The Long Road

Story Info
The long quest for a hot wife.
2.2k words
4.08
43k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely true. I am writing it because I have enjoyed many other authors on this site and to offer encouragement to those who also seek fulfillment of their fantasies.

*

My fantasy began when I was in college. My girlfriend at the time came into my bedroom and apologized for drunkenly fucking her old boyfriend in the parking lot of a local bar. I was enraged! How could I possibly stay with her? I yelled and she cried. I undressed her and without even kissing her, sunk my dick into her still wet and sloppy pussy.

She sobbed "You don't want to fuck me after he just came in me."

But the fact was that I was totally turned on and asked questions about if she had sucked his dick.

"I don't remember." She sobbed.

I came quickly.

After college I met my future wife Terri. She was dark brunette with small tits, great ass, big hard nipples and a sweet hairy pussy. We fucked all the time. I started asking about her sexual past and quickly learned that she had many one night stands, multiple boyfriends and started fucking when she was very young. The fact that she was a complete slut had turned me on more than she would understand.

We married and did the usual things like having kids and a house and all that went with it. I traveled a lot for work and would pick up the occasional girl at a bar to fuck. My sex life with my wife waned to once a month when she was horny. I could have pressed for more sex but I liked it better when she was super horny. I would often prod her into telling me different stories about her sexual past. I loved them and would always masturbate to the story for days afterward. She always came quickly when we talked about other guys fucking her. She would cum as soon as I talked about guy's cuming inside her pussy.

As the years passed I became more obsessed with having her fuck other guys. She would at times say that it turned her on and at other times she protested that all I wanted was a slut wife. I talked to her about swinging or something along those lines. She seemed turned on but would never commit to it.

She seemed worried about meeting a guy online. So I decided to take the matters in my own hands. I secretly joined an online swinger club and found a guy named Tim, who played tennis (which my wife loves). I arranged for him to email her and say that he had seen her at the courts and got her email from the club owners.

She forwarded his email to me.

"Look I have a secret admirer!" She emailed.

I encouraged her to reply to him.

She replied "Ok, but remember it's your idea."

If she only knew how much it was my idea! I would get her emails forwarded to me from my Tim. I would coach him on what to say. He would talk about how great her ass was and continually try to get her to meet him.

In one email she said she would meet him, "but not to expect sex right away because I want to get to know you first."

I was shocked and thrilled my wife was going to embrace her sultriness. My plan was going perfectly. I arranged for my wife and I to go out to dinner and for my Tim to wait at his apartment for us to come by. I told her the story about how I had set the whole thing up with expectations that we would go together and I could watch her get fucked hard.

How wrong I was! Her reaction was very strong, "How could you do such a thing? I am so embarrassed! I am not your prostitute! Take me home!"

Over the next couple of days I calmed her down and she eventually agreed to meet him at the mall. I was hoping things might take off after all. But when she returned she said he was not her type and was not going to meet him again. I was crushed but noticed that she still was acting secretive. I was able to hack onto her email and saw that she was still talking with him secretly.

Now I was mad. Mad at myself and her. I had set the whole thing up and she was not sharing anything with me. Tim continued to pursue her with gusto. I was racked with strong jealousy that she would do anything and keep me out of even though she knew how much it would turn me on. She was going to get fucked and keep it secret from me to get back at me for embarrassing her.

I was scheduled to go out of town the next Monday and in one email she had agreed to meet him for tennis "Once I left out of town."

I had had enough. I blew up that she had lied to me and was planning on fucking the guy. She relented and said she would not see him and I emailed Tim to make a not to veiled threat that I was not happy with him going behind my back. I know, complicated. I continued to monitor her email until I was sure that there were no more secretive contacts.

Years passed and we continued to talk about her having sex with other guys. At times she was into it but afterwards she would be mad about making her into a whore every time we had sex.

"What about that guy you tried to hook me up with? You stopped it as soon as your found out we were going to have sex." She said. That was the first time she admitted that she was going to fuck him.

I reassured her, "Look I am ok with it as long as I know."

"It's just not a turn on if you were to know."

A few months passed and then I noticed she was always turning off her computer when she left the house which was a change. I looked and she had also changed her email password. So then I started searching her browser history and noticed some things that were a little odd. They included web sites dealing with men cheating, men cheating while their wives were pregnant, chances of pregnancy when reaching menopause plus another on conceptive sponges. I knew something was up but I couldn't say for sure what was going on.

One night after tennis at the club she said, "You know Steve at the club? His wife is 41 and just got pregnant."

We continued to talk about different things but somehow no bells were going off.

On Sunday before I left on a business trip she had played in a foursome that included Steve. Afterwards, they sat in the stands and watched me finish my match. As I walked up I noticed she was sitting with one leg up so that her panties showed just a little.

"I am going home to mow the grass." I told her.

"I am going to stay here and massage my sore calf." She replied.

That was unusual! I rushed home and got back on her web browser. That's when I saw another search on where to buy the conceptive sponges. I have had a vasectomy so then I knew for sure something was up. I continued to search and more pages were visited about husbands who cheat on their pregnant wives. It hit me like a brick. She was keeping secrets again and this time it was close to happening.

The following week I kept tabs on her and searched for the sponges in her purse. I needed some kind of proof. That weekend I blew up at her.

"I know everything! I know you are fucking Steve behind my back."

I wasn't sure but was merely bluffing. I went through the list of evidence I had gathered.

After calming down some she said, "I am not fucking him. I just like the attention."

"What about the sponges?"

"I haven't bought them yet!"

Once we got home she emailed Steve and asked him to stop emailing her and that we were going to therapy. How had I screwed up my fantasy again? I resigned myself that maybe I was just too jealous to handle it.

I searched my feeling and I thought if I was told everything I would be ok. We talked and decided to tell each other the truth and only the truth.

She confessed, "I miss Steve's advances."

"You can have sex with him as long as you tell me everything." I said.

"Really? What about when you see him at the club. Won't it be hard knowing we have been making out and everything?"

"No. I have just one request. Can I have sex with you when you return?"

"Sure. It will be your dream come true."

"Yes it will." I said as I high-fived her.

She emailed him and said that she was not going to therapy and he could email her again.

He wasted little time and I continued to read her hacked emails that she did not know about.

"I am glad you are not on lockdown." He replied.

"Ha! I'm back to friends with benefits status!"

"Come by and visit today."

"I was hoping you would ask! I have a haircut appt. at 11 so I could get there at 12:30ish? Good?"

I walked into the bathroom as she was getting ready and she told me she was going to see him at his office.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked.

She hesitantly replied, "I am going to wear this top and a blue jean skirt."

"That would be good. Go without panties."

"I can't do that!" She protested.

She looked great as she was getting ready to leave. I wanted to raise up her skirt but I knew I would find out soon enough if she had taken my advice.

I paced the floor looking at the clock. I couldn't eat lunch knowing she was arriving about 12:30. Time passed slowly until she arrived back home.

I walked into the bed room and she followed me. I started stripping off my cloths to reveal that I was completely hard. She laughed and started to lower the blinds. "Well its official!" she said.

"Tell me everything!" I implored. I hoped she would not be shy and tell me all the details.

"I think it was the lack of panties that did it." She laughed.

I was so turned on. "You went panty less?"

"Yep. I took them off in the car." She giggled.

She smiled like a little girl. She was so excited and happy.

"I was so nervous. I was shaking when I went into his office. We talked for a while and I calmed down. He asked me if I wanted to kiss him. I said sure! He came over and we started kissing. He asked me to touch him so I rubbed his cock through his pants." She confessed.

I asked the question I was dying to know. "Is he big?"

She hesitated not sure of my reaction. "Yes. Very nice."

I wanted to know more but didn't want to slow her down. "What happened next?"

"He was sitting across from me and raised my skirt up and started fingering me. He wanted to watch me play with myself and then he pulled out his cock and started jerking it. I thought I might just watch him jerk off. I wasn't sure he would actually do it." She said.

"But we continued to kiss and he raised my skirt to play with my ass. Then he picked me up and put me on his desk. He stuck it in." She said.

I was so turned on. "Did he fuck you fast?"

"Yes he was fast and furious and I didn't cum."

"Did he come inside you?"

"Yes."

I kissed her and laid her on the bed. "Do you want to fuck me?" She said.

"I want to fuck you so bad." I replied.

"Well fuck me then."

"Are you horny?"

"I want to cum."

I slid a finger inside her and felt how wet she was from his cum. I got on top and slid my dick inside her wet and used pussy. It felt wet and different. Not as sloppy and stretched out as I expected but his big cock had violated her pussy.

It was all I could do not to cum right away. "How big is he? 8 inches or so?"

"Yea probably." She said.

"That's the biggest dick you have ever had?"

"Yes. I liked it. I liked it a lot."

"Did you suck him?"

"No I just stroked him and kissed it. Do you like fucking me after I have just been fucked?"

I came with those words. I was so turned on I kept my hard and continued to fuck her until she came.

"You're so wet with all that cum inside you. Are you going to see him again?"

"Yes. If it's alright with you."

"Yes it's ok with me. Get him to get a motel room next time so you can get naked and he can really fuck you good and you can cum with his dick inside you."

"I'll work on that." She said.