The Long Ride Home

Story Info
Kim's ride home leads to the unexpected.
1.2k words
63.1k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niqqi_6
Niqqi_6
6 Followers

The day had started terribly for Kimberly. She had set her alarm clock for 5:30 a.m. because she had to be at work at 6:30 a.m. There had been a power failure because of the storm and her clock had never rang. By the time Kim had finally gotten dressed, it was 7:30 a.m. She went outside to her brand new convertible and was dismayed when it didn't start.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" she said aloud.

She tried to start it one more time to no avail.

"Great! Just great! What the hell am I supposed to do now?" she asked herself.

Kim looked at her watch and slammed her fist against the dashboard out of sheer frustration. She grabbed her purse and headed for the bus stop. The rain was falling at a steady pace now and she did not have an umbrella. Naturally, her freshly curled hair now hung limply to her head. By the time Kim got to work, she was drenched; her makeup was streaked heavily across her face, her mascara was all clumpy around her eyes and it had looked like she had come in second against a pack of angry animals.

"Gee, what happened to you?" asked her co-worker Melanie.

"You don't wanna know." she said.

She explained what had happened with her car.

"Well, I'll make sure you get home honey."

Melanie told her cheerily. A little too cheerily though Kim.

"How?" she asked her.

"Well," she started, "my husband Beau is coming to pick me up. I'm going to bingo tonight, but I'm sure he won't mind taking you home after he drops me off. He likes to do favors for people sweetie."

"That would be great. I really don't feel like taking three more buses to get home tonight."

Time trudged on ever so slowly for the two women as they waited for the five o'clock hour to come. It was finally five p.m. Melanie looked outside and saw Beau as he waited patiently from the front seat of his brand new pick-up truck. The women ran outside clutching their handbags against their faces to shield themselves from the pounding rain.

"Beau, will you drop Kim off at home after you take me to bingo? There's something wrong with her car." Melanie told him.

"Well sure," he said as he licked his lips hungrily. "Maybe I can have a look and see what the problem is."

The trio rode off in silence. He pulled up in front of the lodge to drop off his wife.

"Remember dear, bingo is over at 11:00."

"Alright, have fun honey." he said as he kissed her softly.

Beau tried to make small talk with Kim, but she was uninterested. She was sitting as far away from him as she possibly could clutching the door handle. He tried to read her expression, but he couldn't. He pulled behind a building and dimmed the headlights.

"What are we doing here?" Kim asked quizzically.

"Gotta take a leak. Plus, I think I ran over something and I wanna check it out. I'll only be a second." he told her.

He came back a minute later with a strange expression on his face. She could see he was carrying something, but she couldnt tell what until it was too late. He came around and opened her door. Before she could react, he smacked her across her face. Not too hard, but hard enough to stun her. He had a roll of duct tape and a rope. He tied her hands behind her back and pulled her from the truck.

He duct taped her mouth and threw her over his shoulder as he carried her inside the seemingly abandoned building. The outside of the building was raggedy. The paint was chipped, there was graffiti tagged on the outside, the windows appeared broken, and there was garbage strewn about.

"I know how to deal with snotty ass bitches like you. Think your too good for me miss white bread corporate America? I know what you need and I'm gonna give it to you."

He carried her up two flights of stairs while she kicked and flailed her arms to no avail. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. He fumbled with the locks for a second but finally got in. To her surprise, it was fully furnished. He dropped her down on the couch and started to remove her shoes. She kicked him in his face as hard as she could. He lost his balance and stumbled backward. This infuriated him. He smacked her as hard as he could.

"See bitch! I was gonna be gentle, but now I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

He smacked her again and she let out a soft moan. He ripped off all her clothes, then he removed the tape. He got down between her soft, creamy thighs and inhaled her scent. He licked her clit delicately. She tried to resist but the feeling swept over her like a tidal wave. Soon her eyes were rolling to the back of her head and she was moaning uncontrollably.

He saw she was getting turned on, so he smacked her again. She let out another soft whimper. He threw his pants to the floor and his large, throbbing manhood was exposed. It was larger than she thought it would be. He leaned over her face and grabbed her by the back of her head.

"Suck it bitch." he said as he crammed his thick, meat-sickle inside her mouth.

He thrust his hips back and forth practically choking her. He grabbed her hair tighter and stuffed it as far as he could down her throat. His balls were smashed up against her chin as he continued his grunting and thrusting. She sucked it and licked his balls in a feeble effort to try to make him come faster. When he saw what she was trying to do, he pulled it from her lips.

He spread her legs open and slid himself deep inside her. He grunted as he entered her. He pounded her like his life depended on it.

"Oh shit! Fuck! I'm gonna come!" he grunted as he picked up the pace.

"Please pull it out. Don't come inside me!" she screamed in protest.

He ignored her protests and pumped faster.

"Shit, I'm coming."

She heard nothing else but his heavy breathing as he filled her with his hot, sticky fluid. She could feel his penis twitch and throb as he tried to squeeze every drop he could inside of her. His breathing was still labored when he handed her a cigarette. He looked at her and tossed her a towel.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked her.

"I was thinking about your wife."

"What about her?" he asked gruffly.

"Do you think she'll find out that I've been your girlfriend for the past two years?" Kim asked.

"I doubt it. She's always 'playing bingo.'" Beau added facetiously. "We better hurry up. It's 10:45 baby. I need to drop you off or she will get suspicious."

He kissed her lovingly on her forehead before he took her home.

Niqqi_6
Niqqi_6
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
StPatrik88StPatrik88over 19 years ago
Great Story

This was a totally hot story. I loved it. And it was written very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
whoa!

The story had a good plot. I thought this story was very well-written also. I liked the twist at the end. i thought the wife was in on it. I was wrong. Ha. I read your other stories and they are all also good. I gave them all a 5. I hope you make a sequel to raven one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY..but

does he make her pregnant?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy and the Elevator Daddy& daughter are caught in an elevator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Dad He ravishes his daughter's best friend after babysitting.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"I Do," But Not For You White Bride is forced to fuck Black Best man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Adam's Best Friend A business trip leaves his girlfriend with his best friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories