The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I won't do that!" She growled, tensing as she readied to strike. "I will not turn them over to the murderers who killed my family! That would be heartless and cruel. They saved me life and gave me hope of having a new one. I can not and furthermore, will not, betray them!"

"And that's your final decision?" he asked, meeting her eyes, levelly.

"Yes!" She stepped back from him and prepared to defend herself with her swords if he should attack her.

But the attack never came. He smiled warmly at her. "I'm glad. You are wise, m'lady!"

"Glad?" She repeated, dumbfounded. "Wait! Explain yourself...."

"Until we meet again, Princess Shiloh," Justan bowed and disappeared, seemingly into thin air.

"What? No, explain..." She cried out, but he was gone. Her eyes widened as she struggled to figure out what had happened here. She sank to the ground, her mind racing. Tears fall down her cheeks.

Then she spotted a dark figure in the shadows. Realization hit her. It was all a set-up. Just a set-up to see if she'd turn in Master Nathan and the Family. They were testing her loyalty to them before her lessons progressed any further. Perhaps it was also another lesson to pass. Or perhaps it was because of the blow-up she had had in Master Nathan's office.

She bowed her head forward, letting her hair slide forward to cover her face, and glanced back at the spot where she'd seen the dark figure. She'd been through this before. Déjà vu gripped her insides as she realized who it was. Master Nathan had sent Vico just in case she had decided to give up their names to the Dhorn. Shiloh clenched her fists, knowing if she'd talked that Vico would have stepped out of the shadows to kill her. Master Nathan's enforcer was there to do his dirty work.

Pushing off of the hard cobblestone of the wharf, she rose to her feet and started back for the Bear Pit. Her head was swimming. I must speak to Master Nathan, she thought to herself. Yet the little imp deep inside her urged her to confront Vico. She knew he was still there, watching her intently. She could see him whenever he shifted ever so slightly as the storm that raged illuminated the dark street. She casually strolled towards him, keeping her head down to give the illusion that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. She let out a small sob, hoping he'd believe that something had upset her.

Then she heard him step away from the wall, creeping up behind her. Swiftly she turned, catching him unawares. She slid her fists into the cloth of his black tunic and shoved him against the nearby wall with all the strength she could muster. He hit with a sharp exhale, staring down at her with an utterly surprised expression on his handsome, scruffy face.

"Didn't anyone tell you that you're too big to lurk?" She sneered at him as she wedged her thigh between his legs and pressed herself flush against his body. She could feel him growing hard. Her cheeks flushed slightly as she rubbed gently.

He gave her an insolent grin before shifting his body. "Now that you've got me at your mercy, birdie, what do you plan to do to me?"

"I know why you are here. You're spying on me. This is a set-up, a farce, to see if I would talk. You were here to be Master Nathan's assassin had I betrayed him, had I betrayed you all."

Vico laughed at her, enjoying her fury. "I like how you are playing at being fierce, birdie, but you are hardly scary."

She let out a low growl, releasing the grip on his tunic with one of her hands, and allowed it to travel down his muscled torso until it reached the juncture of his thighs. She brushed her hand softly over his growing erection with slow strokes. She heard him chuckle softly in her ear. "What are you playing at now, birdie?"

"My name is Shiloh, not birdie, you asshole. Call me that one more time and I will rip your dick off and shove it up your ass!" A feral growl spilled forth from her lips as she dropped her hand lower still and clamped down on his balls. She squeezed them in her hand and heard him release a moaning whimper. She lessened the pressure on his sensitive sac then returned to gently stoking his hardness. "You'll see I'm not playing this time, Vico."

He laughed again, as if mocking her. She wasn't sure what possessed her, but she slid her other hand up into his hair. They'd been through this before. She pulled his head down to hers, raising up her lips to connect with his. She kissed him hungrily, still stroking his hardness.

Shiloh felt his strong arms wrap around her body, and he slid them down to cup her ass cheeks. He kissed her ravingly, his lips sucking at hers while their tongues tangled. Vico lifted her slightly, allowing her legs to wrap around his waist. Her arms encircled his neck. At the same moment she could feel him reaching beneath her skirt, swiftly ripping her panties from her body. She flinched and shuddered as the cold air hit her bottom.

Then he switched their positions, pressing her up against the wall while deftly opening his pants. Shiloh let out a growl as he gripped her hips, raising her up even higher up the wall to accommodate him between her parted legs. He tentatively touched her wetness, his fingers skimming over her lower lips and most sensitive spot before pushing his rock hard cock deeply up into her.

Shiloh clutched his shoulders tightly, digging her nails into his flesh. He unleashed a hiss from between clenched teeth. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, valiantly holding back a squeal that threatened to slip from her as his cock pummeled the sweet spot inside her. She knew a member of the Dhorn Patrol was just up the street. She feared alerting him to their tryst down here on the semi-dark wharf. Shiloh wanted this.

With a sharp nip to his ear, she widened her hips, feeling herself contract and tighten around Vico's thrusting member. It felt so good. It felt so right. Despite all that had happened between them so far, she knew deep inside that he was trying his best to please her. She drew back and smiled up at him, contentment twinkling in her eyes. She lifted her chin, leaning in, and bestowed upon his lips a soft tender kiss. It surprised her when he returned it with the same gentleness before deepening it into a passionate fusion of lips. Their tongues danced and tangled all the while he pummeled her slick wet depths with his long deep thrusts.

Vico was getting close, she knew it. Beads of sweat broke out on his brow, and he grunted breathlessly. His thrusts took on a harder, more brutal and forceful edge. He slammed into her as deep as he could, reveling in the staccato rhythm the slapping together of their bodies produced. Shiloh bit her lip, stifling a squeal of passion when it all became too intense. She crested in a gush of wetness, bathing his greedy cock with her creamy female juices.

Her orgasm turned Vico into an animal, wild and untamed. The harder he pounded, the wetter she became, soaking him thoroughly. She buried her face into his neck and bit into his flesh. He clenched his teeth, holding back a snarl of pain. He dug his fingers into her hips.

Dropping his hands, he spread her bottom cheeks and pulled his cock from her pussy. Shiloh let out a whimper of protest at the loss of it. She wanted him back, needed him to fill her completely. The whimper soon turned into a strangled yelp of sheer burning pain as he pushed into her bottom. Despite the fact that his cock was well lubricated with her juices, a cry escaped her lips as his member was quite a good size. She dug her fingernails deeper into the flesh of his back and sank her teeth into the meat of his shoulder. Another cry escaped her lips as he pushed his way past the barrier ring guarding her anal passage. Vico moaned, loving the feel of her tight walls squeezing his dick. It felt even better than her pussy. "Oh fuck...," he moaned. "Wiggle that ass, little bitch."

Shiloh winced, clawing even harder. She wanted to scream as loudly as she could, and make him stop. A small cry slipped forth as the tears welled in her eyes. "Vico, please," she sobbed. "It hurts...you must stop..."

He ignored her altogether as he slowly pumped his hips, thrusting long and deep in and out of her tightly stretched bottom. It felt too good to stop now. "Oh yes, yes," he grunted. "Squeeze my cock, little slut."

He increased the speed of his thrusts even more, pounding into her tender depths until he had worked himself in as far as he could, Shiloh grimaced and shuddered, clawing and biting him even harder.

"Relax," he growled, his fingers looping around to locate her clit. He rubbed her lower lips before attacking the swollen nub. Though she felt utterly stretched, she did as he commanded of her and tried to relax. Shiloh focused on the sensations sparking within her protruding clit. He hit a sensitive nerve and worked it relentlessly all the while thrusting harder and faster into her ass, punishing her tightness with the onslaught of his obsessive viciousness. She tensed, giving into the orgasm that flooded her senses. She groaned, finally adjusting to Vico's invasion, and tightened her legs around his hips.

Vico kissed her once more, soothing her as he slowed down a tad bit, allowing a soft moan to slip forth. A rumble of satisfaction escaped his lips as his time neared. He quickened his thrusts, pounding rapidly into her until he shot his load deep into her sucking ass.

Pulling out, he slid his fingers into the wetness pooling upon her nether lips. She tensed and shuddered breathlessly, willing herself to hold back and enjoy what he was doing. Vico would have none of that, though. He grinned at her as he watched her bite her bottom lip, and whispered in her ear. "Let yourself go, birdie," he urged and nipped the lobe of her ear. "You know what you wish to feel. Let go."

Shiloh shook her head, holding out in breathless denial. She didn't want it to end this soon. Who knew when Vico might be this generous to her again? She had to prolong it. She needed to savor this moment.

"More, I want more." Shiloh begged, writhing blissfully in the sweet pleasure he bestowed upon her sensitive clit. She bucked her hips against his hand.

"Greedy little slut," he taunted. "What shall I do with you? You take all I have to give and still beg for more."

Shiloh whimpered as the delightful pleasure built up. "Viiiiiiiiiiico," she pleaded before wholly giving in to the splendid sensations that threatened to erupt from deep inside her nether core. He plunged two fingers inside her, hooking them against her front walls where he sought and found her magic sweet spot. Shiloh yelped as quietly as she could possibly manage before exploding magnificently around him. She soaked him thoroughly, her musky scent filling his nostrils.

"Oh damn Shiloh...," he moaned as he leaned into her, embracing her tightly. He calmed his heavy breathing and quivered against her. He kissed her ever so softly, his lips gently plying hers apart. His tongue slipped inside. He devoured her, drawing from her another low moan. She pulled back from the sweet kiss and rested her head against his shoulder, relinquishing the grip her nails had on his back.

Utter doubt assailed her. "By the hells...," she sobbed. "What have I done?"

Their eyes met instantly, her baby blue's gazing into the pitch black depths of his. He muttered a foul oath, gripping her tightly against him, and slid his semi-hard cock back up into her dripping pussy. He rocked his hips, slowly thrusting up into her.

His eyes narrowed dangerously, the arrogant mask of contempt firmly back in place. "What have you done, birdie?" he sneered, mocking her.

His dick twitched with raging hardness, filling out her silken sheath. He jerked his hips, driving harder than before. He ravaged her pussy this time, pounding up into her with a ruthless scowl on his face. Vico grunted low in his throat as she cried softly. Her nails scored his back, digging channels into his flesh.

Pulling out suddenly, he spun her around and pressed her face first against the rough wall, then jerked her hips backwards. He bent his knees slightly and pushed his cock back into her well-fucked ass, savoring her tiny sob of pain.

Shiloh hissed as a burning sensation erupted from her puckered lips as he brutally invaded her. It felt like she'd been cut by a knife. The barrier ring guarding her channel squeezed him as she bore down in hopes of expelling him. Vico hissed and grabbed a hank of hair at the nape of her neck. He yanked sadistically and brought his other hand down on her bare ass cheeks.

"Take it, slut...," he ordered, harshly penetrating her to the hilt. She cried out, sobbing pitifully.

Vico's tirade continued.

"I'll tell you what you've done, you fucking cock-teasing whore," he cruelly bit into the lobe of her ear. "You've played your whore games with the wrong person and now you'll get what you deserve. No mercy, birdie. I never play games!"

A laugh so evil spilled out from his lips, sending ragged shivers down her spine. She whimpered as the hand pulling her hair dropped away and closed unfeelingly around her throat. He squeezed, feeling her swallow hard, and continued to batter her tight ass relentlessly with his cruel strokes.

Fat tears flowed down her face and she bit her lip, fighting valiantly not to cry out. She wanted to scream, but knew there would be hell to pay if she did. "Vico, please...," she rasped with a constricted moan, tasting the saltiness of her tears and the metallic bitterness of her bloodied lip.

He delivered an even more brutal slap to her ass cheeks and applied more pressure to her throat, feeling it give a little. He pulled his cock back all the way very slowly before he hammered her on his thrust back in as far as he could. She bucked and struggled, her legs flailing about as she felt dizziness begin to overwhelm her. Vico was too strong. All her exertions did was exhaust her further. She croaked out one final plea. "I beg...you...stop...," she managed before he tightened his hold on her throat. A strangled gurgle followed.

Vico snorted evilly and pulled out of her ass. With a grunt, he shot his load up her back. Now to finish her. He slammed her against the wall with all the force he could muster, listening with satisfaction as he heard the snap of breaking bones as she impacted. Nary a sound came from Shiloh before he threw her to the pavement in a crumpled heap.

"Fucking royal cunt!" He spat upon her before tucking his cock back into his pants and adjusting the rest of his clothes. Then he chuckled to himself. He would take the precious little princess back to Nathan and tell him what had happened. Nathan wouldn't need to know the whole truth.

Vico gathered her in his arms and threw her over his shoulder. He carried her through the harbor area, and slipped past a patrol of four or five Dhorn soldiers as he crossed into the northern half of the city. He made his way to the Bear Pit and entered quietly, making his way up to the upper floors. Caron rushed over to him as he came up the steps.

"What have you done to her?" he demanded.

Vico leveled a mean look upon Caron, growling low in his throat. "I did nothing to her. I found her this way. Now move!"

He continued upwards, entering the top floor. He shifted her into his arms from the perch over his shoulder and carried her past Wesh and Warent who gasped from the shock of seeing her so injured.

"Nathan...," Vico called out, as he laid her down at the boss's feet. "I found her this way at the docks!"

Nathan rushed to kneel beside her and examine her broken body. "She's nearly dead. Did you happen to see who attacked her?"

"No," Vico replied, blank faced and totally unreadable. "She was already like this when I got there."

"She's been raped...brutally." Nathan pushed Vico aside as he examined her thoroughly. "She's bleeding...her windpipe is nearly crushed."

Nathan ran his hand over her face, "Her nose is broken. Her cheekbones feel shattered."

His hands dropped lower, pushing aside her halter top. "Her collarbone has been snapped and her shoulder is out of joint. Ahhh, a few of her ribs are broken as well. Get Chella now." Nathan ordered as he gently lifted her, carrying her into one of his private rooms and placed her on the bed.

Vico followed right behind him. "Do you think once she is healed she'll remember who did this to her?"

"We can hope so." Nathan looked Vico straight in the eyes. "I will personally kill the son of a bitch who is responsible."

"If only I'd gotten there sooner...," he murmured. "He'd have died a slow painful death for daring to harm my little birdie."

Nathan cocked an eyebrow at his younger associate, feeling in his gut that something wasn't right. He couldn't put his finger on it, but knew it would come to him sooner or later.

Chella hustled into the room at that moment and let out a cry. She sank down beside Shiloh and then turned her condemning eyes upon Vico. She sprang to her feet and slapped him soundly, pummeling her fists against his upper torso. "You should have protected her and kept her safe. You swore you would!"

Vico clasped her flailing arms in his hands, capturing her tightly. "I don't always have time to bail her sorry ass out of every predicament she gets herself into. She's lucky I found her when I did. Now calm down, woman, and take care of her. I'll send for a damn priest. If he can't heal her, at least he'll be here to perform her last rites."

Chella gasped and slapped Vico once more. She glared at him, taking note of the bite marks on his neck and the small tears on the back of his tunic. Her eyes narrowed and she filed that information away for future reference. She turned her attention to the task of cutting off Shiloh's short mini-dress from her broken body, assessing her young charge's wounds just as Master Nathan had. She glared up at Nathan and Vico with tears sparkling in her eyes. "Do we know what she was doing this night? I thought someone was supposed to be watching her." Chella accused, her eyes narrowing as she regarded Vico.

He held his arms up in the air. "I was at the wharf like I was supposed to be. All was well when she left there. I watched her leave and followed her for a while, but she gave me the slip. So I stopped in the Swordfish to have a drink. When I left there, I was headed back towards here to give you my report. I found her in an alleyway north of the harbor," he retorted.

"The meeting went well?"

"Quite well. She's not going to talk," Vico replied, calmly. "I doubt she was even aware I was there."

Nathan gave the go-ahead. "Have someone bring Father Derthur and Angella, the healer."

Vico strolled out of the room, relaying the orders for the priest and healer. Chella watched him go before turning back to Shiloh. She bathed her thoroughly, washing away the blood from her bottom and nether regions. When she had finished cleaning her up, they set her shoulder, popping it back into place. They wrapped her broken ribs tightly and reset her broken nose.

Chella turned her angry eyes upon Nathan. "Do you believe Vico?"

He cocked a brow at the harshness of her voice. "You mean that he found her in this condition?"

"That he wasn't responsible?" Chella added. "Something isn't right, Nathan. I just can't put my finger on it."

"I am well aware of that. My gut tells me Vico knows more than he has told us, but my head says if he did this to her, he'd have finished her off completely and dumped her body in the river." Nathan responded, shaking his head. "Time will tell. Shiloh will tell us when she finally wakes up. In the meantime, we keep an eye on Vico."

Chella nodded in agreement and returned to bathing Shiloh. A soft whimper escaped from her lips. She soothed her, whispering soft words to her.

Father Derthur arrived only moments before Angella, the healer, did. The good father looked her over, aghast at her condition. He knelt beside her and began to pray while Angella pulled a few small vials from her pouch. She glanced up at Master Nathan, delivering her cryptic warning. "Healing her body is the simple part. It is her mind that I fear will be the difficult part. Who is responsible for this?" Angella demanded, disgusted at what she saw. "The Dhorn?"