The Long Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you want me to fuck your ass hard." The man was getting close his load boiling in his balls.

" Fuck me hard, hard as you can." Melissa cried out as she fingered herself as fast as she could. Her bottom growing accustomed to the cock inside it relaxed as she found herself getting near an orgasm the pain seemed less intense until she came hard grinding her hips against her fingers and the man's cock.

True to his word he pulled out of her bottom; jerking it feverishly he aimed it at her face.

"Open up and say AWWW!" The man said through clenched teeth as the first steam of cum rocketed out of his cock and left a trail across Melissa's right cheek and up to her hair line where it mixed with the sweat into her blond hair, then down to settle in a pool of cum that covered her left eye. The next blast hit her in the right cheek and curled its way up to her right eye causing her to keep both eyes closed. The last blast went across her lips and made its way down onto her chin. A large glob of cum clung to the tip of his cock. He thrust his cock back into Melissa's mouth but he only got two pumps in before she wiggled away coughing and spitting.

"What you didn't like the taste?" The man asked

"No! it taste like shit." Melissa screamed back at him.

"Really I thought my cock coming out of your ass would have tasted like candy." The man said almost innocently like he didn't know.

Laughing and getting out of the bed he looked at Melissa's boyfriend.

"That junior is how you give a dirty bitch slut like yours a good ass fucking. Now go clean her up while I go wash the shit off my dick then get us going." The man went to the front of the RV and started the vehicle up then pulling away and getting on the interstate that took them back to Hollywood. Melissa's boyfriend found a towel and helped her wipe the cum off her face and he cleaned what he could out of her hair but there was a fairly good amount. The coupe just laid there in bed for a while swaying to the rocking of the RV as it made its way down the road. About an hour into the trip the man said.

"Hey bring that bitch up front here, I'm not done with her yet." Melissa and her boyfriend looked at each other.

"I already did what you wanted." Melissa replied to the man. A big toothy smile crossed his face.

"Yes, you did but you also agreed to let me use you until we got to Hollywood. We ain't to Hollywood yet so junior bring that slut up here she has a cock to suck until we get there." The man had almost a chipper happy tone in his voice. Probably because he was right so Melissa's boyfriend helped her out of bed and stand on her wobbly legs and she made her way to the drivers seat. She kneeled beside the man.

"Let's go this cock is not going to suck itself." He told her. Melissa started sucking his cock her head bobbing up and down as they drove.

"You getting this on tape?" He asked.

"Yup." Came the response from Melissa's boyfriend.

Soon the sounds of trucker horns blaring could be heard as truckers passing could see into the cab and were welcomed to a free sex show as they went down the freeway. A burst of light filled the front of RV as one of the truckers took a picture. Melissa's boyfriend could see the man giving a thumbs up to the show he was watching. The parade of spectators continued all the way into Hollywood. One of the last to watch was a couple in their early 30's the woman stared in amazement and the man watched with a grin as Melissa's head bobbed up and down on his hard swollen cock. The RV man was getting ready to cum removing his cock from her mouth. He splattered her face again with his cum then to plunged it back into her waiting mouth to be sucked dry. Melissa's boyfriend wondered if the couple only enjoyed the passing sex show or wished they could trade places and be the rolling sex show.

The RV finally reached the hotel where they were staying and the man let Melissa and her boyfriend off. They would call the rental car company the next day to tell them where the car was. They flew back to Canada their adventure behind them.

Two weeks later a box arrived at their apartment.

Melissa's boyfriend opened the box to see stacks of pictures from the RV man along with a couple of DVD's of that evening just as he had promised. In the bottom was a little note that said "Hope everything worked as you had planned and I can't wait to see you next year. RV man" A broad smile on his face.

"Everything worked out just fine." Melissa's boyfriend muttered to himself as he went to watch one of the DVD's.

12