The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callused fingers brushed Fylson's hand out of the way, replacing the tender pressure with a deep push of strong fingers. Shanna rocked back, pushing Fylson's cock deeper into her cunt. They both groaned. Mero swiftly removed his fingers then replaced them instantly with his cock. He stretched her, his invasion causing a twinge of pain to meld with her arousal. Gasping, she pushed her chest up then pressed back against the dual invasion from her men. "Fuck," Breathless, she panted, "Yes. Fuck, yes."

Four hands held her hips steady as the men thrust then pushed into her snug holes. Full, so goddamn full she couldn't believe it. Their shafts worked in counterpoint, forcing their way in then out of her ass and cunt, stroking her inner walls with the ridges of their cocks. It wouldn't be long before she came, came so fucking hard.

Fingers dug into her side and hips, forcing her to move as they desired, she abandoned her body to their control, trusting them to take care of her. Mero increased his pace, forcing Fylson to keep up with him. Fylson's eyes were closed, face scrunched and she had the insane urge to kiss the whitened tip of his nose, but resisted. Panting and sweating from exertion, she arched her back, taking more of her men inside her. The orgasm wrapped around her, centering low in her belly as it built steam.

Mero growled low in his throat as her ass and pussy clenched in unison. Mero's grip tightened while Fylson's thrusts became jerky, more forceful. Her climax built, pressing and fighting to burst forth. Her muscles tensed, from her toes to her finger tips. She held her breath as the electric tingles began to overtake her, controlling every part of her. With a scream, her lover's name on her lips, she came in a series of shudders and spasms. Her arms gave out, unable to support her any longer as release pulsed through her. She was vaguely aware of Mero and Fylson's own screams of completion, but she couldn't be bothered with them at the moment. Heat blossomed through her and she could feel Bastian's presence siphoning the culmination of their lust from her.

Suddenly a familiar voice came from the shadows, "You started without me." Myra stepped out into the dim light, smiling wickedly. "Was it as good as it looked?"

"Join us and find out for yourself, revered high priestess," Shanna purred.

So Myra did.

O.O

Fylson ran his fingertips over his chest, down his abdomen, to take hold of his erection. He stroked himself as he watched Myra stroll closer. Letting go of his cock he sat up then grabbed her hand, pulling her down to him. With one hand he reached behind her, slapping her ass. "I wondered when I'd get my shot with you." Reaching down he positioned his cock at her entrance then thrust upward. She hissed and leaned forward, placing a hand on his chest as she lowered herself onto his shaft.

"You have it now," Myra rose up on her knees then sank down, clenching her wet walls around his cock. He groaned. His grip on her hips increased as he withdrew then slammed upward again.

With one hand on his chest helping her balance she slipped her other between her legs. Her orgasm curled tighter and tighter within her.

Delving between her pussy lips she found her clit. One light stroke of the bud shot sparks of electricity to her brain. She cried out and rode him harder. "So close," she moaned.

He continued slamming into her, his cock hitting her cervix, sending embers of pain mingling with pleasure. Fylson let go of one of her hips.

Taking her breast in his hand he ran the roughened pad of his thumb over the tightened peak before letting go. He then took her nipple between his fingers and tugged gently. She cried out as splinters of heat spread through her body. He fucked her harder. His hips moved faster as he tugged on the small pointy tip. Her fingers moved faster between her legs, driving her closer.

Her pussy quivered around his cock before clenching. Her legs shook as the heat washed over her. Her head shot back, and she screamed as she came. He continued to fuck her through her orgasm, thrusting, once, twice, a third time before his cock twitched. He came on a cry, spurting his seed deep inside of her.

Panting she slipped her hand from between her legs then laid down on his chest. Her muscles jumped, her body twitched as small aftershocks ran through her. Fylson let go of her hips then pulled Shanna towards him. Myra climbed off; then stood nearby, pulling a dagger from the inside of one of her gauntlets.

Fylson scored his teeth across each of Shanna's sensitive nipples, licking, nipping and sucking until he had her writhing, little gasps escaping her lips with each pass of his talented tongue.

Without pausing, he shifted his weight to the side then slid his hand down to her sex. She wriggled her hips, looking him in the eyes, liquid heat pooling in her groin at the unrestrained lust blazing from his eyes.

He held her gaze as he slowly licked then nibbled his way down her belly, stopping to dip his tongue into her belly button. Shanna whimpered and writhed beneath him as honeyed heat slid down her spine.

"Liked that, did you?" he chuckled darkly, pausing to explore the hollow of her hips with sharp little bites.

"Mmmm, yessss," Shanna purred loudly. Fylson slipped a finger into her slick sex, the grin on his face sinfully wicked when she sucked in a ragged breath then arched upward on the bunk. He continued to nibble his way down towards the apex of her thighs while he slid his finger in and out of her wildly creaming pussy, each stroke of that long skillful finger sending flashes of erotic heat sizzling through her belly, lick, stroke, nibble, stroke, lick.

Shanna whimpered and moaned, twisting in delighted lust beneath the sailor's talented mouth and hands. He knew just when to lick, when to nibble, when to slide that finger deeper in her slick channel. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he fastened his mouth to her sex, gently scoring his teeth across the sensitive nub of her clit before stabbing his tongue deep.

"Fylson!" Shanna screamed as she came in long shivering waves of pleasure that rippled in an endless loop from her pussy to her breasts then back down through her belly.

He quickly pulled himself up over her, bracing his forearms on either side of her, his thick shaft prodding her. "Do you want more, little slut," he growled. "I have a mean bone waiting to fill you up again." He lowered his head devouring her lips as he rammed his luscious cock deep, his balls snugging up against her butt.

Shanna whimpered, bucking her hips upward to make sure she got every last inch. She could smell his arousal; see the damp sheen of sweat on his body. Darts of liquid heat danced through her, radiating out from her pussy. Fylson settled into an easy rhythm, in then out, his cock stretching, filling her deliciously. His mouth moved over hers with fierce possession, hot and hungry while his tongue swept in, tasting her, teasing her, driving her wild.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, hooking her ankles together to hold him to her as she matched him thrust for thrust. Darts of lust streaked through her as her sensitive channel welcomed him again and again. He rotated his hips, driving her higher and higher as she whimpered eagerly beneath him.

She rode each wave of pleasure ever higher until he slammed his cock into her one last time then the world shattered into a million brilliant rainbows of color. Dimly, she heard Fylson's shout of triumph as he gripped her hips hard, holding her in place with his seed jetting into her depths in hot spurts.

Taking hold of Fylson's hand, Myra pressed the point of the dagger to his forefinger with a swift jab. He didn't flinch at the small prick, but looked at her questioningly. She milked the finger until a dark bead of blood welled on the surface. Then Myra leaned forward and brushed it over Fylson's lips, along the seam where they met.

She repeated her actions, this time smearing the blood over her lips before softly chanting. "Take this blood as a gift. Accept me as your High Priestess. Revel in the tenets of Lord Bastian, patron of Lust, Hedonism, and Vengeance."

Fylson then licked his lips, "As you wish, High Priestess."

O.O

A Few Hours Later...

Stalking her from the shadows, Fylson watched every move the younger sister made. She excited his lust. He liked the way she moved, how her long hair swept down the graceful line of her back to rest inches above her shapely bottom. He licked his lips, following her as she descended from the main deck down to the berthing deck. She headed toward the cabin she shared with Gisele. He caught up to her as she started to open her door.

"Hey girlie, I found some kind of small furry animal on the shore before we sailed. I thought maybe you would be interested in taking a look at it. Maybe tell me what it is. Not sure if it's hurt, but I think it is. Animals tend to sense gentleness, so I thought you'd be able to help," he spoke softly.

Nyema flashed an unsure expression at him, "Lady Myra is a healer. Maybe she should look at it."

"Lady Myra is otherwise busy with those other two girls. Plus the captain doesn't know I brought it aboard. He may throw it overboard if he finds out. You don't want that and I figure it is best kept as a secret. Come look at it," he coaxed, playing on her sympathy.

Nyema nodded at him then moved away from the door. "Where is it?"

"Come with me," Fylson gently cupped her elbow, leading her along the corridor to the opposite end of the berthing deck where the initiations had taking place. The heavy scent of musk and sex still lingered on the stagnant air.

Nyema sucked in a deep breath then recoiled a bit, attempting to pull away from Fylson. "Where is it?"

He gave her a push toward the bedroll on the floor. He then covered her body with his as his hands mauled her body. Nyema began to struggle, her arms and legs flailing erratically. A cry for help slipped from her lips, but Fylson slammed his mouth over hers, swallowing the protest.

"Yer mine, girlie. I've been watchin' you," he pulled back for a moment to tear the tunic she wore down the front, exposing her small breasts.

Then he grabbed the waistband of her form fitting breeches then peeled them down her legs. She continued to fight him, raking her nails down his cheeks. Rearing back, he slapped her hard, dazing her long enough to get his breeches open.

Fylson then pressed the engorged head of his cock against her slit. He rubbed it up and down, coating her with the beads of precum that leaked from the tip of his member. Nyema

whimpered, "Please, don't do this."

It was in that moment Shanna wandered in. The hair on the back of her neck flared as she felt Bastian's gift begin to take over. "So you believe that raping an innocent girl is in the spirit of Bastian's lust?" she boomed. "Why don't you come show me what you think you had in mind for her?"

Fylson's lust got the better of him upon seeing Shanna's nearly nude form. Fylson quickly scrambled off Nyema then strolled to Shanna. Taking one of her breasts into his mouth, he began suckling. As Fylson become distracted with his feast, he failed to notice Shanna's finger nails grow to the length of daggers; she then thrust into either side of the unsuspecting sailor's neck. As his life started to slip away, Shanna spoke in a soothing tone, "We only partake of our lust with a willing partner, or to vanquish our foes. It seems you are to be the latter."

Nyema sat up on the bedroll, watching as the sailor slumped to the floor. She burst into tears, hugging her arms around herself. She rocked back and forth. Shanna knelt beside Nyema then gently touched her shoulder. "Everything will be fine now. He can't hurt you anymore. Let me help you up, I will take you to Lady Myra."

"Take me... to my sister," Nyema sobbed, clutching hold of Shanna.

"Gisele is with Lady Myra. Here, take this cloak to cover yourself with. I shall help you."

Nyema wiped her tears away then cuddled next to Shanna who in turn wrapped her arms around the girl. Shanna led her to Myra's cabin then knocked on the door. Shiloh answered, flashing Shanna a concerned look. "What happened?"

"That creep Fylson attacked Nyema. He was trying to rape her. The bloody fool is dead now, due to his stupidity." Shanna replied as she ushered Nyema into the cabin. Gisele immediately rushed over to her younger sister and hugged her, then led her to one of the bunks.

"It was awful, sister. He- he... tricked me, telling me... he'd found a fuzzy... animal that might be hurt... that I needed to look at with him. He said... Lady Myra... was too busy to be concerned with an animal. He... hurt... me. I had no... power... to stop him," she sobbed brokenly.

"You'd have power if you accept Lord Bastian's grace. Did you see what I did to him, when I pulled him away from you? I punished him for his transgressions against you," Shanna spoke up. "Things are different than they were a hundred years ago. You have to be able to protect yourself or you will always be a victim. Take some power for your own."

Gisele wiped away her sister's tears. "I believe they speak true, Nyema. I have been talking to Lady Myra and Bastian's avatar, Ni'as. The Lord of Lust, Hedonism, and Vengeance doesn't resort to trickery to fool his followers or to welcome new priestesses into the fold. All of his clerics are female. He won't accept a male priest. He seeks to empower us; in return, we must assist Lady Myra in spreading the word of his faith. The rewards we will reap will be greater than anything we've ever known. I want to do this and I want you with me. After what you've just been through, you should realize it's the best path we could choose."

Nyema nodded, "I'm scared, sister."

"Don't be. We will be safe with Lady Myra and Lord Bastian."

Nyema took a deep breath then exhaled slowly. She looked her older sister in the eyes, "I trust you then."

Gisele embraced her sister, "You won't regret this!"

"I will make sure of that," Myra spoke up then hugged both Gisele and Nyema, welcoming them. "I must commune with Lord Bastian before we begin your initiation. Ni'as will officiate the proceedings. Shiloh and Shanna, it will be your duties to prepare the ceremonial chamber. It is the will of Lord Bastian this happens tonight."

O.O

A few hours later, Myra emerged from her cabin

with a wide smile on her face. She made her way to the ceremonial chamber, which had been Shiloh's cabin, where she found Shiloh and Shanna putting the finishing touches on the makeshift altar. Ni'as stood before it then smiled as he watched Myra walk in.

"Greetings, my lady," he purred then bowed before her.

"A pleasure as always, my lord," she replied, embracing him fondly. Their lips met in a passionate merger, their tongues tangling. His big hands caressed her nearly nude form, sliding down to cup her buttocks gently. He pulled the cleft of her legs directly into contact with the hard shaft of his member. Myra groaned, grinding her hips into his. She then pulled back from him, reeling from the kiss, "Better than I had imagined."

"Have you enjoyed the dreams I've been sending you?" Ni'as murmured as his ruby red eyes locked with hers.

"Very much, if only they were real, not dreams," she purred in response.

"I believe I can do that."

Shiloh pressed herself into the back of Ni'as then wrapped her arms around his waist. Her hands slithered down his abdomen to encircle his cock. "I believe I deserve some of your grace, my lord."

"Of course, you do, Lady Shiloh. Lord Bastian has instructed me to give you a special treat after the ceremony. I am looking forward to it."

Shiloh purred then nipped his ear, "As am I."

Then she pulled away. "Time is near."

Ni'as inclined his head then moved away from Myra and Shiloh. He took his place behind the altar then pulled a wicked looking dagger, with rubies embedded in the hilt. "Shanna, escort them in," he spoke up after he'd drawn, in blood, the appropriate symbols upon the wood of the altar. He waited as the two initiates approached, wearing sheer red robes with cut-outs that exposed their breasts. Red painted symbols adorned their cheeks, the tops of their hands and feet.

Shanna led them to the altar then took her place opposite of Shiloh who knelt nearby, chanting softly. Myra approached, taking her place behind the two girls. "Kneel," she spoke then placed a hand upon their shoulders. "The time draws near for you to seek Lord Bastian's grace. You, who have been led astray and mistreated, have come forth to find comfort and strength in the arms of one who will grant you power. In the name of the revered Lord of Lust, Hedonism, and Vengeance, I anoint you with the sacred blood of the avatar."

Myra grasped the dagger in her palm then pricked one of Ni'as' fingers. She used it to place small dots of blood upon the lips, nipples, and thighs of each girl. Then Myra knelt before Ni'as and joined in with Shiloh and Shanna's chant.

Ni'as reached out to Nyema, lifting her from her kneeling position then gently coaxed her onto the altar. His lips sought hers, licking away the smeared blood. He traveled lower, taking each of her nipples into his mouth. He suckled both, bringing low long moans to her lips. He moved lower, planting kisses on her skin through the robe until he reached the top of her newly shaved mound. Ni'as pushed the robe up around her waist and lifted her legs into the air. Then he knelt before her, nuzzling his face into the cleft between, then proceeded to plant kisses on the outside of her channel. He began to slowly lick her clitoris, which made her convulse. He licked around it; then went back to the dead center, slowly licking it up then down, while suckling as well.

Nyema's eyes had glazed over once more as she felt her whole body throb to his stimulating movements. Nyema was ready to climax when Ni'as pulled away. She groaned in disappointment before Ni'as, at that very moment plunged his tongue deep into her already wet opening. Nyema arched her back and moaned at the same time. She shrieked as Ni'as' tongue then found an incredibly sensitive point in her and climaxed into his mouth. Ni'as withdrew his mouth from her opening then smiled down at her, while licking his lips, "Tell me what you want, my sweet?"

"I want to belong to you, and to Lord Bastian," she murmured. Her hips bucked of their own volition, moving against him. "I have a gift for you."

He said nothing, but moved to kiss her. She gasped at the sweet tang of her juices on his lips as he guided his fully engorged cock into her. She gasped softly at his heat invading her small passage, meeting resistance as he pushed his way in. Nyema's hips jerked as pain split her. She let out a sob as he broke through her maiden barrier. Softly he soothed her, planting kisses on her lips, her cheeks, her ears then on her neck. His large hands palmed her small breasts, cupping them fully before circling in on her dusky peaks.

Soon the pain passed under his tender ministrations, she moaned at him, sliding her arms up and down his back, her nails leaving a thin trail of color on his skin. Her hips thrust instinctively, urging him on, gasping softly at the texture of his manhood against the wet walls of her channel. He looked at her breasts bouncing, a low growl rumbled in his throat.

Thrusting himself deeper inside her, his whole body seemed to vibrate with the intensity of his animalistic noise. Sliding a hand under her, he lifted her up slightly, biting at her neck then ears, and leaving his master's mark.

The combined intensity of his loving sent Nyema skyrocketing towards the heavens. She screamed Bastian's name. Time seemed to stop as she was swept away in a golden torrent of rapture. As she screamed, her juices burst, dribbling out of her and down his member. Ni'as pumped harder, slamming into her tight depths, his hips pistoning savagely, fucking her through her orgasm. "Accept the seed of my master, may it enhance your lust," Ni'as growled before he exploded within her depths. Then taking hold of the dagger, he pierced her finger, drawing a bead of blood. He allowed it to drop onto one of her breasts before licking it away. "With the sharing of blood, I welcome you into the sisterhood of Lord Bastian's priestesses. Lady Myra will begin your training. You shall start out as an acolyte then progress into that of an under-priestess to her."

1...345678