The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reverie was broken as she felt blunt pressure prod her back. She reached inside her cloak, grasping for her short sword, and spun around quickly, coming face to face with a member of the Dhorn patrol.

His cold eyes pierced her, eyeing her keenly. "Move on, wench, or you'll taste my steel."

Shiloh took her hand off her sword and bobbed a curtsy before him. Then she dashed off as fast as her feet could carry her. She didn't stop until she'd crossed into the western half of the city. She caught her breath and looked around carefully. This was one part of the city that she'd never been to before. There was no familiarity here. Yet she knew that the arena was the major attraction here. She had never been allowed to go to the arena. Her father's advisors had told him it was too violent for a delicate young lady like herself. She figured if she wandered around long enough she'd find Knight Street. This part of the city didn't look at that big.

She took her time, casually strolling as she watched many of the commoners meandering about. She wondered if their lives were as carefree as she had often daydreamed about. No, perhaps not. They were the working class after all. She continued on her way, taking the time to smile sweetly at a few males she encountered.

She pushed her cloak back over her shoulders and faked a stumble as one particularly handsome blond male she estimated to be a few years older than she caught her eye. She let out a yelp and went down on one knee. He dashed over to her and offered her his hand. Shiloh accepted it and managed a coy smile as he inquired to her well being. The low timbre of his voice sent a shiver of delight coursing through her. She bobbed a curtsy and continued to hold onto his hand. "I thank you, good sir. My shoe must've caught on the cobblestone."

"You should be more careful. You could get hurt." He smiled at her before withdrawing his hand.

"I should count myself fortunate that you were nearby to help me. How might I ever repay your kindness?" Shiloh lowered her eyes dutifully before glancing back up and flashing him another sweet smile.

"There is no need. A man should never stand idle when there is a lady in need," he replied before he changed the subject. "You must be new to this part of the city because I have never seen you over here before."

"I am new to the city as a whole. I lost my family and moved here to live with other relatives. I was curious about the city. Perhaps you could help me," she coaxed as she touched his arm. "Oh, but where are my manners? My name is Belara."

"Tis truly a beautiful name, Belara, and I am happy to have made your acquaintance. My name is Niall. How may I be of assistance?" He returned her smile as he looked her up and down.

She noted how his eyes lingered upon her breasts, her hips, and her legs. She figured she had him at this point. "I am looking for Knight Street. Could you show me where that is?"

"Verily it would be my pleasure, my beauty. Follow me," he motioned as he led her passed her destination and onto Squire's Road. They circled around the back side of Squires until they reached an alley. He grabbed hold of her and pulled her beneath an overhang, hoping to conceal his intentions in the shadows. Shiloh giggled as he shoved her against a wall and raked his eyes over her body. "I know what you want, little slut. I can smell it. So let's beat around the bush. I will give you what you want."

"I like a man who isn't afraid to take what he wants," Shiloh purred. "Give it to me."

Niall pulled down the low cut top of her blue dress, exposing her breasts to him. He took much delight in fondling and nibbling on her nipples. She moaned and squirmed at the feel of his mouth on her. Reaching down his body, she unlaced his trousers and slipped her hand inside. As she felt around, she slid her hand over his engorged cock. They both groaned as her fingers brushed its swollen tip.

She eased up her skirt and opened her thighs, wrapping her legs around him all the while guiding his cock towards her soaking wet pussy. With a quick shove of his hips, he slid himself in to the hilt. Shiloh let out a soft squeal. He felt good inside her. She was on the verge of exploding from the stimulation of his girth ramming up against her sweet spot as he controlled his thrusts. Niall pulled out and slammed back into her, driving his cock even deeper up her cunt.

His hard cock touched every nerve ending inside her pussy. The tightness in her pussy intensified. Her head began to spin as her pussy gripped his cock. Shiloh bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact as he pounded away. She dug her nails into his back, scratching and clawing. Fighting to prolong her pleasure, she bit into his neck before her orgasm ripped through her pussy. She screamed into his shoulder from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard. Niall's cock continued to pound into her repeatedly. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around his swollen girth.

Her orgasm didn't stop it, just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. Niall grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. His hands went back to her breasts, squeezing and pinching her naked beauties. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh and swollen nipples. Their eyes were locked in a lust-filled stare. Shiloh licked her lips and mouthed the words 'fuck me'. Her breathing became faster. She could feel another orgasm approaching.

Niall decided it was time to finish with her before the Dhorn patrol caught them back here. He put his hands on the backs of her thighs and lifted. Shiloh hooked her legs up over his shoulders and pressed against him, widening her thighs, and allowing him even deeper penetration. Shiloh let out a throaty moan as she felt his cock sink as deep as it possibly could. He grabbed her firm cheeks with his hands and dug his fingers into the cleft between them. Niall fucked her harder and faster. His balls slapped against her ass as he pushed deeper into her. Juices poured from inside her and dripped down his balls.

Soon he could feel his balls fill with cum and his cock swell inside her twitching cunt. He was almost there... just a few more strokes. He slammed into her hard, then again and again. On the fourth stroke, he could feel hot fluids surge through his engorged cock. He buried himself deep in her hot snatch. His cock erupted. Niall let out a low growl. Hot cum exploded from his cock and filled her gushing pussy. He pulled out and shoved back in releasing another flood of cum deep into her. His seed continued blasting into her cunt and mixing with her own juices until he could feel them seeping out and dripping down over his balls.

He rested his head against her exposed breasts and caught his breath. She ran her fingers through his hair and flexed her inner pussy muscles around his cock. He trembled and moaned before he pulled out of her. "By the King!" he muttered.

Shiloh chuckled low in her throat before she dropped her legs down from their perch over his shoulders.

"You made my day, sweet thing. I wish my wife was as talented as you are," he whispered as he eased her feet to the ground and helped her to stand.

Shiloh stopped for a moment, digesting what he had just said. She had just had a fling in an alley with a married commoner. By the gods, if Vico learned of this, she knew there would be the hells to pay. She met his eyes and smiled. "Then she must not appreciate you," Shiloh offered as she righted her clothing. "I thank you for your assistance, but we should not linger here. The Dhorn may catch us and I do not wish that."

Niall quickly tucked himself in and re-laced his breeches. "Take care, sweet girl. Oh, by the way, Knight Street is one street over."

Shiloh mouthed a 'thank you' and winked before going about her business. She made her way to Knight Street and began to look for house number 23. The search for the right house distracted her long enough for a man clad in the armor of the Dhorn army to step out of the shadows and walk straight up to her. Shiloh cringed, her instincts telling her to run right away before he discovered the escapade from mere moments prior. As she debated her options in her head, he stopped in front of her, eyeing her.

Her eyes meekly met his.

"Hey there, little coo. What are you doing here?" He eyed her suspiciously.

"I'm just strolling along the street. That's not forbidden, is it?" Shiloh smiled coyly, sizing him up. If it weren't for the fact that he wore the armor of the Dhorn, she would have likened him to Caron. His devil may care grin drew her in. She liked the way his hair tumbled across his brow and the way his green eyes danced mischievously.

"Normally, it is not. But in your case... A young woman, all by herself, and clad in these skimpy clothes? That looks more than fishy," he leered at her.

Shiloh batted her big blue eyes at him and leaned forward somewhat, giving him a nice look at her cleavage. "I'm just a poor kitchen girl. I haven't the money to buy better clothes."

He chuckled at her, shaking her head. "That's what you say. But I can just see how some of my superiors might suspect you are a prostitute looking for customers."

She smiled widely, drawing him in further. "If my clothes are a problem, how about I just take them off...?"

He cleared his throat and studied Shiloh again, paying extra attention to her chest. Finally, he nodded. "Come with me then. As it happens, one of surrounding houses is unoccupied."

Shiloh went with him, following along side him dutifully. She could've kicked herself for getting caught by a Dhorn. Perhaps if she just played it cool, she'd come out of this situation unscathed and undiscovered.

It was not a house that he led her into, but a small warehouse of sorts, not far away. It seems to be unoccupied, as only few crates and boxes lined its walls. The Dhorn soldier motioned around the warehouse. "We'll be undisturbed in here. We confiscated this place after its former owner... passed away. It will most likely be sold in a couple of weeks, but until then, it will do. So, tell me, what's your name?"

"Belara. And yours?" Shiloh smiled wickedly, showing off her ample chest.

"Belara... That's pretty," he smiled at her and studied her breasts for a while, his eyes fixed on them. "I am Jero. Now how about you show me your tits now, Belara of Betancuria?"

Shiloh bared them for him, removing her blue dress and tossing it to her feet. She preened before him.

"Holy Empire, those are some huge melons... How did you manage to grow a rack of that size? Heh, don't tell me, I think I know. Lots of milk, huh?" Jero grinned and fondled her breasts.

Shiloh giggled girlishly. She allowed him to fondle her while her mind raced with possible ways of how to get out of this.

"I knew you'd like that. Okay, turn around, bend over and touch your toes." He leered at her as he ran his hand over her bottom.

Shiloh began to tremble. She hadn't expected that. She moved to comply with his demands when out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of a dark clothed man striding toward them. "Unhand her, Dhorn!"

She gasped and grabbed her dress from the floor. Vico?!?! What was he doing here?!?!

Jero glared at Shiloh and pointed at Vico. "Who's the bull?"

"I'm her pimp, asshole." Vico grinned meanly. "Touch her again without paying me first and you'll be pissing through a tube."

Both Jero and Vico glared at each other for a few tense moments. She watched them and noted how quickly Vico whipped out a blade. He brandished one menacingly while pulling a second, which he lodged beneath Jero's chin, piercing him.

Jero flinched from the pain. "Ah little coo, you're so much better than this. It would be wise to get rid of the dead weight. You'll have a better time with me. I promise you."

Vico jabbed his dagger into Jero's ribs, sliding the blade into a weak point in the armor. "Did he touch you, birdie?"

Shiloh nodded. "He had his hands all over me."

"You wanna touch, Dhorn? It'll cost you 20 gold for even thinking of looking at my girl, 100 for touching. Pay up or I splatter what little brains you have across the wall."

They glared at each other for a few more tense seconds.

"What'll it be?" Vico growled, putting more pressure on the soldier's chin.

Jero backed away from Vico and tossed a small pouch at his feet. "You can find me at Tald's Tavern most evenings if you decide to lose the pimp. I promise I'll make it worth your while." He continued to back away until he reached the door and quickly ducked through it.

Shiloh cringed as she caught the look on Vico's face. She lowered her eyes and walked over to him, resting her head on his upper chest. "For what it's worth, I do appreciate you helping me out, but please don't punish me."

He grabbed her violently and dragged her to a nearby crate, bodily tossing her over it so her bottom stuck up in the air. Shiloh shuddered at the familiar yet embarrassing position she found herself in again, awaiting the delivery of her punishment. Vico stood over her, gazing down at her, letting her wait for a few seconds in anxiety without moving a muscle. Just as Shiloh began to relax momentarily, wondering whether or not Vico would extract his favorite form of punishment on her, she felt his hand touch the back of her silky smooth thigh. She tensed up as if she'd been expecting the hard sting of his palm. But Vico slowly glided his hand up and down her bare flesh, causing goose bumps to appear wherever his hand caressed.

Vico stared down at her, carefully taking in her every move, her every breath. He could feel her angst rolling off her in waves. She knew she was in for it. He knew what she had been doing and it was time to remind her who was in charge. Soon the first resounding slaps landed in her upturned bottom. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Shiloh cried out loudly as she squirmed around. Bright red imprints of Vico's large hand formed on her previously milky-white ass after each bruising whack.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

After 10 hard slaps, Shiloh unleashed a scream of pain and struggled fiercely to get away from Vico. She knew she couldn't take much more of this.

"Ouuuuch, please...., I'm sooooorrrrrrrry.... owwwwwwwwwwwww, no more! ARRRGGHHH! STOP PLEASE! OWWWWWWWWWW!"

Vico cackled wickedly and ignored her pleas. He would teach her a lesson she would never forget.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Byyyyyyyyy..............the...........Goooooooooooddddddddddsssss! Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccooooooooo! STTTTTTTTT---AHHHHHHHHHHH-PPPPPPP!" Tears flooded from her eyes, staining her cheeks. Her legs were flailing about uncontrollably. She could have sworn her cheeks had burst into flames that burned hotter than any she'd ever known. Vico exhibited his dominance over her with his ruthlessness and they both knew it.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Pllleeeezzzzzzzzeeee, Viiiiiiiiiiicccccccccoooooooo!" Shiloh groaned from a raw throat. She sobbed raggedly and ceased her struggles, finally submitting to his brutal ass blistering. She hurt too much to move. She clutched the crate and let the tears roll.

Vico stepped back and admired his handiwork on her bottom. He grinned and chuckled cruelly before he wedged his hand between her legs. His fingers flicked over her lower lips, noting just how wet she was. He pushed in, breaching her channel, and pumped in and out, scissoring his fingers back and forth. A tortured whimper slipped from her throat. "Let this serve as a warning, birdie. You will not fuck anyone else without my permission. I own you, little cunt. And do not forget it. Now get your whore ass up. You will tell me what the fuck you think you were doing over here!"

Shiloh struggled to stand up. Her ass cheeks hurt worse than anything she'd ever felt before. This topped every other spanking he'd ever given her. She shuddered as she met his eyes. Quickly she glanced down at the floor. "I was working on my pick-pocketing lesson. The final ring I have to recover to take back to Master Yance is in the house next to this one. That Dhorn caught me as I was trying to sneak to that house. He......he accused me of being a prostitute and brought me in here."

"Stupid cunt. You should have run away. Let me tell you something. I knew a whore named Manny. The Dhorn caught her and filled her cunt and her ass with molten lead, then threw her out on the street. It took four days until she died. It wasn't a very pleasant death. Is that what you want? Do you intend on risking everything we've worked so hard to build up on your need to constantly have something inside your cunt? Do you?"

"NOOOOOOO! I wasn't looking for a fuck!" Shiloh's head snapped up and she glared into Vico's black eyes. She cringed as he clicked his fists.

"You weren't? So what was the back alley fuck all about? You didn't even know that guy," he shot back before he slapped her hard across the face.

She staggered from the force of the blow. "I don't know what you are talking about, Vico!"

He tossed her back onto the crate and pulled her legs apart, slamming two fingers inside her. He hooked them on her front wall and pulled them out ever so slowly.

Then he popped them in his mouth, licking them clean. "Sure as hell tastes like you got fucked. Furthermore, I saw you pressed against a wall getting fucked. Don't lie to me, cunt."

"I'll fuck whomever I want to! You DO NOT own me!" Shiloh screamed back as she whirled back around to face him and pulled her short sword. Anger shot through her like lightning.

Vico shook his head at her and smacked the weapon from her hand. It skittered across the floor and came to rest near the rear wall. "Stupid bitch, put the pigsticker away. I'm not impressed."

He grabbed her again, roughly manhandling her back onto the crate while she kicked and struggled. Paying little attention to her feeble protests, he pushed his fingers back inside her pussy and scissored them to and fro, eliciting a low moan from her. Shiloh tried to hold back, swore to herself that she didn't like it, but her traitorous body proved otherwise. It took little to bring her to climax. Her juices gushed out and soaked Vico's fingers.

She glanced back up at him over her shoulder as she felt him remove his fingers. He brought them to his mouth and licked them clean. Shiloh groaned as her body twitched. He moved away from her. She wasn't sure where he had gone, but could hear the rustling of clothing. A gasp tumbled from her lips as she felt something blunt nudge her pussy lips. The gasp changed into a blissful moan as he filled her with the scorching hardness of his cock. He filled her and stretched her and she shook from the sensation. He didn't move a bit as she began to contract her wet walls around his length. Her sucking channel gripped him. A moan hitched in his throat before he pulled out completely and brought a hand down as hard as he could on her blood red posterior.

SMACK!

Shiloh howled from the pain. He delved his hands into her hair and yanked her from the crate, hauling him down before him as he forced her to her knees. He relinquished his grip on her hair with one of his hands and palmed his cock, wagging it before her face.

"Suck it, little cunt," Vico growled as he nudged the tip of his cock against her lips.

Shiloh trembled before him. She knew all too well what had happened the last time she performed this act on Vico. It wasn't fair that he should receive all the pleasure while he bestowed upon her all the pain. It wasn't fair! But she knew it would be worse for her if she did not do as he demanded.