The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Snyder's expression was soft in contrast to the firmness of his voice, but Myra suspected that had to do with his attempts to control his desire. He dripped with need, and she felt a sudden surge of power. She smiled up at him, "Yes, Captain Snyder."

Captain Snyder shivered as Myra touched his muscular thighs, letting her hands massage their way up to his tight ass. She took his cock in her hands then stroked its length. His eyes closed and he threw his head back as she kissed the tip of his cock then began to caress it with her lips. Slowly, she took all of him in her mouth and sucked his hardness.

He tasted of raw sex, his essence made her sweetly dizzy. His grip on her hair tightened, he moaned each time she sucked him. He began gently rocking, thrusting his length in and out of her mouth. She released her hold on his hips then stroked his balls. He thrust harder now, panting, she could tell it was time.

She released his cock then stood to face Captain Snyder, who appeared ready to explode. "Would you like to watch me rub my wet pussy?" Myra sat down on the bunk then spread her legs wide, giving Captain Snyder full view of her fingers sliding between her folds. She gasped then bit her lower lip. How good it felt! Her pussy was hot and wet, her clit throbbed. She rubbed the hard nub again and again. Leaning back on her elbow, she slid her middle finger inside her cunt, inciting pleasant sensations that rippled through her entire body.

It was the sudden need to thrust against her fingers that told her she had thoroughly fucked herself and was close to her release. She stopped for a moment, panting. Her legs spread wide and pussy soaked, "Would you like to fuck my hot pussy?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Myra."

Myra turned around, spreading her legs wider to give Captain Snyder full access to her wet pussy.

He entered her quickly, plunging his length to the base, and then she thrust back against him with a gasp. He pushed into her as far as he could go then pulled back, grabbing her hips in his strong hands. He thrust forward again, harder this time. Her slick pussy made it easy for him to glide in and out of her, creating a delicious friction. Myra's climax began to build again as he rode her harder with each thrust. Captain Snyder pumped himself into her over and over, each time her screams grew louder.

"Fuck me, my Captain, fuck me!" she yelled. Captain Snyder responded in kind. Finally, he stiffened then his hot seed exploded into her. As he thrust to the last of his orgasm, Myra came, rubbing her ass against him in gentle, rhythmic beats, she rode the waves of ecstasy overtaking her body.

Myra crawled forward then collapsed on the bunk, Captain Snyder dropped beside her, breathing heavily. After her senses returned, she turned over to find him staring at her intently.

"Consider your secret safe, my dear." He rolled off the bunk then pulled his clothing back on. "We will sail on the morning tide. For now rest, know my men and I will keep you from harm."

"Thank you, my good captain," Myra patted his hand affectionately, donned her armor then left his cabin. She returned to Shiloh, winking at her, "All set."

Shiloh grinned then nodded her head at Shanna, who stood within Mero's embrace. "Yes, we are."

O.O

Shiloh's work was almost too easy and oh so enjoyable. Bring a bunch of totally sex-starved sailors over to worship a god of lust. It was far too easy. She knew Myra was currently taking care of Laef, the first mate. He seemed eager enough to do whatever Myra wanted him to do. Shiloh flirted with the men openly, inviting them to join her in a secluded spot below deck. She knew Myra and Laef were already there and had been for a while. If she only took two at a time with her, she figured the devastatingly handsome Captain Snyder wouldn't be too upset with her or his crew.

This time she led the dirty blond haired one named Calder and Kade, the dark haired and skinned one, to the spot she'd discovered. Shiloh wondered briefly how far along in their rendezvous Myra and Laef had gotten and if they were ready for company. As the trio approached the rear of the berthing deck, Kade lightly gripped Shiloh's hip as she walked ahead of him. A ragged groan rent the silence, mixing with the sound of heavy breathing. Shanna approached Shiloh with Mero in tow and winked, nodding to the area behind her.

"We often come here to escape the captain when we want to sneak an extra bit of rum," Calder whispered to Shiloh, guiding her onward. Shiloh smiled widely as Shanna walked toward her, leading a sailor with shaggy red hair and a beard that covered the lower portion of his weathered face away from the rendezvous area.

As she passed by the stacks of crates and barrels, storing provisions, hiding the rendezvous point, Shiloh slowly turned her head towards the right and there she found Laef and Myra. Myra was naked, her ivory skin shimmering in the pale torchlight. She knelt between Laef's legs as he reclined upon a large sack of grain. Laef's hand rested at the back of Myra's head, pushing her mouth down on his cock. The room was silent except for his soft grunts and the sound of her slurping.

Shiloh was mesmerized. Laef's cock was thick and coated with Myra's spittle. With each thrust down on her head, Myra moaned, clenching her throat muscles around the head of his cock, deep throating Laef. Shiloh watched every suck, every lick, her body heating up. Shiloh felt hands on her waist. Kade leaned against Shiloh's backside cupping her ass with his hands and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to play with us?"

Calder stepped into the small partitioned space, skirting around Kade and Shiloh. As he walked towards Myra and Laef, he was opening his pants. Shiloh watched as his hand slipped inside, bringing out his thick cock. He was already hard. Myra stopped sucking Laef, wrapped her hand around his shaft then plunged her mouth around Calder's member. Her head moved back and forth as her hand stroked Laef. Shiloh felt hands reaching up to cup her breasts.

Kade's fingers were rubbing small circles over her nipples as he dipped them into the top of her armor. The hard nubs were straining against the soft leather and his calloused hands. She leaned back against him as his thumb and forefinger squeezed her nipple, pulling it gently away from her breast. Behind her, he ground his crotch against her ass. He was hard as a rock.

Upon the sack of grain, Laef was grunting as Myra's mouth once again engulfed him. Her hand jerked Calder's cock, never breaking stride, as Laef lifted his hips, pushing his cock deeper down her throat. With one final thrust and a grunt, Laef erupted in Myra's mouth.

"Do you want to play?" Kade whispered again in Shiloh's ear. She looked at Laef as he slowly rose from where he was sitting. Blood dripped from a cut on his hand. Shiloh smiled. Myra had now started initiations of the sailors. Laef walked towards Shiloh, naked, his cock still dripping cum. Reaching up with her hand to Kade's neck, Shiloh pulled his mouth to hers. She kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. Laef's hands grazed over Shiloh's hips, his hands slowly rose, replacing Kade's on her breasts. Kade quickly removed her armor, tossing the pieces to the plank floor. Laef removed her breastplate. Releasing it with a click, he pulled it from Shiloh's body. As both Kade and Laef finished undressing Shiloh, Myra took Calder's cock deeper in her mouth. Calder spasmed and filled her mouth. Shiloh watched as Myra swallowed every last drop, licking her lips seductively when she finished.

Shiloh was now naked. She was aroused, excited, and horny as hell. Laef's mouth had taken the place his hands on her breasts. His tongue flicked across her nipple just before he bit down. Shiloh moaned and pulled his head closer. Kade's hands were rubbing her shoulders, moving down her back to cup her ass and squeeze it possessively.

Myra came forward like a predator. Taking Shiloh's hand, the high priestess led her away from Kade and Laef towards a makeshift pallet against the wall. Myra kissed Shiloh before coaxing her to lie upon the pallet. Myra's hands roamed Shiloh's body, rubbing gently. Shiloh lay back, closing her eyes, as Myra's fingers slid between Shiloh's legs. Myra pressed the palms of her hands against Shiloh's thighs, to spread her wide. Her channel glistened. Shiloh was incredibly wet and there was more to come.

Using the tips of her fingers, Myra stroked Shiloh's inner thighs. Her nails slid gently through the small patch of hair Shiloh kept well groomed above her nether lips. As Myra's fingers moved downwards, Shiloh arched as she felt the first touch of Myra's nails across her weeping slit. Myra laughed and placed her head between Shiloh's legs. When Myra's tongue touched her, Shiloh thought she would explode right then. Using her fingers, she spread Shiloh's lips open and thrust her tongue inside. Licking slowly up then down, Myra teased her, her tongue never touching Shiloh's clit, which was hard and begging for attention.

"Touch yourself," Myra purred, drumming her fingers over Shiloh's slit.

Shiloh heard Myra's voice, deep with lust and at that moment would have done anything for her. Shiloh slipped her hands down her body, letting her fingers roam over her breasts then down over her stomach. As Myra's tongue slowly worked Shiloh's channel. Shiloh pressed her own finger against her clit. She moaned and rubbed harder and faster as Myra's tongue slid up and down then in and out. All three men, naked and hard, stood around the two females expectantly. Reaching out with one hand, Shiloh grabbed the closest cock to her. Kade's was thick and uncut. Wrapping her hand around the base, she pulled him to her mouth. As she slid her lips down the length of his cock, Kade moaned and pushed deeper. Myra's tongue continued darting in and out of Shiloh's velvet channel, now quick and hard. Shiloh pressed harder on her clit and exploded with her first orgasm. She moaned around Kade's cock as she sucked hard and pushed her hips up, thrusting her wet pussy into Myra's face.

As Shiloh sucked Kade's cock, his hand reached down and stroked Shiloh's breast. Squeezing her nipple, he tugged and pulled on it making her moan. Then without warning, Myra thrust two fingers deep inside Shiloh's tunnel and pulled Shiloh's engorged clit into her mouth. With a hand free, Shiloh reached out to Laef and pulled him close. Taking her mouth from Kade, she closed her lips around Laef's cock and sucked hard, running her tongue along its underside.

Shiloh felt the surge of Myra's tongue and the vibrations of her moan. Glancing up, Shiloh caught sight of Calder behind Myra. Shiloh could tell from Myra's fevered lapping that Calder was ramming his cock up her pussy, fucking her hard and fast. Shiloh pulled both Kade and Laef closer, letting the tips of their cocks meet as she licked, sucked, and kissed their cocks. Shiloh came again hard as Myra's fingers speared her again, hitting that ultra-sensitive spot inside. Shiloh slowly pulled away from Myra, sitting upright. Myra grasped a nearby crate and held on as Calder continued to fuck her hard.

Turning to Laef, Shiloh reached up and kissed his mouth, biting his bottom lip. "Fuck me. Fuck me now," she demanded, digging her fingernails into his skin. Laef hissed, grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He settled between her spread thighs, lifting them slightly. With a hard thrust, Laef buried his cock deep in Shiloh until he felt his balls slap against her ass.

Shiloh moaned as Laef fucked her like there was no tomorrow, slamming his cock in and out of her wet channel. She momentarily glanced over at Myra who had taken Kade's cock in her mouth and was devoting her attention to sucking it as Calder rode her from behind. Myra moaned louder and her body shook as her first orgasm shot through her.

It wasn't long before Laef grunted, thrust hard and pulled out quickly. Wrapping his hand around his cock, Laef jerked his cum onto Shiloh's stomach and thighs. At just that point, Calder made a guttural moan and pulled out as well, shooting his cum on Myra's ass.

Kade, having still not cum yet, looked at Shiloh and said, "Now it's my turn." Taking his cock away from Myra, he joined Shiloh on the pallet. He positioned her with her ass in the air. His hands gripped her, squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart. His fingers dove down between her legs. He stroked her dripping wet sex, making her cry out with need. Slowly, pushing just an inch at a time, Kade entered Shiloh's pussy. She moaned and arched her back, clenching her wet walls around him. Wrapping his hands around her waist, Kade grunted and thrust his cock the rest of the way in. Where Laef had fucked her fast and hard, Kade was fucking her slow, inch by fucking inch.

Calder and Laef sat back, watching as Kade fucked the beautiful blonde. Myra, not to be left out, sat on the pallet, spreading herself wide for her favorite lover. Lowering her head, Shiloh ran her tongue over Myra's nether lips, tasting her sweet juices. Calder's cum mingled there, adding to the pungent flavor. Shiloh lapped up both with a fervent hunger she didn't know she possessed. With each thrust of his cock, Kade was pushing Shiloh's tongue deeper and deeper into Myra.

Squeezing Myra's thighs, Shiloh held onto the priestess as she refused to leave not one little bit untasted. Myra was moaning, bumping her wet lips against Shiloh's mouth. Kade pumped harder and harder into Shiloh. She felt another orgasm building. As Kade slammed his cock deeper, Shiloh moaned and sucked hard on Myra's clit. Myra exploded in a rush, her love juices gushing over Shiloh's lips. Shiloh licked it up, savoring it, as her own body slowed into steady shivers. Kade threw back his head and unleashed a loud moan as he came inside her. He then pulled out, his cock dripping with his seed. Shiloh turned, moving to take him in her mouth and licked him clean. Kade petted her hair, and whispered, "Your mouth is pure gold, sweet one."

Looking over at Calder and Laef, she caught sight of two hard cocks just waiting for her. Calder rested upon the sack of grain. Moving from the pallet to the sack of grain, she crawled onto Calder's lap, her legs straddled him. She grabbed his face in her hands, kissed his generous mouth and purred, "Worship me." Then she bit his shoulder hard enough to break to skin. She tasted his blood and licked the wound.

Taking his cock in her hand, Shiloh slowly guided it into her channel. Lowering her body, she slid all the way down, taking his full cock deep inside. They moaned in unison. Riding him slowly, she rocked her hips back and forth. Calder's hands caressed her breasts and then her hips. His tongue flicked over the swinging pendulums of her breasts. After a few moments, Shiloh looked over at Laef. He sat nearby stroking his cock to full aching hardness. A drop of clear fluid glistened at the tip of the plump cap of his cock. Shiloh grinned mischievously. "You sailor, don't keep that to yourself. Come fuck me... here," she smoothed her hand over her silky bottom and wiggled it at him.

Laef grinned in return and moved behind Shiloh. Kneeling down, he spread her cheeks and listened to Shiloh moan as his tongue flicked over her puckered opening. He pressed his tongue against it, getting her wet and ready. Spitting into his palm, he slid his hand up and down his cock, coating it for quick lubrication. Then grabbing her shoulders, Laef positioned the head of his cock at her back entrance. Calder stopped thrusting briefly to allow Laef to slowly guide his cock into her dark recesses. She moaned and arched, feeling so fucking full. Slowly, the two sailors started to move, finding a compatible rhythm. Laef smacked Shiloh's ass as Calder sucked her taut nipples. She screamed and moaned, slamming herself down upon Calder's cock, burying it within her wet depths.

Not wanting to be left out, Myra joined back in, crawling up to lower herself over Calder's mouth, pushing herself down onto his tongue. Calder devoured her as he fucked Shiloh. Off to the side, Kade moved in. Standing next to Shiloh, he thrust his cock between her parted lips. Together they grunted, pushed, pistoned, moaned, and groaned. It was all too much for Shiloh to bear.

She screamed around the cock in her mouth as wetness exploded from her full pussy. Shiloh's orgasm triggered Calder's. He grunted and shot his load deep inside her. Laef dug his fingers into her hips as he jackknifed his cock as deeply as possible into her bottom, filling her with his cream. Lastly, Kade found his release within the steamy cavern of Shiloh's mouth, shooting his cum down her throat. Shiloh swallowed eagerly and wrung every bit of him that she could get.

Exhaustion washed over the entwined quintet. They slowly untangled themselves and collapsed on the floor. The sound of their heavy moaning and harsh panting filled the lower deck. Spying a dagger within the pile of clothes, Shiloh grabbed it and gently pricked Kade's index finger. She smeared his blood onto her nipple before teasingly licking it off.

"Why is our blood important to you?" Kade spoke up, nuzzling into Shiloh's sweaty body.

"Because it is one of the tenets of faith to the Lord of Lust, Hedonism and Vengeance; He requires blood given in his name. Join me, lover, and through Bastian's mighty gifts, we shall soar through the stars from our passion."

"Join us. Accept me as Lord Bastian's high priestess and through me, I shall be able to grant you what you wish," Myra purred. She drew them in. She knew they had them.

O.O

Shanna had led Mero away from the partitioned spot on the berthing deck to her cabin. As she beckoned him forth, she spied a tall blond haired sailor watching them intently. She smiled then crooked her finger, motioning him to her. "Join us," she purred then pulled Mero in the cabin. Her voice dripped of sex appeal. The blond took the bait, joining them in the cabin. Shanna wasted no time initiating an interlude between them. She seductively stripped her red and gold armor, her body swaying to a tune only she heard. She crawled onto the bunk, displaying her bountiful charms. "Come to me," she murmured then spread herself wide.

Mero hastily threw his clothes off, ready for another round with his luscious Shanna.

"Is she as good as she looks?" Fylson licked his lips as he eyed her hungrily.

Mero nodded, "Oh yeah."

Fylson scrambled from his brown leather breeches, allowing his hard cock to pop free.

Both men climbed in the bunk, sandwiching her between their bodies. Mero shifted above Shanna, pinning her beneath his hulking form, growling. "Ready?"

"Ready," she echoed as Mero shifted fully onto her, holding her captive with his weight as he settled between her thighs. His cock teased her already soaking pussy.

"Shanna," She could barely make out her name as the sailor pushed forward.

Straining toward him, she pressed kisses to his jaw line. "I want you both now, together."

Mero grunted then pulled away from her, "On Fylson." He motioned with his head, directing her.

Shanna didn't care. She enjoyed the grunted, growled demands and knew in moments, she would be firmly in control of them despite what they might think. Straddling Fylson, she stared into his sparkling blue eyes then she lowered her soaking pussy onto his waiting cock. She felt so fucking full with his girth. She moaned, rocking on his length as he stroked and caressed her breasts. A rough, insistent hand on her lower back made her lean forward, pressing her breasts to Fylson's chest. She went willingly, anxious to get Mero in her. Fylson explored her back and ass with his hands, fingers dancing along her spine as she rained kisses along his neck. He stilled beneath her, cock twitching when his fingers caressed her bottom, pulling her cheeks apart to expose her tight rear entrance.

1...345678