The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 37-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved a few steps closer, practically sidling up to Jero. He turned to the left to face her, catching movement out of the corner of his eye. A smile fluttered on his lips for a brief moment as he admired her quickly. "Little coo," he drawled in a low voice. "I knew you'd come around sooner or later."

Shiloh grinned and preened before him, "Couldn't resist the offer. I love a man in armor, how strong and brave it makes him look."

The dark haired soldier looked around. "I see your... friend... isn't with you. How fortunate that is for me."

Shiloh grinned wickedly, "My knife found its way between his ribs, thus ending the association. So tell me, handsome, how sincere were you?"

With a grin, he turned to the man by his side. "See, this is what I love about being here. Here's a toast to Betancuria, the city of harlots!" He lifted his beer stein and took a long draw from it. A smirk crossed Shiloh's face. Considering how much he seemed to have had to drink, she knew this job was going to be very easy. She'd get the information she wanted from him with very little effort expended on her part.

The blond standing next to him rolled his eyes and shrugged snobbishly before he lifted his glass to his lips. He downed its contents and ordered another without so much of a word.

Jero shook his head at his friend, who in all the years they'd known each other had never broken the rules and indulged in a good time with any woman. "Ah come on Simon, look at her! Tell me you wouldn't want to take her out for a ride, too, if no one would find out. She has the most luscious tits I've ever seen!"

Shiloh's ears perked up at the name and smiled at Jero's companion. Could it be her quarry was a friend of Jero's? She knew she shouldn't get too excited until she found out for certain.

The blond named Simon sneered at her before turning back to Jero, "My dear friend, I'd be careful with those words. If you get caught with your pants down, not even I might be able to help you. Besides, I think you've had enough." He turned to the barkeeper standing behind the mahogany bar. "Jero is not to be served any more tonight. Understood?"

The barkeep, Tald by name, bowed deeply and accepted the handful of gold Simon passed him, "Of course, Lord Lyonson."

Secretly she grinned from ear to ear. Now she knew her quarry was in sight and getting to him should be as easy as dangling candy in front of a child. Jero looked her up and down then glanced back at Simon. "Bah you're no fun today."

"Better no fun than in more trouble than you can handle. Besides it's getting late and I promised to have dinner with my fiancée. I mustn't keep my lady waiting." Simon gathered his cloak and draped it around his suit of gleaming red and black mail.

"Same time tomorrow, right," Jero asked and downed what remained in his stein. He set it on the bar, turning his attention back to Shiloh for a moment. He winked at her, eyeing her intently once more. He briefly turned his attention back to his friend. They clapped each other on the shoulder before Simon leaned in and whispered something into Jero's ear. He then inclined his head to Jero and headed to the door. It was then Shiloh took notice of the two heavily armed and armored bodyguards' flanking Simon.

Jero once again turned his attention to Shiloh, eyeing her with interest. "I would offer you a drink, little coo, but Tald won't serve either of us."

"I'm not interested in alcohol. Shall we just cut to the chase? We both know why I'm here so how about we dispense with the formalities and get right to it?" Shiloh spoke softly and leveled her most seductive smile upon him. Her fingers took a walk up the breastplate of his armored chest. "Shall we leave as well and go to a more... private... place?"

"That's the best offer I've had all day, pretty little coo. Come with me." He grinned and looped his arm around her waist, guiding her to the door. Upon leaving the tavern, he stopped for a minute. "There's a house nearby that I use occasionally. We'll go there."

He led her to a small well maintained house at 4 Westside. It was clean, neat, and smelled vaguely of lemons. Shiloh followed him as they climbed the stairs to the second floor. He ushered her into a good sized bedroom. He immediately embraced her. His hands roughly caressed her soft skin. "You have been on my mind ever since I first laid eyes on you. Every other woman in this city pales in comparison to you and it makes me happy to learn you've ditched your pimp. You're too good for someone like him. Men like him get what's coming to them sooner or later. And I am thrilled that it was sooner than later."

Shiloh grinned as she thought of just how Vico had gotten what was coming to him when she defeated him in a fair fight. She knew the blackguard never would have considered being beaten by her so clearly, and knew it shocked everyone. The victory had done wonders for her ego and made her feel invincible. It was a heady wave she rode. "Tell me what you want, handsome?" Her voice nearly purred and she began removing pieces of her scant armor. The boots were the first to go, followed by the arm bracers and shoulder pauldrons. Her hands moved to the breastplate, opening it and baring her breasts to him. She watched as Jero licked his lips as he ogled her plump orbs. She then tweaked her nipples teasingly, making them hard and elongated.

Finally she removed her groin protector, exposing her lower half to him. Jero's eyes dropped to the tiny muff of pubic hair that covered her nether regions. He groaned and began to tear off the pieces of his own armor. Once fully naked, he nodded to the bed. "Lie down and open your pussy for me. I have something to fill it."

Her eyes ran the length of his muscled chest to the hard, purple tipped, member bobbing eagerly as he moved to her. Shiloh did as commanded. Swiftly he covered her and she felt the straw tick mattress sag at their combined weight.

The heat of his skin warmed her. She purred then looped her arms around his neck, but Jero pushed them back to her sides. "None of that now, little coo. Just lie still."

Shiloh cocked an eyebrow at him, but silently did as instructed. She could feel the engorged part of him nudging her as his mouth feasted on her nipples. He squashed her breasts together, devouring both pink peaks at the same time. He nipped and licked, then alternated between sucking and biting. Shiloh groaned as his teeth raked her tender points.

He hushed her again then reached down to spread her thighs. His fingers dipped, parting her lips, exposing her clit. He pinched it and listened as she moaned. Then he positioned himself above her, bumping the tip of his cock against the slick entrance of her channel. He pushed against her, sliding in the hilt, and groaned loudly. "Oh, fuck! I've never met a whore as tight as you."

Rage bubbled inside her. She bit her lip, clenching the blanket upon which she lay within her fists. She had to let the insult slide if she was going to garner herself a meeting with his friend, Simon. That was all that mattered at this point. She had to succeed with this mission.

Shiloh bumped her hips up against his and moaned as he hit that sensitive spot inside her channel that drove her wild. He gripped her, effectively stilling her movements. "Be still," he growled as sweat dripped off his forehead and splattered against her chest. Shiloh glanced away, frowning and cursing under her breath. This asshole needed to die and she vowed he'd be her victim just as his dear friend Simon would be.

His frantic thrust took on a manic quality as he battered and stretched her wet walls. "Oh fuck.... Yessss... I'll fuck you black and blue, little bitch..." Mere minutes passed before he grunted and moaned loudly. His dark eyes closed before he threw his head back, letting out a cry of relief. She felt his hot seed fill her, moistening her even more. "Ooooooooooooooh Fuck..."

Shiloh purred and rubbed against him, "Happy?"

"Fuck...," he repeated. "Your pussy is gold, little coo. No wonder your pimp wouldn't let you out of his sight."

He rested against her for another moment before pulling out and moving to the edge of the bed. He reached for the scattered pieces of his clothes and armor, quickly drawing each article on. "I want to see you again. Meet me here tomorrow right around this time. I have to go for now. I'm on duty in a while."

Shiloh smiled and stood up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a sweet kiss upon his lips. "It'll be a pleasure, my handsome soldier. I hope this association lasts a long time and proves fruitful. I could get used to a man like you."

He grinned, patting her round bottom. "A man could get used to you." Reaching into a pouch at his waist, he drew forth a few coins. "This is for you."

Shiloh immediately glared at him. "Put that away. I'm not that kind of girl... anymore. I'm here because I wanted to be, not because I knew you'd pay me." Fire blazed in her eyes and she hastily drew on the components of her armor. "You should give that to some beggar on the street."

Jero cocked an eyebrow at her and dropped the coins back into his pouch. "Next time, we'll work on making you obedient." He planted a hard kiss on her lips and promptly left the room.

"Fuck..." she whispered then thought about how close she'd come to blowing the entire mission. Fully dressing herself, she drew on her cloak and left the residence behind then made her way back to the sewers. She crossed them, heading to the northern ward. Her stomach growled. She made the decision to return to the Bear Pit for some supper. Chella would gladly feed her.

O.O

As she walked into the kitchen, she noticed everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her before resuming whatever task each of them had been doing. She halted and returned their inquisitive looks. "What?" she questioned curiously.

Chella bustled over to Shiloh and embraced her fondly. "We had heard an odd rumor, but I'm glad it's not true."

"What rumor, Chella?" Shiloh asked, cocking an eyebrow at the kind, portly woman.

"That blasted Vico was in here and from what I've heard against orders. He looked like the walking dead. His ribs were bandaged and he moved with a limp. He wouldn't say what he'd encountered, but claimed you were worse off. Now I knew that couldn't be correct. I had seen you prior. I knew he was running his mouth. He threw Trissa over a shoulder then took off with her; I haven't seen hide or hair of either since." Chella scowled and shook her head.

Shiloh thought it best to play along. "I haven't a clue what that asshole meant. I'm doing just fine. I am hungry, though. Have you any food left? Also would it be possible for someone to run over to my apartment and grab me a dress while I eat?"

Chella smiled warmly and nodded. She dished up a rather large serving of meat and potato casserole, setting it before Shiloh along with a pint of ale. "I'm afraid that's all I have left, but I do have a sliver of chocolate cake you can have for dessert."

"This is wonderful, Chella, but no thanks to the cake." Shiloh returned the smile and quickly tucked into the hearty meal before her. Shiloh smacked her lips as she savored the flavorful dish and recalled a time when having a good hearty meal meant multiple courses and lavish desserts. Yet this simple meal in which she knew was prepared with love felt special to her.

Young Silia stopped by Shiloh's chair. "Which dress do you want me to bring you, Shiloh?"

Pursing her lips, she thought for a moment. Which one did she want? "There is a red silk gown complete with matching shoes, stockings, undergarments and a parasol in my wardrobe. Bring that one to me," she replied as she slipped a few gold coins into Silia's palm.

The girl beamed a brilliant smile, "Thank you, Shiloh."

"Here's the key. Make sure you lock the place back up, as well."

Silia nodded. "I will, Shiloh."

Shiloh turned her attention back to her food, relishing the taste while she waited for the young teen to return. She planned on meeting Jero and broaching the subject of Simon. This time she'd find subtle ways to use her wiles to get what she wanted. There were so many little things she could do that would increase the pleasure he felt exponentially with very little or obvious effort on her part. Men were so easy to control. She smiled as she recalled everything Joanna had told her. It was true.

The red dress would come in handy during her meeting with Simon, as would her station in life. She knew how to talk to nobility. Silia returned while she counted things off in her mind she would need. A scroll to soundproof the room would come in handy. Chopping off someone's head would make noise. Though she wasn't sure where she would get such a scroll, she knew she had to look into it... the sooner the better.

Shiloh accepted the small burlap sack Silia handed her. "Thank you, sweetie," she smiled. Once finished, she headed into the small room she had once called home then closed the door behind her.

The warmth from the stove enveloped her as she slowly removed her armor. She placed it within the armoire and climbed into her old bed. She could've spent the night with Essex or at the hideout, but this place reaffirmed her belief that she was truly blessed and loved. She drifted off to dream and slept better than she had in many moons.

O.O

Shiloh stood before a mirror, bathing in the candlelight that illuminated the small room. She rechecked her makeup, smoothing a few lines around her mouth, while she waited for her date to show. She knew he would come. Surely he wouldn't have found a better offer in the time that had lapsed since their last rendezvous.

A creak on the stairs alerted her that someone was in the house. She continued to gaze into the mirror, practically ignoring him as he entered the room.

"Your breasts look great in the candlelight," the voice rasped like silk sliding over skin. She glanced up to see Jero standing in the doorway. Their eyes met in the mirror. She whirled around gracefully to face him then motioned toward the bed with the tilt of her head. Gracefully she moved, nearly prowling, on her way to it, giving him a view of her nude form.

Shiloh crawled onto the bed then found a comfortable spot. "Don't keep me waiting," she purred, suggestively spreading her legs.

Jero stalked over to her, hastily removing his armor and clothing. Each metal piece dropped with a thud. He joined her, roughly caressing her skin. "Fuck..." he groaned and inhaled her heady scent. Then Jero positioned himself above her and pushed his cock into her moist channel, "Say hello to the bad boy, little slut!"

He grunted and pumped his hips swiftly, roughly bumping in and out of her. He fastened his mouth on one of her pink nipples. Slurping noises commenced as he licked, nipped and suckled the taut peak. Shiloh grinned then set her plan into motion. She took it slow, so he wouldn't notice her actions. With every thrust into her quivering channel, Shiloh added a gentle touch with her feet, then a throaty sigh. Tightening her wet walls around him, now and then and breathing deeply while touching his chest with her breasts, just a few of the many nice things she added to the game.

Jero's responses fueled her on. His grunts came swifter as the intensity of his thrusts increased. "Oh.... Holy....." His breathing turned harsher, his grunts becoming harder and even raspy. Pearls of sweat beaded his whole body, "Oh fuck... yesss... Ohhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!"

His whole body shook as he came, shooting ropes of hot spunk inside of her clenching pussy. "Fuck..." He grunted then collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. Shiloh cuddled up to him then softly caressed his back for a few moments. He grinned happily. "Holy Empire, that was... just..."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Shiloh purred and massaged his shoulders. She had him now.

Jero grinned widely and nuzzled his head between her breasts. "I think you've just fucked my brains out," he guffawed.

"So don't you think I deserve a special reward?" She quipped while rubbing her breasts against his face.

He lifted his head from the valley of her lush mounds. His eyes twinkled with satisfaction. "Most certainly, how could I deny you anything?"

Shiloh wrapped her legs around him then ran her fingers through his thick short hair. "I'm interested in your friend Simon; I want you to tell me where to find him."

Jero lifted his head and looked her in the eyes. "Why are you so interested in Simon?"

Shiloh stretched then arched her hips. "I find him to be quite attractive, I liked how he carried himself, and I like a man who gives orders."

"I like to give you orders," Jero quipped and nudged her legs further apart.

"I like it when you give me orders," she winked then snuggled him. "I'll let you order me around all you like if you tell me what I want to know."

He cocked an eyebrow and propped himself up on his elbow. "You won't be able to get to Simon. He's not interested in the same things I am and he doesn't often leave his house. He joins me for a drink every now and then at Tald's."

Shiloh pouted prettily, "But you could help me? It wouldn't affect what I have with you." She ran her fingers through his hair and pressed against him. "We'll have our time together. I just want to meet him. I want to be in his presence." Then she thought. I want to kill him...

Jero planted a kiss on her left nipple then nibbled the tip. "Let me think. I'm sure I can convince him to meet you, but where?" His words were more like thoughts muttered out loud.

"Here, perhaps? You could head over to his place then bring him back with you. No one would be the wiser that he was meeting me, that way his lady love would never find out."

"No, this place is out of the question," he shook his head then stood up. He pulled his clothes and armor back on then he smiled at her. "Remember the warehouse at 19 Knight Street; meet me there in about an hour. I know a good reason to get Simon there."

Shiloh nodded. "Thank you." Standing up, she gave him a long kiss before reaching for her clothes. He watched as she dressed, admiring her lithe body. With another kiss, he left the room. She listened as he headed down the stairs. Only then did she follow him. Making use of the house's kitchen, she took her time and washed her body thoroughly, removing all traces of Jero. Then she took the time to reapply the makeup that had smudged away during their sexy romp.

Only then did she leave the house then stroll across the wide boulevard to the warehouse on Knight Street. It was brightly lit when she walked in, there before her was Jero, Simon, and the two bodyguard's she'd seen with him before.

Shiloh flashed a radiant smile at Jero before extending it to Simon. Jero grinned and spoke up, "Hi there, little... I mean. Hello... uh... Belara, Nice of you to join us."

"It's my pleasure as always, Jero." Shiloh knew she had to be careful just how bawdy she behaved, especially with this many Dhorn about. The little imp inside her urged her on, daring her. She winked at Jero before turning her beaming smile at Simon. She openly admired him. His dark blond hair fell in heavy waves over his wheat colored brows. The man standing before Shiloh was not strikingly tall, nor particularly broad, but he seemed to fill the room. His deep blue eyes, outlined in long flaxen lashes, drew her in. The broad planes of his cheekbones, the sharp line of his jaw, even the slight bend in his otherwise patrician nose, cut the air with power. It was clearly obvious that Simon lived to command people, expecting them to obey.

"This is the reason you brought me here? This is the girl?" Simon's full upper lip curled in a sneer. He raked his eyes up and down the red silk dress she wore.

123456...8