The Long Road

Story Info
Daniela discovers the thrill of forced flashing.
7.7k words
4.15
37.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a while I sped onto the motorway once more, refreshed by the lemonade and ice cream you took so much pleasure in buying for us both; my lips still cool from this treat. We soon get up to speed joining the other sparse traffic; I have to close the windows again to keep out the noise of the road, relying on the fan to keep us cool in the blazing sun.

I look at you and you gaze ahead, the long wide road stretching for so far ahead. We could drive all day if we wanted. As the window closed out the sounds of the road we sense we are alone in the car, alone in our own precious world, happy like little children.

At this time, the road seems to clear as soon as we pass a long, articulated lorry. It is a lovely feeling and I see you spread yourself luxuriously onto the seat beside me, just as a cat might, after its dinner and a pleasant stroke from the mistress. I let off the power and we cruise in comfort on the straight road.

Reaching out I touch your thigh; you slip down the seat even further and sigh at the feel of my fingers through your thin skirt. Mellow sounds fill the car from the stereo and I look in the mirror to see the lorry fade into a dot behind us. Like a child, checking that no one was watching before stealing a treat, I let my hand slide along your soft skin, cleverly gripping the thin cloth so that the skirt slid upwards with my hand.

Soon, I felt the shape of your thigh as it blended into your groin.

I pretend that you do not realise that I had slyly exposed your legs, thrilling in the knowledge that you do know it!

You sigh again and caress my hand as if to tell it to go on.

I crudely pull your skirt high and gaze at the thin white briefs disappearing between your thighs. My hand gently glides over the tempting cloth and I feel already you are damp.

I flick my eyes to the road and stay in line, safely. Indeed, I keep my head facing ahead and let my fingers walk blindly over your sexy flesh.

Your legs part for me, half in relaxation and half in yielding pleasure-seeking desire. I slide along the pouting lips beneath the cloth and tempt them to part for me. As I do so, you let out a sigh and I feel the gap between the spongy, swelling lips.

I want to feel you properly and risking spoiling the ambience, I ask you to remove them for me.

My voice is husky and very unconvincing yet you obey immediately.

I watch you pull them over your feet at the same time, placing them on the consul between us.

I let you relax again and then pull your skirt up once more.

This time I look at you and you smile back at me. Pulling my hand from the gear lever, you place it on your leg for me in invitation.

I feel crude at once and push at your thighs to open them. I can see your sex so clearly. I check the road and then gaze at your exposed skin in turn. The sun is hot on my hand and it shines fully on your sex, down your thighs to your knees. I lift the skirt higher and you help by grabbing it for me, holding it out of the way. Your sex is totally open to my greedy eyes. I touch you there and again you thrill me with a sigh. You slide down the seat and open yourself even more for me. I let my fingers slide over you enjoying so much lovely woman-ness, as if I was a rich man adoring his treasure.

Liquid simply dripped from you and I scooped it onto my fingers and brought it to my mouth. I waited for you to open your eyes and watch me.

You did so and I held my sopping fingers in the sunlight. Happy that you can see me, I lift it to my mouth and with exaggerated movements; I lick it as if it were the best cream in the world.

I half expected you to feign shock, which would amuse me, but instead, you do even better and simply smile, lift a hand to soothe my lips in a happy gesture and feed my fingers into my mouth, sharing my delight. I see your legs close in desire at the same time, your muscles clamping tight on your sex, tingling, sending thrills into your belly.

Ahead of us is a lorry and I start to pull out into the middle lane. In a few seconds we pass the long, heavy truck, its huge wheels making such a noise beside us, showing how much power the engine has. As we pass I look up high to see the driver, way above us, his eyes on the road, merely glancing down briefly at the car beside him.

As if you could feel his eyes, your legs crossed covering yourself.

I looked back in the mirror later and he showed no sign that he saw anything more than a passing car.

Again, ahead, the road is clear and we glide on smoothly.

Now you pull my hand from my mouth and return it to your sex. This time you lift one leg and rest it on the door in comfort, the other pushed close toward me against the consul between us; you want to open yourself to me as much as you can. The sun shines on you in an intimate way and also thrills you with its affection.

I can feel the same sensation on my skin as the bright warm sun joins us in our love car. You reach beside the car seat and adjust the backrest so that you can lay back further. This allows you to push up your hips into my hands, encouraging me and guiding me by moving into my touch.

I smooth your thighs pulling them apart just to emphasise my delight at your unladylike position, trying to fix them where they are. You turn your head to face me and roll closer, watching me drive, stealing lusty glances at your body. I sense the feeling of joy in you at my adoring looks and the growing confidence in your head as I respond in such a positive way, sharing exactly the thrills that you enjoy. I push your thighs but they cannot open any more.

You wiggle your hips to suggest that you are trying to expose your body totally for me. My hand slides along your tingling thigh and approaches your puffed sex. Tenderly I glide my palm over it, as an embrace, a gesture of love, an affectionate caress and you push yourself into me. I want to tease you further and just let my palm rub over your trimmed hairs, feeling the swollen lips peeping through.

You sigh and hold my wrist with both hands. I let you pull me close and the damp from your sex spreads over my palm and my fingers slip into the lovely crease of your bottom, touching your bum sexily. Now you are covered again, but you are not shy anymore; you want to feel my touch. There is another lorry ahead; I have to pull out to the middle lane again. I do this and you remain unaware, your face to me and your eyes closed a look of pleasure on your face. As we approach the lorry, you hear its loud wheels and I sense you stiffen in fear.

"Don't move darling" I order.

You remain still yet you are still stiff and I can sense your distress. As we cruise past, you roll your head even further to me.

"Is he looking at me?" you ask.

"Yes darling, he can see right through the screen and the side window and he is staring at you!" I answered, lying.

I really can't see the driver yet, but I want to tease you and see what you do.

"Hurry past him darling!" you whisper; yet I sense the thrill in your voice, your throat tight and your words strained.

I push on the pedal and speed by.

Again, the lorry driver came into view as we shot past him and he seemed to be unconcerned by us, only seeing the car and not the people.

"All clear darling!" I say and you really do relax now, slumping into the seat.

You place your hand over the consul and onto my lap. My tool is half-hard and cramped in my tight jeans, but your place your hand on me and I start to respond. I want to move it to the side so that you can feel it properly, but I continue to stroke your exposed body. I want to see your breasts now, desperately and I let my slippery fingers go to your blouse and unbutton it. It is easy to do and I now pull your soft flesh over the top of your bra.

You sigh again as you sense that you are almost totally exposed. So daring, yet scary, thrilling and frightening, yet we are completely safe in the car.

I spend a few seconds making sure that your breasts are totally exposed and that they will not become embraced by the tight bra again. I move back to the beautiful flesh of your sex and stroke the tingling skin between your thighs, spreading the damp over you. I rub the lovely wetness over your bum and tease the tiny little hole with my middle finger, wanting to shock you with my lust, but you sigh again and I hear your breathing jerk, with sighs and gasps.

Soon, another lorry is ahead of us and I pull gently out to the middle lane, trying not to let you know about it. I thrill when I see that there are three of them, in a long row. We drive toward them and this time I drive slowly.

Soon you hear the sound of the lorry's wheels and I feel you stiffen again.

"Relax!" I say to you, my dry throat letting the sound come as a snapped order.

You obey me and I look ahead to the cab and see the driver glancing in his mirror as I cruise slowly alongside. He looks ahead and in a flash takes a second look as he realises that he can see us as well as the car.

I watch him move his body so that he can see more clearly. I continue to stroke you and you give in to the sexy touch.

"I can't stand it!" you say and try to bury your face in the back of the seat.

"It's OK darling, you look beautiful!"

"Oh my God!" you moan as you sense his unseen eyes on your body.

I forbid you to cover yourself and I also enjoy the feel of his eyes in you. After nearly a minute of this, I pull alongside the cab and he is now out of my vision but I know that he can see right down onto your sex from the cab.

I feel you quiver at the intense thrill of his eyes and my merciless strokes.

You cum for me very quickly and your thighs shake with the thrill.

I let my fingers collect the ooze from you and I crudely rub it over your bum, teasing it even more, now that you are totally mine. I glance at your breasts spilling out from the tight cloth of your bra and thrill at the sight if your nipples, solid and long, screaming for attention. I rub some of your love over them and you quiver again at this new sensation.

You lift your left arm over your face to hide yourself, but I can see that you have your eyes open and can see the back of the next lorry.

I can see the driver already looking at us and talking on the radio.

"They are chatting on the radio darling, passing on the thrill that is coming!" I let you know.

I drive slowly along the monster lorry and watch the driver as he follows us in the mirror. I slow down as I get beside him and allow him to get a good look at your beauty.

"Oh God!" you say once more, a mixture of horror and appreciation of the scene.

I look at you; your eyes fixed in delight at the sight of the large lorries, sensing where the cab is in each case, safely hidden from view except your most intimate parts. We can both feel the eyes on you and we both thrill at the response of the drivers. My ears are filled with the roar of the powerful engine beside us and the continuous rush of air from the tires on the road, the muted music in the cab and the sighs of ecstatic horror from your excited throat.

Your hips however, are my allies and they move in short jerks for me, my fingers sliding along the wet length of your lovely spongy lips, from your tiny bum, all the way along to your solid and long clitoris, eager to play this sexy game. I let this guy have about a minute of your beauty before gliding smoothly ahead.

As I pass him, and approach the other lorry, he flashes his lights. Is he flashing at me? Is it a sign of thanks? Or is he flashing the other driver, telling him it is his turn for a thrill.

You let out a sigh, and I think that it is relief, but it is another beautiful climax. You still hide away, but you still look at the side of the next lorry. You know that I am showing you off to the drivers and that I am getting such a buzz from it, yet you cannot find any means to stop me. This totally new experience is tinged with such intensely thrilling interludes along with the natural impulse to hide yourself.

Now we are approaching the Cab of the third lorry and suddenly you hide yourself as you see the driver for yourself. He is still ahead, but from the cab he is in the ideal position to see your body.

I see him look in the mirror, occasionally glance down from his high view, and then check the road ahead. I look ahead and it is once again all clear. I could easily zoom ahead of them now and disappear forever. I do not.. I enjoy this so much.

I still sense your terror that these greedy eyes have feasted on your open flesh. Yet I also sense your pure delight at your anonymity, the sheer pleasure of their response, the idea that they have all been left with a swollen knob, dribbling in their pants as mine always does with you.

Cruelly now, close to the last lorry, his eyes fully on your sex, I move my hand away and offer him your body in full. I pull the skin of your thighs and open your sex for his eyes and then move to your breasts. I feel your breathing stop totally as you realise that you are completely unprotected, completely his. But your hand on my knob tells me that you are enjoying this sensation also. I look at your sex as well and your muscles are twitching, making your lips open and close in their lust. Now, even without my touch I feel you climax. Your breathing turns into a groan again and your hips jerk ecstatically by themselves. I watch in awe at this delightful vision, your sex fully lit by the warm sun, fully exposed to two pairs of adoring eyes, and your body indulging in the most delightful sensual orgasms.

I give the driver plenty of time to fix this image forever in his mind in the hope that he can thrill to it in recollection when he is alone in a bed some nights, his tool growing as mine is, awaiting some attention.

I move ahead now and I see him also flash his lights to me. He also waves as if we were old friends and I urge you to look back.

"Just look back babes!" I whisper to you.

You do so and he waves at you, his light flashing. I expect you to hide in horror but you simply climb upward more and wave back. You turn now and kneel on the seat so that you can see back properly. I pull out to the third lane, which is clear and you can see all three lorries behind us.

"You are beautiful darling!" I said truthfully. "You gave me such pleasure!"

"You terrified me!" you responded and then qualified it, "At first!"

I smoothed my hand on your buttocks, sticking out to the front as you gazed back. I sped ahead now so that we can leave the drivers with their thrills.

I smoothed over the crumpled skirt now hanging over your bottom. I am tempted to kiss you there but this is not going to be possible in the car. I watch you as you let your gaze leave the now shrunken images of the lorries.

I look at your breasts, still hanging out of your bra, lifted by the cloth and pointing to the lowered seat-back I lift the hanging cloth of the blouse so that I can see you clearly, placing it over your back. You remain like this a happy smile on your face as you feel my eyes only on your body. You look down at your breasts at the same time and watch them as I do, lifting your left arm so that I can see clearly.

"You are beautiful; Dani babes."

"Yes! I know!" you said it sincerely, seeing you just as I do.

We both watch as your breasts bounce gently with the smooth movement of the car, speeding over the road. In a second or two, you turn to me and kiss my cheek.

"You excite me darling" you whispered, "I forgot to film us. That was something we should be able to relive."

"Maybe we can do it again!" I said thrilling at the possibility.

"Maybe!" you whispered.

I think about it and I realise that we could never do it that good again.

"I think it would be too contrived if we tried it again for the film!" I laughed at this.

"Darling, you have read my thoughts," I said. "It has to be unrehearsed and instant. If we did have the video, it would be brilliant, but we didn't, so let's keep it in our mind."

You kiss me again and sit back in the seat. You lift your hands to cover your breasts.

"Leave them there darling, it'll be ok. Let the sun shine on them." I said, fearing that you would cover yourself.

You lay back snugly again and let the sun share your beauty with my eyes. You slowly, teasingly, lift your skirt and sigh as the sun warms your body with its loving touch. I can see your sex again, but this time, you keep your thighs closed but relaxed. Lovingly, you let your right arm fall on my lap. I push my hips forward to your hand. You look so happy. Laid back in luxury, your body covered and exposed.

I pulled out to pass another lorry and you do not even bother to move. This time, I am more interested in your hand on my thigh. I speed passed the lorry and do not care if he sees anything.

You sigh again and I reach behind to roll the seat back a little. I pull my belly in and undo my jeans at the top. You recognise the invitation and turn to me, so that you can undo the zipper. My tool pushes out to you, constrained only by the thin material of my pants. I feel the air on my belly and upper thighs and it is good. My rod tingles as your fingers glide sensuously over it.

I thrill as you curl up beside me, using your left hand to cup my tool feeling it throb and buzz in your sexy grip.

You slide your hand, feeling the firmness of my toy and the big lumps of my balls, pushing out of the jeans for you. As if you read my thoughts, you lift the elastic top of the pants and look at the hard length of meat underneath.

I feel the tight elastic as you feed it under my balls, so that I am exposed to your gaze and your loving caress. I can feel your fingers as they hold me, and I can sense them feeling the texture of my tool, the smoothness of the skin, a soft covering for the firmness beneath. You let your grip tighten on me, testing the hardness. It bends slightly but in a second, it bucks as the tingling increases and it jerks automatically in your grip.

I look ahead, but I can sense a smile on your lips as you enjoy the power you have.

You move again so that you can see me clearly. I lift my hips and wiggle so that my jeans move down a little more, opening my groin to you. You help by pushing the cloth away and now you can gaze at me freely. It naturally nudges into my belly, so you pull it away, and this simply makes me tingle with the thrill of your touch. I love to feel your hands, your eyes on me like this, and I feel proud that you enjoy this also.

Now I feel your thumb slide over the tip. You have spotted the excitement ooze from my slit, clear and thick, glinting in the sun. It thrills me so much to feel your touch slippery and sexy loving, adoring this greedy tool.

I concentrate on the road and we pass lots of cars and Lorries but this time we are alone. We are in our own world, unshared by others, private and loving. It seems that we can go on for hours like this and I never tire of your sexy hand on my rod; no intention to make me cum, but simply holding and stroking softly, teasing out the love in my belly in tiny clear dribbles.

I glance at you secretly and see your face; eyes fixed on me and a natural smile on your lips, and your breathing slow and perfectly timed your head on your left arm for support. I see a sign telling us that we can get a break in 3 miles. I want this to go on, but I need to pee.

I move into the left lane and slow with the traffic in this lane.

In a minute, we drive up the slip road to the service area. I park near the back where it is quieter so that we can remain private. I do not stop you from holding me and you do not try to let me go as I park and turn off the engine.

Without looking out of the car, to check that we are clear of people, you lift yourself over to me and bury the swollen head in your warm mouth. I thrill at this intense sensation and let you devour me with your greed. You can feel the spongy hardness of me in your teeth, which you gently clamp on me while your tongue tastes the sex coming from my balls. I know what you can feel and I allow you to do what you want with me.. Again, you do not attempt to make me cum, but you are simply feeling my body, taking in more impressions that you can share with me at a later time. I put my fingers down onto your lips and feel the stretched skin over my knob. I feel the slippery saliva that you spread over me. Every thing that I feel is stored in my head, keeping treasures, just as you are doing.

12