The Long Journey Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

"Damn...were we ever going to cum???

It seemed Dee and I were destined not to orgasm in the Caribbean after all! I put my aching cock back into my trousers and walked over to Dee, taking her by the hand. She was standing there dumbfounded. Let me tell you, Dee is not used to having people stop before she cums! I shook hands with the black dude,

"Nice show man" I said, and then thanked the ladies before leading Dee off along the beach back to our hotel.

As we walked, Dee laughed and I responded by cuddling her and laughing too.

"What a way to start our holiday?" she said!

"I know" I said, wasn't that fucking horny?? Only problem is, I think I have a bad case of blue balls honey - can you help me there?" I said.

"We'll see" said Dee, as she licked her lips and let go of my hand, walking slightly ahead of me wiggling that incredible ass in her mini as we entered the hotel foyer.

Dee: The sex scene on the beach and that incredible black guy's tongue had made me very horny. In fact, I was dying to cum. He'd left me high and dry and it was frustrating the hell out of me. Steve too had a bad case of blue balls and I knew he was dying to spurt his hot cum in my throat as soon as possible. We entered the hotel foyer and climbed into the elevator. Our room was on the fourth floor. The elevator stopped at the second floor, and a sexy looking young couple got in.

"Going down"? asked the guy.

"Actually no" I said, then without thinking, added, "But I am hoping to be in about five minutes."

I gulped at the forwardness of my comment. Steve slapped my ass as the young couple giggled.

"Man...I'd sure love to watch that!" said the guy.

"Me too" said his short but very pretty young wife.

"Well" said Steve, "Our room's on the fourth floor and I'd be glad to have you watch me fuck my hot wife. We've come all the way from Australia and we're dying to cum."

We introduced ourselves as the elevator reached our floor and we all got out.

"I'm Dee, and this is my hubby Steve."

"Howdy, my name is Rick, and this is my new wife Kelly. We're on our honeymoon. What about you guys?"

It was clear from their accents that they were americans.

"No, we've been married sixteen years!" I told them.

"Wow" said Kelly, that's great!! I hope we look as much in love and as sexy as you two when we've been married that long.."

"Thanks" said Dee, "that's a lovely thing to say! Judging by your looks honey, I don't think there'll be a problem there! If you fuck half as good as you look then you and Rick will be still doing it like rabbits when you're our age!"

Steve: Dee was really forward in the elevator and when we all got out, Rick and Kelly followed us to our room. I was really horny and was already half hard. I knew I wanted to cum, and fucking my gorgeous wife Dee was high on my agenda. mind you, watching Kelly and Rick play as we fucked was also having a fairly distinct impression upon the blood rushing to my cock! When we got inside out room, Dee and I flopped on the bed, and Rick pulled Kelly down and sat on the sofa.

I lay back on the pillows and said, "Well honey...you said you'd be going down in five minutes. Let's see how true to your word you are!"

I reached back and put my hands behind my head, as Dee reached up and rubbed my cock through my pants.

"Mmmm" I moaned, "that's the way honey."

She slowly unzipped me, looking across to Rick and Kelly, eyeballing Rick as she reached inside my pants and slowly released my now throbbing erection. Without even looking in my direction, Dee took my cock in her expert mouth and started to slowly lick my shaft and balls as she watched the young lovers on the other couch. I glanced over and saw that Rick was sitting on the sofa in a similar position to me, and that Kelly had dropped to sit on the floor next to him, and had also released his cock

from his trousers. She was simply stroking him as she watched Dee start to suck and then deep throat my cock. My attention was drawn back to my wife as her head was making me start to really throb in the cock. I held her by the head and started to really fuck her face. Dee was sensational at face-fucking, and this was no exception. I wondered if the performance nature of the scene we were involved in made her suck harder. She was really going to town on my cock as Rick was now also being blown by Kelly. She seemed a little timid at cocksucking, which I put down to her relative youth. As Dee sucked harder and harder, Rick kept jamming his cock deeper and faster into Kelly's mouth, and she started to protest.

I expected Rick to let her go, and back off, but he surprised me by saying "Suck it bitch!" and jammed his cock in further.....making Kelly gag at the invasion of her throat.

It was an incredibly horny scene! Here I was being sucked by my amazingly talented cocksucker of a wife, and watched a young guy jam his cock into this horny young chick just metres away. It proved too much for me, and as I started to cum, Dee moaned and went berserk gulping down my jism and making her delightful slurping and gulping noises as she swallowed all my hot sticky cum.

Dee: I swallowed and licked and slurped on Steve's wonderfully cumming cock, all the while looking at the way Rick was raping Kelly's mouth against her will. It was a very sexy sight, and I loved it. I reached down and frigged my clit as I licked Steve's cock clean after he had cum in my mouth. My tongue was making sexy swirling circles on his sticky, glistening shaft. Rick started to cum and yelled....loud...as Kelly whimpered and gagged...obviously not enjoying the massive load of hot cum spurting down her inexperienced throat. She coughed and spluttered as Rick let her head go.

"OOOoooooh baby...that was the best!" said Rick.

"Bastard" Kelly spat back, and slapped his face before walking to the bathroom and rinsing her face.

I was totally turned on, but felt a little sorry for the gorgeous little woman. I left my pussy alone and followed her into the bathroom.

"Are you ok?" I asked, my hand rubbing her shoulder gently.

"I guess so" said Kelly. "It's just that I haven't swallowed cum before, and Rick was really rough. I wanted to please him but I was scared and he was choking me."

"I know honey" I said in reply, "Why don't we pay those bastards back for a little while and give them a bad case of blue balls for being so nasty?"

We giggled together as we rinsed our mouths and planned our little surprise!

We both undressed totally in the small bathroom, leaving on only our shoes. Kelly had a thick black patch of pubic hair, her clitoris invisible behind the curls. I showed her my clean pussy - with it's clearly exposed lips and clit, and she said,

"Can I have mine the same as you?"

I smiled and reached for my makeup bag. Fifteen minutes later she was clean as a whistle, and the whole experience had made us both horny for each other. We grabbed a bottle of baby oil, then returned to the main room of the suite where the two guys were chatting and sharing a beer as they sat on the lounge chair and couch. I sat down on the other couch, as Kelly began to put our plan into action. She went to the stereo, and turned the music up. Then she walked sexily to the middle of the room, and faced away from the guys. She snapped her head back, glancing over her shoulder sexily, and winked at them both, before putting a finger into her mouth and simulating cocksucking! It was a very sexy pose, and my hand wandered again to my itching clit. Slowly she raised the baby oil bottle until it was above her head in front of her hidden boobs. She let a few drops drip down onto her tits and stomach, before reaching up and cupping her slippery boobs and rubbing them all over sexily. She was being a really good tease, and the boys attention was focussed purely on the little vixen giving herself pleasure in the centre of the room. She turned around and revealed that her nipples were really hard. Looking beautiful and shiny in the dimly lit room, she proceeded to cover herself totally in baby oil. She was totally shimmering and it was too much for me.

Steve: Dee suddenly got off the chair where she was sitting and approached the shiny Kelly. Without saying a word they kissed. I got rock hard as I watched Dee's tongue snake it's way inside the young Kelly's mouth, her hands gently rubbing and playing with the oil covered ass cheeks of this wonderful young minx! Together they looked awesome. Slick oil covered bodies highlighted by the downlights in the room. They kissed and rubbed and fingered and played together. As their tongues entwined, Dee's fingers found Kelly's clit and proceeded to rub it in the sexy way I have seen many times when wanting to make another woman cum. I glanced over and noticed that Rick was hard again, his hand pumping his shaft for all he was worth. I knew better than to get to excited just yet........there would be much more to cum if I knew my wife!

I was right. Dee dropped to her knees, her hands dwelling on the sensational breasts of the young woman in her control. She parted Kelly's thighs and began licking and sucking her clit. Kelly threw her head back and moaned as she took Dee by the ears and pushed her whole cunt forward in an attempt to get better sensation from the older woman's talented tongue. Kelly began to quiver, and I suspected she was starting to orgasm. I was right. Within seconds the room went crazy! On the couch nearby cum spurted out of Rick's cock and into the air despite the fact he had cum about 45 minutes earlier. It was a great sight! Meanwhile, on the carpet Dee was thrashing her head around, her tongue buzzing madly across Kelly's orgasming cunt! Kelly was squeaking and squealing in an a amazing way as he gorgeous boobs jiggled and shook with every contraction. It was fucking horny let me tell you!! I needed to cum again, and so I walked over to the girls, glancing back to see if Rick would protest. He didn't. I took this as an "OK" and so moved in behind his horny young wife who was just coming down from a wonderfully sexy orgasm my wife had just given her. Without hesitation, I kissed Kelly on the neck and pushed my cock inside her wet cunt from behind. Dee stood up as she watched me enter the young woman. I almost reached bottom on the first push, but withdrew and then slammed my cock back in the second thrust, reaching bottom and forcing Kelly to stand up on tippy toes to accept my full length. Dee was kissing her and fondling her boobs as we got into a nice rhythm of fucking together. Out of nowhere I realised that Rick was behind Dee. I'd been concentrating on fucking his little wife, and had noticed that the young stud had in fact already achieved his third erection for the night!!! Man was I jealous! Anyway, without hesitation, he too took Dee from behind, her eyes locking on mine as he pushed his cock inside her. Now THIS was horny!! I was fucking Kelly from behind, as Dee and Kelly tongue kissed and fondled each other. Rick was behind Dee fucking her at the same time, the four of us in a sensational fuck chain! I wish I'd remembered the video camera.....for this would have made my all-time best fuck scene for sure!

We all fucked for about ten minutes in this position, when Kelly suddenly dropped her head down to Dee's stomach and began to scream....

"OOooh I'm cummimmmmmmming agaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiinn" as she bucked and fucked and squeezed my cock like nothing I have felt in ages!

I grabbed her boobs from behind and jammed my cock in deep, filling her with my cum at the very moment she stopped convulsing in orgasmic delight. I pumped a good load directly into her womb and just had time to relax when I noticed that Rick too was cumming. He had Dee by the hair and was forcing his hips into her like a jackhammer, her boobs shaking in the delightful way only natural tits do when their owner is being fucked. Dee went ballistic and thrashed as her own orgasm took over, the very moment Rick emptied a large deposit into her cunt. Wow.........it was sensational and was the perfect start to our long journey!!! There would me lots more to cum!

Part 2

Dee: The night with Rick and Kelly was a great beginning to our caribbean vacation. However, it paled into significance three nights later when Steve and I ventured out into the club scene. During the day we had gone shopping - my second favourite thing! I was in the mood for dancing and had seen many of the local and tourist women wearing these amazingly short and sexy little mini skirts with tassles on them. Steve took me shopping and we managed to find several shops that sold them. Unable to make up my mind between the skin tight red one and the slightly looser fit black one that was shorter, I bought them both! I chose to wear the red skin tight one that night. On top I wore a black lycra singlet that hugged my boobs and allowed my nipples to show through even when they weren't excited and erect! On my feet I wore my new sandals, the ones with the five inch heels and the ankle straps. I loved them and so did Steve.

The bar was great. It had a reggae feel to it and was full of a mixture of tourists and locals, and we immediately felt at ease in the 'island' decor. We were both thirsty so we chose a small cubicle towards the rear of the club and I sat down. Steve went to the bar to get our drinks and I took the opportunity to scan the crowd more closely. There were several women in the skirts like the red one I was wearing, and they all looked hot. I knew I had made the right choice. A few of the tourist women were obviously attached, dancing with their husbands and boyfriends. There seemed to be about fifteen to twenty women who were dancing with other women, and I presumed they were friends who had come out dancing together. The men were also a nice mixture. About half the men were white, and in general were wearing the light summer casual look pants and shirts that were popular here in the caribbean. The remaining guys were black natives I guessed, and wore sandals, shorts or pants, and mainly singlet tops and t-shirts, exposing their lovely black arms and chests! I have always been a 'pecs' freak and this was chest heaven for me!

Steve returned and offered me a wonderful looking cocktail.

"Pina colada" he said, "your favourite cocktail. Here's to the caribbean" he toasted as he raised his rum and coke.

"And here's to our next adventure in paradise" I replied, sipping the deliciously creamy drink before me.

We chatted and finished our first drink before venturing out onto the dance floor for the first time that evening. Steve and I were twirling up a storm to the reggae beat. I loved Bob Marley, and his epic 'No woman no cry' began to play, so we hugged close and then danced a slow romantic style till the song finished and we kissed deeply right there on the floor. As we broke the kiss and headed towards our seats, I noticed two young dark men whispering in my direction as they sipped on beers. I smiled and resumed my seat, chatting to Steve once more. After fifteen minutes or so, I felt like another drink, so I stood up and headed for the bar.

"My shout this time" I said as I walked towards the now very crowded bar.

As we'd been talking and kissing at our table, I hadn't noticed just how many people had come in since we had arrived, but the place was now really jumping.As I stood in line, I was gradually being squashed in the crowd waiting for service at the bar. I kept looking forward, trying to plan the quickest route to another cocktail. Suddenly I felt a hand on my ass! Yes, there it was, fingers slowly rubbing the shiny tight skirt I was wearing. Damn it felt good!

Now THIS was an unexpected but HORNY surprise!! here I was, waiting in line for a drink, people everywhere, and someone was feeling me up! Determined to take control of the situation as I always liked to do, I slowly moved my head around until I could see the culprit in the mirror at the end of the bar. Sure enough, as I glanced around, I noticed the face of a young but very tall dark skinned man behind me. His arm was angled forward, but that was all I could see in the mirror.

"Hmmmm" I thought, "I wonder how far this guy will go?"

Without hesitating, I pushed back slowly, my ankles rolling in my heels allowing my butt to slowly press back against the hand that was still slowly rubbing my ass cheek. He must have enjoyed my response, because I heard him utter a soft but deep moan before his hand squeezed and rubbed me even harder. Again I pushed back harder, the sensation of being felt up by this black stud in this crowded bar getting to me.

I was snapped out of my horny fun by the barman, "What can I get you pretty lady?" he asked in that drawl all natives have down here.

"Pina colada and a beer thanks" I managed to say, my as rubber momentarily stopped arousing my ass! After paying for my drinks, I picked them up and turned to face my ass marauder. He was way younger than I expected, but had a nice short haircut and looked very handsome.

"Excuse me" I said as I made my way past him. "My pleasure ma'am" he smiled as I again felt his hand brush my ass as I headed back to the table to give Steve his drink.

"Man it's crowded in here now" said Steve.

"I'll say!" said I as we sipped on our new drinks.

"Some young stud felt me up as I was trapped in the queue at the bar!" I told him, pretending to be shocked.

"And I bet you slapped his face and abused him as usual?" said Steve in that sexy sarcastic voice I love so much.

"Well actually it was kind of horny" I admitted, my eyes twinkling as I took the straw into my thirsty mouth and sipped once more on the delightful cocktail before me. Finishing our drinks, we again moved to the dancefloor, where I noticed the young man who had been rubbing my ass. He was dancing with a lovely looking dark woman and they were awesome movers. I watched them almost jealously as they writhed and shook to the jazz music that had temporarily replaced the caribbean beat. Three songs later I was horny as hell. Dancing does that to me all the time, and this was no exception. I excused myself from Steve, and told him I'd grab us another drink on the way back from the ladies room. He nodded in agreement before a middle aged white woman cut in and asked him to dance. I smiled and headed off, keen to pee!

As I came back into the bar and dancefloor area, I noticed that Steve was enjoying himself dancing with the lady. She was not his type, and I felt totally secure in our marriage, but I could see Steve was having a great time, so I headed back to the bar to grab those new drinks. This time the crowd at the bar was massive. I could hardly see the barmen as I moved into the line and waited to be served. I inched forward until I was squashed between people again. I was about four people from the front of the bar, and there must have been about three or four rows of people behind me. I was feeling rather sandwiched in and getting hot, when I felt it again! A hand on my ass. Assuming it to be the same guy as before, I snapped my head around ready to give him a mouthful. Luckily for me I hesitated a moment, because the owner of the hand on my ass this time was a stunning looking white guy wearing an open necked white shirt and tight black leather pants. He had dark hair and was a total spunk!

"Do you mind?" I asked, feigning annoyance.

His comeback was lightning fast and horny as hell.

"Not at all, do you?"

I was silenced...as easy as that! I turned back to face the bar and thought I'd call his bluff. I reached back with my red painted nails and raked his cock with my outstretched fingers. I noticed that it was already stirring as I scraped my nails along its shaft. Mmmmmm ...I thought...nice cock.

Suddenly, my hands were grabbed hard by another guy, and I felt my skirt being lifted above the bottom of my thong panties! I turned to look at the guy behind me and he was just grinning. I felt his cock suddenly pressing between the silky covered cheeks of my ass as the second guy held my arms firm. I didn't scream, because it felt damn horny! Here I was, in a club with my husband who was off dancing with another woman. I was in a queue at the bar waiting for a drink, and a stranger's ever hardening cock was gently rubbing its way between my satin thong clad ass cheeks as his friend held me pinned in that position...helpless. I'd never been as hot!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers