers as much for my benefit as her own.

"I was about to text you, actually," she began before breaking into a nervous laugh, "but thaaat's when I almost got caught..." The memory seemed to be turning her on and making her laugh with embarrassment at the same time. All of a sudden we were just two people laughing about a funny story, except that as we talked we were both idly touching ourselves in complete comfort. "I was still touching myself under my dress while I leaned down to go through my purse for my phone. When I leaned back up someone had come in and was almost at the desk. Haha I jumped and my face went like this." She showed me a wide-eyed expression of alarm, and we both started laughing loudly, another tension breaker.

"Ooooo, was it Paul?" I asked, trying to tease her.

"Shut up!!" she laughed. "No, it was someone with an appointment, thank god. If it had been one of the attorneys, I might have died right there and if not, just left and never came back."

"So what did you do?"

"Just tried my best to play it off." She mimed bringing her legs together while darting her hand from under her skirt while straightening it with the other, then sitting tall in her seat.

"OooOOOooo, play you off," I said immaturely. "Good thing you didn't have to shake his hand," I joked, and we both laughed again.

"When he left my heart was beating so fast," she began excitedly. Her voice lowered and deepened as she continued, "It turned me on sooo much..." She turned toward me slightly, parting her legs seductively as she slid both hands inwards along her thigh. My eyes followed her slender fingers as they traced along the skin of her perfect legs, now open wide, until they arrived again to where she was aroused and glistening.

"Why so much?" I managed to exhale, still gently and rather absent-mindedly stroking myself while I awaited an answer I knew would turn me on even more.

"Because... because it was dirty..." she whispered, gasping the last word.

"God, Stacy," I panted. "Go on..."

"Mmmm, I still wanted to feel you behind me so bad," she whispered huskily. "But after the interruption I started imagining you taking your time... running your hands over my body while you stood behind me... pressing yourself into me... your fingers tickling up the back of my thighs... squeezing my ass... then slowly sliding my underwear down from under my dress, over my legs..." Sensuously, her eyes lust-filled eyes locked on mine, she hooked her thumbs under the thin fabric of her tiny g-string and began to slide it out from under her skirt, pushing her hips up provocatively off the seat. She pushed it forward over her smooth, tanned thighs and then curved it down around her slender, athletic calves, letting it bunch around her feet. Lifting up one foot, then the other, she let it drop to the floor. She brought her left hand to her breast and squeezed as her right slowly slid back upwards along her thigh under her skirt until finally beginning its rhythmic movement again.

"God daaammmn," I breathed.

She closed her eyes and continued, almost whimpering, "Mmmm, I imagined your hands roaming over my tits as you pulled me back toward you, sliding your fingers firmly down over my stomach as you pulled my waist into yours while you licked my neck." She opened her eyes and stared unabashedly at where my fingers were still sliding up and down, my erection throbbing in the dim light. "I wanted to feel the hot skin of your hard cock throbbing against my ass so bad," she moaned as one hand pulled at her chest while the other began to rub more frantically.

"Oh my God, Stacy," was all I could respond as I tightened my own grip and began a stroking motion.

"I wanted to feel your hand on my back as you smashed my tits onto the desk," she gasped, the heat of her words growing to a searing intensity again. "I wanted to feel you rub your cock all over my ass, your throbbing skin hot on mine." With the index and pinky finger of her right hand she spread herself open and, with a moan of pleasure, pushed her middle two fingers inwards until they disappeared. "I wanted to feel you slide your cock in between my legs, over my pussy, everywhere," she panted, her face twisting in pleasure. "I needed to feel you thrust into me roughly, skin to skin, while you grabbed my ass tight... I wanted so bad to thrust my ass back against your pounding cock that I was pushing my hips down hard into my chair while I played with my clit. God, Ryan... I wanted to feel you fuck me so hard!!... Unnhhh, ohhhh, fffucck, yessss!" she moaned loudly as she began feverishly working her fingers in and out. Even over he moans I could hear the wet slapping sounds of her thrusts. The sights and sounds and smells of her sex were intoxicating.

Finally succumbing to her wish, I began a furious stroking motion, groaning loudly, my head tilted back into the seat, my own face wincing with effort and pleasure. "God, Stacy, I love watching you fuck yourself with your fingers," I said, my voice sounding almost angry I was so turned on.

"Fuck, Ryan, yessss... keep stroking your cock! Bring yourself close!!" she commanded desperately, her eyes fixating on where I was pumping myself up and down furiously. She brought her other hand down from her breasts and began to rub vigorously while her fingers plunged wetly in and out, making delightfully lewd sounds. My face contorted as I stroked myself as fast as I could, my own slapping sounds mixing perversely with hers. I would have to stop soon.

"Ohhhh, yea Stacy, make yourself come!! Imagine I'm shoving your tits hard into the desk while I slap your ass, my hard cock pounding into your tight pussy from behind so hard that it hurts!!!"

"Ahhhhhuuuhhhnnnnhhh...." she wailed. Her eyes clenched shut and her face in ecstasy, she began to cry out in a sharp, staccato rhythm, "Unnhh, uhhh, oohhh, fffuck, ummnn, gaawwd, ahnngh, yessss..."

"Ohhh, fuck, Stacy, I'm so close!!" I practically shouted.

"Oh, God, so am I!" she managed to reply in between her panting moans, her eyes squinting open to watch me again. "I'm coming, Ryan... I'm coming!!! OHHHHHHHH FFFfffuuuuuuuck!!!!!"

I watched mesmerized as her face scrunched up and her whole body contracted, her shoulders hunching forward as her fingers continued rubbing and thrusting. Her legs swung together tightly around her forearms, her whole body shuddering. Unintelligible sounds poured from her open mouth, even her jaw wracked with spasms. Her orgasm seemed to last forever before subsiding.

I felt the stirrings of my own orgasm begin to rush from within, and I gave a loud, long, sharp intake of breath through my gritted teeth. "Don't come yet!!" she pleaded, her eyes now wide even as her body relaxed. I don't know what noises I continued to make as I focused on controlling myself, wanting to bring myself right to the edge. I sucked another long breath in between my teeth and held it, squeezing tightly against the rush of heat and energy rushing up my legs and emanating from my center.

She watched my face in exquisite fascination as I fought against release, her eyes dancing now with what seemed like pure joy and wonder. Her gaze shifted to where I was throbbing and jerking involuntarily, her fingers still working slowly. I was winning the battle, but not without a fight, as I could sense the rush of a small ejaculation course through me. I heard her squeal with delight as I spurted just once, thin and high into the air, splashing down on her bare leg. As she continued to gasp her pleasure in what she was watching, I relaxed my body, signaling the moment was over.

"Oh my God, Ryan, you don't even know what that does to me, how much I love watching you bring yourself that close, the noises you make, how much it turns me on to watch your face tense up... how hot it makes me to watch your come spurt out of your cock and splash all hot onto my leg..."

"Fffuck," was all I could whisper. I watched in amazement as she swirled a finger over the wet spot on her thigh before bringing it back between her legs, rubbing it slowly against her as the fingers of her other hand slid languidly in and out.

"Mmmmm, I love rubbing your come all over my pussy..." Every time she turned the heat up with her talk, I couldn't resist turning it even higher.

"I wish you could feel me spurt my hot come over your ass after I fucked you hard from behind," I offered confidently.

Her fingers attacked furiously again as she wailed a long moan. "God, Ryan, I want that so bad!! I want to feel you explode all over my ass!"

"I want to watch you make yourself come again," I stated firmly. "I want to watch while you imagine me shooting my hot come all over your ass, spurting over your pussy, dripping down..."

"Ohhhh, fffuck!!!" she wailed.

"Yeah?" I asked aggressively, losing control. "You want me to feel me erupt all over you from behind? You want to feel me spurt hot and wet all over swollen pussy??!"

"Ohhh, Ryan, yessss!!! I want to feel your come dripping down my pussy so much!!" she cried, sliding three fingers in easily and deeply while her body started to convulse as she rubbed frantically. Her eyes were closed and I simply watched her for a moment, marveling at her sexuality. She had just finished a mind-blowing orgasm and already she was moments away from another one. I felt an incredible sense of power being able to bring her to multiple orgasms with just my words. I realized with a start that we were almost at my exit and while she continued to attend to herself, oblivious, I cut across several lanes and up toward the light at the end of the ramp.

"Mmmm, yea you do!" I said forcefully. "I bet you love imagining using your mouth to clean me up afterwards... taking my throbbing cock in your mouth... tasting yourself on me as you lick and suck up every last drop of my come..."

"Unnnnhhhhh, God, Ryan, I'm gonna come again!!!" she cried. "Don't stop!"

"I want to feel your mouth around me while you fuck your pussy with your fingers!!" I said raunchily. "I want to feel your lips wrapped tight around my cock when you come!!" I reached for her head to pull her aggressively toward my lap, although I hadn't needed to—she was already repositioning herself so that she could reach me with her lips. What she did next almost brought me to a premature climax.

As she adjusted her body and began to lower her mouth, she withdrew one hand from beneath her skirt, fingers dripping from her first orgasm, and began slipping and sliding them all over my shaft until I was glistening with her wetness. Then, as she plunged her fingers back in and began thrusting vigorously, she swallowed me as deeply into her mouth as she ever had, her tongue running fluidly all over me, her other hand gripped tightly around the base, her moans confirming how much she was enjoying herself. "Yeahh?? You like tasting your wet pussy on my hard cock?" She whimpered in response and the hum vibrated through my shaft and down into my balls, enveloping me in ecstasy. I could feel the efforts of her fingers all the way through her body to her mouth, hardly able to believe the pleasure I felt.

I had reached the stoplight at the end of the off ramp and had to stop before making the turn toward my place, and I used the break to focus my attention on her. I reached over to where her skirt was hiked up high over her leg and hip and began to rub and knead her butt firmly.

"MMMM, you like thinking of my cock all throbbing and dripping after I come? Maybe running it over your tits? Maybe sliding it along your ass?" Although I hadn't thought it possible, the intensity of her moans increased. She spluttered against me, almost choking on her own gasps. I continued to reach around her hip, pulling and squeezing, unable to reach to where her fingers were frantically, noisily thrusting in and out with wet slaps. But that wasn't my goal.

"Yeahh, you want that???" I demanded as my fingers extended over the smooth skin of her ass, spreading her open, thrilling to the feel of her humming moans around me. "You want to feel my hard cock dripping over your ass after you've collapsed face down on the desk... sliding it over your pussy after we've both come so hard...rubbing it everywhere..." I found her soft, puckering opening and pushed a finger against its taught resistance and continued, "Pushing the dripping tip into your tight ass..."

She opened her mouth wide around me to cry out a long, muffled "Ohhhhmmpphhuck!!" before clamping her lips tight around me and sucking hard. I could feel her orgasm building as her muscles tensed around the tip of my finger, and then she exploded in violent spasms, wildly moaning in a loud, pulsing rhythm around my shaft. Her fingers coiled tightly around me to support herself from collapsing while she rubbed furiously under her skirt. Saliva gushed from around her lips and dripped down over her hand as each moan pushed her hot breath over me, engulfing me in pleasure. I applied a little more pressure with my finger, thrilling in each contraction as her orgasm continued in wave after wave.