The Long Kiss of Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

"Nooooooooo!" I screamed in agony as the incarnate proved too powerful for Moonwyn and I watched as she was butchered and gutted and decimated by its deadly, sharp wings. My poor Moonwyn's blood rained down on the lake and chunks of her meat splattered the shore. It then turned its attention to Enya'el -- she fired every arrow she had as it charged her, using its wings as a shield, splintering heavenly arrows to kindling. She dived below the incarnate, her mighty wings moving with eerie grace as she evaded her attacker with agility. But the incarnate was relentless and during one of their loops it shot what I could only describe as hot come on the seraphim. The sticky liquid impeded her wings and she struck the ground. The incarnate shot other globs of come around her -- where they struck, the ground erupted and tendrils of dirt and roots sprouted and converged on Enya'el.

I watched as the tentacles entwined her arms and legs and wings. She fought them but they proved even too strong for her divinely inspired power. She attempted a song but a root entered her mouth and moved obscenely in and out of her beautiful lips. The others swiftly slid across her limbs and under her garments. Her tunic tore and her breastplate bent and was discarded. Enya'el's eyes widened as the tentacles almost tenderly moved across her exposed skin, finding the places that would make her moan under different circumstances. Her nipples grew hard despite her resistance. Her eyes closed as the root in her mouth moved more slowly now. Thus exposed she was raised into the air and suspended, spread open and ready to be violated by the incarnate. It landed a few strides from her and walked slowly towards her prostrate form.

"Enough!" I bellowed and my sword was now firmly back in my hand. I gathered the entrails spilled from my stomach and cut through them with a groan. No longer bogged down by those useless appendages of a humanity long ago surrendered in hellish ecstasy, my skin sutchered itself along the fault-lines that were the scars that sanctified me neither as demon or angel, but as something else. Once my skin sealed the scars opened and released the sulphur and incense scented smoke that denoted my new vigour. In my mind's eye, the lost souls that swam the Abyss stopped and listened.

"I am hunter and guardian of the Abyss..." I muttered over and over as blue fire erupted from my scars.

"I am the oncoming storm." Arcs of black lightning ashed what was left of my tunic and armor -- the same arcs bounced off the ground and up my arm, tracing a profile from my feet to the tip of my sword.

"I am the avatar of Wrath." The air rippled as I walked towards the incarnate and Enya'el. I confronted it, naked as the dawn with fire and dark light arcking from me like a star. The incarnate spread its wings to their full and terrible expanse and its organ was suddenly barbed and primed to fuck me into oblivion. My own shaft crackled with electricity and was erect from the excitement of the battle to come. Seizing her chance, Enya'el bit down hard on the root in her mouth -- it trembled and spewed a smelly liquid as she spit what was left of it out of her mouth. She shouted more than sang her incantation and her binds suddenly petrified and exploded in a hail if dust and debris. Thus free she cleared to the opposite shore to rest and allow me the time I needed to end this.

I jumped high into the air and threw my sword at my enemy. It closed its wings and screamed as the blade was only partially deflected and it left a deep gash of molten metal across the incarnate's wings. The beast spread them open in time to see me falling towards it. Light arcked from my scars and pulled me to the incarnate faster than it expected. I landed on its powerful shoulders, steadied myself and grabbed it wings. It tried to shake me off but I held steadfast till I heaved myself backward. The wings popped from their sockets and the incarnate howled in agony as ichor shot like a geyser from those gaping wounds.

Momentum carried me into a back-flip and I landed in front of the mangled incarnate, staring up a it and crackling with terrifying energy. I dropped the wings and waited for it to move. Confused by pain it trembled and stared left and right, the embers in its eyes shifted from one colour to the next. I still waited till I saw Enya'el throw one of her daggers she'd dropped earlier. It crossed the lake and stuck itself in the incarnate's thigh. Enraged, it charged me and I sidestepped it, hooked its arm and flung it into the air. I summoned my sword back to my hand and I cast myself in the air after the incarnate, leaving behind a trail of fire and lightning. I caught up with the incarnate -- it tried to ward me off with its erection but my blade cut it short and I then drove the sword squarely in the incarnate's chest. Ichor jutted from it and my added weight pulled us down. I twisted my body so the beast was beneath me as we fell. We hit the ground with a thunderous ruckus and I pushed my blade till the hilt pinned the squirming and agonizing incarnate. As it flailed I straddled it and took a deep breath -- from my scars fire and lightning was replaced with pools of blood. I raised my arms and moaned as the blood flowed from my reopened wounds and draped the incarnate; each drop sizzled and then washed away a bit of the desecration until we were surrounded with a stinking pool. Weakened but still able to stand, I pulled my sword from the revealed victim of this folly: a delicate looking female angel, almost a sister to Enya'el. I peered over my shoulder and saw her warily fly towards me. Before moving away from the body, I reached into the angel's once magnificent but now devastated chest and removed the heart: the centre of the possession. It dripped with angelic blood, Ichor and my own nether-blood. As Enya'el landed and tentatively crouched near her fallen comrade, I tossed the heart in the air and it floated there.

I blew on the heart and it collapsed in on itself, leaving a swirling mass of organic stew in which I could see a face appear before drowning in the sludge. In the centre a portal had formed that led to the Abyss. I expelled a breath and the portal syphoned the blood from my body and the pool that had stained Heaven. The liquid rose in the air and funneled around me before falling in the portal. I heard an audible groan as the Abyss welcomed a new lost soul, though this one had been wrenched from a living body before being cast to Heaven. This, I would have to investigate. Once the blood was off my body and the ground cleansed, I took my sword and slashed the swirling mass, closing the portal before something else escaped.

Enya'el was standing quietly while I completed my task. She held the destroyed angel in her arms and she was singing a mournful chant and the wind swirled around her and lifted her charge aloft. Over the horizon three shapes approached quickly -- I tightened my hand on my sword till I saw six winged seraphim. Two beautifully sculpted males hoisted their fallen comrade and carried her back where they came while the other dashed left and right at Enya'el's behest. I joined her as we watched the female seraphim gather Moonwyn's remains and drop them near the centre of the lake.

"Your steed has done a great deed," she said as a bright column of green light blasted upwards from the lake and cut a path through the clouds. I saw within it in an image of Moonwyn at various stages of her existence from pony to mare. "This is a monument to honour her life as she brought this blessed lake from strife."

The flying seraphim saluted us and flew after her kin while Enya'el touched my arm. The ridges of my scars trembled as she pressed her forehead to my shoulder -- I felt her hard nipples against my arm. Her wing touched my other shoulder.

"We have both lost many things this night," she whispered to my ear. "What price to pay to make things right."

"The incarnate was an act of willful desecration," I said and the ground beneath us trembled. "Darkest magic triggered this obligation. I have a thirst for blood I would release like a raging flood. But my thoughts of vengeance here have no presence."

"I will lead back to the gateway of the Abyss. I can at least do this."

"With Moonwyn's passing, Enya'el, I have grown weary of Heaven and Hell. But something within me has cracked and I fear how I can react, thus now I must find another means to act."

Suddenly flames burst from my arms, licked Enya'el and she shivered. The flames reached up and coalesced above us and opened to form a ring that descended. Enya'el clung to me as the temperature dropped despite the flames; as the ring passed we witnessed the permanent dusk of the Abyss merge with the eternal sunrise of Heaven which in turn shaded to the cool night of Hell which then melted to the green of Earth; finally all those echoes meshed and eventually dissipated to reveal a vast field and firmament of blue. Around us colour swirled and bubbled and burst; lights flashed as stars erupted into this space before slipping back into whichever realm was theirs. My scars sealed themselves and I closed my eyes while the ripple of the stars' passing washed over me. The fabric of this place vibrated with all the life of everywhere and everywhen else.

"These are... dreams?" Enya'el asked. Goosebumps skipped across her golden flesh; the firmament's swirling colours coalesced and formed a startling array of shapes and silhouettes. Some bodies were flying while others fell; we advanced slowly and walked through various combinations of men and women and denizens as they embraced and fought each other coldly and passionately. Ahead of us a man stood and suddenly grew to the size of a mountain -- above him was an even larger structure descending from between mutating clouds. The Man-Mountain was pulled upwards into a giant cunt that rained its musky juices all over us. A woman danced till her belly burst and a wolf with a flower as a crown jumped from the wound and ate her while she laughed hysterically. Finally, we came to a halt and the apparitions swirled around us like a funnel -- they formed a column that reached upwards and downwards spanning an expanse seemingly as endless as infinity itself.

"I found this place when I travelled without Moonwyn," I said as the column thickened with the Nightmares of Heaven and the Dreams of Hell -- they became entwined with the dreams of men and women. "This is the Parliament of Dreams."

As I spoke, I noticed Enya'el was running her hands over her body, cupping her breasts; she licked her lips and pinched her nipples. Her wings rustled restlessly and reached out to touch me. I felt a shiver course my body and the edges of my scars shook in expectation -- my cock hardened, then the head of the shaft scanned left and right in search of its awakening. Like the snake in the tree of knowledge it was ready to tempt its Eve. I turned to Enya'el and pressed my lips to hers. It was like leather touching silk as our lips mumbled their own blend of prayer and sin. I ran my fingers through her ephemeral hair and the light tips of her feathered wing traced the various shapes formed by my scars. They split open and released a smokey sigh. Enya'el's wing tips slipped in to the crevices and I gasped as they touched the inner cusp of my oblivion.

She moaned as my fingers explored her sides and found the soft flesh beneath her breasts. As our tongues danced I pressed my hands against her ripe nipples -- the scars in my palms were alive as her nubs found their way inside them. The outer ridges vibrated lightly to the delight of her skin and she plunged her kiss deeper in to mine. My whole body seemed to open up to her as her hands and her waist wings caressed my buttocks. The snake between my legs sniffed about the heat from her secret garden and she giggled as her cunt lips kissed its tip. Soon we were a mass of limbs and feathers and smoke as we kissed and caressed our ethereal bodies.

In our passion we had begun to follow the current of the dream forms swirling around us; momentum pulled us apart just to slam us back together, but not before we'd flipped head to toe so that one's mouth was on the other's sex. Again the feeling of leather on silk coursed through us when my lively tongue found its own little patch of heaven -- she sanctified its ministrations with her blessed juices which I drank with a lust I hadn't felt since I walked among the living. My head swooned as she tightened her thighs in response to my tongue-filled offering -- but it was also the attention she lavished upon my cock-snake that inebriated me. I felt her nails dig deep into my buttocks as she aspirated the length of my shaft into her receptive throat. I felt it move within her mouth, sharing the dance she'd had with my tongue a few moments before. Our bodies undulated as we surrendered to waves of pleasure that would have been a sin even had they been experienced in the presence of the Lord himself (if he would have cared). We were in a spin, synchronised with the flow of dreams we travelled; I managed to notice that they had halted their dream similes and appeared to watch us intently.

But I quickly forgot their observance when I felt Enya'el's tongue slither down my cock, across my engorged balls, through the crack of my ass, up across my back until it found my mouth. She pumped my cock with one part of her appendage and assisted me in her pleasuring with the other. I concentrated on her swollen clit and lips while she fucked herself with her tongue, pumping me at the same time. Suddenly, her skin grew translucent and her golden glow erupted, blinding me with her climax.

The force of her orgasm would have blown us into the dream flow had her tongue and my cock not been anchoring us together. She spread her wings and stabilised us. The flow pushed us together and we shared a more classic embrace as my cock found her cunt and they willingly merged. At the same time, we came to the nexus of the dream flow and broke out above a veritable ocean of dreamy fantasies. Enya'el wrapped her legs and her wings around my body while I thrust my cock deep in her moistness. With each thrust the snake moved left and right and up and down. Though I was captivated by our pleasure, I saw that the dream figures had engaged in sexual combinations that either mirrored or warped what Enya'el and I were doing.

We tumbled and twirled as our sighs and grunts echoed off the dreamers. But our sounds were drowned in the sexual chorus of the many sleepers whose dreams we invaded. While I thrusted and Enya'el bucked her hips in response, I knew that they all had us in their dreams and our influence triggered this erotic turbulence. But that thought was put aside as the snake in the garden moved and Enya'el's cunt walls tried to capture its elusive pleasure hunt. Her muscles tapered against my snake and I knew it was soon time for me to surrender to the pleasure of the fucking. A manifestation of lightning erupted from my scars and I moaned and Enya'el stiffened as the bolts ricocheted between us. Above the sea of orgiastic dreamers we began to crackle and shine as the lightning engulfed us in its blue hue. I felt my cock straighten and within the ball of lightning I fucked an angel till she creamed her pleasure with a song that would bring sunshine to Hell. My cock pulsed and I erupted with come and fire deep within her womb -- my offering triggered an onslaught of fire and lightning and smoke and blood that built from my open scars. When I reached the apex of my orgasm, the pressure fissured the ball of lightning and shockwaves of Abyssian energy spread across the dreamers and a tidal wave of orgasms rippled within dreams to then emerge in the various realms. All who slept in Heaven, Hell, and Earth came with a resounding thunder that pulled them from dreams to wakefulness. The dream images shattered as the sleepers awoke -- amidst the floating pieces of nighttime fantasies Enya'el and I held each other as the aftermath of our orgasms slowly dissipated.

In the stillness of the place of dreams, Enya'el kissed me and spread her wings to take flight. I opened my hand and the fabric of the place split and the seraphim who had embraced my rage and darkness returned to her bright Heaven.

I stood, quiet and surrounded by the emptiness of the dreamless till in the distance I saw a figure coming towards me at great speed. The black dot soon grew to fill the vast void -- it was the face of a woman. Her features sharpened; her eyes were still green, her skin still pale and her hair still as jet black as the desolation of the Abyss.

"Lily," I whispered.

"Gabriel," her voice thundered. "I need you..."

(to be concluded)

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers
12