The Long Ridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hands from my back to my side and with slight pressure signalled that he wanted me to turn. I did, trying to keep our bodies touching. I felt his cock pressing between the cheeks of my bum. I stood on tiptoe and bent forward to take it between my thighs. I felt thick hair brush my bum cheeks. Sooner rather than later I wanted him in me, but for the moment I wanted it against me. He stroked his hands gently over my bum, up my back to my shoulders and then round to the front to cup my breasts, which he stroked gently. My nipples were firm from the touch of fresh air, but the touch of his palms hardened them properly

Reaching most of him was difficult, so I reached down and stroked the head of his cock where it peeked out against my pussy. He moaned, but didn't stay in that position long. Instead he knelt for water and splashed it over my back. His cock, meanwhile, slid up the back of my thighs, the head slipping over my lips and coming to rest where it had started. I gasped, both from pleasure and the shock of water that was below body temperature. He rubbed my back, and then repeated the move to rinse, bringing his hands back to explore my breasts at the same time I returned to stroking his cock. He was obviously enjoying both. My breasts are a good handful, and he was making the most of them. I straightened, allowing him to nibble my neck with kisses. I pressed myself into him, then decided I wanted him facing me again. I broke and turned, rising again to take his cock between my legs. I wanted to feel it. He cooperated by taking my bum in both hands and lifting me slightly. I pressed my mouth to his and explored with my tongue, pushing him lips apart and thrusting deep into his mouth.

I decided we'd finished our dip and pulled him to the bank. I hauled myself out, turned, and pulled him up to join me. We clinched again, and lay down on the grass a few feet from our clothes. He lay half on top of me, pushing my thighs apart with a muscled leg. I half expected him to take me there and then, but it seemed he had other ideas. We kissed again, long and slow, his cock pressing on my hip. We stroked each other, he paying attention to my breasts, before rising slightly to bring his head down. He caressed both, one with each hand, taking turns to kiss each nipple, licking the hard, rough aureoles. His long hair brushed against the sensitised skin of my body. Then he started to move down towards my tummy, which by now was in plain wet heat. I quivered as his tongue flicked into my belly button.

He took an age working on me, while I lay and explored what I could reach, fine hair and small shoulders. His hands began to follow his kisses, running down my sides to my thighs, which he began to explore, kneeling between my legs and looking up to my face. I was wet and ready and just wanted him, but he gave me another grin, biting his lower lip gently. Then he bent and lay between my legs, his head near my pussy. He used his hands to raise my thighs, his hair brushing them gently, and then kissed near the top of each, nibbling kisses like the ones he'd used on my neck, exploring every inch. I felt warm breath on my skin, moving towards my cleft. Then, using only his tongue, he parted my lips, lapping the juices from them. I moaned, then gasped as he slid his tongue to the front and circled my clit. I reached down and pulled his face closer, flexing my legs to give him the best possible angle.

This left his hands free, so he brought them up and used them to stroke the lips of my cunt, one finger on each side as he lapped gently and rapidly on my clit. It wasn't going to take much from here to have an orgasm. Then he slid a finger inside me, stroking me, then pushing it all the way in, trying to feel everywhere. I was very slippery, and increasingly wanting something harder. The other hand stroked my pussy, gently pulling the fur to stimulate the skin. Then the movement changed. He turned the finger that was inside me the other way up, so the tip was stroking the front of my cunt, an inch or so inside. He began to put pressure on the slightly rough patch there, while speeding up the movement of his tongue. That did it. Pleasure shot through me. I quivered, then bucked and screamed. He just kept on going as my body went into spasm, leaving me gasping for breath. I pushed him away, unable to take any more.

He brought his head back up to mine, an almost triumphant look on his face, as if he'd never done that to a woman before, which he must have done, since that sort of knowledge of how to pleasure a woman isn't something you're born with. It takes time, patience and practice. He lay on top of me, my arms pulling him closer as we kissed again, his face half covered with my juices, which I licked almost greedily off his chin. He waited until I showed signs of recovery, then began stroking my body with his hands again, almost his full weight, which wasn't that much, pressing down on me. One set of fingers began moving back down, over my damp pussy, which he teased again, gently. I quivered again in pleasure. Then he began moving back down towards my clit, his hand between his hip and mine. I gave him a "don't you dare" look. There was no way I was going to be able to cope with any more attention to that for a while. He smiled wickedly, and stroked my lips instead, teasing my body with expectation. This was just about to become unbearable when he took some of the weight off me, kneeling again between my legs, one hand still exploring my dripping lips, several fingers dabbling in the damp of my body, the other caressing my left breast.

I looked down to see his cock, hard and wanting attention. I moved one hand from his back to stroke it, although I'd have needed both just to hold most of the shaft, never mind the head. I had an idea, and raised my hips using my legs to lever my bum off the ground. There are advantages to being able to walk all day with a heavy pack. Then I brought the head down to stroke my cunt lips, smearing my juices over it, running my fingers of both hands over it, watching his face contort in pleasure. He looked at me, questioning, asking permission. I couldn't get pregnant on the pill, and anything he had I'd probably already caught from fooling around. On the other hand, I'd never had full sex without a condom.

I pushed a moment's worry out of my head – I rely a lot on my sense of smell, and he smelled clean. I nodded, one hand leaving his cock to cup his bottom again, the other stayed where it was to guide his shaft inside. He entered with one smooth thrust, grabbing my hips to steady me as he moved. I felt, for the first time in a couple of years, my cunt walls being pushed apart by a much bigger cock than the last – and only - one I'd had. This time it was wet skin on wet skin, not skin on rubber. It felt fabulous. I watched the expression on his face as I gripped him. He was obviously enjoying it at least as much as I was.

After all that attention I was dripping wet. One of his hands moved under my bum as he began to thrust, slowly, gently and evenly. I moved both hands to his hard, muscular buttocks to help him. His other hand moved back to my clit and started to rub it again with one finger. I squirmed, feeling his cock rubbing deep inside me. My legs are strong, but they're not strong enough to hold my body in that position for too long. He realised this, feeling my thighs about to cramp and used the hand under my bum to hold me up, taking the pressure on his knees, one finger dabbling in the moisture from my cunt. It felt really good. He was giving me an incredible amount of stimulation. I felt my body about to orgasm again, but he slowed, withdrawing so that just the head of his cock was inside. His finger moved away from my clit to stroke nearer my entrance. I started to recover and he went back to thrusting, a bit harder this time, his finger returning to circle my clit. A few minutes later he let me climax again. The build-up gave me another orgasm almost as good as the first. I felt him tightening his body to stop himself following me. For someone who'd just walked umpteen miles on mountain tracks he had incredible stamina. He allowed me to recover again, and let me lie flat on my back while he did all the work. I wrapped my legs around his back to pull him in. My cunt was drenched, my whole body tingling.

He moved my hand down to my pussy and guided a finger onto my clit. It felt strange playing with it while my lips were pushed apart by his thrusting cock. He obviously wanted to watch me playing with myself while he screwed me. Not having to worry about balance gave him the opportunity to do me hard. He was looking at my whole upper body as he fucked me and the obvious appreciation of what I'd got was really turning me on even further. My body was just going wild, and I had to take my hand off my clit. He was having none of it. He slowed, and took one hand from the ground and took over. I tried to push him away, but was feeling far too weak to force the issue. My body gave in and started to quiver, which only helped him to stimulate me further. His body tensed; mine went over the edge and I think I screamed.

I found him lying on top of me when I recovered, his cock still up me, but starting to soften. I felt wet but not particularly sticky inside. Every nerve tingled. Blue eyes looked at me tenderly as my eyelids fluttered open. He kissed me gently on my lips, a small peck for a first date.

'Enjoy that?' he asked, a grin on his face.

I found my voice. 'Enjoy it?' I gasped for air, little of it because he was lying on my chest. 'I'm not sure if you screwed me unconscious. I think you did. Fuck! Christ!' I paused for breath again. 'I'm not sure whether to slap you senseless . . . order you never to do that to me again . . . or tell you you've now got a lot of expectations to live up to. Bloody hell.' My body was demanding oxygen. My mind was frazzled. 'Do you do that to all your lovers?'

His lecherous grin told me all I needed to know. 'I'm no playboy, but I know how a woman's body works.'

No kidding. He leaned on his elbows and started stroking my body again. I squirmed against him, trying to keep his cock inside me. Why wasn't I all sticky around it? Something distantly read about men being able to have successive orgasms if they trained their body properly was dredged from long-term memory. I swallowed. He could be up for it again in ten minutes if that was what he'd done. After what he'd just done to me I wouldn't put it past him.

He grinned evilly. 'Nature never wears a mean appearance. Neither does the wisest man extort her secret and lose his curiosity by finding out all her perfection.' His fingers were stroking the fur between my legs. 'But that would take more than one lifetime, so I'm not worried.' I gasped and squirmed as a fingertip brushed my clit, just once, short-circuiting what felt like every nerve in my body.

'Beware when the great God lets loose athinker on this planet.'

He raised eyebrows in appreciation. Competitive sex and competitive quotation. 'I thought Emerson hated quotes.'

'I think we need another bath,' I told him. More to the point, a bit of cool-ish water might get me calmed down enough to hold my own in another round. He looked at me almost reproachfully and withdrew.

He helped me up, and I found that my rubbery legs needed the assistance. He caught me, and let his hands roam over my nude body as I recovered. Then we slipped back into our pool. I washed him down first, allowing my hands and eyes to explore legs with strongly delineated muscles, then his cock, which twitched and started to harden again with the touch. I didn't want to encourage that too much just yet and moved up to wash a chest with only a little fine hair. I hate even looking at guys who resemble hair rugs – they look too much like chimpanzee or gorilla throwbacks. Little boyish nipples barely reacted to my touch. Mine were still hard, and he was happily paying attention.

He was standing there enjoying my exploration so, overcoming a moment of inexplicable shyness, I moved to allow him lots of glimpses of my own body as I scooped up water to rinse off the sweat and juices of our first lovemaking. Then, looking at his swelling cock, I decided that I'd better allow him to cool off before he just dumped me on the bank and fucked me into the ground again. We'd got plenty of time for that. I moved behind him to wash, and more importantly explore his back, bottom and legs.

When I finished he turned round and did the same for me. He certainly appreciated my body, seeming not to know whether to wash it down or explore every contour. My body seemed at least as interesting to him as the plants he'd looked at earlier and he felt like he wanted to feel every detail. I stood and let him do it. Besides, it felt good to have those delicate little fingers on me. Eventually, he stood again and kissed me. Our bodies pressed together, and I could again feel his cock hard against my pussy.

I broke off. 'What do you want?' I asked, a challenge in my voice. He'd started this game, and I wanted to show that I could play it too.

'You,' was his response.

'Really. Again?' I grabbed his bum with both hands and pulled him closer. Our lips met for a long, demanding kiss. His hands were roaming my back. We guided each other to the bank and fell on it, him on his back, me on top of him. He shuffled back to get his feet up properly and tried to roll me over underneath him. This time I had other plans. A moment's wrestle as arms and legs, slick with water from the burn, tried to get into position and my initial advantage held. I straddled his tummy, knowing he'd not get enough leverage to go anywhere. I leaned over, by breasts inches from his face. He couldn't resist and cupped each in one hand, stroking the nipples with his palms. They firmed even more.

'Where were we?'

'I was going to screw your brains out,' he told me.

'Were you?' I moved my body down so I could feel his cock poking at the crack in my bum. I wanted to feel it. Then I had an idea. He'd virtually tortured me. It takes more effort with a man, but I could do something similar to him. You just have to know where the nerves are and how to stimulate them. They were probably still nice and sensitive from before.

His hands were still playing with my breasts, fingers stroking gently. I held him down with one hand on his chest and took the pressure off. My other finger separated my lips and guided his cock back inside. I was still juicy from his previous work on me and he went in easily. I wriggled to feel it properly, taking him as deep as he'd go. I didn't want him to fuck me again just yet, though. I just wanted him wet and slippery. His hand moved almost automatically to my clit, but I didn't give him long to play with it. It was only temporary self-denial. I got off and moved down to straddle his legs. I leaned over and took his cock in both hands. I definitely needed both hands for this. I ran my fingers over it, then peeled the foreskin back. I held that with a couple of fingers and used the palm of my other hand to rub the tip. He gasped and squirmed beneath me. His hands clenched on my breasts. Good.

'You didn't let yourself go properly in me earlier, did you?' I gave a quick little rub.

'Uh uh.'

'What was that? I didn't hear you.' I kept rubbing.

'Ah! No.'

'Sorry. You'll need to speak louder.' The palm of my hand was cupping the head of his rock solid cock. It and the rest of him quivered.

'Aow! No. I didn't.'

'Why not?' His hands gripped my breasts again, almost painfully.

'AH! I wanted to give you another seeing to.' I kept rubbing, pretending to think about this.

'Did you now? What if I want to feel all sticky inside from you?'

'Yow! Thass fine! This from between clenched teeth. His expressive little face was contorting between ecstasy and agony, probably much like mine had done earlier. I was enjoying this. I switched to a couple of fingertips.

'Are you sure?'

'Ah! Yes!' Fingertips didn't seem to be as effective. I got some more of my juices from his shaft and went back to using my palm, lingering for a few seconds before I responded.

'Really sure?'

'Fuck! Yes! And if you don't stop that you're going to lose the lot!'

I ran my tongue over my upper lip. This was fun. I was beginning to see why turning me inside out appealed to him, but I really did want to feel him pumping his own fluids inside me. I decided on mercy. I took my hand away and moved back up. I rubbed his cock in my juices again, using it briefly on my clit, then took him back inside. He moved one hand back to my clit and I clenched my muscles round him.

It turned into a battle, each of us trying to bring the other to climax first. I struggled to control my breathing so that I could breathe out as he went in. He was using his index finger of one hand to play with my clit and the two fingers either side to stroke my lips, occasionally pushing a tip inside to join his cock. The other explored my body. From the way he was exploring contours he was obviously enjoying having a girl with toned muscles. I used one hand on his chest to balance myself while I reached behind myself to fondle his balls. We were both still wet from the burn and sweating with the effort, which simply increased the stimulation.

He won, but only just. I arched my back and came again, but as I peaked I felt his balls contract and his cock pulse. The sensation of thick warm fluids being pumped into me felt great, and that increased sense of intimacy pushed me higher. Then I collapsed on top of him, by legs enclosing his, my breasts pressing onto his chest, my head next to his. His cock was left where it was, since it felt good there. He explored my back with his fingertips while I recovered, then started to gently massage my neck and shoulders. I purred, warm with the afterglow, relaxed from his attentions.

The main problem, I soon found, with sex outdoors in the evening is that however warm your partner and however hot you get, you'll soon start to chill when you've finished. I propped myself up on my elbows to look at him.

He gave me one of those gentle smiles. 'Thanks,' he said. 'Enjoy that?'

He was thanking me for some seriously wonderful lovemaking and then asking if I enjoyed it! I had a sneaking feeling he was teasing. His hands were moving down my spine to play with my bum, massaging it gently. My lascivious grin answered him. I'm not used to expressions like that on my face, but he deserved it. One finger moved lower and stroked the rim of my cunt, still exposed by his softening cock. Wet or not, it felt a bit raw down there. Screwing like that had been fun, but had put a lot of strain on parts of my body that weren't used to it.

'Want some more?'

'Mr. Insatiable! Yes, but I don't think my body will cope, so no.' He moved his finger back up to my left bum cheek, slick with my juices. His face showed slight regret, but I'm not convinced that he could have gone on all night, although I'm sure he'd have given it a good try. I was relieved, for a couple of reasons. Besides not wanting to tear my skin apart where it would hurt like hell in the morning, especially when I started to sweat when we started walking again, this was not a guy where yes would mean a quick bang and no meant maybe. I wanted a relationship, not a quick screw.

Our third rinse off was shorter than the first two, since it was starting to get cold. We covered up both, I think, somewhat regretfully in time to watch the sun set. His sleeping bag turned inside-out and some spare clothing made a makeshift mattress in his tent. Mine is one that I pilfered from my parents when it became clear they weren't going to be using it again, so it's one that can be zipped to itself to make a single sleeping bag, to another identical one to make a double or left unzipped to use it as we did that night as a blanket. The rest of the gear was dumped unceremoniously in my tent.