The Long Journey Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

The guy who had been holding my arms suddenly let go, and I looked at him as he moved in front of me in the queue. A couple of other people looked across to see what the commotion was, but it was rather well hidden given the darkness of the club and the closeness of the crammed bar. Before too long I felt the guy behind me nudging the head of his cock trying to push my panties to the side and allow him access. I was totally wet at the thought! Guy number two grabbed my hands and placed them both round his waist, my left hand pushed inside his trousers and settling around a second fattening cock! Wow......this was getting VERY horny now. I looked across to see Steve at our table once more. He was alone now and could barely see me. However, I managed a nice smile back at him, knowing that if he could see what was really happening, he'd be over like a shot.

I began a nice rythmn with the two guys. I was stroking the front shaft with my hand and dry humping the cock behind me as he tried to push his cock inside my wet pussy lips. With my left hand, I reached back and fingered myself, pumping two fingers in and out a few times till they were coated with my own juices. Then, making sure noone was really watching us too close, I rubbed the goo all over the cock of the guy behind me, and then parted my legs a little further. The guy must have realised what I was doing, because he suddenly took my panties aside and pushed his cock into my cunt with a moan. I gasped a little as I was entered by this strangers cock in the bar, and the people either side of me turned to see what was happening. They didn't take long to figure it out! I was now being fucked from behind, whilst wanking the guy in front of me, and the two men either side of me anted to get in on the action. Hiding me from view, they each reached in and started to squeeze my hardening nipples through my skimpy top. I was in heaven! You all know how much I love to be played with while fucking, and the exhibitionist nature of this particularly horny fuck was making me reach a climax fast.

Suddenly without warning my hand was covered with the spurting cum of the guy in front of me. The excitement must have been too much, and he came right there in his pants.

He turned and whispered in my ear, "Thanks baby - that was intense!"

"My pleasure," I said in short burst of speech as the thrusting in my pussy got faster and faster right there in the bar queue!

As the guys playing with my nipples squeezed harder, I too climaxed and started to thrash about and moan on the gorgeous cock that was fucking me. I decided to ignore where we actually were and fell into a massive orgasm as it enveloped my whole moaning body right there in line. Just as I started to slow down the convulsions, the cock inside my sopping pussy pulled out and I noticed him wanking as the cum shot onto the floor right next to me! Some actually splashed onto the shoes of a prim looking girl to my right, and she ran off yelling,

"Gross!"

I smiled and giggled as the barman asked me, "What'll you have cutey?"!!

*

Email us with your thoughts.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers