The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 40-42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing, working with you is always a pleasure!" Igor took the black leather suit from her. "Okay, let me look... hmm... This is a really old piece of armor you found there, Shiloh. I think I can make it fit you nicely, though. In the meantime feel free to browse my stock. This will take a while."

Shiloh nodded then walked away. She sat down in a chair then watched him work. Carnal desire ate at her. She chewed her bottom lip, fighting the urge to strip her clothes off and demand he work on her instead.

Once the piece was finished, Igor presented it to her. "I'd like to see you try it on."

Shiloh grinned then accepted it from him, "Would you help me in then out of it? It looks tight."

He cleared his throat, "I think you can manage on your own."

She pushed her bottom lip out as she stared down at him. Then she headed for the changing room, removing her glamered armor. Next she wiggled into the black leather suit then laced it up. She positioned her cleavage to sit right beneath the parallel cutouts that ran from her neck to her waist. The suit flattered her voluptuous figure, but she knew she'd probably never use it. Her ceremonial armor suited her perfectly.

Returning to Igor, she twirled about slowly, "How do I look?"

His jaw dropped, he stammered for a few seconds, "You... look... gorgeous. I believe that's some of the finest work I've ever done."

She smiled, "The armor is lovely, but it's not really my style. Could you possibly try to sell it for me?"

"Sure thing, Shiloh," Igor grinned. "Like I've said before working with you is always a pleasure."

Her eyes twinkled. She leaned forward, giving him a good view of her bountiful cleavage. She then placed her hands upon the anvil. "Do you live here at your shop?"

Igor nodded, cocking an eyebrow at her. "Yes, I do. My private quarters are back through there." He motioned to a door at the rear of the shop.

"Do you have a wife and/or children?"

"I'm a widower, Shiloh, and my son died during the invasion. Why do you ask?" he licked his lips, eyeing the creamy expanse of her breasts through the peek-a-boo slits. Since they were eye level, he drank in the sight of them.

"Curious," she smirked. "Do you ever go out to one of the taverns, have a few drinks? Or perhaps meet a pretty lady and bring her home?"

He chuckled, knowing where her questioning was leading. "Of course I do, when the mood strikes."

"Does the mood strike you often?" She leaned in closer, giving him a whiff of her musky scent.

"I'm no different from any other man, Shiloh," he replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Put your closed sign out then meet me in your bedroom. You'll see why," she persuaded as she turned, heading toward his private quarters. When she reached his bed, she removed the black leather armor, making herself comfortable on his bed.

Igor entered the room slowly, stopping as he caught sight of her. "Surely you realize this is a mistake. I'm old enough to be your father, not to mention Nathan would be furious if he found out."

Shiloh pouted, then spread her legs wide, "He doesn't have to know. I'll never tell."

Igor licked his lips then groaned softly. He rubbed his face with his hands, stepping closer to the bed. His eyes locked on the soft patch of hair hiding her swollen clit. Shiloh licked two of her fingers then dipped them into her weeping slit. She pulled them out then crooked a finger at the blacksmith. "Come to me. I know you want a taste," she purred.

He joined her, grasped her hand then brought it to his lips. The inside of his mouth was hot while his tongue felt soft. He suckled her fingers, savoring her tangy honey. She pulled her hands from his grasp dropping them to his waistline. Quickly she opened his trousers, letting his cock spring free. Then she stroked it, feeling its heat. It was then her turn to lick her lips. What it lacked in length it made up for in girth. Its thickness excited her. She squirmed in anticipation of having it spread her pussy walls wide.

She pushed his pants to his knees then allowed him to finish removing them.

"Lay back," he motioned, "Spread your lips for me. I'd like another taste."

Shiloh grinned then tilted her pelvis toward him, giving him better access. Surely he'd be able to satiate her lust. Surely he'd care enough to take care of her.

A stinging smack to her ass caught her off guard. She gasped; the pleasure and pain shooting its way to her pussy. "How did you know?" she groaned, relishing the tingling warmth of his handprint.

"You're a bad girl. Therefore you need to be punished."

Shiloh grinned wickedly, playing along. "Do you think you're man enough to do it?"

Igor leaned over her, the full weight of his body stretched taut against hers. One part of her screamed to be dominated while the other begged to be in control; she needed fulfillment and hoped he would give it to her. His lips brushed her ear, she jerked in surprise.

"I know I am, honey." The hard ridge of his cock pressed against the crease of her ass, she took a shaky breath. "You won't be able to walk by the time I'm done with you. It's been a while."

"Then don't keep me waiting."

He chuckled. "Eager are you, darlin'?" His husky drawl sent chills of delicious lust down her spine. "By your scent, I'd say very much."

"Extremely," she moaned. "I want it now."

His only response was to growl against her back, rumbling deep in his chest, vibrating against her already fevered skin. She gasped. Her pussy clenched, moistening for his cock. She couldn't bear the thought of closing her legs, any second now he'd be able to see the evidence of her unquenchable lust.

She was aware of him going completely still above her, the whipcord strength of his body held taut, reminding her of a cheetah about to spring into a chase. "Well, well. What have we here?"

Igor's fingertips slid between their bodies, caressing his way down her spine. He wove a spell of sweet sensations, alternately massaging then caressing until he reached her hungry pussy. His thumb brushed her clit. She jerked; the intensity like a lightning bolt through her nerve endings. "How badly do you want it, honey?"

Shiloh shook her head; she was beyond words until the almost painful sensation passed. Igor slipped his thumb past her nether lips, the tension threatened to destroy her will. "How bad, honey?" He purred the sentiment rubbing the sensitive nub of her sex between his fingers. "How long has it been?"

Shiloh's nails extended, she latched onto the mattress. Her body tightened in painful lust. Her thighs quivered against the mattress. If he didn't hurry the fuck up she was going to tear him to shreds.

He slipped his fingers inside, she cried out in sweet need.

"What does it matter?" Shiloh hissed, bucking her hips

Igor's fingers scissored inside her slick canal, she whimpered against her arm, trying to muffle the sound. His dark chuckle was like a caress. Her muscles contracted around his fingers, she decided it was time to play his game. She then spread her thighs as far as she could. He brushed his thumb against her clit, she screeched.

"Like that, honey?" Igor nuzzled the bend of her hip nipping at the sensitive skin under the ridge.

Shiloh trembled, all thoughts of escape flying from her mind, "Gods yessss!!!!?" Her words came out husky.

"I thought so," his breath heated the folds of her sex, she moaned. His tongue made a swipe against her clit, electric sparks shooting through her hungry cunt. His fingers worked their magic, moving slowly, achingly in then out of her hot sex. Gods if he didn't hurry up she was going to scream!

Her breath came in soft gasps as his tongue pierced her, lapping at her juices in soft swipes. He purred against her slit then she did scream, her climax rising.

Igor's chuckle was her only warning before he gripped her hips, pressing his mouth tight against her clit, growling against the aching nub until her body tightened. He twisted his fingers, Shiloh lost it. Her pussy clenched him like a fist. She arched back then screamed again, her orgasm pounding through her body.

He lapped at her juices, stretching out her spasms until she moaned deep in her chest. At her rumble, he pulled his talented mouth from her pulsing body. "Ready for more, sweet girl? I've got time."

Suddenly, a loud pounding on the door contradicted the statement. Igor growled in frustration. "Ignore it. They'll go away."

He skimmed his lips over her body until he reached her breasts. He halted, drawing one nipple between his lips. He nibbled then suckled, drawing moans from her throat. Shiloh squirmed about, digging her nails into the mattress.

Another louder pounding on the door brought Igor's mouth from her breast. He cursed the door; then slipped between her thighs, positioning his member at the entrance of her channel. Shiloh arched, whimpering. "Do it," she begged.

With a push of his hips, the head of his cock slipped between her wet walls, sinking into her moist heat. He growled low in his throat as Shiloh quivered around him.

A loud shout accompanied the next round of incessant pounding, "Blacksmith, open up in the name of Lord Kolvestan."

Igor scrambled from the bed, jerking on his pants, Shiloh protested sharply. His eyes met hers, "I have to open the door. Lord Kolvestan placed a large order." He quickly washed his face, before heading to the door. "Get dressed, please stay out of sight. I can't afford for you to be seen."

Shiloh huffed indignantly. Her needs were so close to being quenched. It wasn't fair! She quickly dressed, pulling on her glamered armor before peeking out into the shop. The nobleman's attention was fixed on Igor who busied himself displaying the weapons he'd crafted. Slipping from the bedroom, she made her way to the front door. She then cracked it quietly, creeping out into the night. She breathed deeply the fresh air. The chill of rain lingered, invigorating her lungs. She strolled away, but noticed the blatant stares of those she passed. Even a few members of the Dhorn patrol watched her carefully.

Looking down at her bright red glamered armor, she instantly realized it attracted too much attention. She knew she had to be low key. Perhaps a new dress, she mused, then headed to Nora's. She hadn't checked the dressmaker's stock lately. Though, she knew Gaston wouldn't have anything that suited her purpose.

Elation flooded her as she reached the shop. She'd made it just in time, before the shop closed for the evening. She entered the establishment, approaching a rack of ready-made dresses. Nora, the shop owner, stood nearby working on a garment. "Are you looking for anything specific, dearie?" The older woman asked.

Shiloh smiled, "Yes, I am. I want something tight fitting, though easy to get in and out of, in black, which leaves little to the imagination."

The old dressmaker flashed an uneasy look at her, "That sort of outfit will get you in all sorts of trouble with the Dhorn. I'd hate for that to happen. Certainly they'd ask where you bought the garment then I'd end up jailed as well."

"I don't plan on getting caught by the Dhorn, my good woman, but if I do, your name will never come up. So, do you or do you not have a dress matching that description?"

Nora sighed, "I do, dearie. I have just the thing for you. One of the girls from The Wildcat commissioned such a dress before the Dhorn attack. She must have died, though, as she never came back for it. I've kept it ever since hoping I'd sell it to some brave soul. It's some of my best work." The old woman clucked her tongue, removing the dress from a garment bag then held it up before Shiloh. "Feel free to try it on behind the screen."

Shiloh accepted the tiny scrap of leather from the old woman, retreating behind the screen. She removed her glamered armor then slipped into the dress. It was extremely low cut, exposing most of the round globes of her breasts as it plunged to her waist. The skirt was just long enough to cover her bottom, resting at the crease where her cheeks met the tops of her thighs. If she bent over, everything below the waist would be exposed. She grinned, preening before the mirror. She then changed her boots, pulling on black thigh highs that matched the dress.

Now she was ready to go on the prowl. She knew this black leather wouldn't draw the same kind of attention as the red did. She'd be able to slink amongst the shadows.

"I'll take it," she announced then stowed her armor in the portable hole. She handed a sack of coins to Nora before dashing out the door. At that moment she decided her destination would be the docks. She knew she'd be able to find many a horny man there. She didn't relish going into The Swordfish, not after the attack. She also didn't want to encounter Arto Benthur again anytime soon.

The Swordfish though, wasn't the only tavern on the docks. She would go to Barich's. Surely being close to a defunct brothel would make it a place to find horny men, despite the fact the Dhorn had closed down those avenues of finding relief.

With her destination determined, she set off.

O.O

A lone man stared out his front window, watching the last few commoners scurry by. None of them interested him. Hunger assailed his senses. He groaned low, fighting the beast within.

In that moment, he caught sight of the most beautiful woman ever, strolling passed his window. His mouth watered, his heart raced while his loins threatened to erupt. He had to have her.

Throwing caution to the wind, he left his place by the window, dashed to the door. He threw it open, stepping outside. "Miss," he called softly. He mustn't attract the Dhorn's attention.

She turned, looking back at him curiously as he approached. The man smiled, his eyes drinking in her scandalous outfit, as well as the bare expanse it exposed.

"Yes," she replied.

He sniffed the air, catching a whiff of her delicious scent. He could smell desire, musk, and wildflowers as it clung to her flesh. The scents made her even more attractive. He moved in closer, dropping his voice to a near whisper, "You wouldn't perhaps be a-"

"No!" She hissed, anger flashing in her eyes.

He eyed her again, "I didn't mean a whore. I meant a thief." He flashed a sincere smile then chuckled.

"Perhaps," she smirked.

"Ahhh good, I'm Bardo Cross. I approached you because I have a trunk I've lost the key for. Perhaps you could pick the lock?"

She smiled, "Perhaps."

"It's in my house, please say you'll help," he smiled charmingly.

"What's in it for me?"

"Anything you want, my dear," he promised, his smile growing wider.

She grinned back as thoughts whirled around her brain. Anything I want... Visions of gold, gems, and sex danced merrily. "Sure!"

"Come with me," he led her inside. A blazing fire warmed the interior of the cozy home. He then motioned to a door leading to the cellar. "The trunk is down here. Follow me please."

Hairs stood up on the back of her neck as an uneasy feeling washed over her. Something didn't seem right, but she followed cautiously nonetheless. He lit a candle in a sconce on the wall nearest the staircase, barely illuminating the large space. Shiloh glanced around as suspicion settled deeper in her gut. "Where's the trunk?"

"No need to be concerned with that, my pretty," growling low in his throat.

Shiloh glanced through the shadows, using the darkvision Bastian granted her, making out the remains of three human bodies. Time abruptly came to a halt, Shiloh waited, too terrified to move. A low growl issued from the darkness behind her. Eyes wide with fear, she located the source, her heart nearly stopping. Standing a short distance away, illuminated by the torchlight, was a thing of nightmares. Standing on two hind legs, body covered in coarse grey fur, was a tall bipedal wolf with feral yellow eyes, a long distinguished snout, a very broad torso, and claws that looked like they could turn a tree into a toothpick. Its eyes bored into her own, to the very depth of her soul. Looking into those wild, untamed yellow eyes, she instantly knew what he was thinking, "Prey."

"Surprise, my sweet," he growled then bared his teeth. "Your schooling in deception could use some work, but alas, time's up for you. I will feast on your luscious flesh. I have a feeling you'll be delicious."

Drool dripped from his blackened gums and jowls. He howled then lunged at her, catching her as she sprinted for the stairs. Shiloh struggled, flailing her legs wildly in hopes of landing a solid kick. Bardo proved to be stronger, though. He pulled her to the floor, covering her body with his. He then sank his incisors into the tender flesh of her shoulder. Shiloh screamed in pain, thrashing beneath him. Blood oozed down her front, soaking into the leather, leaving streaks through her cleavage.

Bardo yanked her dress off, exposing her bare flesh. Shoving her legs apart, he positioned himself between them. Shiloh screamed as loudly as she could, Bastian's name on her lips, as she felt the coarse fur brush the backs of her thighs, "Stop!"

He threw back his head, letting out a howl that froze the blood running through her veins, making her freeze in place from her own terror. Stunned, Shiloh glanced back over her shoulder to find Bardo readying his assault, his yellow eyes glaring at her hungrily. Her terrified gaze focused on what was growing between his legs. In amazed horror, she gazed upon his cock, a giant bulbous length of flesh, shining dark in the pale light of the room.

Shiloh struggled to get away, but clawed hands wrapped around her waist, tearing at her skin. Screaming from the pain, Shiloh clenched as Bardo mounted her exposed form. Gripping her hips, he thrust forward, burying his cock inside of his helpless victim. She screamed in horror and pain as Bardo began his long strokes into her passage, his cock brutally ramming in then out of her tender pussy. Painful deep tremors wracked her body as his claws dug into her hips, holding her steady as he ravaged her, stretching every nook of her entrance then beyond. Bardo fell into an animalistic frenzy, giving into the inner beast, furiously ramming his cock into his screaming victim, a feral snarl coming from his fanged mouth. As Bardo worked her moistening pussy, an insatiable lust consumed her, causing her back to arch and her hips to rise for deeper penetration. A moan slipped from her lips as her hips bucked in time to Bardo's thrusts. She no longer feared for her life or her battered body as he continued his vicious assault.

Just when the pain dulled, turning into a sensuous fullness, Bardo threw his head back, howled then cum erupted from his cock to fill her slippery sheath. His pistoning thrusts reached a new frenzy, cum gushing out of her channel with each surge, pooling on the floor between her knees. Shiloh moaned from the intensity, the amount that spewed into her. She yelped in pain as he pushed her face against the floor, her body quivered as he pulled his cock from her bloody, stretched snatch with a wet sucking sound, a stream of cum flowing from her channel, adding to the pool between her knees.

He wrapped a clawed hand around her neck, lifting her to her feet. Then a long pink tongue snaked out, licking her face, her neck; tasting her. He then pushed Shiloh to her knees. She gasped as he grabbed a handful of her hair. His desires became all too clear as he pulled her forward, straight toward his cum covered cock. Her mouth opened to be filled with his cock. Shiloh's eyes flew open in shock as the beast's cock slid deep into her throat. Gagging, she fought to pull away, but he pushed her head forward, burying more of his vicious tool in her mouth.

Struggling to fill her lungs with air, she pounded her fists against his furry thighs while he thrust in and out of her mouth. He pulled back momentarily, allowing her to take a breath. Then he brutally plunged his cock deep into her throat right after, with her face buried in the bristly hair surrounding his balls. Holding her there, Shiloh swore she would suffocate from the huge intrusion before gagging on the salty substance that spewed forth from his sex.