The Long Road Home

Story Info
Couple has to pay a helpful man; Melissa is payment.
4.6k words
4.06
59.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and cold winter in Canada, Melissa and her boyfriend decided a trip to Hollywood, California in the States would be a great escape. They saw the sites and did all the things that tourist do in that town. Melissa's boyfriend suggested that since they were so close to Las Vegas that maybe they should take a day trip out to Vegas for some gambling fun. They could spend the night there then drive back the following day. They already had a rental car and a small suitcase with a clean pair of clothes was all that was needed plus it was a good way to spend the last few days of the vacation before they had to catch their flight and return home. They drove out to Las Vegas where they had a great time gambling and seeing the shows as well as blowing most of their money. They had just enough money left for a nice breakfast and some snacks for the long trip back. In the morning after breakfast and stocking up on some snacks, they started the long drive back to Hollywood.

On the way back Melissa looked out the car window at the mountains and how the sun had turned the rocks various shades of oranges, reds and browns along with mile after mile of sage brush which was the only thing that seemed to grow out here except for the occasional Joshua tree. Melissa had put her bare feet up on the car dash board and settled back to get comfortable since there was really nothing else to do. "Hey there's that old gas station I spotted on the way up here that I wanted to stop at." Melissa's boyfriend said. "besides my bladder is in need of some major relief." they pulled into an old abandon gas station that was about a mile or so off the freeway to do a little exploring and releasing the contents of his bladder on the side of the building plus there wasn't another city for miles to come. After reliving himself and doing a little exploring of the place and taking some pictures of Melissa, he could never have to many of those, they jumped back in the car to continue the trip but when he turned the key nothing happened. The engine didn't start, it just made some weird clicking sound and nothing on the car seemed to work. He turned the key again but it only made the clicking sound with nothing else happening. They tried their cell phones to get some roadside assistance but there was no signal out in the middle of the desert. It looked like they were stuck and they were going to have to go back to the freeway and try and get a rid to the next town which was over an hours drive by car.

The thought of walking back to the try a bum a ride to the next town did not appeal to either one of them but after almost an hour of being stuck there trying to get the started or call someone to get them. It was becoming a real possibility until they noticed a white RV in the distance had gotten off the freeway and was heading their direction. As it got closer Melissa's boyfriend went out to the road to try and flag down the RV and hopefully the person would stop. Waving both of his hands over his head the RV slowed and then turned into the parking lot of the old abandoned gas station.

The drivers side window slowly lowered. "You folks need some help?" the man behind the wheel of the RV said. "Yeah our stupid piece of shit rental car won't start." Melissa's boyfriend responded. "Well let me take a look." The man in the RV said. Putting the RV in park the man exited and went with Melissa's boyfriend. The man was in his late 30's about ten years older than Melissa the grey on his gruff, unshaven face giving away his age. He was 6 foot 1 inches tall and he was a large man weighing in at 250 pounds. He did have a little bit of extra padding around the middle but most appeared to be solid muscle. Dressed in a faded black cut off T-shirt it showed off his large tattoo of a castle with a female genie in a lamp that had large breast and a sword, the tatoo covered most of his well muscled upper right arm and shoulder. He wore a pair of shorts and flip flops that showed off his other tattoo on his foot that was a cow skull with feathers and tribal barbered wire. His icy blue eyes seemed to pierced straight though Melissa when he looked at her that sent shivers down her spin. His dirty blond hair blew in the desert breeze but also revealed a small bald spot in the top of his head. "Lets see what the problem is pop the hood for me." His voice was a deep baritone base that was very strong and commanding. Melissa found him scary but exciting. Melissa's boyfriend popped the hood to the car and he looked underneath, fiddled with some wires and poked his head around.

"Alright try it now." He said.

Melissa's boyfriend again turned the key and this time a high pitched squeal of metal against metal came from the engine before it ground to silence. Then it made no sound no matter how many times they turned the key or fiddled with wires and things. They were stuck and they all knew it. "You guys need to call the rental car company and get someone out here to help you." He was stating the obvious. "We can't our cell phones won't get reception out here. Can you drive us to the next town so we can call?" Melissa's boyfriend asked. "Sure can if you guys can chip in for some gas because I'm heading in the opposite direction and these things aren't cheap to fill up." He motioned towards the RV.

"Well we don't have any money with us right now we kind of spent it all in Vegas and we need to get back to Hollywood because our flight leaves in the morning." Melissa's boyfriend informed him.

"This ain't no damn charity ride." The tone of the man's voice was tense and it was obvious he was a little irritated. "I'll tell you what I tell my friends it's cash, ass or beer but nobody rides for free. You don't have any cash and I don't see any cases of beer so unless your girlfriend there is willing to give up a piece of her sweet ass. Your asses are stuck out here." Melissa and boyfriend were a little taken aback by this and they moved toward the car to discuss the situation but it was clear they only had one choice. The sun was going down and it would be dark soon and they still had many hours to drive until they got back to Hollywood. "So what's it going to be?" the man was getting impatient. The couple didn't need words to have a conversation the look in each others eyes and the expression on their faces told the whole conversation.

"Fine I'll do it." Melissa finely announced.

"Great grab your shit "junior" and get your girls ass in the RV. I ain't waiting forever." The man turned to get in the RV as Melissa's boyfriend went to get their stuff.

"If I do this though you're taking us all the way to Hollywood." Melissa blurted out causing both men to pause and the man slowly turned "Well someone thinks her pussy is lined with gold doesn't she?" the man took a moment to rub his chin as he pondered the offer.

"Alright let's see what I'm getting for that price the package looks pretty but I want to see the present and if I see what I like you got a deal." Came the reply from the man.

"Out here in the open where everyone can see!" now it was Melissa's turn to hesitate but the man just nodded that was exactly what he wanted. She figured no one would come driving by but the freeway was in view and if she could see the freeway then the people on the freeway could see her. She realized it was this or be stuck so she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it off over her head and dropped it on the ground. It exposed her purple push up bra. She kicked off her shoes and undid the buttons on her white denim jeans and wiggled her way out of them. She could see the man arms crossed just staring at her. His eyes slithering over her flesh as she revealed more of her body. She stood there in her matching purple bra and panties hoping this was enough to please but the look on his face told her he wanted to see everything. She let out a deep sigh and looking up at the sky that was turning shades of purples, reds and oranges in the dying sun light. She unclasped her bra letting it fall to the dusty ground exposing her small breast to him and in one motion she removed her panties stepping out of them and toss them in the pile with the rest of her clothes. Her clothes and her dignity both completely striped from her.

"Give me the 360 view sweety." A satisfying grin appeared on his salivating face as Melissa turned in place to show him everything. "You'll do. Now get your ass in the RV and "junior" pick up her clothes when you grab your shit and be quick about it." Soon all three had piled into the back of the RV Melissa's boyfriend dumping their items on the bench seat next to his naked girlfriend before taking a seat beside her. The man was rummaging around through some of the cabinets looking for something "Ah there it is." He said as he pulled a black case from the cabinet. Unzipping it he pulled out a tripod, a video camera and a regular digital camera. He tossed the digital camera to Melissa's boyfriend.

"Here junior make yourself useful and take some pics and when your not doing that work the video camera. I want to remember this and if your girl is really good I'll even send you a copy for you to remember your Vegas trip though I doubt you'll forget it."

After setting up the video camera, he turned his attention to what he really wanted. Dropping his shorts to the ground

"Alright girly get your ass over here, come on over here and suck it sweetheart and suck it real good." The man's semi-hard cock was pointed at her. Melissa got off the bench and kneeled down in front of him grabbing and stroking his cock. It was an averaged size in length and pretty thick piece of meat, her thumb and middle finger didn't touch when she wrapped her hand around it. "That's a good girl now stop with the fucking hand job and suck it already."

The man grabbed Melissa by the back of the head. His grimy fingers tangling in her blond mane of hair, he thrust his cock toward her face and she barely had time to open her mouth before he shoved it all the way in. "Down the hatch." He said as he pushed her face deeper down on his cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He slowly withdrew almost the entire length before shoving it back her mouth. He was pumping his cock into her mouth while maintaining a grip on the back of her head. Just incase she thought about going some where. Pulling his cock out of her mouth it was now fully erect and covered in Melissa's saliva. "Suck my balls you dirty bitch." He gave Melissa a slap on the face with his cock leaving a penis shaped red mark on her cheek. She took one then the other in her mouth sucking on them.

"You getting all this junior?" Melissa's boyfriend nodded as he worked the zoom on the video camera while trying to hide his growing hard-on in his pants. After a few moments he pulled his balls out of her mouth then roughly reinserted his cock into her mouth.

"Now suck it like the cheap whore that you are. Nice and hard to try and drain my balls so you don't have to fuck me." The man's piercing blue eyes glared down at her. Melissa's boyfriend could see her nostrils flair and her checks sunk in as she sucked hard on his cock. Bobbing her head back and forth along the length of his cock as it slide between her the pink strawberry lip glossed lips. His balls were smacking against her chin with each down stroke motion. She had placed her hands on either side of thick well muscled hips. She was sure he could probably drive his cock clean through the back of her head if she wasn't careful.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth Melissa welcomed the return of normal breathing. "Get your ass on the bed." The man grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her towards the small bed towards the rear of the RV. "Crawl on your damn knees like a dog if you have to." His voice was tense and excited. Melissa willingly complied and crawled on all fours into the bed.

"On your back you dirty bitch." The man's voice was almost at a growl. He looked over Melissa's body displayed out for him. His hands pawing at her breast and squeezing her pink nipples, until they became erect then he lowered his mouth onto one sucking on it. His whiskers poking into the soft flesh of her breast contrasted with the warm sensation of his mouth and tongue on her nipple. Sliding his hand down her stomach to the patch between her legs, he forcibly pushed her legs apart as he switched over to her other nipple. His thick fingers rubbing up and down on her pussy lips before he used two of his fingers to part her lips revealing the soft pink interior of her pussy. He forced one finger then two inside her pussy working them in and out. Melissa shifted and adjusted to being penetrated as her juices coated the man's rough fingers it became easier for her to accept them. He was moving his fingers quickly in and out of her while he sucked on her breast. When she was good and wet, he removed his juice covered fingers and put them in Melissa's mouth.

"Clean them off slut. You made them all sticky and wet now you clean up your mess like the dirty little girl that you are." The man ordered her. She didn't like sucking her boyfriends cock after he had been inside her but she did as she was told. Sucking on his thick, rough fingers like they were miniature cocks working them in and out of her mouth. She was getting caught up in the moment and had not even realized that her right hand had come up and was rubbing her breast and tweaking her nipple the way she likes it.

Removing his fingers from her mouth the he man moved down to position himself between her legs. He spread her legs wide giving her boyfriend a nice view of what was about to happen.

"Spread those lips for me slut!" His voice had that gruff almost growling sound to it. He was getting caught up in the moment as well. Melissa reached down and placing a hand on either side spread her shaven pussy lips for the man as ordered. He took the head of his cock and started to rub it up and down on her exposed clit. Exciting it even more as the pre-cum from his cock mixed with the juices from her pussy. A small trickle of fluid starting to make it is way between her butt cheeks. He then raised his cock and smacked it hard against her excited clit but instead of cry of pain it was a moan of enjoyment.

"Shit junior don't you give this slut enough cock? I bet she wants me to fuck her good don't you?" Melissa just nodded. He smacked her pussy again with his cock. "What was that slut." He growled at her.

"Yes, fuck me." Melissa replied excitement was starting to fill her voice.

"You want me to shove my cock all the way in your little pussy don't you? All the way up to my balls huh?" the man was rubbing his cock up and down her moistening slit.

"Yes, bury your cock all the way till your balls deep in my pussy." Melissa was ready to get fucked and end this erotic nightmare.

The man without missing a beat shoved his cock deep inside her until his balls rested against the crack of her lovely ass. Grabbing her legs behind her knees he forced them up towards her head. This allowed him unobstructed access to her pussy as he began to thrust hard in and out of her poor little pussy. The man's large frame and sheer mass of weight guaranteed that Melissa could do nothing but accept the pounding that her pussy taking. For several minutes he thrust into her, the sound of his balls slapping hard against her ass filled the interior of the RV. After several minutes of this he withdrew his hard cock now completely covered in Melissa's juices.

"Turn over, I want you face down and ass up." He ordered Melissa.

She flipped over sticking her ass up in the air like she was told. The man rubbed his hands over the white creamy flesh of her ass checks. Grabbing large handfuls over her bottom he guided his cock back toward her slippery pussy. His aim was a little high and Melissa felt the head of his cock press against her butt hole. She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock guiding him back between the folds of her pussy where he continued his assaulting thrust into her. She looked at her boyfriend who's face was obscured by the digital camera or looking into the view finder of the video camera. A sharp smack on her ass brought her back to what was going on. The red hand print clearly visible on her white butt checks, the man was enjoying himself smacking one check then the other with his right hand while he gripped onto Melissa's hip with the other. This continued for several minutes until Melissa let out a long satisfying moan. Her orgasm was strong and intense and caught everyone by surprise.

"Well ain't that the shit, this slut actually likes having her ass used like a cheap whore." The man slide out of Melissa then grabbed her around the waist he roughly turned her bottom towards the camera.

"Look at this." The man showed Melissa's boyfriend. He placed her knees on the floor and spread her legs exposing her soaking wet pussy and red ass cheeks.

"I know what this bitch needs now." The man turned and moved in behind her. Spreading her butt cheeks he spit on her butt crack. Using the now dark red almost purple colored head of his cock he worked the spit down her crack to her tight little asshole.

"No, I don't do anal!" Melissa protested and tried to wiggle free as the man had a firm grasp on her hips.

"She doesn't do anal." Melissa's boyfriend interjected confirming what Melissa had told the man.

"Bullshit! I haven't meet a blond haired girl yet that didn't like a good ass fucking and your girl here ain't going to be the first."

The man grabbed the back of Melissa's head and drove it down into the mattress. Melissa was now pinned in place. She could not drop down the bed kept her from doing that. She could not go forward the man's weight kept her pinned down to the bed and she couldn't go backwards that is what he wanted as it would drive his hard cock deep into her bottom.

Melissa's boyfriend zoom in the video camera on her ass as the man placed the head of his cock against her butthole. He released her head shifting his weight, he was able to apply more force to his cock. Try as she might she could only resist for so long before the head of his cock disappeared into her bottom along with the rest of his cock quickly following.

"Shit! It hurts take it out, take it out!"

Melissa screamed as the searing pain of her butthole being forcibly opened raced through her body.

"Quit your whining already." The man told her and smacked her ass hard causing her to yelp a little. Her one fist was clenched and the other hand dug her nails in the mattress.

"You know if you would relax then you might find you like getting your ass done right and proper." The devilish grin on the man's face showed how much he enjoyed torturing her poor bottom. He would remove almost the entire length of his cock before thrusting it back deep inside her ass. He grabbed the back of Melissa's head pulling her hair towards him to raise her face so he could hear her whimpers of pain as he plunged repeatedly into her bottom. Her jaw clinched tight as she endured the brutal ass fucking.

He continued the assault on her ass for several minutes of pumping and spanking her ass.

"I know what you need. You need an orgasm while I pound your pretty little butt to truly enjoy this. So turn over." Melissa did as she was told flipping over on her back again and spreading her legs. The man pushed his cock back into her ass. His cock seemed to stretch her butthole to its limit.

"Now play with your pussy. The sooner you make yourself cum the sooner I'm out of your ass." His voice was gruff and tense. He was holding back his orgasm as long as possible to enjoy the torture he was inflicting on Melissa's poor ass. At first she was gently fingering her pussy trying to find the pleasure but then the man grabbed the back of her head pulling her hard towards him driving his cock hard into her.

12