The Long Ride Home

Story Info
How can you get directions when her mouth is full?
1.1k words
4.21
40.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened about six months ago, with my latest girlfriend, and, while I'm still trying for a repeat performance...only time will tell. Ah, well.--

We were at her mother and stepfather's house, having dinner, just relaxing after another, long week in the 'work-your-ass-off-world-of-business'. We had both enjoyed a few glasses of wine a piece, and, while the alcohol was out of our system, our inhibitions had yet to come back up. As we were walking out towards the car, hip-to-hip, I leaned over and whispered how badly I wanted her. How I wanted to take her right to the house, put her over the edge of the bed, and fuck her pussy until my cock was soaked. How I wanted to nestle my mouth between her thighs, wrap my lips around her clit, and suck, like it was a miniature cock. How I wanted to drive my fingers up into her pussy, as I sucked that swollen clit'. Needless to say, by the time I was backing out of the driveway, we were both pretty worked up.

I didn't let up, though, telling her the horribly wonderful things I wanted to do to her...how I wanted to fuck her with her back to me, facing a mirror...curl my hands at the nape of her neck, tip her head down to watch my cock pushing in and out of her pussy in the reflecting glass. I was pushing her buttons, working her into a hands-free-frenzy, and when we hit the main street heading towards the interstate, her mid-length skirt was bunched close to her hips, and she was *writhing*. When I saw her hands fisted tightly at her hips, I glanced over, brazenly between her thighs...and told her to just take her panties off. Even though she shot me a 'You have *got* to be kidding*' look, she nevertheless lifted her hips, and pulled them off. I went into telling her how sexy she looked, frusterated and writhing in the seat next to me, and how much I loved to make her squirm. When her hands worked under her skirt and she started to play with herself, though, I told her outright to pull her skirt up, to spread her legs. I wanted a show, I told her...I wanted her to show me how badly she wanted me. How wet her pussy had gotten....and damn, if that isn't exactly what she did!

Spreading her legs, she worked the skirt up to her waist, and boldly planted her feet on the car-seat, tilting her hips up. One hand pushed against the roof of the car, as her other hand started stroking her clit and smooth-shaven pussy, furiously, her eyes closing and little sounds escaping from her throat. While I was half-tempted to pull over to the side of the road and handle her 'problem' myself, I have to admit, I was getting off on how much she was enjoying this. She knew that cars were driving by, that there was a good, good chance that drivers were getting a glimpse, at least, at what she was doing--Especially SUV and truck-drivers! If anything, though, rather then turn her off to the whole idea, it only worked her harder.

Glancing out the window at one point, she made direct eye-contact with a woman who had pulled even with us on the highway, the driver gaping at the show...and, licking her lips, my girlfriend started shoving *three* fingers in her sex, working them around, from the inside! This must have driven the poor woman in the next lane mad, because she didn't break away from the lane...or the view...for a good fifteen minutes. Even when she reached her slick fingers over to my mouth, letting me clean them off, she never really unglued her eyes from the gorgeous, raven-haired vixen 'next door'. Finally taking her fingers out of my mouth, she worked them down my chest, past my stomach, and snuck them underneath my jeans, greedily stroking under my boxers, as well. Finding my cock hard and throbbing for her touch...hell, she didn't even have to reach past the waistband to brush the head of my shaft...she unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped my jeans.

Finally, finally turning her back on her one-woman audience, my girlfriend dipped her head down to my waist, sucking my cock into her mouth in one, smooth push of her hot, wet mouth. Glancing over as well, I quickly realized that my girl wasn't done, teasing her own exhibitionist's tendencies...because while one hand was fisting, stroking my cock (with me still trying to drive in a straight lane, no less...), she was spreading her pussy, working the fingertips over her clit, all but pressing her ass and thighs to the passenger-side window, I could see the other driver's one hand shakily holding the wheel...and the other had mysteriously disappeared, possibly to her own sex. That wasn't shock on her face, from what I could tell with momentary glances from the road to my right-hand side...it was lust, the same expression twisting my girlfriend's own face, as she sucked my cock from base to head, back down, and back up.

By the time I had reasserted my quickly waning focus back on the road, our companion in the show had split off to her own exit....and my girl' was lost in what she was doing, anyway. Moaning louder and louder around my cock as her fingers worked faster and faster on her own clit, I had one hand on the wheel, the other hand on the back of her head. Lifting my hips in short, sharp thrusts against her swollen lips, I was trying to see if she would come again, first, or if I would lose it....Turns out, she lost it, first. And a good thing, too, because if I were to come in mid-drive, I no doubt would have driven into a guard-rail, or wandered into oncoming traffic.

It was all well and good, though, by the time she had pulled her mouth from my spit-wet cock...because I had plenty, plenty of energy to pull her into the back room, and fuck her, facing the bathroom mirror.

And then, again, in the shower, with her feet braced on the sides of the tub, bouncing on my cock, gasping, moaning, using lotion to get things that much hotter, much more slick...

...and then, again, in the bedroom, my knees inside of her's, her hands braced on the bedroom wall, trying to moan into a pillow as I pounded the hell out of her still-soaking cunt. Too bad I had my hands in her hair...I love listening to those noises.