The Long Ride Home

Story Info
Antonia and Chad get wild.
754 words
3.95
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaylee
shaylee
4 Followers

Antonia could feel Chad's hand moving up her leg. He rested it right next to her pussy and she could feel the pulse from his fingertips on her naked thigh. She could feel her pussy becoming moist and could feel the worth through her panties. All Antonia wanted to do was drag him into the toilets and fuck him hard, but she was playing it cool. This was the first time Antonia had met Chad's friends. They all seemed to be somewhat drooling over her and she felt like she was Chad's trophy. It kind of turned her on. Knowing that they all wanted her, but she would ultimately be going home with Chad. She liked being wanted and desired. She knew they were all imagining shagging her and they were as jealous as hell that Chad was getting to stick his cock in her every day and night.

Antonia finally whispered in Chad's ear that it was time to go. Time to drive the 40 minutes home to their house and fuck like crazy. She imagined back to the previous night when he shagged her against the wall until the people in the next flat yelled out to "shut the fuck up." She was quite pissy as they made their way to the car. Mmmmm yum she gave him a passionate kiss as they buckled themselves into the car. Antonia put her head back on the head rest and imagined what it would be like to have Chad's cock in her hand again. She loved the feel of his soft skin on his cock between her hands.

Chad started to drive. After they got onto the highway Antonia took off her belt and started to pull her pants down to her ankles. She could see Chad was looking at her with his eyes almost bugged out from his head. She began to place her fingers in her wet pussy and thrust them in and out until she laid back in pleasure. She grabbed Chad's hand from the steering wheel and led his hand to her pussy. It was awkward at first, but soon he got used to driving and fingering her pussy at the same time. She almost came to climax over and over again, but pushed Chad's hand away as she knew in her mind she wanted to cum all over his cock. Antonia reached over to Chad's jeans and unzipped them at the crotch. She got his cock out and started to stroke it slowly. As she became more horny she began to go faster and faster with her wrist actions.

Chad was closing his eyes and enjoying the pleasure and than opening them quickly to make sue the car was still on the road. Her pussy was so wet at this point that she could feel it drip slightly from her opening. Chad moaned and tried to concentrate on driving. Antonia started to swallow his cock into her mouth. She slid it in and out, in and out and could feel the vehicle sway side to side as Chad started to lose concentration. Antonia jumped onto Chad's cock and started to ride him whilst he fought to see the road and stay in control of the car. Antonia rode him until she came all over his cock. He yelled "I can feel it dripping down my balls baby." She looked down at the Speedo and they were doing 120kms and hour. People were looking in from their cars as they drove past. Although slightly embarrassed Antonia got over it when she realised that she had just had the most amazing adrenalin pumped fuck she would ever get in her life.

Finally they pulled over to the side of the road and Chad fucked Antonia hard up against the car door until he came all in her. She could feel his body shuddering and his moaning sent her absolutely crazy. She clawed at his back whilst her body retched back and forth with her second cum for the morning. Antonia put back on her panties and they began to drive home. Chad's mobile phone started to ring and one of his mates from the pub, Rob, started to chant and whistle and scream "What a show!" It seems Chad had accidentally dialed his friends number as his phone was in his pants pocket and they had front row seats to the whole show.

Afterwards it made the whole concept a little more exciting that someone was listening, don't you think??

shaylee
shaylee
4 Followers