The Long Pull: Friendly Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

"Ha ha." The customer laughed sarcastically. "Pumpkin really is that popular, isn't it?"

From her vantage point in her car, she saw the redheaded woman in the distance turn in place, her two erections standing out from her like the two fingers in a peace sign.

"Whoa." The customer gasped.

"What, you thought I was joking?"

She bit her thumbnail. "I've got a special order, if you think you can fit it in. I want two pumpkin coffees, but you and whoever else is working suck them both out of her."

"Uhhhh..." Berri said uncertainly. She looked at the security camera footage of the drive-thru. Cars almost surrounded the little shop. "The line's too big to take a request right now. Come back later, and we can do it."

"OK." The woman drove off.

"We can do what?" Said Enola, sliding past January, as there were no customers at the walk-up counter.

"She wanted both of us to suck off January, but the line's too long right now."

"You promising that I'll do something without asking me first?" Enola said.

"Well, I was going to run it by you--"

Enola cut her off. "Well, if we aren't asking permission, then I guess I can just do this."

She put her hand behind Berri's head and kissed her on the lips.

"Like you need to ask to do this." Berri purred, as they kissed a little longer.

A new car pulled up, and the driver didn't interrupt them for a while. When they finally broke apart, the driver ordered a peppermint coffee.

"I'll get it." Enola said. But rather than reaching for her belt, she took a firm hold of Berri's cock and gave it a few tugs. Her other hand reached across to the register to collect a generous blob of clear gel from a nearby hand pump.

"That's not lube; that's hand sanitizer." Berri said rapidly, as the cupped palm full of gel approached her cock.

"Why do you have this up here?" Enola rubbed the wad of sanitizer between her hands, just to get rid of it. "What, you use it every time you whack it?"

"What? Money's dirty."

This customer had to settle for the spectacle of Berri making the peppermint coffee alone. The next customer was luckier, permitted to watch as Enola, hands now empty and perfectly sanitized, clutched around Berri's cock and jerked it off while kissing Berri's cheek. Berri moaned breathlessly as Enola gently... ever so gently... closed her hand around Enola's throat. She wasn't choking or restricting Berri at all, but the contact did bring a strong blush to Berri's face anyway.

When she knew Berri was getting close, she brought her mouth around Berri's earlobe and gently held it between her teeth, tugging down the slightest bit.

The reaction was as immediate as flipping down a light switch. Berri pinched her eyes shut and let out a squeal higher in pitch than she meant to. Her cup filled with hot semen, as they each used their free hand to keep Berri steady on her feet so she wouldn't fall over.

When Berri's senses returned to her, she looked at the slightly shallow volume of what she produced this time.

"Oh, gosh. We got so carried away, I never selected a flavor." Berri said. "What did you want again?"

The customer reiterated their previously ignored request of a blueberry muffin coffee, a flavor subtly distinct from normal blueberry coffee.

"Alright, while we make this, I'll get rid of this." Enola pressed the proper button. She shook a bit as the belt delivered the formula to where it needed to go, and Enola started whacking with one hand and sipping Berri's mistake, not letting it go to waste. "You want a sip?" Enola offered.

"I don't know. I've never had my own without a FLAVOR."

Berri shouted the last word as Enola pressed a button on Berri's belt and blueberry concentrate flowed unexpectedly into her rear. Her cock became stiff almost immediately, with the accompanying rush in her heartbeat.

"I bet you want a sip now..." Enola moved the cup to Berri's mouth. Berri managed to release the lower lip she was biting to put out her tongue. Enola painted a ribbon of come on Berri's tongue like frosting a fancy strudel.

The management at Bukoffee encouraged their baristas to be as familiar with as many of the flavors as possible. This small fluctuation in the product was calculated into the yield levels of the concentrate cartridges. Thus, the baristas had essentially unlimited access to flavored coffee. Berri had taken advantage of this many times... sometimes not even bothering to dirty a cup to try out the flavors. Having now tasted her emissions, unadulterated by extracts and other funny business...

The uncertain technology of the belt was what made Berri's come taste like strawberries or tiramisu. But Berri was the one that made it sweet.

The unflavored cup finished, Enola got to filling a new one. With some of the extract inside her but no order to fill, Berri could only watch as Enola jerked off her wonderful thick cock. The white nails against her smooth tan skin, matching the color of the perfect blended coffee...

Berri reached across Enola's stomach and pressed the blueberry button on Enola's belt again. She squealed, another dose delivered and making her even harder. Enola pressed a random button on Berri's belt. Berri whimpered, and Enola thought it sounded so sexy, she had to do it again.

"Stop!' Berri whined. She'd grown harder than an equal piece of titanium.

Enola pressed a button one more time.

There was no release of CO2, and Berri didn't feel anything new enter her ass. They both looked down to Berri's belt.

"Huh." Berri said shortly. "It looks like the belt has a limit or something on it so you can't just fill up forever."

"Can the belt tell whether you've come or not?"

"I don't think so; I think it's just on a timer." Berri pressed one button repeatedly. Nothing new was produced.

Enola lurched forward and leaned against the counter as she came and filled her cup. The sight of the ropes of come lashing forward into the plastic cup, and the smell of blueberries...

Berri filled her own cup... and filled it quite high.

In the gap between this customer and the next, Berri sniffed the cup she'd just created. She couldn't identify the smell, except the multiple sweet scents reminded her of Halloween, for some reason.

"What buttons did you press?" Berri asked.

"I don't know. I just hit random buttons." She looked on her own belt. Because the cartridges were modular, there was no guarantee that the different belts would have the same cartridges in the same place. "No big deal. I'll try to sell it to the next customer as Spooky Ooky Mystery Coffee." Enola said.

On cue, the next car pulled up. It was the African-American customer who had asked for the special order.

"Did you just drive around the building?" Berri asked.

"Is it later yet?" She responded, with a hint of desperation.

"There's still a line of cars behind you."

"OK, then how about this?" Her hand entered and left her purse in a flash, and she retrieved two bills, handing them to Berri. Only when Berri unfolded them did she realize that they were hundreds.

For Bukoffee, the rules were clear: tipping was not allowed. This was to discourage 'tipping' for performing sexual favors on the customers. Having sex with coworkers was another matter, and entirely at the discretion of the two baristas (or three or four). These rules were taken very seriously at the Futa Brew and other competing chains. None of the baristas at any such chain were in a hurry to get a reputation as an actual prostitute.

At Bukoffee... the rule was there, in all the training manuals. But in practice... it was more like a suggestion.

"January? Could you come in here, please?"

January entered the tiny cashier alcove. "Hello!" She waved at the customer.

"We have a regular customer here, and she's great, so would you mind if we give her a show and we suck two pumpkin coffees out of you?"

January rolled her eyes dramatically and smiled. "I guess so..." She said as the others went to their knees. "But you two owe me."

Berri groaned a bit, but nevertheless took January's right cock and Enola took the left. Berri lowered her mouth over the head and gently moved it around her mouth. It was actually nice to have a somewhat smaller cock to suck, rather than the jaw-stretching ones she normally worked with... like hers. As she warmed up, she went further down the shaft, the head moving further and further back until she finally let it down her throat.

She looked up, and saw Enola working January's other cock. Sliding up and down, moaning quietly as she felt the hot thing slide through her mouth, the skin moving gently as she moved, the cock growing shinier as more aroused spit was delivered against it...

Even in the world of gonzo pornography, one rarely got to see a blowjob from this close, even if you were the recipient. Seeing Enola's beautiful eyes so close... while she was sucking a mean cock...

They couldn't stick their tongues out and touch them together, as they were on the wrong side of January's cock. But they could rub noses, in that ever-dorky maneuver of which Enola disapproved of the accepted American name.

January started crying out. After hearing her endless ululations, Berri figured she had a moment to grab a cup before she actually ejaculated. Enola got her mouth free and pointed the cock she was previously sucking down into the cup. Berri didn't quite reach it in time, and her mouth filled with come before she could point the other cock into its own cup.

Berri held her cup up for January to finish while she spat out the rest of the pumpkin-flavored come into a nearby trash can.

"Hey, don't waste it!" January said.

'What, was I going to spit it into her coffee?"

"I would've been fine with that." The customer said.

"Well, I couldn't ask if you were until it was out of my mouth."

"There we go." Enola presented the two finished coffees.

The customer accepted them and then handed her credit card to them for payment. At least Berri finally knew her name: Jessie.

Berri handed the card back. "I hope you enjoy it." She said.

Jessie sipped one of the coffees, setting it back in the cupholder. "Oh, I will."

Before vacating the space for the next customer, Jessie slid her thumb into the waistband of her yoga pants, and pulled them down. Down her left pant leg, she exposed inch after inch of hard black cock until it finally came free, snapping up against her stomach just as she drove off.

Berri shivered. "Wow, that was hot. I hate when the dudes do that, but that was bloody hot."

The next customer pulled up, surprised to find the barista already flushed and masturbating. "What can I get you?" She asked, her voice wobbling as the jerking shook her whole body.

"Uh..." The customer stared at the sight for a moment before answering. "Toasted almond?"

"Coming right up."

Berri came a few seconds after pressing the button.

This is why I come here, the customer thought. Lightning-fast service.

And sweet jizz wrung from huge penises. That was also a contributing factor.

The walk-up counter currently empty, January asked Enola a question of protocol. "If I were at the window, and some dude flashed me... what am I permitted to do?"

"Throw hot coffee in his lap." Enola said. "There was an incident at the Sacremento location. Someone kept flashing the baristas and driving off. One of them made an ink bomb and threw it at him and ruined his car interior. We got sued, and they eventually dropped it, since he basically had to admit that he was committing a sex crime to sue us. The company said we can't do that anymore. But they can't really stop us from throwing coffee. Needless to say... there aren't really security cameras pointed at us. They're all outside."

"Is it sexist that I would do that to a dude, but not a fellow futa?" January asked.

"That's not sexist; that's sisterhood." Berri joined in, talking over her shoulder while helping another customer with a caramel pecan turtle coffee. "Look, I've had that happen only a few times. They were all dudes, and... they weren't attractive. And they weren't hung, either. Like... whether they do it because they like feeling humiliated or because they want to disgust us... that's why they do it. If they just said, "wanna see what I got?' I'd say 'sure,' even if I didn't want to. Seeing their dick doesn't bother me, but the fact that they think they can just show it off and drive off with no repercussions... THAT bothers me."

January blinked. "It still feels a bit sexist."

"Nah, this is a classic false equivalence. Every dude that drives up here... we KNOW that they have dicks. But many futa sisters still hide themselves. That woman is the FIRST futa flasher I've seen in four years. I know futa customers are pretty rare, but we know there's a few who come here. They could make this coffee at home, but they come here and pay for it. A futa showing herself is telling us that she is a fellow futa sister, and she knows what it's like. A man showing it to us does it because they can't do it anywhere else. And it would be no different if we worked here or at Macca's."

"Unless they ask."

"Sure! If they ask, they can do whatever."

"But futas don't have to ask."

"That never happens! Today's the first time. If the guy's are going to show it off, they could at least groom themselves. Get it ready for showtime..."

Berri, master mixer and server that she was, had prepared the coffee for this customer during the previous monologue. It also meant that he had heard the exchange, and looked at her a little uncomfortably while paying.

"Not to protest too much..." Said the customer, a reasonably handsome fellow in a suit. "But I'd never do that."

"Well, now you got me all curious." Berri said, accepting his twenty dollar bill. "So far, all the flashers have been small, so logically..."

The man looked about. "Well, I'm not in the double digits, so..."

"Neither am I." January said, stepping forward. "But I'm nine-and-a-half twice. So though I don't have the biggest penis here, I can say that I have the MOST penis."

"By length, but maybe not by volume." Enola noted, just barely able to fit into the drive-up alcove.

"Oh, if I wanted to do math, I would've gone to college." January said.

Perhaps intimidated by the yard of cock on display, the customer drove off. January spoke up again, "So where's my cut of that tip?"

"What? All you did was receive fellatio. This is not an equal split of labor." Enola said.

"But you wouldn't even have that tip if it wasn't for me." January said. "Just split it three ways in the drawer."

"You can't split it there." Berri put her hand in front of the register. "If they see two hundred-dollar bills come through, they'll know someone tipped us. We just have to split it later... if you really think that getting paid what we already get paid AND getting a blowjob wasn't worth it. Was I really that bad?"

"Oh no, it was ace." January gave her the thumbs-up. "Or whatever you Australian sheilas say."

"I'm from New Zealand!" She cried.

"Wherever it's from, it's sexy as hell." January smiled.

Berri turned away, so January wouldn't see her blushing.

--

Hours spun by in a flurry of orders and orgasms. Finally, the clock reached 10:30, a universally accepted time in the coffee business where you MIGHT be able to disappear for two minutes to go to the bathroom and the line wouldn't grow to be forty cars long.

Berri handed off another pumpkin coffee to a happy fall enthusiast, and finally... there were no cars to be seen. She sighed and took a sip of her lukewarm coffee.

She left the drive-up window and approached January. "Why do you have to be so loud?" Berri finally said.

"What?" January asked, standing from her chair.

"All this." Berri mimicked her enthusiastic moaning. "No-one else who works here is that loud. It's obnoxious having to hear that for hours and hours."

"Hey, it's just what I do." January shrugged. "And the customers love it."

"The customers can barely see you from the window. If you want to do it for the walk-ins, fine, but there's no need to do it every time."

"Well, that's how I like to do it."

"How about we make a wager?" Berri said. "I bet you that you actually CAN shut up while masturbating."

"What are we betting? The hundred from earlier?"

"No, nothing that big." Berri said, keeping the hundred tucked into the cup of her bra. "We don't make huge bets here. Something like... if I win, you pay for lunch for us. If you win, I'll pay for it."

January looked around. There were no customers at the walk-up counter. "OK, sure. But you're going to have to do it."

"Excuse me?"

"Every drop of this pumpkin jizz is bought and sold. If I'm going to ejaculate on spec, then I'm not going to do it myself." January reached under the counter and picked up her phone. "So I can finally catch up on a few texts."

Berri sighed, and took hold of January's left cock, wanking it as they stood face-to-face. January focused entirely on her phone conversation, tapping away with both thumbs.

At least for now, she was quiet. Her breath deepened as she got closer to the edge.

"See? This isn't so difficult, is it?"

January let out a moan, about as loud as normal. She came into Berri's cup... and also directly against Berri's stomach with her other cock. Berri looked down with the disapproval of a dog that had done something to the new carpet.

"Oh, come on." Berri grabbed a second cup and caught the rest. "You could've told me they work as a set."

"You didn't know?" January said innocently.

Berri waited for the cocks to empty before setting the cups aside and answering. "Well, why jerk off with both hands, then?"

"See, you seem to forget that we're not actually working in customer service." January said. "This is theater. It's not about doing what's most effective, or what's most realistic. It's whatever the customer wants... within reason."

"No..." Berri squinted. "I work in customer service. Maybe you think this is theater because you're not serving the customers! You're just sat there in your chair."

"I'm making the pumpkin. I've had over two hundred orgasms already. That's work."

"Fine. Whatevah." Berri threw up her hands.

"So... I won the bet, then?" January asked.

Berri turned around. "No, I won it. You were able to keep quiet."

"But if the bet was that I COULD keep quiet, why wouldn't I have just squealed and won the bet on purpose?"

"OK, how about this?" Berri altered the deal. "I'll buy you lunch if you try to keep a lid on it, unless you're doing it for a customer at the counter."

"Fine with me." January agreed.

Berri returned to the drive-up alcove to serve a customer. January turned to Enola at the walk-up counter. "She doesn't like me." She whispered.

"That's not it." Enola denied. "She just doesn't like pumpkin spice."

--

Lunch arrived. Since leaving the coffee shop presented some logistical problems, most lunches and dinners were ordered from a pizzeria in the same plaza. They were most often driven over by the proprietor, an African-American dude named Sal. None of them knew what Sal was short for.

Sal himself was not short, always having to dip his head down a bit to clear the doorway. Barrel-like in stature, he nearly filled the walk-up area by himself. A lover of all things barbecue, the advance of fall didn't summon images of colorful autumn leaves in his mind, but dark red ribs at the tailgate.

Beneath the drive-up counter and the walk-in counter, there was a silent alarm in case of a robbery, a standard feature in coffee shops, even those that didn't have huge naked futa cocks. If they had a problem smaller than this, someone behaving inappropriately towards the baristas... they didn't call the police. They called Sal. His very presence could scare someone away, so long as they didn't know he was as gentle and kind as a kitten.

DTales
DTales
358 Followers