The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 40-42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crooked her finger at him, watching as his hand slowly stroked over his fully erect member. "Sit down," she purred, motioning to the chair. He quickly did her bidding. Then she straddled his lap, taking his length inside.

Shiloh rode him, but let Carrack control the pace. His hands rocked her hips, moving her faster against him. It amazed her that she could feel him inside of her. Surely Gedrun's thickness would have stretched her pussy so much, that she wouldn't feel as tight around Carrack's thinner cock. But the drag of his cock along her walls proved otherwise, building her pleasure.

Carrack closed his mouth over her nipple, she writhed against him. Shiloh undulated, squeezing her pussy around him. His finger rubbing her clit sent sparks through her body, she leaned forward, biting his shoulder as she came, her juices bathing him. He didn't stop, but continued tracing the circles around her clit, and the circle his tongue traced around her nipple. He could feel her muscles pulsing, her body shaking. When her body convulsed the second time, her walls clenched his cock; she screamed with pleasure. The grip she had on him triggered his orgasm, shooting his load into her hot, juicy pussy. Her body slumped against his as they gasped for breath.

She stood up, pulling herself off his cock, staggering on shaky legs. "Gods," she moaned as she rested against the table.

Next thing she felt was a pair of hands on her ass, squeezing her plump cheeks. A groan slipped from her lips as she was lifted up then placed on the table. She felt a moist tongue flick over her swollen pussy lips, parting them gently as it sought her clit. The mouth engulfed her engorged nub then drew upon it, flicking to and fro across the bundle of nerves centered on its hood. Shiloh panted then gasped as pleasure zinged through every nerve ending she possessed. The tongue pulled away; then thickly entered her channel. His long laps cleaned her of her juices, and those of the other men. She quivered, thrusting her hips against him.

Without warning, he pulled back, grinning widely, "You're all mine."

She returned the grin as Derith picked her up then carried her to a wall. He pressed her against it. Instead of looking at Derith, she closed her eyes, hoping he would take control. She needed him to take control, Derith didn't disappoint.

His lips and tongue nibbled at her neck while Shiloh threaded the fingers of one hand through his hair. She placed a hand on her breast, squeezing her hard nipple between her thumb and fingers. The other was still in Derith's hair, urging him to take her.

Her hips moved against his rhythmically. "Mmmm, Derith," she moaned, "Fuck me."

Derith pulled back, his eyes meeting hers, "As you command." Then she felt the head of his cock rub over her swollen pussy.

He slid in slowly, his eyes locked with hers. She met his strokes, thrusting her hips. Her hands rubbed down his back. This time was much different from before, not that she was complaining. After the intensity of the others, this near tenderness felt so good.

She moaned, drawing him closer as she exploded, then urged him towards his. She pulled his head close to hers, her mouth near his ear. She whispered in his ear, "Mmm, you feel so good inside me. Your hard cock, mmm, filling up my wet pussy." She gently bit on his earlobe before continuing. "I want you to cum, for me, in me." Her tongue flicked over his ear. "Come on Derith, please, mmm please, cum in me."

Derith slammed into her a few more times, holding her body against his as he let spurt after spurt of cum fill her pussy. He pulled out, letting her legs drop from his hips to the floor. She rested against him for a moment while she regained control of her quivering legs. "All of you definitely know how to please a girl. I look forward to another rescue."

"We look forward to saving damsels in distress. They're always so accommodating," Derith grinned insolently.

O.O

Shiloh stumbled to the door, away from Derith who'd taken the last turn on her willing body. The coolness of the air settled on her heated skin, eliciting a shudder. It felt exhilarating. Exhaustion settled in; despite the fact lust still flooded her senses. She leaned against the door for support then eyed her multiple partners. All of them seemed sated while she was ready for more; she knew just where to find it.

Waving to the men, she pulled her dress back on then headed out, into the street. A cool rain further chilled her skin, prompting her to quicken her pace. Quickly she crossed the marketplace, stopping at the door to Igor's Smithy. She knew the shop was closed. So there would be no chance of interruption. She knocked loudly, her fist thumping the iron door. When no answer came, she knocked a second time before loudly calling the blacksmith's name.

As she started knocking for the third time, the door flew open and she was jerked inside.

"Are you crazy, girl?" The blacksmith hissed, "You'll have us both in prison with this kind of behavior."

"Sorry, Igor," Shiloh lowered her eyes, wondering if she'd been wrong in her thinking that the virile blacksmith would satiate her desire.

"I suppose I don't have to ask why you're here, dressed like that," he observed as he looked her up then down carefully.

"She shook her head, "I had hoped we could pick up where we left off the other day."

"Look, girlie, the other day was a mistake. It never should've happened. I'm too old for you," he rubbed his face tiredly. "You should go home."

Shiloh thrust out her lower lip, pouting, "You don't want me?"

"Run along, girlie, and I won't tell Nathan what you've been up to."

Her eyes flashed, "Fine, but you'll be lucky I don't tell Nathan first." She then stormed out, cursing loudly.

"There goes trouble," Igor muttered under his breath before locking his door.

O.O

Shiloh marched through the marketplace then headed into Betancuria's South Ward. Barich's Tavern was her destination. The streets were virtually empty with only a few patrolmen in sight. She ducked under the awning of the building then opened the door. Acrid smoke clung to the ceiling while loud bawdy music assaulted her ears.

She grinned in the direction of Barich, the owner and barkeep of the establishment; he was also a member of The Family. Stopping at the counter, she placed a gold piece before him. "I'll have some wine please," she spoke up.

"Sure thing, missy," the older dark skinned man replied, serving her drink in a pewter goblet.

Shiloh drank it then scanned the patrons. The clientele seemed to be made up entirely of sailors and dock workers. She grinned, approaching two of them. "How about the three of us fuck?"

"Now you're talkin' my language, cunt," a bald headed sailor replied.

"How much you gonna charge us?" Another bald man, wearing a tan tunic and trousers, asked as he palmed his crotch.

She shook her head, "Everything you see is free." She purred deep in her throat. "Follow me, but don't make it obvious."

She led them to the nearby dockhouse, then to the secret tunnel, which led to The Wildcat. Once inside, she headed upstairs to the first room, the same room wherein she used to dally with Rhys and Ashur. She lit a tallow candle then ran water into the bath basin. Stripping off her dress, she hopped in, washing away the leftover evidence from her rendezvous with the factory workers.

Once finished she made her way to the bed. Seductively positioning herself, she crooked her finger at the sailors. "What are you waiting for? Are you going to stare at me all night or fuck me?"

The bald sailor, wearing blue and red, grinned at her. "Oh yes, cunt, I aim to fuck you. Get on your hands and knees then stick your ass in the air."

Shiloh scrambled to do his bidding, wiggling her bottom at him. She felt him spread her cheeks then shivered as he spit on her crinkled orifice. "Yes," she groaned, opening for him.

"Tarnes," the sailor fingering her ass growled, "Shove your cock down this bitch's throat."

"You read my mind, Travers. I can't wait to shove my rod down her pie hole," he smirked, removing his trousers. His hard cock sprang forth, slapping his belly. Shiloh gasped at its meaty girth. She then licked her lips as she felt her pussy clench. This was what she wanted. This was what she needed.

Travers moved into position, sliding the swollen purple head of his cock up and down her bared crack. Then pressing against her puckered orifice, he gripped her hips, "Ready for this, bitch?"

Shiloh moaned before accepting Tarnes' thick member in her mouth. She licked it, stretching her lips around the head. She could feel her jaw pop as he filled her steamy cavern. She swallowed then began to slurp her way down the length, sucking as she went.

At her back end, Travers pushed forward, opening her dark nether depths with his invading cock. She hissed despite the cock in her mouth, as he squeezed past the tight muscular barrier then thrust deep into her bowels. Shiloh's body quivered as each man slammed into her, filling the opposite ends completely.

Travers grunted, pulling her hair, sliding her back to the base of his pole. She screamed around the cock in her mouth, throwing her hips back for more. In then out both men thrust, violently ravaging her willing body; Tarnes then pulled out of her mouth with a shout, spewing his creamy sauce on her upturned face. The heavy ropes splattered her cheeks, her lips, dribbling down her chin. She snaked her tongue out, licking what she could, tasting its pungent essence.

Tarnes collapsed against the bed, panting heavily, "Fuck me! If her pussy is as good as her mouth, I'll have died and gone to heaven!"

Travers grunted while he pistoned his hips harder. He was close; could feel his orgasm building in his balls. "Take that, cunt," he growled, slamming relentlessly, coaxing impassioned cries from her lips.

With a bellow then a few rapid fire thrusts into her ass, Travers spewed his load, coating her dark tunnel with his heady release. Then with a loud 'pop', he withdrew from her, rolling away, catching his breath. "You're one talented slut," he wheezed then drew on his pants.

Shiloh turned over on her bottom, feeling his slimy cum ooze out, "I aim to please," she purred. "If you're leaving, send someone to take your place. In fact, tell them all it's free, and I'm horny."

Travers nodded before he left the room, leaving Tarnes with her. "Show me your dirty cunt, slut," Tarnes piped up as he pushed her on her back.

Shiloh obliged, spreading her pussy lips to reveal her wet snatch and swollen clit. "Are you gonna push that fat dick deep into my cunt like you shoved it down my throat?" Her voice sounded raspy, coming out as a sexy purr.

"You know it, little bitch," he smirked, "Say hello to papa!"

Shiloh made a kissy face at him, provoking his ire.

Tarnes glowered, "For an easy slut, you must think you're better than everyone else. I think I should put you in your place."

"Where would that be?" She purred seductively.

"On your hands and knees taking my cock like the slut you are," he sneered, "Now get into position, cunt."

She did as ordered, poking her ass in the air at him. She felt him slide in behind her. He gripped her hips roughly then felt the press of his hot dick against her wet channel. He pushed forward, spreading her walls to accept his girth. Once he'd seated himself to the hilt, he pulled back, feeling her wet warmth clench him.

"You like that so much you don't wanna let it go, eh cunt?" he growled before slamming back in.

"Ungh," Shiloh gasped, digging her nails into the sheets on the bed, "More, please."

Tarnes rammed his thick length in then out of her wet tunnel, pistoning his hips with a steady rhythm. Shiloh moaned, squirming beneath him while throwing her hips back to accept his meaty thrusts. A scream followed by a wet gush, soaking his member, followed a flick of her swollen clit. His fingers pinched then rubbed the sensitive little button. It sent Shiloh rocketing to the heavens. Her channel clenched Tarnes' cock, milking him. Her orgasm triggering his, he felt his balls tighten then erupt. Tarnes pulled out, nestling his member against her crinkled back entrance. Shiloh quivered as she felt his hot cum blast her backside.

"Fuck," Tarnes groaned then staggered back. He took a few moments to catch his breath then pulled his pants on, "You're one hell of a fuck!"

Shiloh rolled onto her back, lolling like a cat, and then grinned lazily, "I aim to please. Now be a good boy, send me someone else."

"I'll do what I can, but after fucking two of us, the others might not be interested in sloppy seconds or thirds," Tarnes replied.

"I'm going to bathe," she pouted, "Please I need more."

"Alright," he sighed. "Maybe Vendes will come over. He's normally none too picky." He watched Shiloh crawl from the bed then into the bath basin. She sank into the tepid water, quickly washing away the perspiration and the combined releases of Tarnes and Travers. Then she waited for her next fuck.

That next fuck didn't keep her waiting very long. She eyed Vendes as he nonchalantly strolled into the room. She liked the way his dark hair fell over his shoulders, his warm brown eyes smoldered passionately.

She spread her legs then crooked her finger at him, watching every step he took as he came to her.

"So you're the slut Travers and Tarnes were talkin' about. You're lookin' a little worn, girlie. How many men have you fucked today?" Vendes asked, sitting on the edge of the bed, eyeing her surreptitiously.

She pouted, batting her baby blues, "Just them. C'mon, big boy, take what you want, whatever you want. I want you to. I need you to."

He cocked an eyebrow then crawled between her legs. Stopping at the juncture of her thighs, he sniffed, deeply inhaling her musky scent. "You had better be clean or else. If you're not and I take something nasty home to my ol' lady, I'll hunt you down and kill you."

Shiloh sneered at him, "I'm clean. Besides your ol' lady would have your balls if she ever found out you were here."

Vendes shrugged, "She'll never know."

Shiloh cocked an eyebrow at him, "Show me what you got then?"

He made quick work of removing his tunic and trousers then nestled himself between her thighs. "How about you suck my dick to get it hard? Then you can ride me."

"On your back then," Shiloh purred, licking her lips once more.

Vendes obliged her with a smirk on his rugged face, "This had better be worth it."

Ignoring his taunt, she slipped her hand down from his chest, her fingers slowly trailing their way down his stomach, to his crotch. She combed through his coarse hair, and then moved down to caress his thigh before finding his semi-hard cock. Her hand covered his flaccid rod, cupping then cradling it in her grasp.

"Oh yea, that's a good slut," he sighed throatily.

In her grasp his cock hardened, the blood rushing to it, filling the veins, stiffening it. Her fingers tickled his balls while the cock grew more rigid. The pumping blood made it to jerk under her ministrations. As it reached full rigidity she wrapped her slender fingers around it.

"Ohhh yea," he moaned as she squeezed it a little then stroked it, "Suck it, slut."

He moved his hands to her head, his fingers sliding through her blonde locks, applying pressure. In her hand, his cock completely stiffened, her nimble fingers wrapped around it, pumping then squeezing. Vendes's cock throbbed with his desire, fueled by her lusty attentions.

She moved between his spread legs, halfway kneeling as she jacked his cock. Vendes tugged on her hair, pulling her mouth toward his member. Her tongue flicked out to lick his balls; she teasingly caressed his tender sac, listening as a whimper slipped from his lips. Through narrowed slits, she watched the expression on his face, grinning at the pleased expression on his face.

She snaked her tongue out; licking from his balls then up the length of his cock. Her tongue swirled out then around, over the fleshy pole. Up from the base she flicked her tongue, rolling it up then over the head.

She watched his face as she ran her tongue up then down the shaft, licking the flesh, sliding her tongue over then around the head, rising above her small fingers that gripped the stiff pole.

"Oh yea, suck my cock, slut. Suck my hard cock," he moaned hungrily.

Shiloh slipped her fingers down around the very base of his cock then held it straight up. Staring into his eyes she licked her way up the shaft extremely slowly, her tongue slipping and slithering over every single inch of his flesh. When she reached the tip, she slid her upper lip across the head then, even more slowly, allowed it to slip into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as her lips engulfed the tip. Vendes groaned as the vibrations of her moan went straight to his core. Shiloh continued staring into his eyes, her own smoldering with lust, as she accepted inch after inch of his cock as he pushed into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over the flesh penetrating her then she sucked deeply on it; allowing her tongue to flick back then forth in a little figure eight design. After a moment she pulled back. A couple of inches of his cock reappeared before she descended upon it once more. She continued to stare up at him as she pumped her lips up and down his shaft, sliding them across his cock, sucking on it, rolling her tongue, teasing him. Her hand stroked the base, squeezing then stroking the hard pole.

His hand in her hair grew more intense; his hips started to rise with her descending mouth. Precum oozed into her mouth; she swirled her tongue over the head, swallowing the liquid.

His cock stiffened as the speed of their activities increased. His hardening flesh rubbed along her lips then she squeezed them tight around it. His hips rose and fell faster as she sucked deeper. His cock went rigid, twitching, jerking. A moment later the first blast of his cum sprayed the back of her throat. Shiloh swallowed it, gulping the warm seed down as more followed.

"Oh yea, swallow it, slut," Vendes moaned. "Take it all!"

Shiloh sucked harder, swallowing as his balls unleashed their pungent load. He loosened the grip on her hair, allowing her to pull away. Shiloh smacked her lips, grinning at him gleefully. "You need more fruit in your diet," she lamented.

"Who the fuck asked you, slut," Vendes growled. "Get me hard again. We ain't done yet. Ride my pole like the slut you are."

Shiloh stuck her tongue out at him, "I don't think so. I've had enough now, for one night." She scrambled off the bed, grabbing up her dress, jerking it over her head, straightening it as she pulled it into place. Then she opened the armoire that stood near the door, wondering what it contained, if anything. Surprisingly, a black leather bodysuit, whip, and some long ropes hung from hooks inside. She reached for the bodysuit and the ropes.

"Get back here, whore," he bellowed. "You're not done yet!"

Shiloh felt her anger rising then turned her blazing eyes at him. "Alright, asshole, you want more of me. You got me." She stalked back to the bed. "Lay down. We're doing this my way."

She gripped each of his arms then legs, tying him tightly to the bed frame. Vendes began to struggle against his bonds; he then started screaming expletives at her. "Untie me, stupid whore."

"Untie yourself, you stupid fuck," she sneered then promptly left the room.

O.O

Exhaustion from her nocturnal binge set in, causing her to seek rest. Shiloh returned to her apartment then crawled into bed. After several hours sleep, she awakened to the sound of someone pounding on her door. Shiloh stumbled to the door, opening it then gazing wide eyed upon Chella.

"Morning, Chella," Shiloh yawned as she let her in then watched as Chella carried the tray to the table.