The Long, Hot Night

Story Info
Molly & Dane learn about their new neighbors.
2.7k words
4.39
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those nights when the hours passed so slowly. "Early to bed..." just did not apply here. It was hot and sticky, even with the air conditioning full blast. Molly could not get comfortable. It didn't seem to bother Dane at all, he slept on, snoring and flopping about the king size bed, taking up the space of three men. She gently pushed him away, moved him to his side, put a pillow behind him, but none of it worked tonight. Finally, Molly got out of bed and decided to take a cold shower, hoping to lower her body temperature and maybe be able to sleep.

The water felt so good, cascading from the old-fashioned, generous shower head. This was something she would miss when they finally went back home. All the newer showers had those economical water saver devices, allowing only a trickle of spray. As she stood under the deluge, she reflected that this was just one of the advantages of house sitting for their friends. The master bedroom had a huge walk-in shower with a water spray to get lost in. In the first few days here, they had spent inordinate amounts of time in here, doing all sorts of playful sexual activities, enjoying the freedom and adventure. Molly thought momentarily of waking Dane to join her, but he would just start complaining again about the month ending and having to return to their cramped apartment. It was the first thing that had ever come between them.

They were slightly out of sync now, not even making love anymore, something that had never happened. Molly tried to remember the last time she and Dane had spent time together, loving each other, but all she could remember was the little undercurrent of dissatisfaction that consumed Dane. He didn't see this as a wonderful present that they had been given. They had spent nearly a month house sitting for their newly affluent friends in Alabama, staying at their luxurious beach house and enjoying the life of entitled beach bums. Both of their jobs traveled easily. Dane could make websites anywhere and her freelance assignments had a whole new voice. Her series about living the life of leisure had been a hit with her yuppy readers, and her editor wanted even more stories about living among the elite. They had one week left before the Bolangers came home and their adventure would end. Molly was trying to write as much as possible, soaking up the lifestyle so her column could reflect it accurately.

The water felt marvelous and Molly soaped up a sponge with her favorite vanilla scent and washed her body, feeling awake and revived. She shampooed her long hair, playing with it, piling it on her head and making fancy sudsdos. Finally, she felt she could once again breathe and she turned off the water. She dried her hair and wrapped herself in a large, thick bath sheet. As she passed Dane, she saw that he had spread out even more, taking up almost every inch of space in the huge bed. Quickly deciding that she was not ready for sleep now, she continued toward the kitchen.

God, she loved this house! One entire wall was glass, looking out at the ocean, the waves below crashing onto the private beach. The house was located at the end of a very long drive, making it wonderfully private. The nearest neighbor was to the north, another large beach house, built at a lower level, but a good distance away. Molly went to the kitchen, opening the fridge and removing a bottle of wine she had cooled earlier. She poured herself a glass and stood in the darkened room, sipping it and feeling the coolness of the glass against her cheek. She dropped her towel, running the glass over her neck, chest and then, down to her breasts. Her nipples hardened immediately, puckering and growing tight. She held the wineglass to her breast, enjoying her body's response. It still sometimes amazed her how ready her body was to respond.

She had been a late bloomer, and had only been with one man before Dane. As she sipped her wine, Molly thought about her University days. She was the only girl in her college rooming house still a virgin. She wanted to save herself, at least that had been the plan. But one by one, her roomies got boyfriends, and those boyfriends stayed the night, and those nights had been full of moans and bumping beds. She wanted to know what it was that made them all so happy. She wanted HER headboard to bump in the night, HER moans to keep others awake. Then Molly met Bruce.

Ah, Bruce. Forever after known as "Bruce, the Pervert". Her first lover. She didn't know it when they started dating, but he should have been the poster child for what NOT to do the first time you have sex. Molly still regretted choosing him. He was older and wiser, in college on the GI Bill. She thought he would know what to do, what went where, and why. Instead, he had been rough and hurried and very self-involved. It wasn't until later that she learned what a selfish lover he had been. She just knew that it hurt horribly and that she was so embarassed by it all. Afterwards, while he showered, she had dressed and escaped his apartment, walking home, sure everyone who saw her knew what she had been doing. She vowed, on the long walk to her own apartment, that she was finished with sex forever, that it was not worth the indignity and pain.

Molly got the nickname of Ice Maiden through the rest of her college years. Any time she was tempted to try again, she would remember the disaster that had been Bruce and pull away. Sometimes she felt she would spend the rest of her life in a loveless, sexless existence. But it was only a few years later, while working at her first job as a correspondent, that she met Dane and he had been able to break through her defenses and lead her slowly and gently into a loving relationship. Now they had been together nearly three years and Molly was quite happy with him. They seemed to fit well together, enjoying the same things and loving and supporting each other. Dane also showed her the ways of sex and changed her mind about lovemaking. So the time had flown, they were happy and in love and content with their life. When her pal, Winona, offered her the house sitting deal, Molly quickly accepted, knowing that Dane would love it as much as she did.

Now their time was nearly over. She had received an e-mail from Winnie, stating they would be home in about four days and couldn't wait to just relax in their own house. Molly felt the stirring of tears, sadness for losing this wonderful lifestyle, sadness about returning to their own tiny apartment, sadness over the rift with Dane. She poured more wine, once again running the cool glass over her skin. She felt so restless. She needed something, but was not sure what it was. Her reverie was interrupted as she looked out the northern window, and noticed a light flickering in the neighboring house. She moved closer to the window, mildly curious if everything was all right over there.

She watched as more lights flickered, finally able to make out the form of a woman moving through the room, apparently lighting candles. Each candle gave her a clearer view of the room, and the woman busily lighting them. Molly saw a young woman, about her age, wearing a light summer dress, blonde hair clipped up off her neck. She was swaying in time to music that Molly could only imagine. She, too, held a wine glass, sipping it and then lighting more candles. The room glowed with eerie light. Finally, she stopped and just twirled slowly, admiring her handiwork. Molly stood quietly in her own kitchen, watching the scene unfold before her. Just then, a man entered the room and went to the woman, holding her close. They kissed. Molly watched, feeling the desire between the two, feeling her own desire re-awaken. The couple danced, closely, barely moving, joined along their bodies and by their lips. His hands spanned her back as he held her near, his lips washing over hers.

Molly watched as the man began to slowly undress her, helping to remove the gauzy dress and tossing it on a chair. Now the woman danced in her pretty, shiny lingerie. Molly could not make out the color, but she could see it glow against the woman's skin. They stopped moving, just standing together and smiling at each other. Then the dance resumed, so slowly, so enticingly.

Molly took a moment to walk to the bedroom and quickly wake Dane. She was so comfortable in her own nakedness that she forgot she wore no clothing. Molly leaned to kiss him, whispering his name. She held her finger to her lips and took his hand, guiding him into the dark kitchen and to the window. He immediately took in the scene in the house below them. Molly poured some wine for him as he pulled himself onto the counter and positioned himself to enjoy the couple. Molly moved between his legs, resting her hips against the cool tile, and sipped her wine as she admired her neighbors. They were still dancing, and the clothes seemed to be melting off their attractive bodies. Now, she was in her pretty bra and panties and he was in a bikini brief. They danced together beautifully, moving with practiced skill. Her small hands moved slowly up and down his back, caressing the flesh with sensual gentleness.

Behind her, Dane was touching Molly. His fingers moved slowly into her long hair, combing it with his fingers, pulling it lightly back from her face. His hands slid to her cheeks, gently tracing the delicate bones he found there, his fingertips so soft on her skin. She leaned back against his chest, her face turned up to his, and Dane gave her upside down kisses on her forehead, nose and mouth. They murmured enjoyment, and then quickly turned back to the drama unfolding before them. Dane's legs were around Molly, holding her against him as they watched the loving couple across the way. They were still dancing, but so slowly that movement was nearly non-existent. They were kissing and caressing each other with such tenderness, yet obvious desire, that Molly felt an ache deep in her pinkness. Again, she thought of how long it had been since she and Dane had made love, and thought how very much she missed it.

Below them, the couple was now naked and moving slowly against each other, still kissing and touching. His cock was massive, standing straight out from his flat belly. She was entranced by it, her fingers stroking it and slowly making love to it. The woman fell to her knees, her mouth seeking his cock, and pulling it deep into her throat. His back arched and he began thrusting into her willing mouth, moving slowly and deeply with each stroke. She appeared to enjoy it. Her hands circled his body, holding his ass cheeks and pulling him even closer. His head tilted back and his mouth opened, Molly could almost hear his moans. Behind her, she could feel Dane's cock hardening and pressing against her bare back. His hands moved down to her chest, his fingers lightly floating over her breasts, just a gossamer touch on that delicate skin.

The couple moved again. The candles flickered, but Molly and Dane could see clearly what they were doing. The woman leaned over, her head on the back of the sofa, while the man held her hips and moved closer. His enormous cock was poised at her pussy, which couldn't quite be seen. Molly found herself holding her breath, waiting for him to introduce his massive dick into the woman. Instead, the man dropped to his knees, his hands on her thighs, spreading her legs farther apart, Then he buried his face there, at the juncture of her legs, his head moving slowly. The woman raised her face from the sofa and turned to him, speaking and smiling. Her legs moved even further apart, inviting him to stay deep within her needy pussy. Then the man stood, and, quickly, his cock disappeared between her legs, and his groin became flush with her ass. He held her hips and stood very still, as if allowing her time to become accustomed to his girth. Her head turned again, looking back at him. Her hands were clasped on the sofa cushions, her eyes tightly closed as he pulled his cock nearly out of her, and then rammed it back in place. She grimaced, then leaned farther into the sofa, raising her ass, welcoming him into her heat. Repeatedly, he thrust into her, seemingly able to continue forever. Just when Molly thought one of them would have to come, the man pulled his cock from the woman and dropped again to his knees, his head returning to her pussy lips. Before long, the woman stiffened and her mouth opened, and she cried out. At least, so clearly and carefully were Molly and Dane watching, they thought the scream was tangible. As the orgasm moved through her, the man stopped thrusting and stood very still, his hands gripping her hips. His convulsive movements and facial expressions indicated that, he too, was coming. Afterward, he leaned forward and kissed the woman's back, moving his lips slowly up her spine as he pulled her up against him. He remained inside her as he held her close, his arms encircling her body. When her body could hold him no longer, she turned in his arms, kissing his mouth and wrapping her short arms around his neck. They walked together around the sofa and disappeared from sight, snuggled together.

Molly stood so still, entranced by the scene just enacted before her. She wanted Dane so much, but she wasn't sure if he would ever want her again. It had been so long, so lonely, these last few days.

She felt him lift her hair and begin to kiss her neck. She shivered slightly from the exquisite sensation. His lips moved down her skin, and she moved slightly away from him to give him access. She felt him jump from the counter and stand behind her, his erect cock pressing against her. His lips continued, moving down to her sensitive lower back, and still he continued. He lowered to his knees, pushing her against the counter, kissing his way down her ass, licking and nipping her skin. She leaned forward, offering her ass to him, offering anything he might want. What he wanted was her sweet rosebud. His wet, hot tongue dragged across it, over and over, long, wide strokes that caused her to ache even more. He reached for his wine, taking a sip and then licking her again, this time his tongue cool and tingly.

He made a tongue point and slipped it into her tiny opening, moving it slowly, allowing her body to become used to the invasion. He turned his head back and forth, causing his tongue to make circles on that most tender flesh. His cool fingers searched for her slit, moving inside and claiming her clit, flicking it and making it throb to life. She could feel his head, the rhythm he set up and her hips began to meet his face, urging him deeper and deeper.

His fingers continued their work, making her clit tighten and swell. Her legs locked in position, and her entire pussy began to spasm around him. He could feel her contractions against his tongue and continued to fuck her ass as she cried his name repeatedly. As her spasms slowed, so did his ministrations, until he was gently licking her as before. Dane slowly lowered Molly into his lap and held her close, telling her how much he loved her.